Ch.9 [The Rumbling]

.

The scene shows us a Bird flying into the sky, Down below was The Sea with Battleships lined up, Cannons at the ready towards the direction of where Paradis Island is at.

"Damn...." Mutters a Civilian at the sight of the ships.

'The Global Fleet alliance....'

It shows Us An Marleyan Captain, hearing his thoughts.

'Nearly all of the largests cannons that exist on this world.. have been gathered in here in once place....' it show us the different battleships from each nation.

'Every bit of HumanBrain power Has it's sights now fixed... On the same target...' Every Sailor were tensed and nervous while staring out into the Ocean.

'it took even a miracle to assemble this fleet.... If we fail here....' it zooms out revealing Liberio and The Coast to the Mainland.

'Then Humanity has nothing.. on this world to stop this......this rumbling....' In a View Of a Telescope shows Hot steam in the distance.

The Captain slowly raises his arm before gulping as his face was full of sweat.

Many shares the expression that the captain has right now. Some were crossing their fingers for the Global alliance to fail at their attempts.

It shows rushing pass of sea, Then shows the captain again glaring at it.

The scene entering a staring contest from back and forth in a high tense emotion building up.

Then suddenly steam roses up from the sea water, The Captain Yelled In fire as The Battleships immediately started firing from it's multiple cannons.

The Ammunition raises into the air before falling down with a loud whistle down into the far sea. Under the water shows a couple slow swimming Colossal Titans being hit by the crossfire itself.

The Sailors watched as the Steam slowly fades form the distance.

most of the Yeagerist frowned at the result of what just happened right now.

At Underneath the surface, The Remnants of the Colossal Titans slowly regenerate as they fall down below into the sea Until More Colossal Titans swim by their fallen brethren.

"H-Huh?!" Gasped Armin who stared in shock and Disbelief.

The Captian notice this as It shows An Large Swarm of Colossal Titans Swimming towards them.

The Sailors, Commanders and Captains watched in horror. The Battleships begin firing rapidly in desperation at the upcoming cloud of Steam.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Laughs many of the Yeagerists and some civilians at their puny attempts.

But Underneath the Sea Surface, The Colossal Titans dodged the shoots and kept swimming.

The Colossal titans swam under their ships as The huge Wall Cloud of Steam made contact with the ships. The Captain screamed as the Steam hits them, immediately melting their flesh off their bones.

Many Woman and Teenagers Vomited at the sight while some adult man just soldier on despite this brutal and gore scene.

The Steam lifted the Battleships into the air and crashed into the water exploding as a Result.

The Soldiers at the mainland with Armed Anti-Titan Weapons by the Coast, stared at Disbelief.

At the Sea, At the front of the Hot Cloud Of Steam. A Colossal Titan began to rise as Multiple Colossal Titans begin to rise as well.