XIAOVEN - ROYAL AUโŠฐโŠนเธบ

By zzelmotheemo

i was bored and decided to write a story, this is my first story so dont mind any mistakes sinces im stoopy๐Ÿ˜š... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3?????
oof
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 5
Nothing important
CHAPTER 6 IDK
Chapter 7
things
Chapter 8
lol
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Ganyuuu
Hmm
stuffs
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
continue ig
note
Chapter 14
note
.
hi, i am back humans
Chapter 15
The Story of Gayness And Love
Chapter 15.5
Story Telling
For the next chapter
Permission to VENT
notice
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

315 10 1
By zzelmotheemo

Bishes im back

Venti's Pov:

Venti tried to look for his family in the burned destroyed house of them, his heart was pounding fast, Yanfei said that he should'nt enter because he may feel worse but he insisted so Yanfei just went with him. When Venti saw his family members all stabbed and burned in there, he fell and cried harder, Yanfei just hugged him and kept apologizing...

"Im so sorry....im so....so...sorry.."

Yanfei said as tears fell on her cheecks.

"WAHHH!,I WILL FIND AND KILL THOSE FATUIS!"

Venti cried..

He cried like a beast out of control...

"Waahhhh!!"

....

Xiao's Pov:

"Venti went out?, Isnt he suppose to take care of me?"

Then the head maid entered.

"Your highness, my apologies for entering your room without your permission, Venti went out the village, but.."

"But what?"

Her eyes..why does she look so worried?

...

The room became silent. Then Ganyu popped out.

"Xiao!, Oh thank god, Thank god you are safe!.."

She cried.

"Yeah, im fine.."

She hugged me tightly, her embrace is warm...

"Princess Ganyu, The King ordered us to check the west village, there was a attack from the fatuis.."

My eyes widen..

"What..wait..isnt that where Venti's Family lives..Head Maid you told me that Venti went to the village-.."(Ganyu)

"What!?"
I screamed.

Ganyu hurriedly rushed and prepared.

"Wait Ganyu..im coming with you.."

"Xiao no, stay in bed and rest, you have not recovered yet, let us handle this."

"But.."

"Xiao!"

She screamed. I had no choice but to listen.

"Mhm..Fine...."

Suddenly rain drop starts to fall..

"Haaa..its raining.."

....

Venti's Pov:

"Well...well....well...look who do we have here... I have killed your family.."

A mysterious voice appeared in our back, laughing. We looked back to see who it was, it was the fatui that my family became friends with!

"You son of a bitch! Why did you kill my family, you were my parents friend!"

I screamed at him angry.

"Well..i only used your parents so i can have the magical necklace...Pfftt. i cant believe they actually fell for it.!"

He laughed

"Bitxh..we trusted you.."

I stood up and glared at him. While Yanfei is in my back trying to stop me.

"Oho~..how tough of you..so...what are you gonna do?"

...

Yanfei's Pov: (only a bit)

I whispered to Venti to not try to fight him. He didnt listen at all.

...

Suddenly rain started to fall..

The wind was getting stronger.

And i see something shining on Ventis waist, i couldnt really see it clearly out of the rain and wind.(the rain was strong)

Wait is Venti holding something? What is that? Is it a stick? I-...cant...see..

....

Ganyu's Pov:

The rain is really strong, its hard to travel in this weather, plus why is the wind so strong.

"Everyone investigate and find dead bodies!"

The guard yells.

"You are gonna be incharge of this, ill find Venti's house and Family"

"Yes, your highness!"

Why is the wind getting stronger..

Everytime i..get close to Venti's house?
.....

(She arrived)

Huh? What is that? Wait! No way!

Venti got a vision? Since when did his vision wake up? And that bow...

I ran towards him to stop him.

"VENTI! STOP!"

As he streched his bow towards the weak fatui. I cant let the fatui die tho..
And why all of a sudden he became strong..

I yelled at the pinked haired girl to stop him, but it seems that he still wont stop. Is he out of control because of anger? And plus his vision just woke up..

I held his hand to stop his bow.

"Venti control yourself! We cant let this fatui die yet! We need to investigate him!"

As i was trying to stop him

"He.is.a.trai.tor..."

What..

"I dont know what are you talking about—agrh! You! Pinked haired girl, call a guard they are investigating around the village, tell them to come here! Quick!"

She ran.

"Venti—argh!-"

"Stop being against me! This man. Betrayed. My. Family!"

He screamed. He attacked me and the fatui lost conscious. Why is he like this, WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT FATUI BETRAYED HIM?!

Then he streached his bow and made a wind black hole?.. I held on one of the broken wood. I waited until the 'black hole' stopped, the guards arrived and the black hole stopped,  they ran towards me and the fatiu also Venti.

"Tie the fatui up! Bring him in the dungeon! We must ask him few questions! Venti knows this man!"

I ordered them. They tied up the fatui and Venti suddenly attacked the guards that is holding the fatui.

"Argh—!, What the!?"

"He must die by my hands! You bitches"

"Stay away! He is out of control!"

I sneaked behind him and slapped (idk man) his nape so he will calm down, he lost consciousness and cathched him.

"We will bring this fatui and Venti to the castle, while you guys find the dead bodies!, That's an order!... Get a carriage for us.."

"Yes, your Highness.."

....

The carriage arrived and dragged Venti there, Damn his heavy-

Anyways, the fatui is tied up and walking, being dragged by the guards, oh ye and the pinked haired girl, i told her to come with us. I asked her few questions.

"Are you perhaps close to Venti?"

I asked her

She was shocked and trembling, and she answered

"Uh-oh- yes we were, he is my childhood friend.. um and my name is Yanfei, your Highness"

"I see, so Yanfei, can you explain what happened?"

....

Thank you for being patient:]

And thank you also for the support ❤️😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 252 36
!! Cancelled fic "๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘™๐‘˜๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ..๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’.." FOLLOW KAZUH.YA ON TIKTOK BCS THEY RECOMMEND...
20.1K 681 58
What happens when the unapproachable Xiao befriends Venti? Xiao a boy who holds in his present a many burden. Venti a boy who holds a past he canno...
25.2K 176 10
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœงใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
104K 2.1K 14
F! reader x M! characters cos that's all I know how to do ;-; This is my first time writing a oneshot book so we'll see how it goes haha -Possible an...