Need Me | D.N [1]

By StankieMa

𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 "Our love is the purest of the land" "Winter! Please don't do this... More

Cast
Prologue
Purest | C.1
Storybrooke | C.2
Work | C.3
Granny's | C.4
Unknown | C.5
Ocean Eyes | C.6
Moving | C.7
Mr. Gold | C.8
Sorry| C.10
Apology | C.11
Coronation | C.12
Worried | C.13
Voices | C.14
Lifted | C.15
Mother | C.16
Bond | C.17
Thankful | C.18
Neverland | C.19

Promises | C.9

1.5K 63 2
By StankieMa

"I never meant to hurt you on purpose, I promise"

...

Hospital

A few hours later, Winter was at the Hospital room with Emma and Ashley while Henry was in the waiting room.

"I don't understand, why is gold so stuck trying to get to this baby?", Emma questioned as Ashley held her newborn daughter.

"I don't know, but I'm going to get to the bottom of this", Winter said as they heard a knock on the door before it opened, revealing Sean with gifts.

"I didn't expect you to show up, what are you doing here?", Winter said going up to hug the newly found father.

"Well Emma here convinced me to come see the baby, after all the non sense my dad put into my head I realized this is my baby too and I wanna be in their life", Sean explained as Ashley tried to hold back tears.

"Her", Ashley said letting a sob escape. Sean immediately turned towards her, with a confused look.

"It's a girl, you wanna be in her life", Ashley said proudly smiling down at her daughter. Sean walked over with a huge smile. His daughter was beautiful.

Winter looked at Emma before gently grabbing her hand.

"They need a bit of privacy, besides I need to go talk to gold", Winter said holding Emma's hand as she walked out of the room.

There they found him in front of a coffee machine. Emma walked up to him.

"What the hell is your problem? Taking a child away from their mother, are you insane?", Emma asked him as he turned around to her.

"This is non of your business, Ashley made a deal with me", Gold told Emma not realizing Winter was behind her.

"And what deal did she exactly make with you, Mr. Gold", Winter said in her professional voice. Gold looked at her with wide eyes.

"Winter..", He whispered as Winter gave him a look.

"What was the deal?", She repeated as Gold sighed.

"The deal was that she would get to skip town and I keep the baby, under my protection", Gold said as Winter looked at him.

"Why in the world do you need a child?", Emma asked him as Gold turned towards her.

"I have my reasons, Ms. Swan", He simply put as Winter shook her head.

Regina came walking in as Henry walked up to Emma.

"Henry! You told me that you were at the arcade", Regina said grabbing his hand.

"It's okay Regina, he was with me and Winter", Emma said trying to reassure the worried mother.

"I've told you already Ms. Swan, I don't want you no where near Henry", Regina said looking the blonde woman up in down. Winter scrunched up her eyebrows at her mother behavior.

"Mom! Emma was simply helping out", Winter explained as Regina looked at her daughter.

Mr. Whale came and interrupted the conversation.

"Ms. James, paitent David Nolan demands to see you", Whale said as Winter took a quick glance at Emma.

"Come with me, please", Winter asked the blonde woman, who nodded her head.

...
Enchanted Forest

1 year and three months. That's how long Winter was cursed to think that she lost her child and David left her for her sister.

She constantly thought about how her life would be if that never happened. How round her stomach would look if she still was pregnant.

Over the months she was to lazy to do anything. Usually she'll sit by the docks and look at how the ocean crashed.

That's where she met Killian Jones. He was funny to say. He always made her laugh even when she had the worst days.

Soon Winter found out that her sister, Snow White, was expecting. She was pregnant with David's child. Winter cried her eyes out.

At the moment she got an letter from David, Snow was in labor. Winter stood frozen, she hadn't talked to Snow ever since.

Quickly throwing on a hooded coat, Winter opened the window to see black clouds.

"The curse", Winter whispered to herself, her eyes widening. She climbed the window looking down at the ground.

A knock on the door frightened Winter.

"Princess Winter, your mother wishes for your safety-",The guard said walking in before seeing Winter.

Looking at the guard, Winter smirked before jumping.

"Tell the Queen that the princess escaped, hurry!"

...

Running into the Charming Castle, Winter was immediately met by the dwarfs.

"Took you long enough, blondie", Grumpy said as Winter closed and locked the doors.

"Where's Snow?", She asked them. All seven of them pointed to the right hall.

Kissing them on the cheeks, she ran past them hearing screams of labor.

Winter peeked her head through the cracked door, there was her older sister giving birth.

"What the hell, I thought she wasn't supposed to give birth until another week", Winter said going in catching the attention of David and Snow.

"Winter...", David breathed out as she held out her hand.

"Save it, I'm here for my sister, charming"

Winter rushed tp her sister side and held her hand as she began to push again.

"Winter, your here", Snow breathlessly said as she looked at her little sister smiling. Winter returned the smile, happily.

"I wouldn't miss the birth of my niece for nothing", She giggled knowing the gender of the child since Rumple told her. David had a shock look on his face.

"It's a girl?", David said as he looked at Snow who was on her last push. Winter nodded at him before turning to her sister, once again.

"One more push and the baby is going to be here, Snow", Winter said as she walked in front of Snow as David went and held her hand for support.

Snow breathed in and took one last big push. Soon crys filled the room. David instantly looked at his daughter. She was beautiful, but she favored Winter more than she did Snow. She didn't favor snow at all.

"What's her name?", David said as he looked at his wife. Snow looked at him a little unsure.

"Emma-Marie Nolan", Winter said voicing out her thoughts. The married couple quickly turned their heads to her.

"Emma-Marie", David tried it out. "It's perfect, Winter", Snow said smiling widely as a dwarf came rushing in with the magic tree.

"The Black knights are here, we don't have much time", Doc said breathelessly. Winter quickly took Emma into her arms and ran out with David behind her, fighting off the guards.

Winter and David went rushing down the hallway and came across the knights.

"Princess Winter, your mother is going to be very disappointed in you", One of the Black Knights said trying to get her on their side.

"My step mother always said to do what's right, I'm doing exactly what she said", Winter said before swinging the sword with one hand causing her to get stabbed in the stomach.

"What did you do?", David asked quietly as Winter winced in pain, still holding on tightly to Emma-Marie.

David quickly went back to fighting, telling Winter to get out of here. Winter slowly got up and limped ran to the room with the tree. Arriving there, Winter felled onto the floor, her vision blurry.

"Emma-Marie, I love you and hope that you have a great life, here is something to remember me by", Winter said taking off her necklace that had the words be kind - mother carved into it. It was given to her by her mother, Cruella. David bursted into the room with a sword in his shoulder. He locked the doors and bent down next to Winter, kissing her forehead.

Banging and shouting was heard at the door as Winter silently cried. She held tightly onto Emma-Marie, not wanting to let her go.

"This could've been us, David, giving our child away to some world that we don't know", Winter said as David let a few tears fall, holding onto her.

"We have to let her go", David said leading Winter to the tree, opened as they carefully set Emma-Marie in it.

David closed the door as The Knights finally got in. One of them slammed David onto the floor as his vision got blurry. They opened the tree door and gasped.

"The child is gone", The knight said as Regina walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 9.8K 51
Don't get frostbitten while reading this dark, gripping, passionate retelling of Snow White. Icelyn, the princess of the Winter Realm, is being used...
45 0 2
Snow white and her twin Sister Winter White have a tight bond that nothing or no one could break. That is until Prince james or as Snow had nicknamed...
217 19 5
Warning: this story will get very violent at times Elora (or as she's known as in the non magic world Alex) mills is the daughter of Regina Mills and...
9.2K 341 45
||PUREST HEART SERIES: BOOK 8|| ────── ★★★ ────── "I don't know how we can prove to everyone that this is just an illusion." ────── ★★★ ────── In whi...