Rules and Regulations

By SSAMcKenna

Electra James a super model and movie actress has a sudden change in career path will she make it in the roug... More

-β™‘π‚πšπ¬π­ 𝐋𝐒𝐬𝐭♑-
β™‘βŠ₯SIΛ₯β…„βˆ€Λ₯Τ€β™‘
Graduation Day [EDITED]
Combs & King [EDITED]
House Tour [EDITED]
Bitchy [EDITED]
Le Petit Prince [EDITED]
Shots! [EDITED]
Birthday! [EDITED]
Kiddo[EDITED]
Yes! [EDITED]
insane!
NOT A NEW CHAPTER
Aaron?
my little love
Congrats!
The interview
jealousy, jealousy
Down Hill
red haired thunder.
over seas
Melanie
WELCOME
The Salazars
not a new chapter
no..
baby .....
god-awful
au revoir
James, King & Combs
matching tats
emi
Images for 30 <3
head over heels
head over heels (pt. 2)
Never :)
THE END
Life after Death.
!
! Pt2 The Chapter
Hey Stinks ;p
Heyy!

mi amor

135 2 0
By SSAMcKenna

3 weeks later

"Aaron hurry up they will be here any minute" i say slipping on my heel. Aaron insisted on taking a shower with me. Which made us 20 minutes behind schedule.

"Flora i don't understand why we're rushing. They are all going to be atleast 15 minutes late" he says.

"I get that but today is Jack's Birthday and i want it to be special." I say as the door bell goes off.

"Thats the food." i say as i rush to get the door. I open it and its the french catering place. Jack insisted on having a fancy carnival party with his friends from daycare . What my baby wants he gets.

" The kitchen is that way and the dinning room is that way." i say pointing to the kitchen and dinning room. They start setting up the food and setting the table. Kayla is running the kitchen she is making sure everything is perfect. While Mia is running entertainment which is a carnival. We have them set up in the back parking area. Then the doorbell goes off again. I open it and its the cake and cupcakes.

"Hi, you can set the cake up in the dining room on the buffet table along the wall" I say pointing to the dinning room. Then the door rings again. I open it and its Ma and Jessica?

"Ciao, Mami can you help them decorate the dinning room please." i say pointing to the dinning room.

"Absolutely, my love" she says kissing my cheek and rushing off into the dinning room.

"Hola Jessica, why are you here so early" i say.

"I came to help, point me in a direction" she says

"Follow me, walk fast please" i say walking out the entrance hall and into the living room.

"so i had this all set up so the kids could see all the reptiles but i need to finish, can you help me lay this tarp down and cover the couches" i say picking up the couch and chair covers.

"Of course" she says grabbing the chair covers.

"I'm going to move the table to the wine cellar can you grab the vase?" i ask and she grabs the vase and books.

"you can put them on the bookshelf" i say picking up the table up and moving the table to the wine cellar.

2 hours later

"The party is all set up now we just have to block off the west side of the building." i say to Kayla Mia, Ma, Aaron, and Jessica.

"I'll do it" Aaron says

"Thank you mi amor, Now can someone text Penelope to bring the children. I have to go outside" i say walking out of the house.

"Dios Mio" i say slamming the door behind me. The things we do for the people we love. Jack Hotchner only for you my love, only for you. I take a seat on the veranda. I don't even know how long i was sitting there but Penelope arrived with all the children and their parents. I get up and walk over double checking my appearance.

"Bonsoir les chéris, Welcome To My darling Jack's Birthday party." I say walk up to them. They all turn to me and jack runs up.

"Happy birthday darling" i say picking him up

"To get the festivities started follow me." i call out. I walk them through the back motor court to the carnival tent.

"Adults if you want to wear shoe covers they're right there" i say pointing to the box of shoe covers they all say silent thanks and put the shoe covers on.

"Children follow me to Le Carnaval" i say as the curtain opens and the Ringmaster is standing there waiting for them"

"Good Evening and Welcome to the show, follow me to the seating area" he says bowing. He then leads them to the seats.

"Adults they're serving alcohol in the Billiard room which is straight through that door" i say pointing to the door.

"Oh also if you see Aaron please tell him I'm looking for him, Thank you and the adult entertainment should be arriving soon" i say and they all thank me and walk into the house besides my darling Penelope.

"I want to watch the carnival" she says following me into the tent.

20 minutes later

"i heard you were looking for me" Aaron says sliding into the seat next to me.

"Look at jack, he looks so happy" i say looking at the smiling boy.

"He does, thank you" he says pulling my chair closer.

"Theres no reason to thank me" I say resting my head on his shoulder.

1 hour later they are finished preforming.

"Alright les chéris, if you could follow me inside" I say getting up and leading them into the house.

"Walk on the paper please" Aaron says behind me. I lead them through the house so they can see the different Circus themed decor and finish off in the formal dining room. I had all the chairs raised so they can sit at the table with no issue.

"If we can all have a seat at the table so the show can begin." I say pointing to the table. I pick jack up so he wouldn't sit in the wrong seat. We had the Head of the table seat replaced with a thrown and I bought him a little ring master set. I place him in the thrown and all the dinner performers come into the room.

"Penny can you get the Adults and Bau members please" I say loud enough for her to hear. She gives a subtle nod and scurries out of the room. She comes back with them. They all find a seat at the table as the show begins.

"Boys and Girls, Ladies Theydies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Jack Hotchner's 4 th Birthday." the Introducer says.

"Planned by your Beautiful mother" he adds.

3 hours later

The Dinner is finished the kids loved the reptiles, Jack loved his presents and im absolutely exhausted.

"Jack" i call out

"yes" he says walking away from the few friends that are left.

"Are you ready for your friends to leave." he says no but shakes his head yes. i laugh and round up the few parents left.

"Alright, its late and Aaron and I have cases tomorrow" i say and they get the hint and start getting there stuff to leave. they thank me and quickly leave. the only people left are the bau team jessica and the people who live here.

"This was an Amazing party" Spencer says walking over to me.

"I tried to give him the best" i say

"Inviting Will was a nice touch" he says pointing at Will who is sitting at the bottom of the stairs.

"JJ hasn't seen Henry since the custody battle. It was tearing her up inside." he says. Then Will gets up and walks over to Henry.

"Henry its time to go. You have to go to school tomorrow" he says in his thick accent.

"Will" i call him over.

"Yea" he says walking over to us.

"Let him stay the night i can take him to school in the morning" i say to him.

"Ms. James"he starts

"Will i already told you to call me electra." i say

"You really don't have to do that" he says.

"Its Jack's birthday, he wanted henry to stay" i say lying right through my teeth but sometimes a little lie is okay. He contemplates for a minute before giving in.

"Alright ill text you his daycare and drop off time" he says.

"thank you so much" i say pulling him into a hug.

"Have a nice night Ms. James" he says before walking away.

"henry come here real quick" he says.

Henry runs over and they talk for a second before Henry gets Extremely excited. Will says a quick goodbye before walking out the house.

"JJ" i call out she looks up. Tears brimming her eyes.

"You can stay in the guest room tonight, Henry is spending the night here" i say to her. She pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you Electra" she says and pulls away.

"you're welcome" i say then the door bell rings. i excuse myself and get the door.

"Hi" i say to the delivery woman.

"i have a package for a Electra James" she says

"Oh thats my son's birthday gift" i say as she hands me the box.

"Have a wonderful night"i say

"you too" she says and walks away.

"Jack I have one last gift" i call out. He comes running.

"Okay so this one is from Kayla Mia and I" i say pulling open the box.

"What is it" he asks smiling. Even though he is extremely exhausted he still wants to be up.

"Open it" i say turning the box on its side. Its tent that he can have up in the backyard. It has 3 separate rooms and appliances thats fold too.

(i couldnt find a picture but if you know what im talking about please tell me the name of it. i had it as a child and i can't find it)

"what is it?" he asks smiling up at me.

"Its a Tent Mi Amor" i say pulling it out of the box completely.

"We can build it this weekend but right now i am tired" i say kissing his head.

"You guys can stay or not it doesn't matter, JJ lock the door please. Im going to sleep Much love goodnight" i call out and walk to my room where Aaron is already asleep. After a few of the moms hit on him he decided to call it a night. I honestly found it funny. I change out of my outfit and heels into my pajamas. i wash the makeup off my face and crawl in bed. Aaron turns and pulls me into his arms and kisses my forehead. I let sleep take over.

A/N Jennifer found a apartment she could afford. They moved out a few days before jack's birthday. They were there just no speaking roles. Im tired and my arms hurts so this is the best y'all are getting out of me. Still no picture but ill go back and edit it tomorrow. Also lets pretend like I know how old jack is. cause I forgot he might be turning 3 or 4 I honestly don't know.

Hearts

Jm

No word count bc idk what this actually says so I dont want to put one if I have do back and change full sentences.

update: i was right jack was turning 4. I added a picture and a song. I don't know if i used the song already if i did its a great song listen again. Oh and i managed to piss this dude off but story for another time.

word count: 1623

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 489 29
It's took years for her to see that the situation she was in was abuse, mentally and physically. Y/n Marie, once a lawyer with the BAU, is strugglin...
2.7K 96 14
π“πŽ π…πˆππƒ π˜πŽπ” [Spencer Reid x fem!oc] Awkward Spencer Reid met the awkward new BAU agent, and it just about ruined his entire life. "Of cou...
504K 7.9K 38
Hotch has always been attracted to the young BAU agent and perhaps she feels the same? But what happens when his attraction becomes something more? ...
341K 6.8K 21
Y/N begins to work at the BAU and is instantly interested in Aaron Hotchner. After several years and many crazy events, they try to work out their tr...