Hey, Pretty Stranger.

By SavannahCochrane

"Stay. Away. From. Them." Travis states in the most serious tone he could muster up. Pointing to a brown hair... More

ATTENTION PLEASE NEW READERS
Chapter 1 - Addison Apartments.
Chapter 2 - 6' feet Tall.
Chapter 3 - Damien.
Chapter 4 - Elevator Love.
Chapter 5 - Meeting the best friend.
Chapter 6 - Dinner with the neighbors. (1/3)
Chapter 7 - Dinner with the neighbors (2/3)
Chapter 8 - Dinner with the neighbors (3/3)
Chapter 9 - "What's your name, new kid?"
Chapter 10 - Backstabber.
Chapter 11 - "It feels great to be a liar."
Chapter 13 - Girl Problems.
Chapter 14 - Misplaced Anger.
Chapter 15 - You...what..?
Chapter 16 - The deal.
Chapter 17 - Envious.
Chapter 18 - You have a kid?!
Chapter 19 - Christmas Special. (1/3)
Chapter 20 - Christmas Special (2/3)
Chapter 21 - Christmas Special (3/3)
Chapter 22 - Oh, boy.
Chapter 23 - Returning the favor.
Chapter 24 - Becoming official.
Chapter 25 - Locked up.
Chapter 26 - Forbidden love.
Chapter 27 - Forbidden love (Pt.2)
Chapter 28 - Break Out.
Chapter 29 - Snitch.
Chapter 30 - Back At Square 1.
Chapter 31 - Helping Hand.
Chapter 32 - Unsaid words.
BOOK TWO!
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!!

Chapter 12 - Sorry.

3.1K 91 65
By SavannahCochrane

(LISTEN UP! I will be editing this chapter because I don't know why past me made this so depressing and aggressive, so I'm sorry in advance for this chapter being a little infuriating)

{Song of the chapter ~ No surprises Radiohead}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Previously⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"What are you doing hanging out with him?"
Sal says with rage just radiating off of himself.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗

Y/N's POV
╚══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

"Oh, Travis? You know him?"
I raise an eyebrow and glance behind me at Travis, then continue.
"We're just hanging out. Why?"

" 'Just hanging out' ?"
Larry repeats.

Why is he so ticked off?

"Yeah...? He's really nice! He toured me around the school and we were just about to eat lunch together, if you'd like to join?"
I smile at Larry. But as I list off all the things we've done together that seemed to only make him more upset.

Larry was furious and glared behind me at Travis. He looked like he just wanted to strangle Travis then and there. Travis looked right back at Larry with the same harsh glare. But...why? Did they have bad history or something?

The glare Larry was giving him started to worry me. He looked blinded by rage. God onky knows what that can make a person do.

But thank god before anything could get too out of hand Sal stepped in.
"Larry,"
Sal whispered to him so Travis couldn't hear.

Larry looked over to him and Sal gave him a look that told him to simmer down a little. Larry was pissed that he couldn't do anything to Travis but took a deep breath in and soften his glare; Now just turning into a judgy look.

"Y/N, could we talk to you in...private, please?"
Sal asked. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised wondering why they would need to, but nodded anyway.

"Sure...?"
I agree and turn to Travis.
"We'll be right back."

He nods hesitantly then I face Sal and Larry again. Sal grabs my hand and Larry's; rushing us into an empty classroom, that would soon be filled with students once that bell rang.

Sal swings the door closed behind us as we finally enter the classroom, Larry stands a little ways away from me but non the less beside me and Sal being right infront of us both.

"Look, Y/N...Travis - he isn't as good of a person as he is making himself out to be."
Sal sternly looks at me through the eyeholes of his mask.
"He's rude and he hurts people."

I look at Sal with a 'are you serious' glare. I can't believe he stands here infront of me, talking about Travis in such an distgusting way. After what he's done to him no less! Poor Travis...

I scoff.
"You're one to talk! After what you've both done to Travis, I can't believe you still have such guts to make up such rude lies about him."
I glare at Sal, Larry moves over to Sal's side now also standing infromt of me so he can converse with me better.

Larry searches my face for a possible clue that I'm joking. When he realises I'm not.
"Dude, you're serious!?"
Larry fumes. I now look over to him with a glare.

I just look at Larry dead in the eyes and he begins to speak again.
"What the hell have we ever done to that bastard?!"

"Don't be stupid, Larry. You know exactly what you've done to him!"
I continue to add onto our screaming match. Which I have no idea how no one has heard by now but I pay no attention to it.

"Please, tell me! Cause I seriously fucking don't."
Larry walks closer to me, towering over my smaller figure as I begin to have to explain what he did to Travis to him.

"Uh his black eye?! Bloody nose! Bruises!?"
I point out to Larry.
"Explain that to me, Larry!"

Larry looks at me with a serious face but that also held one of hurt.
I felt bad but I know I shouldn't. Right?

"Y/N, I don't know what kind of things you think I like to do in my free time, but I promise you I haven't touched a single hair on that thing's head! As much as I've wanted to."
Larry states, but I don't believe him. I mean the proof is there!

Travis is covered in bruises and Larry tried to do the same thing to me just yesterday! Not to mention Larry does have a bit of a temper, so I don't doubt at all that he could've done that to Travis. Or anyone for that matter.

Larry must have seen the lack of trust in my eyes because I heard him scoff and throw his head back as he rubbed his face with his hands.

"I can't believe this. I can't believe this!"
Larry stops rubbing his face and he put his hands on his hips as he stares at me with hurt.
"You don't believe me!"

"Larry...I just - I don't know who to believe anymore."
I look to the floor.

"I mean, you did try to hurt me on my first day here so who knows what you could've done to him,"

"But you don't believe me!"

Sal looks back and forth at us as the each of us speaks, like a tennis match.

Sal has no idea what to do or how to stop this. So he just stands there, frozen, and watches as the yelling goes on.

The stress starts to get to me and I just lash out at Larry without even thinking.
"I don't believe you! Is that what you want to hear?! It doesn't matter! You're being dramatic! Because something happened to Travis and the blame is set on you Larry! The proof is all there!"

A tear rolls down my cheek and all the stress flouds out at one time. I get all emotional when I get yelled at, or just yelling in general. Even if it doesn't include me. It reminds me of my dads screaming matches when I was a kid.

Larry stands there and looks at my sobbing form with a shocked look on his face. I shouldn't even be the one crying. I just said such a hurtful thing to Larry...and I'm the one crying.
I can't even believe myself sometimes.
"Larry- I-"

"Forget about it."
Larry turns around and walks out of the classroom. Tugging Sal along with him. Sal tries to glance back at me but before he could even get the chance; the classrooms door blocked both our views of eachother.

I felt an immediate wave of hurt and pain wash over me as I watch them both leave me. I stand there shocked before my knees become weak and I fall to the floor; now sobbing on my knees with my hands resting in my lap.

I can't help but get stuck inside my head, only repeating the same exact three words in my head,
"I'm sorry, Larry..."

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

7/28/22
AKA : July, 28th/2022

Words ~ 1152

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.5K 28
A Sal Fisher x (Female)Reader FanFic **WILL BE UPDATING SOON** *PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION AT THE BOTTOM* (Y/N) has moved in with her grandparents...
9.2K 116 20
Ohhh yay!! My first SallyfaceXFem!Reader😊 I hope u all like it!!. This will be a SallyFaceXPregnantFem!Reader...why you ask? Bc I can:3 and if you...
7.1K 236 22
Somehow, one thing leads to another, and even though Travis tried his hardest to get Sal to hate his guts, and he tried to avoid Sal, three different...
9.7K 397 34
Sal Fisher was just a young boy when he lost his mother, and his face. So young with so much trauma can really mess up your chance of a childhood. He...