Closed Doors(Family Guy Fanfi...

De MyCookiesArePeople

30 Doors and behind them, Adventure awaits! "You see, this is why none of your stories get published, Brian." Mais

1
3
4

2

848 25 1
De MyCookiesArePeople

It's a dream. This is definitely a dream, he thinks.

"Don't be ridiculous, Brian. Of course this is not a dream."

The door behind them closes and dissipates into thin air leaving nothing behind.
It made a plop sound as it disappeared and Brian thinks it's cute.

They stand side by side as they take in their surrounding. The sky was very blue, and the sun...it was smiling down at them. No jokes. There are weird little creatures going about the colorful forest they're in.

Stewie looks bored compared to him. Brian thinks its because he's not used to this very fairytale-y environment. The kid despises fairytales.

Brian follows him around the forest where everywhere he looks it's like a freaking rainbow bomb exploded in it. It's still breathtaking though, and he reminds himself to write about this when they get back.

"What are we looking for, anyway?" Brian asks.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you DON'T know?"

Stewie makes an irritated sound and turns to face him. Brian looks down at him.

"It's not like I wrote a script on this, you stupid dog!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...