Enemies with Benefits

By junemitchellauthor

Scorned after being left at the alter, Rachel Hall swore to never again let a man into her aching heart. Nine... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Seven

42.8K 835 203
By junemitchellauthor

I shuddered against the grit in Caleb's voice, unable to lie to myself about the effect his words had on me. I tried to bore down on his fingers, needing him to touch me harder in chase of the release I was desperate for. I felt his smirk against my ear and shuddered.

"Such a needy little slut, aren't you?"

His words ravaged me like I wished his hands would. His tongue. Instead of bending me over and fucking me as quickly as I was aching for, his fingers continued their languorous pace on my clit. They circled, pressed, pinched. When I sucked in a breath and gripped my hands on his forearms where they held me, he leaned in to nip the lobe of my ear.

"What do you want, Rachel?"

Shaking my head to rid it of the seduction dripping from Caleb's tongue, I suddenly realized it was also in mild embarrassment. He expected me to talk through it. To say it out loud.

"Tell me. What do you want? What do you need?"

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. At the continuance of my silence, Caleb's finger left my clit and moved lower, teasing my entrance. He slid through my folds, immediately slick with my furious arousal. Using his foot, he nudged my legs apart before plunging his finger inside of the clenching depths of my pussy. I cried out and bucked in his grasp, turning my head to try to find his lips. I needed the kiss to push my body higher. To push it faster towards release. But he denied me.

Caleb's hand tightened around my throat, holding me harder and stealing my ability to move. He pumped his finger faster while his teeth left stinging bites on my neck. I pressed my hips down in an attempt to get more pressure against my clit, but again, he stopped me. Frustrated, I screamed a moan.

"Caleb, please!"

"Hell yes, that's it. Scream for me. Beg for me. Tell me what you need."

"I can't. I—" He pulled his finger from my pussy, and I screamed again. "No! Fuck, don't stop. Please, don't stop."

"Don't stop what?"

"Finger me. Go down on me. Fuck me. God, just do something, please!"

Caleb kissed my shoulder before he released the hand from around my throat and dropped to his knees. Balling the skirt of my dress in his fist, he hoisted it up, exposing my bare ass in front of his face.

"Elbows on the desk." I followed his order, my mouth dry as I focused on what he was doing behind me. "Good girl. Open your legs further and use your fingers. I want to see you spread your pussy for me."

I shuddered. My cheeks flooded with heat and my knees shook, but I did as I was told. Glancing back over my shoulder, my curiosity was met with the hunger in Caleb's gaze, though he wasn't looking at my face. I snaked an arm through my legs and ran a finger through my slit, shivering at the pleasure it created. A low groan of approval sounded behind me, egging me on. I dipped my finger into the entrance of my core, gasping softly as it stroked my nerve endings and rippled through my senses. I felt Caleb's eyes on me, pulling my hand back slowly and adding a second finger, but he grabbed my wrist.

"That's enough. I told you to spread yourself, not finger yourself. You're not coming yet. Not that easily."

The grit in his voice held a tone of warning—one I didn't have the sanity to challenge with the overwhelming need to come. I used my slickened fingers to hold myself open, antsy for his next move. And when he leaned forward and ran his tongue up the back of my thigh to the apex of my legs, I nearly screamed. His hot tongue drove me wild, higher than I already felt. But the anticipation was going to send me hurdling over the edge. When he sat back and left me aching for his touch, I wanted to slap him.

Slowly, mind-numbingly so, he inserted a finger again into the tunneling depths of my sex, using his thumb to finger my clit. I shifted my hips back to take his impalement deeper, but he denied me once more, pulling his finger out. He was driving me mad, and he knew it. I could all but hear the smirk cracking onto his lips—lips that I wanted wrapped around my clit.

"Talk to me, Rachel. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to stop teasing me to death," I panted, digging my heels into the floor to focus on the pain it drew and keep from reaching back to do things myself.

"Hm," Caleb feathered his fingers over my entrance, the continuous torture too much. "Such a sweet little cunt. So sweet and hot. Tight. Wet. Tell me, Rachel. Be a good girl and tell me what you want me to do. Come on, I need to hear the words. I want to hear you beg for it."

Oh, god. I'd never had to say anything before. I would've remembered that. He had me at his mercy and he didn't even seem to be trying. But this was too much, too wicked. My mouth was a desert and somehow watering for him simultaneously.

Caleb leaned forward and flattened his tongue over my clit, eliciting a scream from deep in my throat. He ran a slow pace through my slit before pulling back.

And I gave in.

"God, Caleb, don't stop. Lick my pussy. Fuck me with your tongue. Your fingers. God, I need to come. Please, let me come."

Before the last plea finished leaving my lips, Caleb's mouth was on me again. Alternate licks and sucks had my nails digging into the wood of the desk, leaving marks he'd always see. A sick sense of pride dug into my gut at the scratches—or maybe that was my arousal finally winning the battle over him and giving me what I needed. My lower belly clenched in impending orgasm and my harsh moans filled the office. I'd get all sorts of looks when I left the room for sure, but I couldn't find it in me to care.

Caleb's tongue flicked over my clit before his lips closed around it, suckling on it and driving me higher. I pushed my hips back against his face and moved, riding his tongue on the path to euphoria. But when his hand grabbed at my hip with bruise-inducing strength, I froze. He pulled back, standing before I could whimper in dismay.

Suddenly, my back was jerked up and against his chest, his hand still on my hip and the other quick to grasp around my throat. Caleb leaned in.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

I huffed a rough breath. "Only if you're going to get me off. All this edging has me thinking you just can't do it, and maybe all this teasing has been your pathetic excuse of a try."

My challenge was clear, and Caleb didn't disappoint. He moved his hand from my throat to my chin, gripping it tight to pull my face around. He covered my lips with his own, pushing his tongue into my mouth. He nipped at my lip, sucked on it, and tangled his tongue with mine. When he had me distracted, he nudged the head of his cock against the entrance of my pussy, plunging upward and swallowing the scream I let go.

I hadn't noticed he'd even undone the zipper of his pants.

With slow thrusts, he fucked me deep, holding my face to scald me with his kiss while devouring my sanity with his dick. Circling his hips, he moved inside of me and stroked every nerve connected to my pleasure. I was melting in the heat of his hold, gasping against his lips and trying to work my hips against his. I wanted to ride him. It had always been my favorite.

"Fuck yes, you feel incredible," Caleb breathed his praise against my lips, kissing me one more time before he pushed my face away and pressed a hand down between my shoulder blades.

My chest hit the desk and I held onto its edges, digging my nails in when his hips started to move faster. Sweat pooled on my palms and at my back, my orgasm threatening to fly. Caleb's hips slapped against my ass, which was still sore from his smacks and teasing. I let my nails dig into the wood. The sound of them leaving marks visibly for the second time had Caleb slowing behind me.

His breath came in hot, panting bursts on my back. "Careful, sweets. You keep marking up my office and I might think you're doing it on purpose to keep women out."

I gasped when he pushed in quickly, hitting my cervix, then swallowed my cry when he did it again. "Fuck you and your other sluts, Caleb."

"Other? Are you admitting you are one now?"

"Fuck you."

"Not nice." He stepped back, effectively pulling out of me and leaving my orgasm just out of reach.

"No!"

"You need to learn to be nice, gorgeous. Why should I reward you for being a brat?" His hands skimmed up the insides of my thighs, then over the curves of my ass. "Hm?"

"Fuck, I'm sorry, Caleb. I'm sorry. Please, just let me come. Dammit, I need to fucking come. Please...please, let me."

"That's better."

Without warning, he plunged back inside me. Grabbing my shoulders with both hands, he held on and set a merciless pace. The screaming sounds of flesh slapping flesh and my unabashed moans more than filled the room. I was shaking, and Caleb was losing his control. I felt it. I fed from it. I wanted him to let go.

"Yes, take me. Take all of me. Fuck yes." He growled the words before slowing his thrusts. I saw him looking down where our bodies connected in the reflection of the computer monitor. His eyes darkened. "The hottest goddamn sight, that is. Watching your tight little cunt taking every inch of me. So greedy. So hot. I could come just like this. Just watching you like this, such a needy little whore. Fuck, you feel incredible."

Goosebumps arose on my skin, littering it with nerves too sensitive to take both the heat of his words and the feel of his cock driving inside of me. I whispered his name, a near-begging sound that he'd finally give me the release I needed.

"Caleb, please. Can I come?"

"Look how sweet. How nicely you asked. Such a good girl."

Caleb picked up his pace again, his grip on my shoulder tightening for balance and momentum when he pulled the other back. It landed in a harsh slap on my ass, and it stung. I screamed at the pain that resonated through my body, but it was all too quick to morph to a breath-stealing pleasure as his cock worked in and out of me. One more smack landed before he reached around and fingered my swollen clit. He pressed and pinched, and I finally flew off the edge I'd been teetering.

My vision grew starry, and my knees tried to give way. Caleb slowed his hips, but the flared head of his dick rubbed over every nerve ending that was blazing inside my pussy to prolong my orgasm and keep me breathless. I writhed against the desk, my skin slick and core overly sensitive and clenching. Caleb bit off a curse and pulled out, pulling me with him and spinning me. He pushed me to my knees and I opened my mouth with greed, taking him to my throat and flicking my tongue on the underside of his shaft. Fisting a hand in my hair, he thrust past my lips twice before he shuddered above me and stilled, letting his release fill my mouth before I swallowed it down.

"Fuck, Rach," he whispered, cupping a hand around my chin.

He winced when he pulled back, letting his thumb linger on my lower lip before he cleared his throat and let any care in his eyes deplete. After a quick offer to help me stand, Caleb turned his back to me. Immediately, he began to pluck his clothes from the floor.

Oh my god, that really just happened. It's definitely not happening ever again. It can't. But it was so—no. No buts. It's not happening again.

My post-orgasm clarity had my brain in overdrive already. I nodded to no one in particular and rolled my eyes, mostly at my own stupidity. Searching around the office in frantic glances, I aimed to find my thong to no avail, only to turn and see the lacy material peeking from the pocket of the dress pants Caleb was sliding up his legs. I bit my lip before extending my hand.

"Can I have those back, please?" When he lifted his eyes to me, I saw nothing but humor in them. "Caleb, come on. Give them back."

"Give what back, gorgeous? These?" His fingers played at the hem of the pink lace before he pushed them down further into the pocket and out of my sight. "I don't think I will, no."

"Caleb, this isn't a fucking game. Give them—"

"See, I rather like having the knowledge that your hot little pussy is bare because of me. Forces you to think about my cock when you're talking to that insufferable blond prick you seem to like so much." He nodded towards the door with a cocked brow and humorous gaze. "Go back to your hall."

I glared over at him, though my core clenched in weeping desire all over again, the insatiable whore that it was. The man before me was nothing like the one I thought I'd known. He was acting like he had any ownership over me—ownership that I most definitely wasn't handing over to him. He may have owned my pleasure moments before, but he wasn't going to again, even if I had to remind myself of that every minute of the entire school year.

I wrenched my jaw and forced a tight smile. Smoothing my hands over my dress—and ignoring the cool air between my legs that viciously reminded me of my nakedness—I turned and moved for the door.

"Oh, and Rachel? Do hurry up. Class is about to be in session for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 41.2K 25
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
85.5K 3K 55
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
16K 1.3K 67
Envy, trust, fabrication, deception, betrayal ... can love thrive with depraved intentions skulking at every corner? Can a relationship survive the t...
9.6K 361 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...