Fear of Intimacy

By OutOfMyLimit17

{BOOK 2 OF THE 'FALLING SERIES'} Tasha Davis wants the type of love her best friend has. The all consuming... More

A/N
Chapter 1.....
Chapter 2....
Chapter 3....
Chapter 4....
Chapter 5....
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7....
Chapter 8....
Chapter 9.....
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13...
Chapter 14....
Chapter 15....
Chapter 16....
Chapter 17....
Chapter 19....
Chapter 20....
Chapter 21....
Chapter 22...
Chapter 23...
Chapter 24...
Chapter 25...
Chapter 26...
Chapter 27....
Chapter 28....
Chapter 29...
Chapter 30....
Chapter 31....
Chapter 32....
Chapter 33....
Chapter 34....
Chapter 35....
A/N
Bonus Chapter 1...
Bonus Chapter 2...
Playlist

Chapter 18....

22.4K 746 208
By OutOfMyLimit17

*From here are on there will be mature scenes! If you do not like smut then I would skip the rest. I won't be putting anymore warnings. There will also be no mention of birth control or condoms in this story. They are practicing safe sex, as should everyone, and there won't be any babies in this story. So just imagine they've used some sort of protection. I just won't be mentioning it.

Happy Reading! 

This time when I woke up it was to no phone ringing or alarms. Instead it was quiet which was slightly odd considering my apartment was right next to a busy road. It took a moment to remember what happened earlier. The phone call from my mom, driving all the way to Trevor's apartment, our kiss in the rain.

Sitting up I looked around only to find the bedroom empty. The spot next to me still a little warm so Trevor must not have left too long ago.

Unsure of the time I quietly slipped out of bed, although I could have stayed in it for days. The dude had the comfiest bed I've ever slept on. After a quick use of the bathroom I left Trevor's room.

It was still pretty dark and I could hear the patter of rain against the roof and windows. It couldn't have been any later than four in the afternoon though.

Coming out of the bedroom my snooping mood came back in full force. With Trevor no where to be seen I finally let myself look around his place since I didn't when I came in earlier. Trevor living in an actual house was so surprising. Most people our age lived in apartments since it was a tad bit cheaper and easier to take care of.

The place was super cute though. On the small side but perfect for two people. All one level with at least two bedrooms. I was too busy oogling Trevor to notice the living room when I walked in. I wasn't sure if Trevor decorated the place himself but the furniture and everything fit perfectly. And was super clean.

The sound of pans clinking together drew my attention towards an archway off to the side of the living room. Following the sounds I found myself walking into a super nice kitchen. A huge island sat right in the middle with barstools on one side.

Immediately my eyes were drawn to the figure leaning over the stove. Still dressed in just a pair of grey sweatpants and no shirt, Trevor stirred whatever he had on the stove oblivious that I was behind him.

The corner of my lip tilted up as I leaned against the wall watching him. Damn, the sight of a shirtless man in the kitchen was enough to make any girl swoon. But seeing a muscular back with tattoos was a whole other thing. All I wanted to do was run my nails down that back and see what was under those sweatpants. Trevor was definitely in great shape thanks to hockey.

I could get use to seeing that view.

The thought came out of nowhere, surprising me. But what was more shocking is the thought didn't scare me.

"What are you making?" I asked a moment later. At the sound of my voice Trevor jumped, whirling around with a spatula in his hand. He had it raised as if to defend himself.

"If I was an intruder you'd be dead." I raised an eyebrow at him, crossing my arms.

"I'll have you know I am quite skilled with a spatula." I know he was trying to sound intimidating but it only just made me grin.

"Yeah okay." Pushing off the wall I walked further into the kitchen, going around the island. "Is that...eggs?"

"Thought you'd be hungry." Reaching up Trevor rubbed the side of his neck, looking almost...embarrassed.

"I am." The thought beyond sweet.

"Take a seat M'lady." With a fake British accent Trevor gestured to the barstools.

"Thank you, good Sir." Who was I to say no to a hot guy making me food.

I was more than happy to sit there watching Trevor move around the kitchen. The sight had me clenching my thighs together under the counter. Who knew cooking could be so attractive.

"If you keep looking at me like that I will burn the eggs." Trevor remarked, his back turned to me. My cheeks heated up at being caught staring.

"I wasn't looking." I lied making him chuckle.

"Sureeee. So that wasn't your eyes I felt undressing me?" He glanced over his shoulder at me, smirking.

"Must have a ghost in here." I shrugged.

"Uh huh." Still smirking Trevor leaned over the counter and placed a yummy looking omelet in front of me.

Avoiding his eyes I dug into the omelet. I couldn't look at him without wanting to kiss him. The two of us probably needed to talk about a few things before we...continued on that path first.

"This is really good. Thank you." I hadn't realized just how hungry I was. I only ate a few bites at the diner in the hotel, too busy freaking out about Trevor and I.

"Of course."

The two of us lapsed into silence as we ate. A part of me scared to talk incase Trevor changed his mind and doesn't want to be with me.

"So-"

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" Trevor spoke first. Lifting my head I met his gaze. Those gorgeous green eyes staring at me with an emotion I couldn't place. Fear? Disappointment?

It would be easy to say no. To sweep it all under the rug like I have been doing for so long. Ignoring the way I feel about Trevor. How I've felt from the moment we met. But I meant what I said earlier.

I was tired of being scared. Of letting my parents and my fears dictate what I do with my life. I was done letting that moment in that club ruin my chance of having someone. I wasn't even sure if Trevor wanted to be with someone like me, someone broken, but now was my chance to find out.

"I did."

My words lingered between us. I refused to look away from his gaze, hoping he knew that I meant those two words.

I waited impatiently for him to say or do something. Each passing second made my anxiety skyrocket. Just when I thought he wasn't going to say anything he stood up to his full height. I watched his every movement as he rounded the side of the island, coming towards me. I swiveled the barstool to face him as he came to a stop directly in front of me.

Swallowing, I held still as he stood between my legs, bending down just a little to see my face as his arms came around me, hands on the counter behind my back. I was now fully surrounded by all that is Trevor. He was so close all I had to do was lean forward a bit and our lips would meet.

The muscles on his arms flexing as he caged me between them. My breath hitched my throat at how close he was. How close that powerful body was to mine.

"Are you completely sure that's what you want?" The venerability in his eyes almost took the breath out of me.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

My words seemed to snap whatever control Trevor had on himself. Bringing one hand up he cupped the side of my jaw, tilting my head up. I'm not sure who leaned in first but the moment our lips met everything else faded.

The kiss started off soft at first before it turned harder, rougher. Trevor's lips almost punishing as he kissed and nibbled on my bottom lip. It was like he was punishing me for not letting him do this sooner.

When I opened my mouth to let him in, he made a sound deep in his throat, our tongues clashing. My hands finally got their wish as they moved up his bare abdomen. The hard muscles moving under my fingers.

As my fingers traced the V leading to the waistband of his sweats, Trevor's hand left my face and instead grabbed a handful of hair at the back of my head. Our lips lost contact as he tugged my head back soft but firmly. An involuntary moan left my lips.

My eyes fluttered open to look at Trevor leaning over me, eyes dark, lips quirked up into a smirk/smile that I've never seen before.

Making me look up at him, he shifted his hips so he was pressed against the fabric of the boxers I had on. The hardness pressed against me let me know I wasn't the only one affected.

"Tell me to stop." His voice was so deep as he spoke. As if he was trying his hardest to hold himself back. "Tell me to stop or I'm going to take you right here right now."

I struggled to get words out.

"I don't want to hurt you." I knew he was talking about what I've gone through in the past year. Before, the thought of doing this freaked me out but not anymore. Not with Trevor. He would never hurt me and I know he would stop if I said so.

Bringing hand up I softly touched his face. My heart threatening to explode at how incredible the man in front of me was.

"You could never hurt me." Making sure he knew what I was saying I tilted my hips up, grinding softly against the bulge pressed against me. His grip in my hair tightened slightly. Loving the reaction, I bit my lip and moved my hips again.

I could see the tension in his shoulders as he held himself still. His eyes locked right onto mine. I needed this. I needed him. Right. Now.

Dropping my hand I trailed it slowly down his chest as I leaned forward, lips grazing his.

"Please."

That one word undid him. Snatching my bottom lip between my teeth Trevor groaned. Pulling my head back further he trailed his lips down the column of my throat. His hips pressed into mine so I couldn't move.

I was breathing heavy as he planted open mouth kisses along my neck. The slight stubble on his face tickling my skin. When he reached a spot on the side of my neck my back arched. My hard nippled poking through the shirt, rubbing against his chest.

He knew he found my spot as he sucked on the skin evoking a moan from my lips. Trevor chuckled against my skin.

"That's the sound I've been dying to hear."

"Maybe you should have tried harder." I quipped.

In response let go of my hair only to reach down and grab my hips. Pulling me off the stool and into the air. In one motion I was sitting on a barstool and the next the back of my thighs were touching cold granite.

Before I could even fully register the coldness, Trevor's mouth was back on mine. God I could kiss these lips all day if I could. His lips left mine a second later making me groan. When I didn't feel his lips I opened my eyes. The last thing I expected was so see Trevor moving to kneel down in between my legs.

"W-what are you doing?" My voice came out breathless. I could feel my cheeks heating up at the thought of him between my legs. It's been a long, long time since someone did that to me. And even then it wasn't that good.

"Trying harder." He winked.

I swore I stopped breathing as he grabbed the waistband of the boxers and started tugging them off. I was completely bare underneath and the thought of him seeing me fully had me squirming. Oh god he was about to see my pussy. Up close and personal.

As if sensing my thoughts Trevor's eyes met my own. He never looked away as he pulled the boxers off and dropped them to the ground. His thumb softly rubbed my inner thighs, the action soothing.

The sight of him kneeling before me was by far the hottest thing I've ever seen. I needed him more than I was embarrassed. Giving him a small nod, Trevor sent me a smile back. The type of smile that erased all sort of doubt and unease from my mine.

I could do nothing but watch as he gently pushed my knees apart, baring me to him. Trevor let out a low groan.

"So fucking pretty."

Leaning back on my elbows I tried my hardest not to close my legs as he reached out, his fingers brushing the wet spot between my legs. Just that one simple touch almost had me moaning.

Looking back up at me, Trevor leaned down and licked my pussy bottom to top. My eyes rolled back and I let out a moan that filled the kitchen.

Holy fuck.

I felt Trevor's laugh before he licked me again. Nothing could prepare me for the feeling going straight to my core. My hips started grinding against his face as the noises leaving my mouth got louder.

Trevor's hands came up and hooked around my hips, holding them down. My hands reached down threading through his hair, tugging firmly. All my insecurities were out the window as Trevor ate me out right there on the kitchen island.

The noises coming from both our mouths echoed around us making it even hotter. The moment I felt a finger slide inside I was done. My hands grip his hair even tighter as my legs clamped around his head. My whole body shaking.

I swore I saw stars as I came. Trevor never let up, continuing on licking and fingering. As soon as one ended another one started. I wasn't sure how many times I came before Trevor finally let up. He had to tug his head out from between my legs and the hold I had on his hair.

I laid there, spread out on the counter, breathing heavy and legs shaking. My entire body felt like jello and I was more than content to just lay there. A soft smack between my legs made me jerk up, eyes flying open.

Trevor stood up. Once against standing between my spread legs, arms coming around caging my body between his and the counter.

"Did I try hard enough?" My mind was still trying to process the orgasms to remember what he was talking about. "I'll take that as a yes."

"That was...." My mouth couldn't form words right now.

"Did you think we were done?" I met his eyes as he smirked down at me. The smirk promised that what he just did was only the beginning. My breath hitched in my throat as Trevor leaned down until his lips barely grazed mine.

"We aren't done until you are begging me to stop." At his words I felt my entire body light up again. Right when I thought he couldn't get any hotter. "Does someone like that?" Once again those lips barely touching mine as he spoke softly. I nodded, eyes threatening too close. He wasn't even touching me and I felt like I was going to combust.

"Use your words Sunshine."

"Please." It came out as a plea but I didn't care. I needed him inside me. "Please Trevor." At his name leaving my mouth he let out a groan.

"You are going to be the death of me Tasha Davis."

This time when our lips met it felt different. Things shifted between us and for once I wasn't scared of it.

"Take me to bed." I pulled back just enough to whisper. His body shuddered as if he's been waiting a long for me to say those words.

Without a word he scooped me up off the counter. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I planted soft kisses along his neck as he walked us towards the bedroom. Each step I felt him pressed against my core. It was almost torture having the fabric of his sweatpants in the way.

I fully expected Trevor to throw me on the bed but when he gently laid me on my back I felt like my heart was going to burst.

"I need to see all of you." His voice was almost hoarse as he hovered above me. Trevor's hands grabbed the hem the shirt I was wearing but he hesitated, looking up at me. The fact that he was trying to be gentle and considerate for me was...no words.

Placing my hands over his I sent him a soft smile.

"I'm okay." And I was. 

Before the thought of being...intimate would make my heart race and my palms would get sweaty. All I could think about was that guy in the club and his hands in places they shouldn't be. I think when I kissed Trevor all those moments ago it wasn't all about the assault that made me run away. It was also how easy it was to be with him, easy to forget.

I felt safe. Whole. Protected. Wanted. There was no fear there. Not with Trevor.

Seeing the truth on my face he slowly pulled the shirt up. Each section of skin revealed he placed a kiss on. By time I had the shirt up and over my head I was once again panting. I thought I'd be embarrassed laying completely bare in front of Trevor but strangely enough I didn't.

How could I when he looked down at me like I was a Goddess. Like every part of me was made for him to cherish.

"Mine." He said it so softly I almost didn't catch it. Before I could fully register that word Trevor's mouth captured one of my breasts in his mouth. Immediately all thoughts flew out the window.

Before today I never knew I could feel so good just by having my nipples sucked. I could do nothing but lay there, hands laced through Trevor's hair once again, as he feasted on my chest. And that was exactly what he did. Going from one to the other. When one wasn't in his mouth he softly grabbed it between his fingers, rolling.

It didn't take long for me squirm beneath him, begging for more.

"Trevor. Please." I barely recognized my own voice. Thick with need. He finally pulled away, eyes so dark.

Clearly feeling the same way I was he moved off the bed, hands grabbing the waistband of his sweatpants pulling them completely down. He wasn't wearing underwear as his cock sprang free. I wasn't prepared for the sight of him. Long and hard and perfectly thick.

Instantly my mouth watered and my thighs clenched together. How I was suppose to take him inside of me I have no idea, but boy was I ready to find out. I hadn't realized I moved onto my knees, hand reaching out to touch him until he gently grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Later. If I don't get inside you right now I may lose it." Desperation clear as day in his voice.

"Later." I promised and I fully planned on making good on that promise.

"I want you on top. You can set the pace and everything, so if you want to stop we can. Just say the word and I'll stop."

I didn't know what to say to that so I did the only thing I could. I grabbed his face and kissed him. Hopefully showing him what his words meant to me. The kiss didn't last long. My need to have him inside me too strong to wait any longer.

Once Trevor was laying on his back, I let myself looking him over the exact same way he did to me moments before. Every part of him honed to perfection thanks to hockey. All of it mine. Now I understood the look on his face when he whispered the same thing.

With plenty of time later to explore every inch of his body, I crawled between his legs on top of him. Trevor was breathing just as hard as I was as I finally grabbed his cock. I wasn't sure who groaned at the touch, probably the both of us.

I gave him a few pumps, teasing him a little before moving myself up, aligning myself with him. His big hands came down on my hips. Meeting his eyes I didn't once look away as I slowly slide down on him.

Each inch making me whimper and moan. All the way until I was seated on top of him, panting. I stayed still letting myself adjust before the need to move took over. Placing my hands on Trevor's chest I slowly started to move my hips.

The groan that left his mouth brought a smirk to my face. Trevor kept his hands on my hips but stayed true to his word. He let me set the pace and rhythm, even though I could tell he was trying his hardest not to take over.

After a few minutes of slowly riding him I decided to put him out of his misery. Leaning forward, nipples brushing against his chest, I stopped right next to his ear.

"Fuck me." I whispered.

It only took a second for the words sink in before he was driving up into me. Letting out a loud cry I held on as he did exactly what I asked of him. The entire time he whispered dirty things. Such dirty things that it only took a minute before I was right on the edge.

All of it felt too good.

"Cum for me." I didn't need to be told again as I exploded. Everything going dark as I rode out my orgasm. Trevor's grunts and moans echoing in my ears.

I wasn't sure how long I came until I felt something wet lick up the side of my neck. I slowly opened my eyes, realizing I was bent over Trevor.

Looking down at him as he stared up at me with what I could only say was adoration. I felt that long forgotten piece in my chest slide into place. In that moment I knew I falling for Trevor Hall and there was no going back. 

* * *  ** * * * * * **  * * * * * * * * ** ** * * *

Well....yeah so that happened. I did warn you that it is mature content :D I'm not going to lie to you guys, the sex scenes coming up with these two are the best scenes I've written so far. And that's saying a lot. So just prepare yourselves. Get some holy water. Both hands on the phone. 

I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Tasha and Trevor are now together!! AHHH!! Now things are going to get really good. We will start to see the two of them grow into themselves and them as a couple. And of course you can't forget about the others popping up too ;) 

Thank you guys so much for the love and support you have given this book. I know I typically post it all at once and you guys like that more, but thank you for being patient and kind. You guys are the best readers in the world!

As most of you know the Wattys is now upon us!! Somehow FOUR of my books are eligible-Fear of Falling (I can feel that we are gonna win with this one), Burn for You, Boyfriend for Christmas, and Second Chances!! So if you have yet to check them all out head over to my profile! They are all up and completed. 

I am hoping to finish this one by August 19th (my bday!) to enter it in the Wattys as well. So fingers crossed this year is OUR year!! <3

Love you guys! <3 <3

VOTE, COMMENT

-Ken 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9M 255K 52
[THIS BOOK WILL BECOME FREE ON MAY 28TH!!!!!!] Getting stuck in the elevator with a famous hockey player was an accident, but falling in love is a c...
1M 29K 51
Book 1 of 3 Lindsey is looking for a fresh start. She's spent the last two years hiding away from everyone, and everything after her best friend and...
1M 49.3K 43
Eighteen-year-old Nat falls for five different boys during her first month at college, but never openly admits her crushes - until one night she drun...
226K 9K 54
Book 2 of 3 Highly recommend you read book 1 first. Tanner 'T.J.' Levine has it all- looks, money, fame, and skill on the ice. His natural talent go...