The Mafias Princess

roseyzoa द्वारा

" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way... अधिक

Cast+book trailer+intro
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
A/N

Three

335K 7.9K 5.2K
roseyzoa द्वारा

( fyi there will be Connor POV's in this book as well)

~Sofia~

" Miss Novikov? Are you ready? Mr.Agosti has arrived." Jane says from the other side of my bedroom door and my breath hitches at her words.

I was already feeling nauseous about the whole thing but Mr.Agosti would be in the car with me too?

I try to take in a couple of deep breaths and grab my bag, about to open my door but freeze when I remember I forgot the ring.

" Crap." I whisper to myself, quickly taking out the box and putting it in my bag.

" I'm coming." I say, opening the door and almost crashing into Jane who was waiting patiently for me.

" Oh dear, you need a new bandage on that cut, the blood is everywhere. Here I'll clean it up quickly before you leave." Jane gasps, cleaning the spot and putting a brand new pink bandage over it.

" Thank you Jane. I'll miss you." I say, tears brimming my eyes. She was the only one who truly cared for me and now I'd really have no one.

I get pulled into a tight hug from Jane but its interrupted by my papas loud voice yelling at me to come down.

Sighing I let go of Jane and quickly walk down the stairs with my bag. My hair was pulled back into a high ponytail and I was wearing my blue jeans with a black crew neck that was too big for me.

" He didn't even bother coming inside to greet you." My mama snickers, looking me up and down.

" Watch papa, she's just going to turn into his little slut like we all know she is." Anastasia mutters, giving me a dirty look. I try to ignore all their remarks and just walk towards the door, opening it to find an expensive looking black car parked in front of the house.

I hesitate at the door, scared to walk any further.

" Miss Novikov, let me take your bag." An older looking man says with a large smile, holding his hand out.

I slowly nod my head with a small smile and hand him my bag as he takes my hand, leading me down to the car.

Was he really in that car? Did I have to sit next to that man the whole drive?

My heart starts racing in fear when the older man opens the door for me, and I freeze when I see Mr.Agosti sitting in the car, dressed in a white dress shirt and black pants, his attention on his phone.

His hair was slightly messy and his face cleanly shaven, the tattoo behind his ear now more clear to see.

" Are you going to stand there all day?" He says in a deep voice, his attention still on his phone.

" N..no." I mutter quietly, getting in the car and sitting in the leather seat.

He even smelled nice

I tried moving myself to the farthest spot away from him but the seats were awfully close to each other. My throat was dry and I was suddenly dehydrated, feeling his hard gaze on me.

I try to ignore his staring by looking out of the window, wanting the drive to be over with already.

" Where's the ring?" He mumbles after a couple minutes of silence. My eyes widen in realization and I try to think of how to reply to him without sounding stupid.

" I..I just forgot to put it on, its in my bag." I say, looking down at my lap and biting my lip. Was I in trouble?

" Do you have some sort of attraction to that window?" Mr.Agosti says, annoyance dripping from his voice. I only now realize how close to the window I had squished myself into.

Clearing my throat I quickly move away from the window, shaking my head no.

The rest of the drive was silent and I couldn't help but look up at Mr.Agosti who had the side of his head leaned on his fist, pieces of his dark hair falling over his forehead as he was looking at his phone.

My cheeks suddenly turn red and I quickly look away. How could one person be so good looking?

~~~

After a couple of hours we finally arrive at the destination and my eyes widen seeing the large estate. I move closer to the window trying to get a clearer view of the beautiful scenery around the mansion.

My old home was quite gloomy but this place was beautiful. There were fountains and flowers everywhere leading up to the large mansion.

The car slows to a stop and I walk out, taking my bag from the nice man from earlier.

" Thank you sir." I say, smiling at the man.

" Of course Miss Novikov, anything for you." He says, smiling back at me.

" Could I get your name?" I ask the man before he leaves.

" My name is Antonio Mancini, Miss." He says, and waves me a small goodbye before driving the car off into what I was guessing was a private parking garage.

Sighing I turn around and try to look for Mr. Agosti. I didn't exactly know where to go from here or what I was supposed to do.

My eyes suddenly spot him walking into the large estate, his phone next to his ear as he was talking in rushed Italian on a call.

Am I supposed to just follow him?

Hesitantly, I quietly start following wherever he was walking and soon enough we're down a long hallway, his voice getting louder and angrier on the phone.

I didn't understand a word.

My eyes get distracted by the beautiful interior of the mansion, my head moving in every direction. In fact, I got so distracted that I completely walked past Mr.Agosti. And no, I didn't just normally walk past him, instead I accidentally shouldered him as I was strolling by.

I freeze in my spot, my cheeks quickly reddening. I didn't dare to turn around unless I wanted to experience hell.

Suddenly the rushed Italian turns into silence, other then a couple last words, and the phone call ends.

I hear Mr.Agostis loud steps come near me and I want to bury myself right then and there. What could I even do in this situation? Its not like I could just run.

" Were you following me?" I hear, his deep voice etching a thick Italian accent says, sending chills down my body.

" I..I didn't know where to go so I followed you." I mutter, not having any better excuse. My back was still facing him and his close distance was making me want to put a brick wall between us.

" Turn around." He says bluntly and as scared as I was I slowly turn around, looking up at him with wide eyes, surprised at how close he was to me.

My heart was racing terribly fast. Was he going to hit me? Like papa did? Was he going to tell me how stupid I am?

I try moving back a little to make the distance between us larger, in fear. He was too close, hitting distance close. This man could easily kill me in seconds yet here I was engaged to him.

" Put on your ring first. Then I'll get someone to show you around." He says, glancing at my cheek that had a pink bandage placed neatly on it from earlier.

I nod my head and quickly kneel down to open my bag and take the ring from its box.

I hear Mr. Agosti clear his throat and from my view of the ground I see him move a couple of steps back, his hands in his pockets.

I'm confused at the sudden movement but ignore it and carefully slide the ring on my finger, standing up after the box was back in my bag.

" Your maid will be here soon. Stay here until she comes." He says in a nonchalant tone and walks away from me, going back on another call.

I wait patiently and soon enough a blonde headed maid no taller then 5'1 was taking me to my room. We went up a large staircase and multiple long hallways.

Finally we were at the room and the maid who's name I figured out was Allison, opened the door for me with a large smile.

" Miss Novikov, the room you will be sharing with Mr.Agosti." She says, and I look at her like she's crazy.

" I'm sorry but did you say sharing? I have to share a room with that man?" I say quietly, horrified at the thought of sharing a room with him.

What if he tried to touch me?

" Miss Novikov, you are engaged to Mr. Agosti and very soon to be married, its only normal for you to share a room." Allison says, her eyebrows scrunched.

" Yes, of course." I reply nervously as I walk into the largest bedroom I had ever seen.

There was a king size bed in the center of the room and a large window that showed a view of a lake and the gardens.

" You are the first woman to be in Mr. Agostis room Miss, he's never brought any women to his room before." Allison says, a hint of mischief in her eyes.

" Right." I mumble.

Probably not the first girl he's been with. Mr.Agosti has most likely been with multiple girls, there's no way he would stop doing stuff with other woman just for someone like me, as messed up as it was.

Allison says bye and that dinner will be ready at 7pm and after she's gone I put my bag on the bed, looking around the clean room.

Not even one thing was misplaced.

Sighing I walk into the large bathroom and remove my clothes to shower. I didn't really have anything to wear for dinner tonight other then my old clothes so I'd just have to work with it.

Walking into the shower I notice his shampoo and conditioner and hesitate on whether I should use it or not.

Having no choice I just use his hair products. It only hits me after I use them that he would probably notice me smelling like him.

Would he get mad?

Shaking my head I finish up my shower and grab a towel, wrapping it around my body. After I somewhat towel dry my hair I walk out to grab my clothes that had still been sitting in my bag on the bed.

After changing I sit on the bed that was way too comfortable for its own good and check the time.

6:35

I look down at my unpainted nails and old clothes while sighing. Why would he have to choose me to marry? People would expect more from someone like his wife but all they would get is me.

Plain old me.

I couldn't really do much to get ready for dinner so I just brushed my hair out and put on chapstick and after I was done Allison came back to take me down to the dining room since I still didn't know my way around here.

When we got there the table was empty, yet filled with food. Maybe he was just running a little late.

I decide to wait for Mr.Agosti to come before eating when I sit down just in case he'd get mad at me or call me a pig for wanting to eat before he even arrived.

7:32

He's still not here and I was practically drooling over how good the food looked. How much longer did i have to wait?

" Miss Novikov?" A shy butler suddenly says, walking up to me.

" Oh, you can just call me Sofia." I say, smiling at the man.

" Ah yes, Sofia. Mr. Agosti doesn't usually come to dinner, so you should eat now, he probably won't be coming." The man says, a sad look in his eyes.

" Oh, that's unfortunate." I reply, trying to sound sad at what he's said but I wasn't sad at all. I didn't even want to eat in front of that man anyways and now I got the food all to myself.

That night Mr. Agosti also, thankfully, didn't come to the room. He was probably busy.

Thanks for reading!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

140K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
38.3K 1K 70
"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, 𝓜𝓸𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻." He whispered into my ear, se...
447K 16.2K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
229K 3.5K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...