caught in the upside down

By _actingislove

Laura Byers is a 15 year old girl from Hawkins Indiana who went missing and declared to dead, but what did re... More

The clock
the only one
The dispute
missing
searching for Laura Byers
upside down
Eleven
Join me and the world will belong us
found her
I'll join you
Funeral
Bad men
I opened it
I'm suffering, so end it.
The Demogorgon
They will find me and end you!
We have to kill it!
Almost touched
Rules
A/N
Success in escaping?
The Letter
Did you , Laura?
A/N
Summer 1985
past and pain
Prison of the pure evil
Real or dream?
I am trapped!
The plan
reunion
together again

1...2...3 RUN

559 13 1
By _actingislove

Laura POV:
I am here since months and still have no idea how to escape , i'm not even out from this house. I walked upstairs to the attic to look what he was doing , he was searching for new victims and didn't pay attention, this is my chance! I quitely run back downstairs i knew that the door wouldn't be open i looked around the room and went from room to room until i walked to one window i looked behind me to make sure that he wasn't here , then i opend the window what was more difficult than i thought and climbed out. I underestimated the height and fell , i tried not to scream from pain and got up. My ankle hurt terrible but i didn't have time so i run as fast i can trying to ignore the pain. I was running for dear life when i saw one of these dog things following me , i never ran that fast like now i thought this gonna be my end until i saw houses, Hawkins! finally! i run faster until i found my house. I ran into it and locked the door behind me , with a heavy breathe i slide down the wall , tears running down my cheek "Mom? Will? Jonathan? Please! can someone hear me!?" i shouted but nothing "i-i'm home Mom! Please , i'm so sorry do you hear me!?" i shouted again with hope to get a sign but again nothing. I was sitting here for a few more minutes , until i got up and walked through the house. It looks exactly like our house , just darker , colder and scarier i stopped at my room and looked at the picture on my night table , it was in a frame and showed Mom and me , i walked over to grab it i pushed it against my chest while tears streamed down my cheek. I closed my eyes until i noticed how something wrapped around my neck " you joined me , that means you not run away" he said and his grip went tighter i couldn't breathe anymore , then i grabbed the frame tighter and hit it against his head , he fell to the side , i grabbed the picture and run to the door but a lot of these dog things stand there. I turned to look what i could do , but he already stand behind me "listen , i'm sorry but i just wanna go home i can't stay here and kill people i just can't do it and-" he cut me off when he grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall "LET ME GO!!" i shouted crying but he just looked at me with so much evil in his eyes "you don't scare me" i said while trying to get air. I expected everything but not that. He let me fall to the ground "run" he said , i looked confused but stood up as fast i can and ran. He followed me and it felt like i'm not running because he almost were behind me and i was right , i didn't run he didn't let me run i turned around and looked at him , i walked backwards while he walked towards me ,suddenly i stumbled over a tendril and fell. "How many times i have to tell you , that you can't run away from me?" he said and leaned over me while the tendrils wrapped around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 651 16
When Will Byers vanishes within the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, Mike Wheeler and his adopted sister work with their friends, Lucas Sinclair and D...
32.4K 499 49
"๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ณ๐ž. ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ...
2.1K 59 11
It had been three years since young Will Byers had first gone missing. The small town of Hawkins had never forgotten the tragedy that had rocked thei...
23.9K 743 36
Jenna Howard has lived a forgettable life in the quaint town of Hawkins, Indiana. Nothing was ever out of the ordinary, and she never wanted to chang...