A Certain Scientific Academy...

By cheesecake_is_good

September 1ˢᵗ 00:00 Before a bullet shot from Amai Ao's can hit Accelerator's head but however, Accelerator... More

Chapter 1.1 - New Beginnings
Chapter 1.2 - New Day in a New City
Chapter 1.3 - Extreme Sibling Squabbles
Chapter 1.4 - The Real Monster.
Chapter 1.5 - People, what a bother.
Chapter 1.6 - Meetings and Investigations
Chapter 1.7 - The Cryostasis Pod
Chapter 1.8 - Enigma
Chapter 1.9 - Calm before the Storm
Chapter 1.11 - Not quite finished.
Chapter 1.12 - Peace after trouble.
Chapter 1.13 - Lunch
Chapter 1.14 - Evening
Chapter 1.15 - Problematic Prelude
Chapter 1.16 - Sudden Strike
1.17 - Commence the Raid.
Chapter 1.18 - Fight for Seki.
Chapter 1.19 - Aftermath

Chapter 1.10 - Scavenger

1.3K 87 34
By cheesecake_is_good

2nd September 14:55

The car was at the gate, the old, poorly maintained, single lane road with a few cracks in it had trees and plant life of both sides of it. On the left side with half on the road and half in the forest, was an abandoned rusty car with no windows and deflated tires ,as well as it had looked like it was around 50 years old. 

On the road in front of the large black car just a step in front of the gate stood a skinny teenager boy with snow white hair , pale skin and crimson red eyes and wore a black shirt with white stripes and grey jeans with ankle straps. This was none other than Accelerator, he was in an uninterested stance with his hands in his pockets facing towards a group of 4 young teen girls all with grins painted on their faces, all stood in a line from the right side to the left side of the road about 10 meters away from the albino.

On the right was a girl with black hair and eyes, wearing a sailor school uniform and a short skirt. Next to her, was a brown-haired, emerald-eyed girl wearing a loose square neck blouse and black spats with a newsboy cap. On the far left was a girl with short pinkish purple hair with pink eyes wearing a variation of a maid and bunny costume. To the pink-haired girl's right was another girl with short red hair and pinkish red eyes and wore a white mask, as well as a short-sleeved shirt, shorts. 

The silent standoff made the atmosphere completely full of tension. Accelerator then glanced at each one of the young teen girls, noticing that each one had that rumored 'SCHOOL' pin badge on their clothing, before slightly tilting his head and speaking to them in a bored and bothered tone.

Accelerator: What do you 3rd rates want?

The girl with the white flu mask responded in an excited and playful tone to the albino.

Girl with mask: We're just here to take the pod for our school club

Accelerator: Huh? Why don't you start your club without it?

Accelerator responded in a less bored and more interested tone. The pink-haired girl with the mask responded to the albino in the same excited and playful tone.

Girl with mask: Hey, it seems we need convince the honor student here.

A grin grew on Accelerator's previously bored face before speaking to the girl with an interested tone with a slight bit of evil in it.

Accelerator: An Honor student?! GYAHAHAHAHA.

Accelerator looked up and broke into a short burst of his maniacal and psychotic laugh before stopping. Meanwhile in the large black car, Irido had heard his psychotic laugh and had thought to himself in a concerned way after a sigh of concern.

Irido: Noted, Accelerator might be mentally insane. Maybe I should be worried about being near him, he's both powerful and insane.

 Back outside of the car, Accelerator had glanced at the girls from right to left before speaking to the 4 teens with a malicious tone and a wide grin that spread across his face under his devilish crimson eyes.

Accelerator: What a joke, I'm nothing so glamorous. I'm just a 1st rate villain, so take an example from a 1st rate senior you 3rd rates because I just can't stand 3rd rates.

His crimson red eyes gained an evil and menacing look to them while his wide grin made him look like a sadistic killer. The girl with the mask noticed his expression and smiles then remarks to everyone with an even more excited tone as if she was just about to get something that she dreamed of having. 

Girl with mask: What a lovely face, a look that's part killer and part crazy. Combined with a smile that reeks psychotic. Just don't go crying to your teacher then senpai.

Accelerator sighed to the remark before he retorted in an aggressive but still menacing manner, after hearing what the girl had said.

Accelerator: Hah? You should come closer before you speak, 3rd rate.

Immediately after still with his hand his pockets, he put up his right leg high enough so that there was 2 right angle bends, one at the waist and one at the knee. Quickly after, he then forced it down as fast as he physically can. This created a small shock wave under his foot were it had landed, followed by another one under the girl with the white flu mask a second later, launching her a couple of meters in the air.

 This made the grins on the other girls vanish and instead be painted with shocked faces. This made the the emerald-eyed girl with the newsboy cap burst out in concern before trying to take a step toward the albino but was stopped by the others.

Girl with cap: Leader!

The girl with the mask then fell, belly flopping and then sliding, which made her scratched her clothing and body before stopping a couple steps in front of Accelerator, who only just watched the scene unfold with a smile on his face. 

The albino bent down over the girl with an intimidating look on his face and looked at her, while the girl lifted her head up to the albino with a nervous and confused look before Accelerator spoke to her in an intimidating and imposing manner.

Accelerator: So go back to class.

Leader: Eh?

The teen girl called 'Leader' by the one with brown hair and green eyes with a newsboy cap, was on responded to the albino's demand with a intimidated and confused expression. Accelerator sighed as a gust of wind ran past the scene before he then demanded to Leader with an even more imposing tone while slowly going back to standing unbent. 

Accelerator: I'm telling you, to go back where you came from and get lost!

His voice got louder the more he progressed through his speech before emphasizing the last word then yet again stamped with his right foot, slamming the ground and creating a small shock wave, followed by another a second later underneath the rusty abandoned car that was left to the side of the road. The rusty car was launched around 15 meters into the air before starting to stall then fall with it's trajectory, right on top of Leader. The albino then took his hands out of his pockets and laughed psychotically while shouting in a malicious and sadistic way, while Leader was frozen and could only watch the car falling onto her.

Accelerator: GYAHAHA! Rejoice everyone! A bug is about to be crushed by a hunk of metal! GYAHAHAHAHAHA!

The black haired girl quickly crouched down with a sense of urgency and placed her hands on the ground, creating a bright blue circle with a blue glow that expanded while dissipating like a ripple from her hands. Followed by another circle in the same manner underneath Leader before sheets of paper started to fly from purplish-pink haired girl's clothing, leaving parts of it missing before it collecting around her right arm before forming a long  and wide pink arm with a hand with stubby fingers at the end. Accelerator watched the movement of paper and hypothesized to himself in his mind.

Accelerator: Is that some kind of psychokinesis? 

The long pink arm coming from the purplish-pink-haired girl's right arm, then pulled Leader like a human hand grabbing an object, just before the rusty car landed onto her, which would crush the girl. She then freely slid towards the group before stopping and getting up and looking at the albino scared but determined to get rid of him, no longer having the excited and playful tone. Then the long pink arm turned back into many sheets of paper, scattering around her before filling up the missing patches of clothing, all in the time of a few seconds.

The rusty car landed, crushing some of the structure and was overall moderately destroyed in front of Accelerator, creating a loud banging and crushing noise that could be heard throughout the overgrown area, catching the attention of Irido, who was in the car attempting to stop the pod from being tracked only just mumbled to himself about Accelerator.

Irido: Yeah, he'll be fine.

Accelerator then jumped onto the rusty, windowless car, denting the car's roof as the rust had severely weakened the car's structure. He stood proudly on the car with his left hand on his waist whilst the other was dangling straight, he leaned onto his left side and looked at each one of them with his psychotic smile and gleaming crimson red eyes. He saw all of the girls' determined and serious expressions, all looking right at him and especially noticed that each of their grins had vanished. He then spoke to all 4 with a taunting and mocking tone and had a stance that was ready to strike, intimidating the 4.

Accelerator: Oye, oye, where did the grins go? We aren't done yet.

To the 4 young teen girls Accelerator was an actual demon standing on his podium with a sadistic expression. The brown haired girl then looked at her comrades with her hand at her utility belt and all nodded, she then proceeded to take out 2 vials with her left hand, one with a blue liquid and another with a lighter, silvery blue liquid. She looked towards the white-haired demon and ran towards him, making the albino impulsively question to himself in a curious tone.

Accelerator: Huh?

The brown-haired girl after getting to a few meters away from him then jump to the left of Accelerator and broke both of the vials with the contents mixing with each other and going towards the red-eyed albino. Once the contents came into contact with Accelerator, a thick layer of light and bright blue ice started to form around the albino from his right arm and outwards ,quickly spreading to cover the albino like some sort of infection. Before he was fully covered the brown-haired girl remarked to herself proudly.

Brown hair girl: Minus 269 degrees, it's my own specially made refrigerant.

The blue ice then fully covers the albino completely stopping any movements. The brown hair girl then walks to the group proudly and the other look to her with rejoice even Leader complimented her proudly.

Leader: Good job Yaku.

However immediately after, to the girls' surprise the ice completely explodes and shatters with small, sharp shards of ice flying everywhere in all directions, making the girls frantically having to dodge. Fortunately to the girls, none were hit but many trees in the area were deeply impaled, as well as parts of the gate but strangely it had only made a few deep scratches on Irido's black car, leaving bluish-white streaks on it.

On top of the impaled, dented and rusty car, to the girls' shock was none other than Accelerator. The albino was perfectly fine and unfazed on what just happened still with the same grin still painted on his pale and red-eyed face with the same posture, he looked at each of the girls with a menacing look at each one of them. He then remarked to the 4 young teen girls with a menacing smile.

Accelerator: Though that was good. However, such tricks don't work on me.

Leader then mustered up her confidence and then responded to the albino's remark in a confident way after being initially shocked by the boy's capability and a serious look was now painted on her face.

Leader: We're just getting started.

She then glanced to her right to be then presented the sight of a young teen girl with short pinkish-purple hair wearing a variation of a maid and bunny costume. Leader then ordered her with a tone of confidence befitting of a leader. 

Leader: Naru go!

Pinkish-purple-haired girl called Naru, glanced to her left to see the other 3 including Leader and nodded once before responding with a determined and serious tone.

Naru: Yes!

The other 3 took a few steps away from Naru, noticing this Accelerator was curious on what she was about to do, making him raise an eyebrow slightly. All of Naru's clothing then transformed in to many sheets of paper scattering around her, leaving a few sheets of paper on her private areas of her almost naked body. 

The sheets of paper then start collecting around the girl, forming a large pink bunny head with menacing darker pink eyes and 2 towering bunny ears, all above the girl's head with 2 large pink arms connected to each of her arms with 3 fingers at the ends of each arm. Naru's individual legs were connected to one pink leg each with the ends of these leg pieces having 3 grey colored stubby toes as well as 2 small purple bow ties in a column half way up each leg. Lastly to the back of Naru was a large purple bow tie covering the back.

Her colossal body armor intially made of sheets of paper stood around a few meters tall towering the crimson-eyed albino, who was stood on a destroyed rusty car like a champion on his podium but with a menacing look. The towering armor made Accelerator seem like an ant compared to it. 

Naru's body armor's legs bent halfway up like a human, the armor bent into a crouching position before straightening like springs, making the colossal armor leap towards Accelerator at a fast velocity and into the air. Naru then clenched the armor's right hand into a fist before pulling back the armor's right arm like person getting ready to throw a strong punch. When the armor had gotten close to the albino, Naru used the arm to throw a punch at the red-eyed Accelerator with as much force as she could put into it. In response Accelerator with a serious look and still stood on the destroyed car like a podium, opened his right hand and pointed it at the incoming punch after clicking his tongue.

When the fist and had made contact, a high pitch sound was heard and half of the armor's right arm exploded into many sheets of paper that scattered. Naru and the armor was sent flying back towards the other girls, all of them jumped away in order to dodge the oncoming armor and the armor landed on the ground and slid, it came to a stop after travelling 20 meters away from Accelerator. Whilst that happened, Accelerator stood on the car roof completely unharmed and unfazed by the recent attack. He then declared to the group in a menacing and imposing tone, annoyed by the many weak attacks.

Accelerator: For God's sake, if you want to kill me then stop using weak attacks and fight me. 

Then the group of 4 young teen girls gathered to were Naru was, who was still in her body armor. They had gathered together, all with one question filled in their minds, what do they do? They were all surprised at the albino's capabilities and had never met an opponent as strong as him ever during their times in Academy city and all of them had began to discuss, while Accelerator stood their waiting for next attack. He did not need to rush it as it would give more time for Irido to solve the pod being tracked problem. Yaku started the conversation with a question.

Yaku: Who is that guy? It's bad news for us.

The black haired then suggested to the group with a tone of concern.

Black hair girl: Tactical retreat?

Yaku: Are you crazy Seike? The boss kill us.

Yaku retorted at the one called Seike to her suggestion and after reminding the group about the 'boss' they felt chills. Naru then remarked in a worried tone to the group.

Naru: My attacks don't work on him, what do we do?

Leader: We'll use a combination attack. 

Leader declared, attracting the attention of the other 3 and she then continued from her previous declaration, elaboration on it.

Leader: No one has escaped our Scavenger's combination attack. Right?

The others nodded as they now have a plan of action and leaving faith in their leader's judgement. Naru then got up in her colossal body and picked up and thew Seike towards the rusty car and she landed just in front of it and a step away from an ice shard from Yaku's previous attack. Seike then touched the rusty car with her hands, making bright blue ripples appearing from her hands on the car outwards before dissipating and the same appeared underneath Accelerator.  Leader then commented to herself quietly.

Leader: Good Friction is removed he can't move.

Naru's body armor then dissipates into thousands of sheets of paper before swarming and collecting around Accelerator. Then the sheets of paper formed a grey Iron maiden with golden highlights around the albino, completely encasing him.

Irido still in the car glanced at the iron maiden on top of the car before remarking to himself.

Irido: Oh, he's been cocooned. He'll be fine, knowing his ability. Damn, him telling me his ability, sure is great assurance.

Back outside, the mouth of the iron maiden opened and Yaku then got a metal ball and quickly connected 2 vials, both with a red liquid in it and injected the liquids into the metal ball before disconnecting the vials. She then threw said ball into the mouth of the iron maiden then the mouth closed.

The encasing iron maiden then started to heavily smoke before the maiden glowing a bright rose red. A few seconds after, some patches of the iron maiden started to go molten and glowed bright orange while still heavily smoking and shaking slightly. Yaku then remarks proudly.

Yaku: Liquid thermite reaction, reaching 4000 degrees Celsius. It's safe to say he's dead.

The others had relieved faces, naively believing that their problem was gone before iron maiden suddenly exploded into thousands of sheets of paper, scattering everywhere while leaving the group completely shocked and surprise. Once the smoke had cleared, the group completely froze in shock. Stood there absolutely unharmed, was none other than Accelerator. He then spoke to the shocked faces with a menacing tone making them want to shrivel up.

Accelerator: Now I've seen all your tricks. As of now, I'm the teacher and I'm here to teach you how to be a 1st rate.

A menacing smile grew on the albino's face before looking directly right at Seike and remarked to the 4.

Accelerator: Well then, I'll be starting you then.

He then leaned forward slightly towards Seike before disappearing where he was and a faint blur was seen travelling to Seike before he suddenly appeared in the air in front of her with his right foot beside her head and bursting a very short laugh.

Accelator: EHE!

The albino immediately kicked her head, launching her into a thick trunk tree and denting the tree once she had hit it, knocking her unconscious instantly before Accelerator then landed on his feet and remarked to himself quietly.

Accelerator: Tree's not looking too good.

In reaction to the albino's actions, Naru heavily gritted her teeth before forming her body armor behind Accelerator and leaping very high into the air, while screaming in anger. Her trajectory was on top of the albino and she made a fist using the body armor. Accelerator noticed and 4 thin, clear, high-pressure whirlwinds appeared on his back spanning 5 meters each. Whilst laughing like a psychotic killer, he flew up towards the body armor with a fist before shouting out.

Accelerator: This is a one way road and I'm sending you back to your nest.

He then made contact with the body armor's fist with his and punched it, destroying the entire paper-made arm and sending Naru deep into the small overgrown, forested area before landing back on the old, poorly maintained road. He then looked towards the 2 remaining Scavenger members, who were stood beside each other with pale faces as if they've seen a ghosts. Accelerator tilts his head to his left slightly before asking the duo.

Accelerator: What's wrong, did I break your minds?

He then dashed in between the 2 completely shocked girls stuck deep in thought before leaving both of his hands on each of them bringing them back to reality but it was too late and Accelerator manipulated their bio-electricity making them screaming in agony for a second before falling unconscious. 

The albino then moved their bodies to the left side of the road before walking onto the road and stamping his right foot on the ground making all the small shards shatter into a powder. Then a gust of wind coming from Accelerator, brushed the powder to the sides of the road, clearing the road for the car to pass safely before remarking to himself after looking around at the scene.

Accelerator: What a bother that was.

[A/N: That's another chapter finished and the longest one yet of 3434 words! The average word count per chapter went up by around 100 from 2452 to 2562. This chapter was also 2 days earlier, I guess I just got really motivated to write 3434 in one session (I want to die now).

Anyways next chapter most likely by 3/08/22]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2K 53
Touma Kamijou is a average looking boy with no aura or semblance. Instead there is a strange ability in his right arm that allows him to cancel out s...
50.4K 1.3K 18
Academy city, the most technologically advance city in the world, and a place filled with espers, people with amazing abilities that are ranked from...
195K 6.3K 71
The story follows Accelerator as he tries to leave his path of villiany and attempts to become a more normal human. See Accelerator tries to befriend...
47.5K 1.1K 28
(This story takes place in the same universe as My hero academia: Rise of accelerator) In a world where 80% of the population has superpowers known a...