Loving you is my only Sin (Be...

By Yumikoo4

"Don't expect me to love you" The man said with a cold tone. "I have never expected your love nor do I wish f... More

Chapter 1: "I BECAME THE EVIL CONSORT??!!"
Chapter 2: "The Deal"
Chapter 3: The Everyday life of an Evil Consort
Chapter 4: "A Celebration or An Execution?"
Chapter 5: Bonus Chapter!!
Chapter 7: 'Who am I?'

Chapter 6: 'Going back'

1.5K 88 62
By Yumikoo4

____________________________________________________________________

Ever since she was a child she's been praised and everything she wants is given to her. Soo Hae Jung always gets what she wants that's what she grew up to believe. She's beautiful everyone around her said. Everyone around her can't help but love her! She is the most beautiful woman in the world!!

That's what she thought.

One day when she was watching the parade of soldiers going back after the war she met the most handsome man she has ever seen in her life.

A broad shoulder, an attractive face, a wavy hair.

He is the perfect match for her!

After searching for the identity of that man, she discovered that he was the new Emperor. Immediately she requested her father to let her marry the Emperor but for the first time in her life, her father refused! She was furious!

Her father refused to let her marry her soulmate! He said that the Emperor is a terrible man and he can't let her beloved daughter be married to such a man! If her father truly loves her he would let her marry him!

Why can't she marry the man who is perfect for her, cant her father see that they are meant to be?!?! She threatened her father that if she can't marry the Emperor she will kill herself.

It worked! She can now marry the emperor! Every night she would dream of their perfect life together. Her in his arms while their children play around and go on outings, and them being such a lovely couple that everyone will be jealous! They will be the perfect family! She will become the Empress and everyone will bow to her.

However, it all came crashing down when she found out that she is not the only one the Emperor will marry, and worse she was just a Concubine!!

Soo Hae Jung became devastated.... but she didn't lose hope! The Empress's seat is still empty, she still has a chance!

But then she was informed that the Emperor took a no-name someone from the Kim Household as a Noble Consort. Why?!? Why have some nobody as a Noble Consort when she is obviously the better candidate! She can't accept that! She is the most beautiful and the perfect match for the Emperor! Why can't he see that? Why did she just become a Concubine?!?

She is going to make that bitch pay!! And a perfect opportunity came.

When she found out about the celebration she planned how she will destroy that bitch. She will embarrass that whore in front of everyone! He will pay for taking something from her! She didn't care even if he is not the Empress and he is just a Consort, she can't accept that some nobody has a higher position than her!

When the day of the celebration came she was so excited she will get the chance to see her soulmate and put that bitch in her place! Two birds with one stone!

However, when she saw the man who stole her position she can't help but think that...

'He's like a rose... a bouquet of deadly red roses while I'm just some grass compared to him..'

He looks ethereal.....

No! She can't think like that! Just because that man is gorgeous doesn't mean she will let him off the hook!!

She proceeded with her plan it was going well but then......

"Know. Your. Place."

That gorgeous man spat with a harsh tone and cold expression then left the palace as if her existence is not of importance to him. She was left trembling there..... why..??

.......why does she feel excited.....??

That gorgeous man..... she wants her to do it again! She wants to feel that stare again! That stare that makes you feel like a mere bug under it.

Maybe she didn't like the Emperor because she thought he was her soulmate maybe she liked his stare that didn't even consider her as someone.

........... Can she get a divorce?? She wants to marry that beautiful man instead!!!

==========================================================

Kim Dokja doesn't know where he is all he can see is darkness and he felt as if he is floating. The last thing he remembers was Yoo Joonghyuk's alarmed expression and then falling. He didn't know what happened next or how much time passed since then.

As he floats there in that endless darkness short flashes of memories started to flood his brain but the memories are blurry.

'...I....v...e.....yo...'

'.l..e...m....pl...s..e...!!.'

'...... chi...d...h..w..yo..s'

'...WH....L..V....HU..S...!!...'

Flashes and flashes of memories continued to invade his mind he didn't know who is the owner of these memories.

He then can see it. A man is standing alone in a field that looks like a grave but his face is blurry. He has long dark hair. Then he heard the man speak.

'......my b..a..by I'm sorry..... I couldn't pro..c..t..you...'

'......i...ma..m..a.....is.....h....e.....now......'

He didn't hear some parts clearly but after hearing the man speak he can't help but gasp. He felt immense pain in his heart like his been stabbed and his heart had been pulled out of his chest and then slowly torn to shreds.

He then saw the man kneel on the ground and cry and cry and cry. The man then started to pound his fist at the ground and screamed at the top of his lungs. He screamed and screamed for something but Kim Dokja can't hear what it is however, he felt the man's anguish.

Abruptly he is sucked out of that particular memory. He is back to floating endlessly again. Kim Dokja was slowly floating he can't even tell what is up or down...

All of a sudden he felt like a train had run over him. It's hard to breathe and he feels as if the world is spinning. His whole body hurts.

He opened his eyes. He thought he will see the unfamiliar ceiling of the bedroom in his palace but he saw a familiar white ceiling and bright led lights although his vision is getting blurry like his consciousness is fading in and out.

A movement from his left side caught his attention then a familiar figure entered his line of vision.

"....H..a.n.....S..oo.y.o.u.ng.....??"

Kim Dokja called out hoarsely. His vision then started to adjust but it's still hard to see his surrounding he can only just focus on his best friend's face and he can hear statics through his ears. Kim Dokja can see Han Sooyoung's mouth start to move it looks like she's screaming something but he can't hear it because of the ringing in his head.

He felt Han Sooyoung's hand grasp his hands like she was reassuring him. It's soft and warm and he knows that it's real, he is not dreaming because he can feel Han Sooyoung's frantic pulse.

'Did it work?? Did he come back?'

He tried so many times to go back in the short time he is trapped in that book. He is happy to be back even if his life in this world is miserable at least he has his friend unlike in the new and unfamiliar world where he has to be on guard because he can be killed at any moment.

But as if the world can't be cruel enough his vision started to spin again. He is losing consciousness and his surroundings started to fade and he fell into the darkness again.

Then he woke up with a gasp. Kim Dokja abruptly sits up from where he is laying on the comfortable bed. He turned his head left and right trying to find his best friend but all he saw were those damn unfamiliar walls and decorations of his bedroom in his palace.

Kim Dokja ran out of that room. He noticed it was night but he didn't care all he wants was to leave that suffocating and trapping walls. He ran and ran barefooted but he didn't know where to go until he ended up in a garden.

He can see the clear night sky. It was full of stars.

"TAKE ME BACK!! PLEASE!!.....please..!! *sob*"

Dokja screamed at the night sky above him with tears in his eyes.

Oh... how cruel the world is....

He wants to go back!! Why can't he do that??!! He didn't want this! He didn't want ANY of this!! it's as if like the world just wants him to be miserable and it's punishing him for something he didn't do!!

.......he just wants to go back home....

Kim Dokja cried and cried until he faints. Kim Dokja cursed this harsh world if the world wants to be cruel to him he will just need to be ten, no, a million times crueler.

Dark eyes watch as Kim Dokja screamed his frustration and cursed the world at the night sky above him.

'I'm sorry... my love but I need you here..'

[< So I'm sorry if my updates are late 😅😅 Sometimes I forgot that yeah I have fanfic to write.
I'm busy rereading lout of the counts family and eleceed because of a fanfic idea that popped in my head(again) in the middle of the night...

Let me share it with you guys if I should go and write it or it will just stay as an idea well if you guys want you can write it too just let me know since I also want to read it!

Anyways here is my idea!!

What if Cale slacking off after defeating white star in his villa then suddenly got transmitted to Eleceed but wait there's a ✨twist✨.
He Is in his body when he is still Kim Rok Soo but younger also his Ancient Powers are still with him and his scars.
People often misunderstood and assumed he got experimented on to have all his 'awakened abilities' and scars.

That's the main idea! There's some more but I just want to write this because of the misunderstanding this idea can cause and I wanted to see what will happen!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!!😚

it's a bit rushed so I apologize in advance!!🙇‍♀️ >]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 83 21
BOOK 1 ~ Remember I was your hero, I'd wear your heart like a symbol I couldn't save you from my darkest truth of all ~ "Poor little y/n, fallen deep...
Sung Hyun By Rose

Historical Fiction

4.2K 570 14
#1 koreandrama May 7 - May 24 ""Get back here or i'll chop your son's head off." He snarled, feeling victorious. Thick, red, liquid trickled down Su...
479K 32.9K 53
𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚... 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮'𝙨 𝙘𝙧...
370 70 13
From..... "Comedy???" The girl scoffed in disbelief "Why didn't that MF kept romance as a theme??" "You really think that romantic shit will entertai...