HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

Od Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... Viac

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
The Very Second
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

In Someone Else's Arms

7.9K 531 810
Od Taevya369

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"My Sephi is looking so beautiful, just like an angel, " Nathan commented, finishing making braids of some of her hair strands. 

Seraphina smiled a bit at his complement but deep inside, her heart was throbbing inside her chest in terror. 

"So are you ready to go? " Nathan asked

Seraphina slowly nodded and then got up from her dressing table's chair. 

"Ok then, let's go. " He uttered, buttoning some of his brown coat's buttons. 

Seraphina exhaled a heavy breath because she had taken that decision of going to that event after a lot of thinking because she wanted to put an end to everything before everything went out of her endurance, but Seraphina didn't know that ,going to that event was going to evoke a new beginning of something unendurable for her. 

Nathan held Seraphina's hand and then they both left their house. 

After an hour of driving, Seraphina found Nathan to finally halt his car in front of a luxurious and classy hotel which was decorated perfectly and the decorations were enhancing that place's beauty more. 

Seraphina was staring at that place through the window when suddenly someone tapped on the window's glass, making her shrug. 

She saw a familiar face standing outside, smiling at her. Nathan pulled the window down. 

"Hey, Nathan. Hi! Seraphina, "

Seraphina noticed he was her brother's friend and workmate who had even sometimes come to their home with Nathan. 

Seraphina smiled sweetly and answered. 

"Hello, " 

That man opened her side's car door and Seraphina got out of it. 

"Thank you, " She said. He smiled. 

"Where's the parking , Dale? " Nathan asked, who was still inside his car. 

"The parking lot is quite full as almost everyone has arrived . I have just parked my car but there's another parking area which is a couple of minutes away ,on the right side of this building . You can park there, " Dale told him. 

Nathan nodded and looked at Seraphina 

"Sephi, get in the car. I have to park it, " 

Seraphina was about to get inside but Dale's voice stopped her. 

"Oh.. Come on, Nathan. It's just a matter of  minutes and besides if you take her there with you then you guys have to walk to come here, so let her stay here with me. I'll look after her, " 

Dale was a trusted and very close friend of Nathan and his behavior was also very polite, gentle and comforting and he knew that Seraphina wasn't a kind of person who felt comfortable in anyone's company and he respected her for that. 

"Sephi, are you okay with staying here with Dale? " Nathan asked because her comfort was his priority. 

Seraphina gulped and nodded because she knew Dale was a good person and every time he used to visit their home with Nathan, she never felt uncomfortable around him. 

"Ok then, I will be back in a couple of minutes, " Nathan uttered and drove away from there. 

"So Seraphina, how are you? " He asked her with a smile which she returned and replied

"I am good. How are you? " 

"Fine, cutie. " 

Her beam widened at his answer. Dale's presence was tender and sweet unlike some other ,dominating and predacious presences. 

"You're looking really very pretty , " He complimented her, making her grin warmly 

"You're also looking beautiful, " She replied, making him chuckle slowly. 

"Thank you, cutie. " 

Seraphina and Dale were conversing when suddenly Seraphina's attention darted towards that car which stopped in front of her at a distance and her breathing hitched because she knew whose car was that. 

Her smile fell from her face. A couple of guards surrounded that car and opened that car's door. Her heart beat accelerated in fear but her entire body turned numb when finally the door of that car opened and that person got out of it. 

Those icy grey eyes straight fell on her as he tossed his car's keys to that guard without evening looking towards him. There she was, standing in front of him, after a wait of one whole week which was like eternity to him. 

Only he knew how he had survived those days without seeing these beautiful azure eyes. His desperate gaze finally found its calmness .  His eyes keenly scanned her where he found her fragile, tender body was cladded in that plain and crimson red off shoulder gown . Her dark brown hairs were open and were swaying in a beautiful rhythm under those slow strokes of wind. 

Her face was gleaming ethereally, especially under the lights of that place. She had wore no makeup except a thin layer of red lip tint on her pouty soft petals, which were now looking painfully tempting. 

She was looking like his life's most beautiful dream , cladding in the sheets of his life's reality . He was totally lost in her, whereas Seraphina was also staring at him from a distance. 

He was wearing a matte black custom made tuxedo. Indeed his beauty was no joke, even his aura was intimidatingly enchanting just like his presence . 

She was gazing at him, without batting her lashes, until she saw a woman getting out from his car's passenger seat. That woman walked around and stood beside him. 

A sudden kind of stinging sensation hitted inside her chest by watching her standing beside him. That woman was looking beautiful ,bold and desirable unlike her shy, afraid and innocuous. 

Her azure gaze stared at them but then she took her eyes away and slightly turned around, which made him to fist his palm, especially when he saw her standing with another man, who was definitely not looking like her brother. 

"So Seraphina, when are your final exams? " 

"After 3 months, " She answered, earning a nod from him. 

And then Nathan finally reached. 

"Ok, guys. Let's get inside now, " 

Everyone nodded and was about to walk inside when Nathan's gaze fell on Arzal who was staring in their direction. 

"Mr Grayson, " Nathan spoke , making Seraphina to clench her palm. 

"Let's go and greet him, " Dale uttered to which Nathan nodded. 

Both the men were ready to walk towards their boss but Seraphina made no efforts to move, which stopped them too. 

"What happened, Sephi? " Nathan asked, concerned. 

Seraphina with a sigh , shrugged her head and replied. 

"You go and greet him. I'll stand here, " 

Both the men gave her an untidy glance but they both understood her uneasiness, so Dale spoke. 

"Nathan, go and meet Mr Grayson. I'll take Seraphina inside and then you can follow us after getting done greeting him, " Dale understood their situation because he knew now Nathan had grown a little personal bond with Arzal, especially after he saved Seraphina. 

Yes, Nathan had told Dale everything because he was like a brother to him. 

Dale gave an assuring nod to Nathan after watching his bothered look. 

"Don't worry, I'll look after her, " 

Nathan looked at Seraphina who also gave him a gentle nod, making Nathan sighed and nodded too. 

Arzal, who was standing at a distance, was gazing at all of them keenly. Yes ,he was waiting for her to come towards him and if she didn't come then he was ready to get closer to her and was going to take the first step of removing that painful distance between them but his predacious gaze turned voracious when he witnessed Dale holding Seraphina's hand in his and they both went inside the place. 

She left with another man, who he wasn't. She let another man touch her,who he wasn't. She left, without even passing him a single glance and Seraphina didn't know what cost she had to pay for that action. 

"Sephi, are you alright? We can go back home if you want, angel? " Nathan asked, gazing at Seraphina who was looking uncomfortable by finding herself in between so many unknown people. 

Seraphina looked at him and shrugged her head. 

"I am fine. Don't worry, " She told him because this time she was not bothered with the people around her but that one particular person who had turned her life up and down. 

And that woman, who was with him. That thing was bothering her terribly even though she didn't want to feel bothered about it but she couldn't help it. 

"Hey ! Nate. " Dale again approached them. 

"Our head manager was asking for you when I met him , so I guess you should meet him, " 

Nathan nodded and looked at Seraphina who was looking nervous and uneasy. Taking her in this event wasn't a good decision, Nathan understood it. 

Nathan sighed and trailed his eyes at Dale who also understood the problem. He gave an assuring nod to Nathan and said

"Seraphina, cutie. Let's go and drink something tasty, " 

Seraphina took her eyes upward hearing Dale and looked at Nathan for permission. He nodded with a light smile. 

"Okay, " Seraphina replied. 

Dale tried to light up her mood, so he extended his arm to her and spoke. 

"May I, Miss beautiful little Miller ?" 

Seraphina softly giggled at his words , which gave Nathan a relief. Dale was someone he could trust Seraphina with because Dale understood Seraphina and didn't judge her for her childish mentality . 

He respected her and her way of thinking which not everyone was capable of, so he knew Seraphina would be safe and comfortable in his company. 

Seraphina intertwined their arms. It was a playful gesture for all of them. Both the men chuckle 

"Okay keep your phone on and closer to you. I'll be back soon," Nathan uttered and she nodded. 

"I have my phone in my pocket," She replied tapping on the pocket in her gown which Nathan's had specially made for her comfort and safety. 

He nodded and then Seraphina left with Dale, with their arms intertwined, having no clue that those soul piercing grey eyes had turned venomous by watching her in the arms of another man. 

After a while, Seraphina had started easing up a little because Dale was a sweet and comforting company to keep. She had started feeling more comfortable around him with each passing second. 

" I need to use the bathroom. I'll be back in a couple of minutes , wait here. Okay? " 

Seraphina nodded at Dale hearing his words which made him leave. 

She was standing there while gazing at uncountable number of different unknown faces when suddenly a waiter approached her. 

"Ms. Seraphina Miller, " 

Seraphina turned around her head and saw a waiter standing in front of her, who had his eyes downcast. 

"Yes, " She replied, swallowing. 

"Mam, your brother, Mr Nathan Miller is waiting for you at the lobby. He has told me to inform you about this, " The waiter spoke politely, without taking his eyes upward at her. 

Seraphina gulped at his words and asked 

"Where's the lobby? "

He instructured her the direction 

"Ok, thank you. " 

The waiter bowed at her and then left without even looking upward at her face for once because he was ordered not to even dare to raise his eyes at her. 

Seraphina exhaled a heavy breath and then followed the direction which that waiter had instructed her. 

Taking her slow steps, Seraphina reached that lobby where nobody was present. It was looking completely empty which made Seraphina get afraid a bit. 

"Nate, " She spoke and waited for any response but nothing. 

Even that lobby was a little distance away from the main hall where the event was happening. 

Fear started consuming her more because that place was foreign to her, especially empty, so she decided to go back to the main hall because Nathan wasn't present there but why would that waiter lie to her, she thought. 

Exhaling a sharp breath, Seraphina turned around to leave but her soul got frozen by watching that person standing behind her who was peering at her with those predacious grey eyes, from which she was hiding herself this entire time. 

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

890K 8.8K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
1.4M 50.2K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
175K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
130K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...