Bonten

Af Cesialy_

alltake Mere

0
2
3
4
5
Explanation
6
Note
7
8
9
10

1

5K 85 71
Af Cesialy_

TAKEMICHI has been hard working ever since he gave up on saving Manjirou after knowing that he was now in a very Criminal Organization names Bonten that is owned by him and he leads it.

His friends had been trying to reach that guy or even just to hear his voice just to know that he is okay.

But none of it reached him. Takemitchi felt sad that he didn't get the save the man.

But what can he do? He died so many times and he cant die again.

Takemitchi worked as a model with Hakkai. They work for Takashi who growned to be a very popular and rich designer.

He receives a very big money. He was famous too along with Hakkai.

Yuzuha was there manager and was the one who always fix or scold them.

He haven't got any news about Mikey. He only saw all of the crimes they have done in the mews television.

He was shock when they do new criminal things. He didn't knew that Mikey would be doing those kind of things

He wasn't surprise but shock. He had expected this but he was shock that it did really happen.

Takemitchi leaned his head back on the couch as he waited for his manager and boss.

"Please tell me that the paparazzi's are gone! Geez they make my eyes hurt" Takemitchi whined he leaned in more.

Hakkai let out a laugh after he heard his complains. Its been years yet Takemitchi hasn't been used nor like paparazzi's.

"You guys are free to go... Get a beauty sleep, kay?" Takemitchi quickly snapped his head at Takashi who just came out of the room. It scared Takashi cause he swear he heard a sound.

"Im sleeping here, where's yuzuha?" Takemitchi said and asked as he looked for a certain woman.

"Heyyy lookin for me?" An arms was circled around Takemitchi shoulders. Making him jolt from the sudden touch.

Both Mens was jealous at what yuzuha did. They never get to do that to Takemitchi since he might get uncomfortable or angry.

"Can you and hakkai stay here for the night?" Takemitchi plead but got rejected by the woman.

"Im sorry Takemitchi... We have a family dinner later" Takemitchi frowned making Takashi laugh at his cute actions.

"Maybe next time Mitchi. They've been very busy this days you know?" Takashi said trying to cheer up the gloomy raven who keeps pouting.

"Whatever. Have a nice dinner with Taiju" Takemitchi smiled and bid good-byes to the both shiba who got out of the room.

"Takashi? Can you make me polo? I need it for a meeting with someone" Takemitchi requested as Takashi quickly responded with an okay.

Takemitchi walked to Takashi's kitchen as he ramage the fridge looking for something that he likes to eat. But to his bad luck he found none making him frown.

Takemitchi walked towards the exit as he wore his shoes.

"Mhm? Where are you going?" Takashi asked as he saw Takemitchi wearing his shoes ready to go outside.

"Gonna buy some snacks" Takemitchi said as he bid goodbye.

Takemitchi was walking around looking for a shop that he could buy foods at.

He was getting pretty far away from Takashi's building but he didn't mind.

He was familiar at the ways anyway.

TAKEMITCHI MY BELOVES POV

As i was looking around. I heard some grunts and noises near me. Thats when i realized it was coming from an alley way.

It was getting really dark so i wont be checking it. It must be some cat fight or something.

I saw a store and quickly ran up to it to buy some snacks.

I ordered a bag of chips using my black card. Ofcourse i took long because the staff was hoping for my autograph and pictures.

I passed the alley way that i found weird once again. And it still has the noise that ive been hearing.

It was creepy to be honest. I saw a small light coming from in there so i checked.

My curiosity was killing me.

I quietly walked towards where the sound was coming from.

I peeked from the wall that is covering the view.

No ones POV

Takemitchi peeked from the wall and what he saw shocked him.

He never thought that he would see a criminal torturing somebody.

Shit! are those Bonten member!? He cursed at himself after recognizing the people who is beating someone.

He clearly recognize them because he have seen them many times in the news.

He tried to calm himself as he walked backwards not wanting to hear him or else his dead.

As he slowly walked not making a noise. His back bumped into something or someone.

This made his heart beat faster than flash.

"Oh hello there... Spying on us hmm?" A deep husky voice said making Takemitchi flinch as he slowly turned around seeing a purple haired guy along with another.

" Uh- Hi" Takemitchi plainly said but you can notice how his voice was trembling.

The man chuckled.

God damn thats hot Takemitchi thought before cursing at himself. He shouldn't be thinking those things in the verge of his death.

"Come with us yeah? Be a good boy if you dont wanna die" Takemitchi almost fainted at what he said.

Gotta be a good boy he thought as he was harshly pulled with them getting him inside their luxurious car.

The mens were confuse on why Takemitchi was not even fighting back.

They guess that this man is probably suicidal.

I mean who would even want to come with them? Their criminals after all.

The whole ride was quite making Takemitchi mote uncomfortable than he is.

"So uh- why am i coming with you? Can't you just kill me?" Takemitchi asked as he was confused that he was being taken for some reason.

"Sanzu will take care of you" Takemitchi widen his eyes. He remembered that person. Based on the news he said that he was the one who takes care of their traitors. And the bodies were found in the alleys. All of them were tortured so bad.

I shouldn't have come! I could have kicked their balls- Takemitchi was cursing at himself mentally as the ride continued to be silent.

Soon they arrived making Takemitchi more nervous as he is.

He was pushed out of the car making him glare at the jellyfish haired man who pushed him while the other just looked at him raising his eyes brow at him.

He saw a very big mansion. He looked around and saw bunch of bug buildings.

Do they hide here? Is this there base? This is literally easy to find yet- he was cutted off on his thoughts when the jellyfish haired man held his wrist and dragged him inside.

I swear im gonna kill this guy he said as his wrist was hurting because of the mans grip.

He was sure it would leave a mark.

"Geez! Can't you be any gentle!?" Takemitchi had enoughed as he slapped the mans hand away from his wirst.

He heard a chuckle coming from the lanky man who seems older than the other.

They're brothers right? Thats what I saw on the news though. But how come this bitches doesn't act the same? He asked himself mentally as he stared at the lanky man.

"Are you ready to be tortured sweet heart?" Takemitchi gulped as he heard the pet name.

Takemitchi didn't answer as he just stared on the ground.

"Once you step in this building you're dead" the jellyfish haired man said making Takemitchi nervous more.

Manjirou is here right? Fuck. He cursed at himself as he remembered that manjirou was the one leading Bonten.

"Shall we go in?" Takemitchi said. He didn't know where he got the confidence but he sire was scared for his life.

Both mens were amused but didn't show it. They continued to drag him towards the door.

The lanky man was on the right dragging him as the jellyfish haired man was dragging him from the left.

Takemitchi was looking backwards not facial thr building as he let his legs fall on the ground getting pulled.

He mentally cried regretting every life decisions he had made.

Good bye world

Author — REINI

The arts are mine just not the base.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.8K 50 32
Helpnme
76.6K 2.8K 28
Enjoy
578K 21.2K 49
[ 𝐻𝐴𝑅𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼𝑌𝑂 𝑆𝐴𝑁𝑍𝑈 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀!𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ] "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑠" 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ❗𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑂❗ 𝑠𝑒𝑐...
236 69 15
𝘈 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.