LAST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL #PRO...

By That_randomgirl15

Meet Channelle. A young, teenage girl moved from Abuja to Lagos, due to her father's new employment. For her... More

Warning
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~ 10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~ Part 1
~24~ Part 2
~25~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Author's Note

~26~

223 42 6
By That_randomgirl15

Channelle's POV

"Argh" My head banged painfully, I tried reaching for my head but I couldn't, my hands were tied behind me. I couldn't see clearly too, I had a cloth over my head.

I heard the shuffling of shoes "Nice Job" a Man said,

"What should we do with her?" another said

"Oh common Ric, she's our guest, she should feel at home don't chase her out immediately!" He said chuckling, "Too bad I'm gonna miss the show, I can't wait to see the look on the student's faces when they are told. Good work, I'll transfer the money to you even though this was on volunteering."

I was kidnapped by someone who volunteered??! Geez I really got into some people's black book.

"Would there be any problem?"

"Not at all sir, I'll be on my way," a familiar voice said.

I thought hard about where last I heard the voice, did I trust too well?

I remembered the last words I heard before blanking out  I hate you!
 I hope Maris is okay and she figures this out quickly.

Maris POV

I woke up to the noise of my parents shouting at each other.

"Argh" I groaned while I tried to sit up, my head hurts from crying all night.

"Are they mad! What do they mean that she was kidnapped outside the school so it's not their problem?!"

I heard Mom shouting loudly as she stomped the stairs,

"Calm down"

I opened the door slowly to step out, making sure I made no noise, "My God, what school did we take our children to?" I saw her sitting on the couch with her hands on her chest, shaking her head with regret.

I walked behind my Dad who was resting on one of the dining chairs backing the kitchen, I heard him say, " Do you think this was what she meant those times she argued with Maris about the school?"

Mom suddenly stood up with some much force that Dad jumped with fear, she picked up the car keys, "Where are you going!?" He managed to ask

"To the school, my daughter must be found!" Mom quickly walked to the door with the keys jingling in her hands, he tried to keep up with her.

bang! the door shut loudly.

I tried to make breakfast but the appetite wasn't there, I also tried to ignore the fact that I was overlooked by my Parents a few minutes ago. I was about to text Tina when the door suddenly opened, Talk of the devil. There they were.

"We saw your Mom leaving in a hurry," Tina said coming to hug me.

"She's going to the school to hold them responsible," I said hugging her back tightly. "How's school?" I asked

"Well the news of your sister is the talk of the school," Janet said,

"Everybody, I mean everybody is talking about it. I think everybody is just surprised that she was kidnapped, they all thought it was the former girl" Cynthia continued

"Did the school say anything?" I asked with little hope,

Tina shakes her head, "not really, Mr Principal just called an emergency meeting, and he postponed the graduation which was supposed to be tomorrow to next tomorrow"

"Hmm mm." not really impressed.

Jayden cleared his throat, "there's good news. The person replied with a link"

I smiled happily, breathing a sigh of relief, "what did this person say?"

"He or She didn't say really say anything, just dropped the link and wished us luck" Jayden replied

Cynthia snorted"oh my, what's wrong with everyone and not really saying anything? Anyways that's not the problem, I watched some detective movies yesterday and I suggest we find her!"

"Goat, we were going to find her before or are we going through this for nothing?" Amarachi glanced at everyone, looking for who was going to back down, "all right! Since nobody is a chicken here. Cynthia, please handle this mission"

Cynthia immediately saluted "Yes Chief!!"

"There's no time, wait we don't even know what we are going to face out there, this is a suicide mission" Lami panicked

"Lami, going to that freaking school is a suicide mission on its own so what's the difference? Captain Cynthia start the train please." Amarachi ordered, like the Chief she was.

"First off, we need to tap on that link to see what's there, Jayden do the honor" She gave orders

Jayden tapped on the link and something like a map with a location blinking red appeared on the screen, we gathered around to stare at the screen before Jimmy broke the silence, he started clapping and laughing with tears rolling down his eyes, Tears of happiness I tell you. "It's her location!! This is where she is, we just have to follow it then we would rescue her" he cleaned the tears that kept rushing out.

this was why she wanted to talk to him

"Oh Lord, I'm not crying," Craig said, using his hands to fan his eyes,

"Yes Lord, He's crying" Lami wiped her tears.

"Thank you Lord!" I muttered, wiping my tears.

Tears of Happiness

"Captain, you're not going to say anything?" Tina nudged Cynthia

"I am, I'm just taking a minute of silence to appreciate how smart Elle is, if every kid had done this maybe we wouldn't find trouble finding them" she turned to me, "You say you guys are sisters, related by blood?"

I ignored her.

"That's not completely true" Jason muttered, "if every kid had friends like us, maybe they would have been found"

We all smiled, doing "awwn" lowkey,

"awwn! That's so sweet but that's not the problem. Jayden try to see if you can get a name, street or something, we need to know where exactly she is. Lami, you just got a camera right, we would need it. We need to video in case they kidnap us too."

You already know who it is, it's our Captain giving orders like she's supposed to.

"I brought it"

"Good, if we are able to get Elle we might have to leave the camera there to be able to catch the kidnapper or should we get a smaller one that wouldn't be noticeable?"

"How big is the camera Lami?" Jason asked

"It's a portable camera, can be shuffled to a really smaller size and it can be controlled from my phone," Lami explained

"Wonderful, we would be using it then. Jayden, any update?"

"It's strange" he muttered, we gathered around him to see what was strange, but we couldn't figure anything out until Craig pointed and said something,

"Wait, isn't that the street of our school?" He pointed at the street on Jayden's phone,

Jayden said, "she's in the school "

Tina and Lami gasped, widening their eyes.

"Have they found her already?" I asked confused as to why she would be in the school.

Craig coughed, "Did you know anything about this?" He directed his question to Janet,

"About what?"

"As the former head girl of this freaking damn school did you know anything about a kidnapper being in the school??!" He asked again

"Craig, you are really asking a stupid question, or maybe your anger is not letting you ask the question well. Here's my own question; Now, who the hell do you think has been kidnapping the students?" Not waiting for an answer Jason continued, "A kidnapper of course, which means the person has to definitely be in school! because students get missing inside the school. Now here's the question you should be asking; Since Elle has been kidnapped, what the hell is she doing in school or is school the place where they keep kidnapped students?"

"Oh my God! The school is messed up"

Tina rushed to drag a chair so she could stand on it and peep into the phone clearly, "can you zoom in?"

"This is how far I can zoom"

"What does this mean?" Jimmy looked like he knew what it meant but wanted to hear it from somebody.

"This means we have a kidnapper in our school or Elle is back and she's in school, there's only one way to find out," Janet said, Craig looked like he was going to say something but Lami spoke before him,

"We need to get to school, Captain what do you say?" 

"Calm down, everybody take a deep breath. Why would she be in school?" Captain paced around

"Well, that's what we are going to find out! Common we need to hurry" Lami arranged her bag.

"We need a plan. We don't wanna draw attention to ourselves don't forget school is still in session, students are in school. Thank God, we have a tracker, our work has been made easier.
If we find her, she can't pass through the front gate, that's where the back gate comes in. We are going to have to distract Mr principal and the teachers"

"I think my Mother is on it" I said

"Good. Everybody should carry a weapon if possible a baseball bat."

I said, "I don't have weapons in my house"

"We can get them from the sports room in the school," Amarachi suggested.

"Camera? All set? Let's go save Elle!!" Captain ordered, we rushed outside to the gate.

Nilo quickly stood at our front with his hands wide open, trying to stop us. "Where una dey go?"

"We won go save small madam!" Cynthia replied, pushing him with force.

We opened the gate, apologizing to him for pushing him with force. We drove off to school, but nobody said a word. The red light didn't stop blinking, and the green light blinked that we were close to school.

We are coming Elle, just hang in there for us

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
14.7K 2.7K 39
Etin never wanted to leave her home town as she felt like she was leaving a part of her behind. she had no choice as they where finally moving to the...