Harry Potter: Harry Slytherin...

By littlejadelady

Back for his fourth year of Hogwarts not only will Harry have to study hard but he has to deal with somebody... More

NEW-Part1
NEW-Part2
NEW-Part3
NEW- Part 5
NEW-Part 6
Information
Chapter 1: A Trip
Chapter 2: Hogwarts Express
Chapter 3: Triwizard
Chapter 4: Krumbal
Chapter 5: In the Forest
Chapter 6: The First Task
Chapter 7: Schemes and Dreams
Chapter 8: Yule Ball
Chapter 8: Yule ball - Part 2 -
Chapter 9: Secret of the Egg
Chapter 10: The Second Task
Chapter 11: That was Never an Option
Chapter 12: Prep for the Final Task
Chapter 13: The Final Task
The Return of the Dark Lord
Aftermath: (Fin)
NEW-Part 7

New-Part4

11 0 0
By littlejadelady

So Jade met with Victor. The two had an innocent discussion about Hogwarts classes and spells she knows. He told her how his school practices the dark arts as part of their curriculum and about how only pure bloods were permitted to go to school there.

"If you ask me it's a very close minded way of thinking." Victor says. "You, for example, are wasting perfectly good talent here, you should transfer to Durmstrang."

"I don't have a family of my own." Jade says. "I am living with the Malfoys for now but once I turn 17 they will most likely kick me out and then I will have nothing." She frowns. "I was raised in a muggle orphanage."

"Oh, a no blood." Victor nods. "You would have had to take many tests to prove you were a pure blood in order to join Durmstrang." He glances toward the lake. "So how did you find out about your blood heritage?"

"Snape performed a family tree ritual and found out I was the blood daughter of Rabastan Lestrange. My mom descended from the Gaunt family which makes me a pure blood." She says.

"Lestrange and Gaunt?" Krum nods. "Very powerful."

Jade nods. "Everyone keeps telling me that but I didn't know any of my family." She says. "And anyone who does know them thinks they know me. They all seem to know more about me than I do."

"What other spells can you do?" Victor asks, changing the subject because he could tell she was getting upset.

Jade pulls her wand from her pocket and points at a flower on the ground that was drooping a little. Without a word the flower turned upright and bloomed with pink petals.

"Non verbal spells." Victor says. "Very cool." He does the same thing with a different flower. The flower blooms white. "I don't let my emotions get caught up in my spells." He says. "As long as you don't have a feeling the petals will remain their natural color."

"Mine are always pink." Jade says. "But I don't think the color chart was very accurate. it said pink meant happy but Blue was sad."

"That is not accurate." Victor says. "Blue is loneliness. A feeling one gets when they are surrounded by people but they feel isolated. The brighter the blue the more isolated the individual feels."

"Loneliness." Jade frowns. She thought back to when Draco had made her practice flower bloom her first year. It had been Blue, hadn't it?

"Pink is happy." Victor says. "But it is much more complex than simply being happy at the time. The brighter the pink the happier the individual." Krum says.

"So if I had a friend who did this spell and the flower turned Blue?" Jade says.

"That person would be Lonely." Victor nods. "Whomever it is must have a secret that makes him feel like an outcast even among his friends."

Jade thinks deeply about this. There is more conversation and eventually Jade reveals she can be an Animagus.

"That's a very advanced spell for a third year." Victor says. "It's amazing that you can do that."

"I was told it was a strange transformation though. My memory fluctuates when I am in animal form. Sometimes I remember what I have done and sometimes I forget everything."

"You should talk to Johnny. He can be an Animagus as well. He can probably help you with your memory issue." Victor says.

Jade nods. "That would be great."

Draco and Harry had been watching on the marauders map from the dorms and had seen that Jade was still talking to Krum outside.

"What do you suppose they are talking about?" Draco asks.

"Most likely they are talking about school. I heard durmstrang was very different from Hogwarts." Harry says.

As the two watch the map they notice Marcus Flint and Faith Spiritwalker enter the prefect's bathroom which they imagine must have startled Cedric Diggory who then fled from the room at an incredible speed.

"Marcus just let Faith into the prefect's bathroom." Harry says. "I wonder what they are up to?"

"We could send a spy." Draco smirks "we could tell moaning myrtle to spy on the prefect's bathroom for us."

In the short time they had taken their eyes off of Jade, her and Victor had decided to tour the castle. They had both entered and began walking around the corridors while Jade talked about the things she had learned about the school.

Draco looked back and saw they had moved. "She left?!" He scoured the map. "Where did she go?!"

"There." Harry points. "She is still with Victor and they seem to be taking a tour."

Draco frowns. "She has been with him too long."

Harry smirks. "Are you jealous that she is spending time with your boy crush and not you?"

Draco blushes bright red. "Noooo!?" He demands. "I am not in the least worried about her being with him."

"Then why is your face red?" Harry smirks. "You want to spend some time with krum?" Harry teases.

"It's not that." Draco protests.

"Draco has a bro crush." Harry taunts quietly.

"You don't understand." Draco says.

Harry hums still taunting him.

"It's not about Krum?! Draco insisted. "I don't have a crush on Krum." He sighs looking at the map again. "This summer I think I realized something." He glances at Harry. "I like her. I don't want her to be interested in other people because I want her to be interested in me."

Harry stops taunting Draco. "Oh." He pauses for a moment. "You like Jade."

"I thought it was like a brother sister connection last year." Draco says. "I knew I wanted to protect her from looking like a fool in front of my family but I think I was worried about how they would look at me if she wasn't perfect."

Harry nods. "Did you tell her yet?"

He shakes his head. "No, we sort of had a weird summer." He frowns. "I will tell her eventually." He knew he couldn't tell her yet because that summer his dad had realized she couldn't keep a secret when she found out they were all death eaters so he erased her memory of having found out.

The two are watching the map and they look at the hall where the goblet of fire waited for the schools to apply for champion. Harry saw a large group of people in that room which included a ton of Gryffindor students.

"Too bad we aren't old enough to enter." Draco says. "But just as well."

Harry nods. "Somehow I'm glad that I couldn't possibly enter. With mad eye moody teaching us crusio in defense class on top of our other studies I feel we are practically booked."

"Faith and Flint are still in the bathroom. Let's go tell Myrtle to see what they are up to." Draco says.

They go to the girls bathroom and find Moaning Myrtle floating about the room. "Oh you came to visit?!" She says happily. "I wondered if you might."

"Yes, sorry we didn't come by much last year we were busy." Harry apologized.

"It's fine really I spent the year with nearly headless nick. Did you know he celebrates the day he died? What a silly ghost man." She chimes. "What did you need Harry?"

Harry nods. "The prefects bathroom. Can you go there and see who is there and what they are talking about?"

"No need." Myrtle says. "I was just there."

"Oh!?" Draco says. "What were they talking about?"

Myrtle nods. "I was talking to that strapping young man Cedric Diggory about how he wanted to enter the tournament. He was just expressing how his father wanted him to enter when suddenly the door opened and two people from Slytherin house came in." She pauses a bit. "I could tell by their robes."

Harry and Draco both nod.

"Anyway they came in and the rather tall boy said. "I need the bath. Get out!?" Myrtle uses a fake manly voice to imitate what she had heard. "Cedric of course was unnerved and ran away. I floated through the wall but I could still hear them. Sounded like they were talking about revenge. I don't know who made them mad but I feel bad for them."

Draco frowns. "That can't be good. Last year she tried to turn students against Jade and that didn't work. Who knows what she'll try now."

Harry shakes his head. "Not good at all, but at least neither of us will have to be in the tournament so we have plenty of time to deal with her."

The next few days are the same. Jade hangs out with Victor Krum and his friends telling them about the school and spells they have learned.

Draco was getting increasingly annoyed that she spent so much time with durmstrang students because she hadn't really had time to do anything with him.

Harry tried to get Draco to think of something else. He even hid the map so Draco couldn't spy on her anymore, but it didn't seem to stop him from thinking about it. Eventually he got too curious and mentioned to moaning myrtle about his feelings and he asked her for advice. Myrtle began spying on Jade's conversations with Krum and his friends.

(She can access the pipes which leads to the lake so she definitely can get outside.)

The students had gathered in the great hall. It was a few days after the announcements that people would be allowed to enter the tournament now it was time to pick the three champions.

There was nervous chatter as people took their seats.

"It will begin." Albus steps forward toward the glowing triwizard goblet.

The other judges stood near the back in preparation for greeting the three champions as they walked to their first meeting.

The lights dimmed as floating candles were put out.

The fire inside the cup changed color and flickered brightly. It expelled a single slip of parchment. Dumbledore caught the slip and loudly proclaimed. "Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!"

Cheers erupted as people from his house patted his back on his way to the front to talk to Dumbledore.

Albus motioned toward the other judges. "Step this way mister Diggory."

He nods and quickly makes his way to the back waving at cheering people.

The color changed again and silence was restored to the hall.

"Beauxbaton champion, Fleur Delecore." Dumbledore says.

She made her way up as many students from her school and also ravenclaw table cheered for her. She must have made a few friends in the time she had spent at the ravenclaw table.

"Durmstrang champion, Victor Krum." Albus says.

Basically everyone cheered for that.

Victor stood up from the table and smirked at Jade. "Seems you were right."

"It would be stupid not to pick you." Jade replies. "It only made sense."

"What?" Draco questions.

Victor bowed slightly. "I shall see you later." He turned and followed the others to the back.

Jade turns to Draco. "After I met some of his friends I realized Victor was clearly the most qualified wizard from durmstrang to compete as champion for his school."

"You two are getting awfully chumy." Draco says. "You hang out with him too much."

"They'll leave at the end of the year." Jade says. "And I have already nearly run out of things to talk about."

Draco nods.

Albus waits till they close the door to the champions room. "And there you have it! Our three champions have been selected..." he pauses as the crowd gasps in shock. The goblets flame had once again changed color.

A piece of parchment floated into the air and he caught it. There was dead silence, everyone was aware no other names should have come from the cup, it was supposed to be over. He looked at the slip of parchment and looked to the other judges. "Harry Potter." He says as if confused at first. Then he turns back to the students. "Harry potter!" He calls again.

This time no cheers erupted No laughter filled the hall, no kind hearted or warm reception. Instead he could feel the cold silent stares of his peers as he stood from the table and walked to the back of the room.

Draco looked at Jade.

Jade had covered her mouth to hide a gasp of shock, she lowered her hands slightly and looked at Draco. "He knew this would be dangerous I'm sure he would never..."

"Potter is a cheater!?" Faith yelled.

A whole riot started in which Dumbledore told the staff of Hogwarts to calm the crowds and send them to their dorms until everything could be sorted out.

Harry made his way down the steps into the room of champions. They all had looked up expecting the judges to come talk to them instead they all saw Harry looking lost and confused as he stepped into the room.

Victor raises an eyebrow. "Why are you here Potter?"

Harry shook his head. "My name was in the cup. I didn't put it there I swear."

There was commotion upstairs.

Fleur was outraged. "Hogwarts can't have two champions?!"

Victor calms her. "I have heard many things about Harry from his friend, cheating isn't in his character."

"You don't know that." Fleur mumbles.

Cedric nods. "He might not know him but I do." He looks at Harry. "He saved my life when he could have very easily been killed by death eaters. He knew this would be risky. I believe Harry did not put his own name in the cup."

The judges burst into the room chattering loudly each of them with a different opinion on how they should deal with Hogwarts extra champion.

Harry backed up as they streamed in. Then Dumbeldore went to Harry. "Did you put your name in the goblet?!"

Harry shook his head no. "No sir?!"

"Did you get an older kid to do it for you!?" Albus asks.

"No sir?!" Harry says.

"Liar!?" Igor growls. "The boy is a liar?!"

"Headmaster." Victor says stepping over.

The adults quiet down as Victor steps over to them. "Krum?" Igor huffs. "We are busy, you see."

"I believe Harry didn't put his own name in the goblet, sir." Victor says. "But regardless I will be glad to show that durmstrang is more powerful than the mighty Harry Potter. A chance to prove I am better than he who vanquished the dark lord without even lifting a single finger."

Igor frowns slightly. "It would be a grand achievement."

Barty senior steps forward. "He must compete because his name came out of the cup. There is nothing we can do about it."

Albus nods. "But to have two champions is unjustly unfair to Durmstrang and Beauxbatons."

Igor nods. "I think it should be fine." He says irritated. "Since there is nothing we can do it just means we will have to work extra hard to be the best."

The half giant headmistress of Beauxbaton school scoffed slightly. "Fleur, Do you feel it fair?"

Fleur nods. "It just gives us more opportunity to prove ourselves."

Ludo nods. "Then it is decided. Harry shall compete as a champion."

Barty seemed to have wandered off from the conversation and startled himself. "What?! Oh right... yes Harry Potter shall compete."

Alastor Moody watched on from the stairs. He smirked slightly and then turned and made his way back to the main hall. His job was done, Harry was in the tournament. He drank a large gulp from his flask. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.8K 14
Things heat up as Carlie heads back to Hogwarts for her third year. With news of a legendary competition, the Triwizard Tournament, returning to Hogw...
176K 11K 156
After another rough summer, Percy Jackson just wanted to have a calm school year with his family and friends. A year of joking and goofing around lik...
1.8K 218 18
Draco Malfoy and the gang are returning for another year but this year will be unlike any other. Hogwarts will play host to the Triwizard tournament...
157K 4.9K 23
It's Charissa's second year at Hogwarts, and it's sure to be an interesting year with the Triwizard Tournament taking place. After a summer with Ced...