Almost Enough | Steve Harring...

By notdaisyloll

_ | Every night, the same dream, every morning, the same. Nightmare *** ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜... More

Almost Enough
0. the little girl in the lab
i. meet me. bathroom
ii. party favor
iii. quarry
iv. monster with no face
v. hole in a tree
vi. starting nancy the slut wheeler
vii. sisters
viii. finding will in the upside down
ix. 815
x. am i bullshit
xi. you are like papa
xii. ๏ฟผsuperspy
xiii. william byers
xiv. demogorgon
xv. mind flayer
xvi. close gate
xvii. dont cream your pants
vxiii. boyfriend and girlfriend
xix. scoops ahoy
xx. plotting russians
xxi. sliver cat
xxii. that's definitely not chinese food
xxiii. a trip to china sounds nice
xxiv. lets go nerds
xxv. bathroom secrets
xxvi. family back together
xxvii. i promise
xxviii. on the fourth of july. ๏ฟผ
xxix. we'll say hello again
season four vol one, vol two
xxx. ice cream
xxxi. no one has to know
xxxii. doughnuts
xxxiii. it's addicting
xxxiv. flashback
xxxv. six lil nuggets
xxxvi. darkhold
xxxvii. what mouth
xxxviii. suffering
xxxix. eddie
xl. gawking at julia
xli. vecna
xlii. the book of the dammed
xliii. brainstorming phase
xliv. i dont henderson
xlv. lucas
xlvi. ruth
xlvii. my letter to you
xlviii. an angel
xlix. hellfire club
l. 006
li. heaven
lii. blast the door
liv. so so beautiful
lv. favorite make out spot
lvi. i trusted you
lvii. hands off
lviii. send me
lix. watergate
lx. he payed me a visit
lxi. war zone
lxii. they always find out the truth
lxiii. i dont hate you
lxiv. julia
lxv. bad things will happen
lxvi. its your year

liii. black widow

6K 237 56
By notdaisyloll

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty three
• 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗐

Juila stood in the bedroom, it was his bedroom she knew that because she showed it to him, the walls were all moldy while the ceiling had a crack, she stepped forward over to the window, small engraves were printed into the wood.

Her fingers trace over the words though she couldn't make out what the words were, turning away making it over to the closet, the door creeped open as Julia walked inside.

More carvings, she found more but she could make out the words this time, the deaths of the family, he had been plotting their murder for a long time, before she look any further she heard a squeal come from outside the room.

Julia rushed out seeing Steve patting down his arms moving back from the room he came out from, she reached him touching his arm lightly, he flinched back at the touch before realizing who it was. "Oh, thank god, it's you."

"What's wrong?"

"There was a spider." Steve panted glancing around. "It was a black widow." Julia furrowed as he leaned forward shutting the door. "Don't go in there."

Julia rubbed his arm scanning him from head to toe, seeing small webs in his hair. "Oh, wait, you got something... in your hair."

"What?" Steve muttered moving forward to a mirror attached to the wall. "Something? Shit." Julia followed behind him treading her fingers into his hair. "Stop moving."

"Okay." Steve sighs staying put, letting the shorter girl comb her hands into his hair, Julia plucked away the web tossing it down to the ground.

"If there's a spider, you're never gonna find it till it lays eggs and the babies spill out." Robin smirks entering the room, while passing the couple.

Julia ignored her, as she continued to remove the webs from his hair. "What's wrong with you?" Steve scolded. "Robin, seriously?"

Robin chuckled moving forward into a different room. "She's got problems." Steve muttered, Julia chuckled smiling.

"She has her moments." Julia mutters, she and Robin kept in touch throughout the year, they will send letters, late night phone calls, anything basically. She got to use to the girls rambling and awkwardness around people.

"It's cool you two are friends now." Steve mentions. "You know, after she confessed she had a crush on you in a public bathroom floor." He chuckled remembering.

Julia smiled glancing at Robin. "Maybe after we find Vecna, kill him, save the world and stuff, maybe we can all go out." Steve peeked over his shoulder feeling her hands still combing through his hair.

"You know? Me, you, Robin, Nancy and Jonathan, when he's back." Steve tells her, Julia hummed with a smile. "We can go watch a movie, or just hangout like old times."

Julia nods. "Yeah, I'm sure it will be fun."

"Don't worry about me, I'll just be a fifth wheel with the rest of you guys." Robin says holding up a thumbs up, keeping her eyes glued to the wall in front of her before walking back downstairs.

"Yep, thank you." Steve hums. "I mean... we don't have to take her, i just- never mind... she'll probably make our day much better if she's there."

"Definitely, better."

"Right." Julia pulled one last web from his hair, turning him around to face her with a growing smile on her face. "Thanks." Steve smiles.

"Guess we should return back to investigating." Julia says rubbing his arm turning around only for Steve to tug her back twirling her into his arms, Julia squeal pressing her hand against his chest scrunching her nose.

"Jesus, that made me dizzy." Julia smiling up at him, Steve couldn't help himself bringing his lips down to hers, the kiss was different, different from any other kiss they shared. Julia hummed leaning into his embrace letting her hands tug at the nape of his hair.

Steve soft lips sidling against hers, her lips parted slightly he took his chance to silde his tongue into her mouth, both of them moaning at the sensation of their toughs colliding, she leaned further pushing him against the wall, enjoying the feeling of their warm mouths melting against each other.

He tasted like cherry cola, something Julia grew to fall in love with, she tugged his bottom lip between her teeth, smirking when he moaned against her mouth, his hands reached up cupping her face kissing all over her face, temple, nose, cheeks finally landing back in her lips Julia pulls back in his arms, Steve drew his lip between his teeth panting softly as drunken smile grew on his face, admiring his work, her red parted lips were swollen from their make out.

"Gosh, the things I would do if we weren't in there creepy ass house." Steve murmurs against her neck planting soft kisses, bitting softly, Julia closed her eyes cocking her head to the side, threading her fingers through his soft hair.

"Steve..." His name leaves her lips, hands reaching up to his shoulders pushing him back away from her, Steve groans at the sudden lost of her warm skin against his mouth. "Not here, later." Julia peeked his lips once more.

-

"It's like the Christmas light." Nancy says, after everyone met up back downstairs staring up at the chandelier, Julia understood what she meant, when Will went missing a few years back, Joyce went mad saying that she could hear her son in the walls, using lights to make out what he will say, people didn't believe her thinking she was crazy. Though she wasn't crazy, she was just a woman who cared for her son.

"The Christmas lights?" Robin whispered.

"Yeah, when Will was in the Upside Down," Nancy kept her eyes glued up to the chandelier flicking yellow lights. "The lights... came to life."

"Vecna's here." Lucas whisper peeling his eyes away from the ceiling. "In this house. Just in the other side."

Much to their disappointment, the flicking lights faded meaning Vecna was no longer in the room.
"I think he just left the room." Robins says.

"Did he hear us?" Max glanced around stopping at Julia. "Can he see us?" Steve questioned.

"Headphones." Max immediately brought her headphones up turning on the music, as Nancy said. "Everyone, turn off your flashlights and spread out."

Julia did as told, moving away from the room. "We're not gonna be able to see if we turn off or flash-" Steve paused mid- sentence seeing as everyone left him. "...lights. Jesus Christ."

"Come on." Julia held out her hand letting Steve take it they both left the room, turning the corner with their flashlights stretched out.

"I got him!" Robin shouted, they looked at each other sprinting out the room. "Got him!" Once they reached her the light faded out. "I.. I had him."

"Oh, whoa." Steve peered down at his flashlight, seeing that it was flicking. "Oh, I think he's moving. He's moving. He's moving." They huddle into a group following closely behind him as they moved into the hallway going upstairs where the light faded away.

"Shit." Steve panted. "I lost him."

"No, you didn't." Max tells him, moving forward, towards the attic door, she force the doorknob open, you could see the shadow of the yellow light. Julia scans up and walked up.

Nancy soon followed and everyone else trampling behind her. "It's an attic. Of course it's an attic." Robin muttered softly.

"Hold up guys." Dustin called out from the bottom of the stairs. "What if he's leading us into a trap? Guys? Guys!" The young teen cursed under his breath climbing the stairs after them.

Julia stood in the center staring up at the ceiling, they all had their flashlight facing upwards, squinting her eyes at the brightness, before anyone could say anything, the lights shattered until no light was on, not even the light bulb.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 11 9
ใ€‹we can be heroes ... just for one dayใ€Š โ†’ stranger things fanfiction โ† โ†’ season four โ† โ†’ ยฉpatchymcgee โ† โ†’ no...
390 67 7
โ and I try to be ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, but I wanna ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐œ ๐ฑ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ...
1.3K 65 9
ใ€Œ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 27K 46
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...