Demon Slayer Cats

By Potatocatman407

If Demon Slayer Characters were Cats. This will be full of headcannons. Some cute oneshots between the reader... More

Headcannon's
Tanjiro&Nezuko
Zenitsu
Inosuke
Rui
Giyu&Sabito
Shinobu
Senjuro
Tengen
Mitsuri
Muichiro,Yuichiro, & Gyomei
Obanai
Genya
Sanemi
Akaza
Authors Note
Douma
Kokushibo
Daki and Gyutaro
Yoriichi
Muzan
Hantengu
Gyokko

Rengoku

2.5K 65 29
By Potatocatman407

Tiger for Rengoku

🐯- You found rengoku at a pet shop and adopted him. When he was in your arms he was belly uo and let you touch his belly.

🐯-When he was in your car he was fascinated. He looked at you and was like "OMG WE'RE GOING SO FAST!!!!"

🐯- When you got home and went inside he booked it to tanjiro and started nuzzling him. Needless to say if tanjiro was human he would've cried.

🐯- Rengoku ran around the house sniffing everything and then went into the kitchen.

🐯- He is a very affectionate Cat. Chin scratches and bum pats are his favorite

🐯-Has a lot of zoomies. Every hour you can hear him dashing through the house.

🐯- He loves going into the backyard and playing with the butterflies. Shinobu once smacked him cause he almost ate one.

🐯- He has a 6.5/10 in intelligence. Not smart but not dumb either. Okay maybe a little dumb

🐯- Very Adventurous. You once found him in the cupboard.

🐯- Always eating and you'll mix sweet potatoes into his food. (My cat eats sweet potatoes and he loves them. First time he ate them he finished in like 10 seconds)

🐯-You got him a sweet potato cat bed and he loves it.

🐯- He is a guard kitty. And he loves you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 492 5
(Originally from Quotev) You, young (Y/N), are a very bold lady who's just trying to provide her YouTube audience with decent video game playthroughs...
60.4K 1.5K 23
What's it like having uppermoons as cats? Well let's find out!!!!!! ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!
26.7K 1.5K 17
(this is a sequel to my fanfic 'a text away'.) getting kidnapped by your online besties is totally normal! such a common experience! wait. why do the...
104K 3.9K 41
Long ago, two races ruled the Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS. One day, war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans... wait no, t...