DEAR DAD Jung Yoonjae au

De sayyedsisters

A kid who always wanted his father's love Mais

introduction
1. I want love and affection
2. Memories
3.Can I be the one
4. Isn't it lovely all alone
7. I DONT FUCKING CARE

feeling left out

95 8 0
De sayyedsisters

Author's Pov
After the deadly night comes the brightful day. Today Jungs are going to masquerade of mafias. Taeyong who remembers all the moments where he and his husband spent. The family of 5 is getting ready. Yoonjae looks nervous because its his first time for something like this. He wears the dress and comes down. The males looks at him in shock because it's their first time to see him like this. The cars then take off for the destination. Yoonjae sits with his brothers. Taeoh is constantly looking at him from rear view. Taehyun who doesn't care looks at the sky and unconsciously says."The night is surely beautiful." "Sure it is hyung." Yoonjae says. Both the brothers are scoffed. Soon the reached and got off.

Yoonjae

Chan

Markhyuck

Kenta and Yuto

Jaeyong

Twenferry

Taeoh

Taehyun
After entering the hall Yoonjae sees all his friends so he goes to them. "Wow bestie you look like a beautiful bitch today." Chan said. "You surely look beautiful Yoon." Yuto says. "Ay your boyfriend will get jealous." "No Chan Yoon surely looks breathtaking and if I wasn't dating Yuto then surely I would ask Yoon out." Kenta says with a smile. The group have fun until the grand gates opened and someone came in. It was none other than Nakamoto Rin.

Rin
All the ladies and gaymen were in aw at his handsomeness. "Welcome Rin it's so good to see you here." Jaehyun said and hugged him. Rin smiled and nodded. Looking at the interaction the Jung brothers felt jealous that their father admires their enemy more than them whereas on the other hand Yoonjae was shocked.

The Nakamoto family was well known as well as their heirs. Rin maybe young but is someone who can rule mafias. Mr Choi came forward and shakes his hands with him. " Nice to meet u dear." Mr Choi is one of the loyal mafia with Nakamoto family, Jung family, Seo family, Park family and also with Lee and Wong families. Rin then turns towards his uncle and goes to them. "Nice to meet you uncles." He greets. Jaehyun likes this of his gesture. " You too I think you are ready to take your father's place." He compliments him making his sons jealous. Yoonjae was too stunned to see. Taeyong smiles and hugs Rin. "Must say you have inherited good genes from your parents always be like this." Yuto comes forward and shakes hands. Everyone was enjoying their own. Yoonjae was too enjoying when suddenly the masquerade song started indicating everyone has to dance. Many of them asked hands to Nakamoto heir but he refused. His gaze landed on the male who looks extremely beautiful. "Sweet as sugar but poisonous as venomous snake, you make me amaze by your game Jung yoonjae." He thought and made his way. Grabbing his waist he said. "You look so beautiful that makes me do things to you." Making Yoon flinch. He smirked.

"I Nakamoto heir, Nakamoto Rin asks Jung Yoonjae to be my first dance in the masquerade. " He said with authority. Everyone looks at them, gossips were heard everywhere. Yoonjae who seem trembling looked at his mother who gave him a worry look. Taeyong knows that his son hates loud voice. Before he could step up,he was stopped by his husband who gave him a cold look. Mother had no choice but to look at his child with worry. Yoon looked at Rin and grabbed his hands. "As I thought you play well bitch,let's see how long are you gonna pretend." They began to dance along with everyone else. Poor male was forced to dance while he was shaking. Rin who was irritated said "calm down no one is gonna eat you well except for me." He whispered. Taeoh who was far away saw his brother with his enemy thought "he deserves it after all tch what a dramatic bitch." And ripped his gaze from the scene.

After dance yoonjae left for the terrace and looked at the sky filled with stars. "Seems like you love stars so much that the god himself made one." A deep yet soft voice said. He looked up and saw a handsome boy standing, maybe a bit older. "Oh my bad I am Kim Hyunsik son of Kim Ilhoon and Kim saejung." He said. Yoonjae smiled and said "well I am Jung yoonjae son of-Jung Jaehyun and Jung Taeyong." Looking suprised he made Hyunsik chuckle. "Well if you don't mind can we have a walk through the garden." He asked. Strolling around in the garden the wind seems cold making yoonjae to tremble. Noticing this the male removed his jacket and gave it to Yoon.

"It isn't necessary sir -you are making me feel old." He said. Soon they stopped and looked at the sky. Yoonjae who was always amazed by the beauty of mother nature had his curious orbs looking here and there. Hyunsik was amazed by his beauty thought "you are so beautiful, wonder if I have a chance with you, if yes then I will make you may queen and give you everything that you desire for."

"How could you Jung yoonjae just wait till I destroy you completely. I will make you regret mark my words you bitch."

Only love can hurt like this.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
140K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...