My Oneshot

By kookiebunnyandbear24

like the title said , some random oneshots including BTS ships like taekook, namjin, yoonmin and y/nhope It's... More

Devil don't cry
A random act of kindness
Love Happens Part-1
Love happens part-2
Love happens part - 3
Fire 🔥 and Water 💦 part- 1
I got tagged
Fire 🔥 and water 💦 Part - 2
just for fun
My possessive alpha
That was yesterday. part-1
That was yesterday. part - 2
Viberator 🤭🤭
Fated to me
Misunderstanding
My possessive alpha special chapter
weird
Mr.pervert part-1
this or that
The Jeon Double Trouble.18+
Mr.pervert part -2
Mr.pervert finale 18+
The tale of Stolen date
The tale of Stolen date special chapter
Perfect
Yearning part-1
Perfect (special chapter)
Flower boy's dairy
Yearning finale
Flower boy's diary finale
The perfect match part -1
The perfect match last part
Stuck with you part -1
Fragrance
Fragrance special part
Stuck with you part-2
Stuck with you part-3
Stuck with you finale
Love distraction part-1
Along the part of old memories part - 1

Yearning part- 2

739 43 88
By kookiebunnyandbear24

Please ignore the mistakes.

Jungkook was doing his work in his work kitchen when jin approached him..

"Koo....are you busy tonight ?"

Jungkook shook his head "no...why....what happened hyung ?"

"No... nothing...it's great that you aren't working tonight... actually.... Namjoon's boss have a dinner at his house tonight and he needs a chef there...so he asked me but i and namjoon was going on a date tonight....so.."

Jungkook gave him a smile but jin can't see the hint of sadness in his eyes "you don't have to worry about it hyung..i will do it in your behalf....just give me the adress i will be there."

"No..no..you don't have to go alone joonie and i will take you there then we will go on our date..."

Jungkook nodded his head

_____________________

Namjoon and jin take jungkook to a big mansion type house...it was beautiful from both outside and inside.

Maids open the door and take them to sitting area where namjoon's friends which jungkook met in Jin's restaurant was already there.

Jungkook bow infront of every one coz he was the youngest of all.

They all greet him too.

"Koo.....meet my boss...kim taehyung aka V...he is the biggest mafia of korea and we all work under him."

Jungkook widen his eyes...he never can believe that a playful person like Taehyung can do a dangerous work like that.....when jungkook meet him first time he thought Taehyung is a ruined brat....and everything is rainbow and unicorn in his life...but the saying is truth .. don't judge a book by it's cover.

He bow infront of Taehyung and elder smiled .

"Oh my bunny boy.....you came to make food for me...so kind of you." Taehyung said with a playful smirk.

"Ummm...boss...got7 gang has arrived we have to go to welcome them." Yoongi interupted V (a/n they all saperate their professional life and personal life...when it's family time they all call Taehyung tae...and behave with him like a younger brother but when it's business time they all call them V or boss.)

Taehyung face suddenly became so serious "okay...you,jimin and hobi go to welcome them...and make sure everything is ok...i will be right there after telling this bunny boy what to cook for his future hubby"

Yoongi shook his head and yoonminsoek left from there.

"I think we should to get going jinnie." Namjoon said and jin nodded his head.

"Ok...koo...make a delicious food for these mafia brats...and make me proud....we are going...take care." Jin said and jungkook nodded his head.

Namjin left from there but jungkook was looking at them with longing eyes.

"Oh...so my instinct is true...bunny boy is in love...aish...what a waste."

Jungkook's head snapped at this comment " no...what are you saying....it's not like that i just admire joon hyung"

Taehyung have a teasing smirk on his face "but i didn't took namjoon hyung's name" Taehyung stated the fact.

Jungkook widen his eye " no ..i was..just...please don't "

"Oho...you don't have to worry bunny boy...i am not gonna tell namjoon hyung....and your crush on him...will make this challenge more interesting "

"What challenge ?....i am not following "

"You...you are a challenge to me...and i am gonna win you.." Taehyung winked at jungkook who huffed at other.

_____________

After dinner

Everything went good the deal got finalized and everyone was mesmerized by the taste of the food.

After finishing his work jungkook came to Taehyung who was sitting at the living room area alone.

"Mr.kim i have done all the work....i like to take my leave." Jungkook bow infront of him and Started to leave when Taehyung stood up and approached him.

He held his hand and jungkook turned to face him " hey bunny boy" Taehyung came closer to him and caress his cheek.

"I can help you in your problem...if you want.."

Jungkook look at him in confusion " i can help you get over your crush...i will make you forget him"

Jungkook was still confused "oh really how ?"

"I like you bunny boy...and i think you know it..."

"Not me...everyone knows it...you are not good in hiding it"

Taehyung chuckled and came more closer to him " i know...."

"So what are you proposing" jungkook didn't take a step back instead he rest his hands on Taehyung's waist.

"I am proposing a physical relationship...with no strings attached...it will be a win win... situation for both of us...you can pour your all frustration and anger on me...by fucking me mercilessly...and i got to feel you...and get over you...in time being"

"No strings attached..?" Jungkook ask coming closer to Taehyung.

Both of there lips was about to touch .

"And you think you can help me to get over my crush..."

"I don't think....i know..."

Their's both breath was hitting on eachother's lips...their lips were craving to mold in one and move in same rhythm.

And jungkook take the initiative by closing the gape and capturing mafia boss's lips in his own...who kissed back immediately...both of their lips were moving so beautifully...like they fit too good... Taehyung tilt his head to deepen the kiss.

First the kiss was sloppy but after sometime it got hot and sensual.

Both parted for some seconds "bedroom...?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded " upstairs on the left.

Jungkook again collide his lips with other and lift him in his arm and Taehyung cage jungkook's hips with his legs...jungkook started to take the steps towards the bedroom.

They both didn't know where this step will take both of them in future...but in present they don't want to think about it...they both just wanted to satisfy their crave for longing and yearning.

_______________

After some months they both are still in no strings attached relationship...but poor them they didn't know how it works... every one thinks that they both are in relationship like boyfriends...coz they behave like that...they both are all over on eachother every time...jungkook often come to Taehyung's house to spend some quality time but ended up making love to him all night and making breakfast in morning coz Taehyung likes to eat food made by him.

And when jungkook couldn't come to meet him... Taehyung often go to meet him at jin's restaurant.

They often makeout or have a quickie in the pantry.

There too everyone thinks that they both are boyfriends but they never confirmed it and neither talk about it to eachother.

But both knows in their heart that they have feelings for one another....but afraid for rejection.

We will continue.

___________________

Thankyou everyone 💜

Please comment and vote

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖😘😘😘😘

Nobody told me too !!!!

😒😒

Poor yoongles 🤣🤣

Pics credit to rightful owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.3K 75
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
38.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...