โ—‹ยป๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•‚-โ„™๐• ๐•ก ๐•†๏ฟฝ...

Door diom_nsn

โ—‡ UNDER CONSTRUCTION โ—‡ โ— ON HAITUS FOR A LITTLE WHILE โ— ๐–ฆนยฐโ€ข ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ... Meer

๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ โฃ๏ธŽ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ - ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช!!! - ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™งโฃ๏ธŽ
UPDATEโฃ๏ธŽ
update (dont worry nothing bad lmao)โฃ๏ธŽ
๏น๐™—๐™ฉ๐™จ'-
kim namjoon pt.1ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
kim namjoon pt. 2 โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
park jimin ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
ษชแด แด‡ษดส€แด€ษขแด‡แด… ษดษขสŸ- (แด แด‡ษดแด›??? ษชษข-)
kim seokjin pt.1 ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
kim seokjin pt.2 ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ฉ๐™ญ๐™ฉ'-
choi beomgyu ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
kang taehyun ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
choi yeonjun pt.1 ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
choi yeonjun pt.2 ใ‚ทโœ”๏ธŽ
choi beomgyu ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
yeonjun & beomgyu pt.1
๏น๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ'-
ส™แด€แด‹แด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… แด„แดษด๊œฐแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษด๊œฑ - สŸ. สแด‹โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ษด แดษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ - สœ.แดŠ๊œฑ โœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด‡s - สœ.สœแดŠ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
สœแดสŸแด… แด›ษชษขสœแด›- สœ.แดŠs ใ‚ทโœ”๏ธŽ
า“แด€ษดแด›แด€sส - ส™.แด„สœโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ช๐™จ'-
๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด€ษขสŸแด‡๊œฑ - ส. สœแดกโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
ส™แด‡sแด› แด…แด€ส แด‡แด แด‡ส€ - แด‹.สษข ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
sneak peak 2!
about Ravn
๏น๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฏ'-
แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€ - แดŠ.สสœใ‚ท๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
แด€ส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด€ษขแด‡ - แด„.๊œฑ ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
'แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด›?' - แดŠ. แดกสโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฉ'-
แดแดแด ษชแด‡๊œฑ - แดข. แด„สŸใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
sneak peak~
แดŠแดœsแด› แด›แด แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด› สแดแดœ - ษด.แดŠแด + สŸ.แดŠษดใ‚ทโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ'-
ษชแด›'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แดแด แด‡ส€ sแดแดษด.. - สœ.แดŠs ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
สœษชษขสœ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ - สŸ. แด„โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดœแด˜. - แดก.แดŠสœโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฏ๐™ฎ'-
sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ส€แด‡สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ - s.ส€แดŠ
๏น๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š'-

แดส™sแด‡ssษชแด แด‡ แดส™sแด‡ssษชแดษด - สœ.แดŠsโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ

1.3K 13 20
Door diom_nsn

ᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ!ʜᴀɴ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2690 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ✔️

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ
aesbinoftrash.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ!

When Jisung first saw M/N, it was like the gates of heaven had opened just for him to be able to witness your radiance and glory. He felt as if he couldn't breathe, his heart was racing a million miles per minute just thinking about what your hands would feel like in his.

What they would feel like in other places..

It was almost too much to bare. Almost. Which is why he had to have you. If he reacted in such a way by just looking at you, then who knows what could happen to you if other men saw how pure and innocent you were. You would be taken advantage of, or worse..

So you wouldn't have been able to imagine the spark of happiness that rattled down Jisung's spine when you said yes to his confession. He made sure it was as romantic as possible, even asking his best friend Hyunjin for help. It was all worth it.

Just to see that adorable smile play on your soft lips.

This brings us to now. Jisung and you were on the couch, watching a new K-drama called 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' which you had been wanting to watch since it was released. Jisung had his arms wrapped around your waist, your body pressed incredibly close to his. You didn't mind how close you both were, although thinking about it made a small blush appear on your cheeks.

The K-drama played on, while Jisung had started playing with your hair and the back of your shirt while you watched intently. He wasn't even paying attention to the TV. Just on you.

Always. On you.

It freaked you out, so you paused the show, noticing how Jisung made a small noise of confusion to try and throw you off. You turned your body around, facing him while his arms were still around you loosely.

Once your eyes met his, he immeadietly looked away, a bashful smile on his face. His cheeks were quickly turning red the more you looked at him, he could feel your eyes on him.

"Jisung. Why aren't you watching the show?" You asked, bringing one hand to tilt his chin so his gaze was on you and not the end of the couch. He visibly shivered in delight at your touch, leaning into your hand.

"Sorry baby, I got distracted." He mumbled, seemingly getting lost in your [e/c] eyes. You sighed before moving to get up, only to be pulled downwards by Jisung. You stared at him while he slightly glared at you. "Where are you going."

"To get ready babe, remember we're meeting your friends in a bit." you replied, resuming back to getting up and out of Jisung's embrace. He sighed in annoyance. He had forgottten about the meetup.

He hadn't seen his friends in months due to them pursuing other careers which meant less time with each other. However, it was a holiday, so they all decided to meet up.

And they all wanted to meet M/N.

Of course it was expected. You're so sweet and likeable. Jisung speaks so highly of you. The expectations were high, and you were bound to meet all of them and above. But that ticked Jisung off a little bit.

Sure, he was the one who got them so interested in meeting you, but did they have to be so enthusiastic? I mean, you had already met one of them, but he couldn't come to the meet up. For reasons Jisung would rather keep to himself. With that thought clouding his head, he followed you into your bedroom, a slight scowl on his face.

You, on the other hand, were excited but also nervous. You didn't want Jisung's friends to hate you. You wanted to show them you were a good fit for Jisung. So, you pulled out an outfit which you thought showed you off well, as well as getting confirmatiom from Jisung that it looked good on you.

You smiled at yourself in the mirror, nodding before turning around to grab your phone and your car keys. You said you'd drive there, regardless to Jisung's protests. Jisung was dressed similarly to you, except he wore a jacket and a t-shirt rather than a flannel with one.

"Shall we get going Jisung?" you asked, turning off all the electronics in the house before turning back towards Jisung. He quickly placed a chaste kiss on your lips, pulling your hand into his as he nodded. You felt a small blush coat your cheeks, kissing him back before opening your front door, locking it, and walking to your car.

"Wait, where is it again?" you asked, double checking to make sure you didn't embarass yourself. "The Sunshine Cafe. Felix owns it. It's down the street past the supermarket."

You gasped. One of his friends owns a cafe?! Now you were even more excited than before. Jisung smiled at your reaction, but scowled at the fact that it was about Felix and not him. He pushed his anger aside as the car drove away from your house and in the direction of the cafe.

During the car ride, both you and Jisung sang along to songs you both recognised on the radio, you dancing along quietly as Jisung sang his little heart out. You placed a hand on his thigh while you drove, nodding your head to the beat of the song. Jisung's singing faltered a bit at your actions, but he continued nonetheless.

Soon enough, you both arrived at the cafe. You practically jumped out of the car, Jisung slumping behind you. He was less excited to meet his friends now that he knew there could be possible rivals. But his friends wouldn't betray him, right?

Not like before..

Well, apparently so, as his friends immeadietly took a great liking to you, not forgetting Jisung was there, but then again not really noticing his presence. You all get along well, and for any boyfriend that would be a huge acomplishment.

But all Jisung could think about was ripping the heads off of all his so called 'friends' and watching them bleed out. His thoughts were plauged with murder and bloodshed, and one persom was a repeating figure in those day dreams of his.

Lee Yongbok. More known as Felix.

He had made you laugh 10 times since you both came here, and even now you were giggling along to his stupid antics and jokes, holding Jisung's hand as if you weren't betraying him as well. But he couldn't be mad at you, he physically couldn't bring himself to.

The only person to blame was Felix.

"Jisung-ah?" you shook his hand, shaking him awake as he came back to his senses. Everyone around the table was staring at him now, concerned expressions subtly on their faces.

Don't look at me like that, traitors. Die in a hole.

Fucking assholes. Looking at what's mine and acting all innocent...

"You okay?" 

"Yeah, sorry, I'm just a bit light headed.." he responded quietly, leaning against your shoulder. Now he had an excuse to get you away from his bastard friends. They all looked at you, and you gave them a sorry look back. "Maybe Jisung should get some rest.. he was kinda spellbound when we were getting ready." you said, smiling at everyone, prompting a smile back.

"Okay M/N.. it was really nice meeting you." Felix said, placing his hand on yours and smiling at you. You smiled back.

That was the last straw.

Jisung stood up, taking you with him before storming out of the cafe, you protesting behind him. He took your keys, unlocked the car, threw you in the backseat and got in the front.

"Jisung! What the hell?!" you yelled, shocked at what he did. He only drove away from the cafe, a now permanent scowl on his face.

" I should be asking you the same thing.. letting Felix do whatever he wants to you like that." He tried to pout, blanketing a fake innocence on his face as he watched the road.

But you had witnessed this same situation enough times to know he was lying.

"Jisung. Cut the bullshit. What the fuck was that!?" you scolded, watching as his expression darkned. He scoffed slightly.

" So you're a cheater, huh? Wanting to cheat on me, are you?" he asked, venom laced in his tone. You were shocked, so shocked that you felt like crying. Did he really think you were this low?

"Do you really think that about me, Han Jisung?" He went quiet for a while, his jaw visibly slacking a little.  "He was being nice-"

"He was stealing you away from me!" Jisung stopped the car next to a barren streetlight, anger smudging his perfect features. Was he always this possesive? You gave him a cold stare as he met your eyes, obviously not impressed.

" How low do you think I am to cheat on you? Don't you have ANY faith in me? Or are you just as insecure as I thought you were ." you deadpaned, the shirt you adorned suddenly feeling tight around your chest. "So insecure you had to kill someone to feel closure, huh?"

Jisung's eyes widened before he took both hands off of his steering wheel, fiddiling with them in his lap in confused panic.

"K-kill? What are you-"

"I know you killed him Jisung."

You remember it so clearly. Like it was only a few days ago. Maybe because it was only a few days ago..

- Flashback -

Your nostrils stung with the stench of fresh blood as you peeked through the crack in the door. You had discovered the door while walking around the house bored out of your mind. Although, you didn't feel very bored anymore as your eyes locked on something in the room.

Hyunjin's body. Mutilated yet his chest rose up and down slowly. He was still alive, barely.

His face was barely noticable, his eyes almost red with agitation. His chest and arms had deep wounds etched into them, one on his stomach standing out to you. A phrase.

' God doesn't want you '

His throat and torso was littered with bruises and burns. His throat more than his torso.

You almost threw up at the amount of blood and bits of skin that laid at the floor of the chair he was strapped to. But it wasn't like he was going to go anywhere.

He had no legs to do so. Only steadily bleeding stumps on the ends of his thighs.

Your eyes widened as his bloody eyes met yours. He immeadiatly began to thrash and struggle in his binds, even as pained grunts and groans left his gagged lips. Tears left his eyes as a figure crept into his line of sight.

Jisung, your boyfriend.

You forced a gasp down your throught as Hyunjin continued to struggle and cry, his mangled 'hand' reaching out to the door. Where you were.

"Stop screaming. You're being loud Hyunjin-ah."
Jisung giggled, a sharp pen knife twirling between his fingers. "No one can hear you ~"

Jisung removes the bloody gag, watching as blood poured from his mouth slowly onto his abused torso. Hyunjin began to vomit blood violently, while Jisung watched with disgust. You were shaking horribly behind the door, paralysed by fear and shock.

"Please.. leave me.. be. I'll leave.. I'll leave him a-alone.." his words came out slurred and sounded as if it hurt to say. Jisung laughed and slapped Hyunjin in the face, earning a pained groan/scream.

"Not very funny, Hyunjin. Considering you already sealed your fate when you took on that dare." Jisung sneered.

"I'm.. sorry.."

"Sorry isn't gonna do shit. You kissed my boyfriend. He's mine, whore. Only MINE. YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM." He began shouting before he took some deep breaths to calm himself, noticing Hyunjin had looked away from him. He chuckled quietly, taking his pen knife and jabbing it into one of Hyunjin's stumps.

The scream that followed was horrifying. You tried not to scream yourself, wrapping an arm around yourself as a self-defense mechanism.

"Eyes on me, piece of shit. You don't deserve to dirty anything else in here with your ugly eyes." Jisung sneered.

You glared at him from behind, mouthing to Hyunjin and showing him your phone. Even if it was dead. Hyunjin's eyes flickered to yours and shone with hope. You smiled and quickly ran to charge your phone, being careful you were quiet.

Just as you left, another blood-curdling scream left Hyunjin's lips. You shuddered and plugged your phone in with shaking hands, waiting until you could turn it on. "Come on.. come on.."

"Babe?" You turned around quickly, noticing Jisung in different clothes. You fought the urge to punch him, instead forcing a smile onto your face. "Hey, Jisung-ah."

"I'm tired, can we go to bed?"

" Sure." You answered, trying to hide your panic as you saw the light of your lockscreen in your line of eyesight. Jisung took your hand, leading you away from your phone. You cursed bloody hell in your head, all the swears you knew bursting into your thoughts as your phone drifted further and further away from you.

" B-babe? M-my phone." you finally answered. Jisung turned to you with a confused smile on his face. "You don't need it, baby. We're gonna sleep. Leave it."

He dragged you to your bedroom, cuddling you under the covers. You would've found it cute if you didn't witness what you did. You just prayed Hyunjin would be alright.

- Time skip 4 hours -

You were still awake, yet Jisung was fast alseep. He wasn't coddling you anymore, giving you time to see Hyunjin. You left the bed quietly, heading towards your phone in the living room. Once you grabbed your phone, you ran to the door you discovered before, opening it this time.

"Hyunjin!? Hyunjin I'm-"

You were too late. His eyes were lifeless, devoid of the hope in them before. He mouth was ripped at the sides, and his jugular seemed to be missing. You fell to your knees, tears falling down your face as you silently cried.

From that day on, you promised to avenge Hyunjin. He died because of you. So you were gonna avenge him, no matter what it takes.

A newfound strength filled your chest as you rose from the floor, looking back towards the door. It was closed, just as you left it. Jisung hadn't found you out yet.

Good.

- End of Flashback -

Jisung's eyes went wide as you pulled the same pen knife he had out of your pocket, a dead haze over your eyes. He was caught, and couldn't do anything about it. There was no point trying to escape, you would get him before he could. Not point trying to fight back. You were armed, he wasn't.

"B-baby-"

"I'm breaking up with you." You spat, a small smile on your soft lips. Jisung's world seemed to shatter as he took in what you said. Breaking up. With him.

Impossible.

"No.. no you're not. You're my boyfriend." He whispered, blatant fear shining in his hazel eyes. You shook your head slowly, eyes now devoid of emotion. Just like Hyunjin's.

"Not anymore." You pointed the knife towards your neck, watching the panic in Jisung's eyes as you thrusted your hand backwards into you throat. Jisung scrambled to stop the bleeding, screaming at you as the life drained slowly from your eyes.

The pain was horrible. But you knew it would be hell for him. Why else would you have done it?

You needed to see him suffer.

ɪᴛ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ. ᴍʏ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴀʜ. ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ.

sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛᴏ aesbinoftrash ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏᴛ!! ɪ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴏᴋᴀʏ ʟᴏʟ.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ sᴏ 'ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ', sᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʟᴏᴛ :) sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...