- ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‚๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™๐™š...

Autorstwa hargreeveswife

- โœฐ - "๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ?" ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜€, ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜... Wiฤ™cej

- ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‚๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™๐™š๐™ง ,, ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž๐—˜๐——
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐—ฉ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฉ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฉ๐—œ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ๐—œ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ๐—œ๐—ฉ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ๐—ฉ
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜

๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ

425 12 6
Autorstwa hargreeveswife

ABUSE
— RAPE

— ✰ —

"So.. have you got any plans for after school?" Aidan asks the girl beside him. Y/N shrugs with response and moves her salad around her plate with her fork. Ever since she had woken up that morning, she had a funny feeling at the pit of her stomach.

Aidan sighs and bites down on his lip. —"Y/N, what's going on? You've been acting very paranoid and off today." He point out. Y/N drops her fork and looks up at him, she lets out a sigh.

"I don't know." She starts and leans back in her chair. —"I've just had a funny feeling today. You know, maybe it's just that test we have tomorrow. I must be stressed for it." Y/N shrugs. Aidan slowly nods and the two go back into a silence for a few seconds before the ball rung.

Y/N got up out of her seat and walked out of the cafeteria before Aidan could say anything else, leaving him deep in his thought and even more concerned for the girl. As the said girl walks down the empty hall alone, her body suddenly gets slammed into the lockers behind her, the bang ringing throughout the corridor.

She groans and opens her eyes to see an unfamiliar girl pinning her to the lockers. She had dirty blonde hair and Y/N could tell that the lashes on her eyes were visibly fake. —"Listen, I don't know who you are fucking with my Aidy but if you carry it on, there will be price to pay." The girl threats.

Y/N lets out a scoff and a small smile cracked upon her lips. —"I'm sorry.. who are you?" Y/N lets out a laugh when the blondes hard expression twitches, as if she was about to break character. Just before she could answer, the halls doors slammed open and they both turn their gazes to the side to see Aidan storming over to them.

"Mia, get away from her! What the hell are you doing?" Aidan didn't waste a second before grabbing onto the blondes shoulders and harshly throwing her off Y/N. The blonde fell to the ground and blew her hair out of her face, forcing a pout as she looked up at the two.

"Aidy.. what do you mean? What are you being so horrible to me, baby?" Y/N winces in embarrassment for the girl as she drags on his cringy nickname that she assumed Mia had made for him. Aidan lets out a loud groan and slams his fist into the locker beside him, looking down at the blonde with pure hatred.

"We broke up, Mia.. ages ago! Get over it!" Aidan snaps. Once Mia's gaze fell to the ground out of embarrassment or rejection, Aidan softly grabs Y/N's arm and leads her out of the hall and outside the school.

He gently lets go of her arm and turns towards her, softens full in his eyes. —"Are you alright? She— didn't hurt you, did she?" Aidan's voice grew harder at the thought of Y/N getting hurt because of his past relationships but once she shook her head to say she didn't, his expression goes back to his usual soft one.

"No, no I'm fine. Look, Aidan, I'm so sorry for being a total twat today. Why don't we hang out later? Come pick me up from my house whenever." Y/N asks. A smile spreads across Aidan's lips and he nods in agreement. Y/N gives him a soft smile and waves before walking away.

—————

Y/N lets out a relieved sigh when her home finally came into view. She opens the front door and steps inside, sliding her bag off her shoulder and letting it collide with the floor with a faint thump.

"Mother?" Y/N calls out and frowns at the unusual silence. She walks through the house and into the kitchen where she sees her Mother silently leant against the table and biting her nails anxiously.

"Y/N, honey.." She speaks up once she notices her Daughter's presence. She pushes herself off the table and walks towards the girl. —"We need to talk.." Y/N's eyebrows furrow together.

"About..?" Y/N trails off. Her Mother gently takes her wrist and leads her into the living room where she is met with a fairly familiar presence sat on the sofa.

The girls eyes grew wide. —"What the fuck is he doing here?" She instantly screams, glaring daggers into her Father's soul as he glares back at her. Her Father glances at her Mother and back at the girl, smirking at her when the Mother looked away.

"Now now, Y/N. Is that anyway to talk to your Father?" He asks which lead to Y/N scoffing. Her Mother looks between the two and lets out a sigh. —"You will now treat me with more respect because not only will you be living under your Mother's roof but also mine." He demands.

Y/N's frown deepens and she felt tears come up into her eyes as she looks over at her Mother with confusion. —"Me and your Father.." Y/N takes a step back and shakes her head in denial when her Mother sits down beside her Father and takes ahold of his hand. —"We're getting back together." She announces.

The girl couldn't take it anymore. She quickly turns around and runs out of the room, storming out of the house and slamming the door behind her. She speed walks down the streets as she held her arm tightly with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Y/N? Shit, are you alright?" The girl looks up to see Aidan stood there with furrowed brows. She had completely forgotten about their plans. Aidan rests his hands on her shoulders and leans down to her height, trying to look into her eyes as she refused to meet his gaze.

"Aidan—" The girl lets out a sob and goes to explain further but the sound of a door slamming open and crashing into a wall cut her off. They both turn around to see her Father stomping towards them both with a furious look on his face. —"No.." Y/N mumbles as he grew closer and Aidan seemed to notice that so he gently takes her arm and pushes her behind him.

"Y/N! Get inside, right now!" Her Father screams. She had never seen him so angry before. He held a really stern expression, so stern she thought the visible vein on his forehead would pop and his head would explode from how read it was. Y/N reaches out for Aidan's hand and shuffles further behind him out of fear.

Aidan looks back at the girl as her breath hitches. He then looks back towards her Father and straightens his back, trying to seem as intimidating as possible. Her Father reaches towards Y/N but Aidan quickly moves her out of the way before he could do so. Her Father's expression hardens even further which she didn't realise was possible as his eyes fixate on Aidan.

The man lets out a scoff. —"I'm sorry.. who are you?" He rudely asks. Aidan clenches his jaw tightly and takes a step forward, getting in his face and glaring at him with his bright green eyes that seemed darker this time.

"That isn't any of your concern. She doesn't want anything to do with you and I suggest you leave her alone if you know what's best for you." Y/N was caught by huge surprise on how Aidan sounded. His voice came out low and sharp and it was obvious to them that Aidan was angry.

The Father ignores Aidan and rips his gaze back to Y/N and he suddenly grabs Aidan's arm and harshly moves him out of the way before reaching towards the girl and this time successfully grabbing her. The girl tries to reach out for Aidan but her Father had thrown her over his shoulder and was already walking away.

She kicked and scratched his back as hard as she could but it didn't seem to disturb him in the slightest. She screams out for help but her tired voice fails on her when she chokes on her words. Once they had got back inside the house, he harshly threw her down from his shoulder and she fell to the ground.

Aidan runs up to the door and screams the girls name but her Father slammed the door in his face, leaving both of their screams muffled from each other. Her Father slowly turns around and looks down at her, the anger from his eyes was gone and replaced with insanity which was something Y/N hadn't seen before.

His hands were clenched so tightly into fists, anybody would've thought his bones would pop out any second from how white his knuckles had turned. Y/N lets out a terrified whimper and flips herself over onto her front, using all of her energy to try and escape from him. She felt his hand wrap around her ankle and he flipped her back onto her back, straddling on top of her and raising his fist above his head.

Before she could defend herself, he had already brought his fist down and collided it with her nose. Y/N let out a pained gasp as blood spilt from her nose and her ears rang with her blurred vision. She felt him once again lift her up and throw her over his shoulder but this time she didn't bother trying to fight. She felt so weak and tired that she just limply lay over him.

She heard the faint sound of a door creaking open and then felt herself being placed onto the floor. She blinked and once her vision focused, she notices she is in her room. The girl looks up to see her Father shutting the door behind him before locking it.

"Where's my Mother.. Mother!" Y/N screams but cuts herself off when he Father turns towards her. —"Mamas not here." Her Father mocks as he slowly walked towards her. The fragile girls body unintentionally shook as he crawled on top of her, pinning her arms down by the sides of her head.

Y/N lets out a scream when her Father's hands began to mess with his belt before he ripped it off him and threw it across the room. She tried to move but the weight he was pushing down on top of her made it pretty much impossible.

She let out a wince as the cold air smacked across her now bare thighs. She closes her dead eyes and feels the pain sharpen throughout her body. Her pleaded screams slowly died down and were replaced with the pleasured moans from above her.

—————

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

31.3K 181 23
volume one of five hargreeves smuts and imagines REQUESTS ARE OPEN! DM ME WHAT YOU LIKE & WANT
8.2K 95 43
CRINGE WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS DUMB AND EMOTIONAL ๐“๐“ท ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ท๐“–๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐”‚๐“น๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๏ฟฝ...
440K 15.6K 37
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ โ € ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก. โž โ €โ €โค‘ and of course, five hargreeves' โ €โ €โ € weeakness is also...
279K 6K 43
Y/n has always felt like she wasn't loved and wanted, but then she met a boy, they fought, a lot. They threw more than insults at each other. But the...