《𝐁𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃》...

By kiss-me-deadly

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ★彡𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯彡★ 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞... More

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲/𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙《𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 》
𝙄 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙩《𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨》
𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝《𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨》
𝙄 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙅𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜《𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙅𝙧.》
𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝘼 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙《𝘿𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙚》
𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪《𝙇𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤 𝘿𝙞𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙤》
𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨?《𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣》
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙮《𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙅. 𝙁𝙤𝙭》
𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨《𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙》
𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪《𝙍𝙤𝙗 𝙇𝙤𝙬𝙚》
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙂𝙤《𝙆𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙪 𝙍𝙚𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙨》
𝘿𝙮𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚《𝙅𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣》
𝘼 𝙏𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙚《𝙏𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙣》
《𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙀𝙏》
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟱, 𝙋𝙩.𝟭《𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙈𝙘𝙛𝙡𝙮》

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙩《𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙮𝙙𝙚》

464 7 0
By kiss-me-deadly

Tw: none

1976

A warm summer breeze blew through the leaves of the trees in your quiet neighborhood. The bright sun was sinking perfectly on the horizon, and left traces of gold and orange hues all over the changing sky. It was such a pretty and peaceful setting to be lost in, but what would've made it better was if a familar, curly headed, stoner, that had stolen your heart with no trouble whatsoever, was there with you.

Steven Hyde, the guy who could make you cry, and the guy who could make you smile. You knew he purposely played hot and cold with you just because he was aware that you had taken a strong liking to him. But teasing you about your crush instead of letting it be seemed to be his speciality, and part of his personality.

But why out of all your friends did you have to fall for the burnout? Why couldn't you have fallen for someone awkward like Eric, or stupid like Kelso? Then again, those two really couldn't compete with the sarcastic, blunt, and charming components that Hyde contained.

Hyde was, and would always be your dream come true, even though what he had just done to you a few days prior was more of a nightmare. That nightmare consisted of him punching out one of your other closest guy friends that was stopping in town for a weekend. Hyde claimed that this guy, who he didn't even know, wanted "more" than just a friendship with you, and that you were "too good" for this friend of yours.

It frustrated you because Hyde had decided to be hot rather than cold that night, acting like he sincerely cared about you, when you knew that it was just apart of his game to tear your heart down in the end. It angered you to think that he possibly knocked out your friend just to sabotage the smile on your face that night.

All you knew was that Hyde's messed up game that was giving him the chuckles, and you the blues, would eventually drive you into the ground. But if you were going to go down because of something Hyde was responsible for, you'd take him down with you aswell.

Another rush of the breeze rustling in the vibrant green leaves pulled you out of your thoughts, and distracted you from fidgeting with the rings on your fingers. You soon looked up from where you sat on the front porch steps of your house, being immediately taken back by the sight of Hyde standing in front of you. His hands were resting on his belt buckle, after spending a few minutes waiting for you to notice him since you seemed to be so zoned out, and focused on the metal that embraced your fingers.

You always had a tendency of zoning out, mainly because your thoughts were too consuming and entertaining than what was going on around you half the time. And if Hyde was being completely honest, he thought it was quite cute, just like every other feature about you.

He felt kinda soft when he found himself mentally raving about how intelligent and beautiful you were. But he also felt like shit whenever he'd call you names that were meant to cover up how he really felt for you. Or when he'd tease you ruthlessly just to try and push you away in hopes that it wouldn't allow him to fall for you like you had done with him. His fear of love and commitment brought on by past events growing up being responsible for the way he overall treated you.

Nevertheless, he truly thought you were an amazing girl, and absolutely crazy for continuing to put up with his shit everyday since no other girl would ever do that.

"What are you doing here?" You finally asked, watching Hyde sit down next to you, allowing you to inhale the intoxicating scent of his cheap cologne and the faint smell of pot that lingered on him.

"Because I wanted to see you" Hyde replied, even though he was really coming there to apologize for what he did to your friend, and if it felt right, confess how he felt about you. Clearly you didn't know that Hyde only punched out your other friend because he was completely jealousy that this friend of yours was being granted the permission to get so close to you.

"Bullshit. Now just go home before you say, or do something else to hurt me" You retorted, not even bothering to look at him, or show any kind of emotion other than disappointment towards everything he had done to you.

"I'm not here to do any of those things. I'm actually here to apologize for everything I've done to you, and mainly what I did to your friend the other day" Hyde admitted, his tone not sarcastic, but rather sincere, which made the tough expression on your face lighten up a bit.

"Are you? Or are you just saying that cause you know I'll forgive you because I'm so head over heels for you" You asked sharply, finally deciding to look at Hyde with tears threatening to prick your eyes, due to the fact that you'd never be able to ever stay mad at him, despite the way he played with your heart strings like it was some game; and it was all because you strangely loved him.

"Of course I'm sorry. Jeez, you know I do have a conscience right?" He said the last part sarcastically which made you fight back a small smile. His sarcasm never failed to make you laugh, and sometimes cry, depending on whatever mood he was in.

"It's kinda hard to believe that when you're always playing hot and cold with me" You retorted, watching him sigh, and pull his eyes from the multicolored sky so he could make eye contact with you instead. Hyde knew that he'd have to reveal what he really felt for you, even though you probably wouldn't believe him, since he had joked about so many things to purposely get your hopes up.

"Well, I only play that game because I'm... I'm in love with you. I just can never find the right words, or gestures to express that, and the whole idea of love kind of scares me because I've never experienced it" Hyde explained, knowing that he probably sounded like an idiot, or made a fool out of himself in front of you; that didn't change the fact that everything he said was true.

You just chuckled, not feeling convinced by his words this time around, but more convinced that this was all some kind of joke that you shouldn't fuel unless you wanted to get humiliated in the end.

"Don't lie to me, Hyde. And if this is some kind of joke,Kelso might as well jump out of the bush and yell "burn!" already because I'm not falling for this one" You stated, referencing to all the times Hyde set you up, only to completely shatter you by having Kelso appear suddenly. The dumb brunette would shout that four letter word to tell you, and everyone else that what Hyde was selling wasn't legit.

"Kelso's not here, no one is. You can believe what you want, but I'm being honest when I say that I'm in love with you, Y/n" Hyde reassured, causing you to fold your arms across your chest and slightly huff.

"Prove it then, prove that you're in love with me" You said, looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to prove it. That was, if he even could. Hyde couldn't help the small grin that crept onto his lips at the thought of finally getting to kiss you as a way to prove his claim.

Nevertheless, the curly haired boy leaned in until his lips were attached to yours, immediately sending a wave of goosebumps all over your skin. You could feel your lips begin to tingle like you had never felt as Hyde proceeded to move his lips against yours in the most loving, and passionate way.

Your heart was pounding like a drum in your chest once you began to kiss him back, moving yourself closer to him before Hyde pulled you on his lap completely. He was becoming a fiend for the sweet taste that your lips were providing him, while your legs straddled him, and hands ran through his curls.

He wondered why he didn't do this sooner, especially now that your lips seemed to be a natural drug to him. But whilst he was caught up in you, you were caught up in him, taking advantage of the opportunity to have your lips pressed against his in the best way possible.

It was only a matter of time before his hands were running up and down your body, eventually resting on your hips, slightly gripping the curves there. Your hands moved from his hair so you could cup his cheeks instead, the kiss transforming to one of built up lust and teenage desire until you had to break it for air.

"Wow, okay" You said breathlessly, soon threading your hand through your hair, still in shock after what just happened between you and Hyde. He just chuckled, but was hoping that he did a good job proving his feelings, even though he had other things he could do to you that would prove his love.

"So, you're really in love with me then huh?" You had to question once more, especially now that your walls had come down around Hyde again, and because you were starting to believe that he was in love with you, due to his lips transferring so much passion to your heart.

"Yeah, but if that kiss didn't prove anything I have something else that will. Although, that would require us to be naked in your bed" Hyde smirked at his own dirty remark that made you laugh and playfully punch his shoulder.

"In your dreams, Steven" You grinned, not even bothering to move from where you sat on his lap, considering that you had always wanted to be this close to him. Carefully, you took off his sunglasses and put them to the side before beginning to stare lovingly at him, your heart skipping beats, and stomach caught up in waves of butterflies caused by the fact you had gotten Hyde where you wanted him.

"I love you, Hyde" You sighed contentedly, a smile soon forming on your lips at the feeling of his hands still on your hips, and the fact that you were getting to see him surprisingly return the genuine smile.

"I love you too, Y/l/n" Hyde replied, his own body reacting in the same way to the foreign feeling of love, and happiness that you could only provide by the dozen.

~Not Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 315 98
𝕋𝕄𝔻; ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 & 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟
25.1K 811 13
Imagine going back in time to meet your favorite 80s actors? Imagine being the first in line to the midnight premiere of their new movie? Find out ho...
32.5K 1K 24
90.5K 1.6K 29
𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤 ⤷ 80𝗌 𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖲 & 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖥𝖤𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤𝖲 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 & 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾...