| LOVE? | ๐™‡๐™š๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ช-๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™š๏ฟฝ...

By NamraHeartsU

๐™‡๐™š๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ช-๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ค๐™  ๐™ญ | ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š | ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™”/๐™‡/๐™‰ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ. ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ... More

| Ch. 1 |
| Ch. 2 |
| Ch. 3 |
| Ch. 4 |
| Ch. 5 |
| Ch. 6 |
| Ch. 7 |
| Ch. 8 |
| Ch. 9 |
| Ch. 10 |
| Ch. 11 |
| Ch. 12 |
| Ch. 13 |
| Ch. 14 |
| Ch. 15 |
| Ch. 16 |
| Ch. 17 |
| Ch. 18 |
| Ch. 19 |
| Ch. 20 |
| Ch. 21 |
| Ch. 22 |
| Ch. 23 |
| Ch. 24 |
| Ch. 25 |
| Ch. 26 |
| Ch. 27 |
| Ch. 28 |
| Ch. 29 |
| Ch. 30 |
| Ch. 31 |
| Ch. 32 |
| Ch. 33 |
| Ch. 34 |
| Ch. 35 |
| Ch. 36 |
| Ch. 38 |

| Ch. 37 |

984 20 3
By NamraHeartsU

Morning hit. Finally, some fresh sunlight shone through the windows. I woke up to witness Dae-su facing Ha-ri. Does he want to say something to her?

"What's your deal?" Hair's stubborn voice asked. Dae-su hesitated. "I.. I Like you." He said. What the fuck. Why would Dae-su say something so stupid right now?

"What? Crazy bastard." Wu-jin had said. Everyone's faces we're switching back and forth. It was almost like watching a K-Drama in real life.

This was absolutely ridiculous. "I think you're the perfect girl," Dae-su told her. Wu-jin was just like the fuck. "What? You freak?" Wu-jin questioned Dae-su annoyingly.

Dae-su can be embarrassing when he even tries not to.

| TIME SKIP |

We all decided that we would use these types of tall boxes to build a border around us so we could exit the gymnasium.

Some of us kept arguing if we wanted to put them lower instead of building them taller. The tall option got the most votes. So that's what we were all going for.

As we all were searching for things to build the circular border, Cheong-san seemed to have found something.

"Hey. Chocolate bar." Cheong-san called out. Dae-su frowned as he saw on the wrapper that the chocolate bar had already expired.

The rest didn't care. After all, they all were hungry. Dae-su started to open the chocolate bar as the rest watched him do it. "Only take a little bite," Dae-su called out as he handed it to Wu-jin.

After the rest passed it around, I was third to last as Dae-su was beside me. I kept staring at the chocolate in my hand. It did look good, but I didn't want the chocolate to eat, I wanted something else. I know it's not chocolate..

I passed it to Dae-suI kept staring at the small piece of chocolate in my hand. I looked over as Dae-su shoved the rest of the chocolate piece into his mouth. Then, I see Joon-young beside him.

"Yah. Joon-young didn't have any." Wu-jin called out. Dae-su slowly turned to look at Joon-young. Joon-young just had no expression, but I could tell he really wanted some chocolate.

"Have mine," I called out to Joon-young.  He takes it gratefully and shoves it into his mouth. "Why didn't you want to eat the chocolate?" Su-Hyeok asked pulling me aside. I look up at him as I sigh, "I simply didn't want it. Is that enough information?" I said.

"Yah!" I yell at Dae-su. He looked over at me frightened. I walked over to him and smacked the back of his head. "Is your hunger all you care about? Put others first and then yourself!" I scolded.

"Yeah Dae-su, c'mon man," Wu-jin said. Everyone signed. "Let's find some armor to protect ourselves when we go out there," I suggest.

Everyone nodded as they started looking for armor. I look over at Cheong-san. "Yah, Cheong-san! Get over here." I yelled. He came over. "What is it Y/N?" He asked.

"Here. I found some armor for you-" Cheong-san cuts me off. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me. What matters is you." He smiled a bit at me.

"Since when is my best friend so caring apparently?" I questioned. Cheong-san looked at me with an annoyed look. "Yah. We're in a zombie apocalypse. Do you seriously expect me to not care in a situation like this?" He questions.

"Now stretch your arm out, let me the armor on you." He said. I simply smiled a bit. "Thanks, Cheong-san," I say. I look over to see Su-Hyeok helping On-jo put on her armor. She kept staring at him as she smiled.

She noticed I was staring at her as her smile faded away. I didn't think anything of it. "There," Cheong-san said as he finished putting on the last piece of armor.

I nod as a thank you. I walk over to On-jo as she is now standing by herself. "Could I talk to you for a minute?" I asked her.

She nodded as I pulled her aside. "Do you like Su-Hyeok?" I asked. Her face immediately froze. Her face looked serious though.

"Do you like Cheong-san?" She asked back. A feeling of confusion fills me. "Why would I like my own best friend? Of course, I don't like him." I replied.

"Just answer my question. I don't care if you like Su-Hyeok because those are feelings you feel. I don't mind it at all." I say. She hesitated.

"I do like Su-Hyeok. So what?" She said. My face froze. "Oh. I thought you liked Cheong-san -" She cut me off. "No, I never even did. That was all a lie. I've always liked Su-Hyeok. Until you had to come in and steal everything away from me." Her lightly angry voice said.

"Oh. I'm sorry. As I said, I don't mind if you like Su-Hyeok. Those are your feelings and I don't want to do anything to harm them." I said.

Her face exchanged into even more anger. "Oh, not intend to hurt my feelings? Of course, you did. Even if you don't think you did. You hurt them by becoming his girlfriend and winning his stupid heart." She yelled.

"Oh. What? Do you expect me to say, "I've liked Cheong-san for a while now, so you can have Su-Hyeok? I don't care about him." Is that what you expect me to say?" I said.

"What. With that would it make your stupid life better?" I asked annoyed. "Are you ready?" Joon-young asked all of us. The rest nodded and so did I.

Aish. I was just so annoyed. I should probably stop before I take it a step further anyways.

3

2

1...

The door bursts out open as Su-Hyeok and Ha-ri fought the zombies by shooting arrows and using bats. We grabbed both of the openings of the border and closed it. So it was a circle I could say. It didn't look like one from my perspective.

We all pushed the border to the exit. Well, tried to. The shitty-ass zombies kept getting in the way. They're so heavy too.

"They're climbing over!" Mi-jin screamed. At this point, we weren't getting anywhere. Aish. Fuck these zombies. As I pushed the border forward, well tried at least, I slipped back. Su-Hyeok caught me in his arms, but then let me fall because a zombie was trying to climb over.

"Yah!" I yelled at him. I stand up as I help the others. Joon-young went to help Mi-jin because a zombie had grabbed her. He helped her, but suddenly he let out a painful scream.

Suddenly Joon-young jumps over the border. "Joon-young!" We all screamed for him. "Make it home!" Was the last thing we heard Joon-young say.

He led some of the zombies away as he kept getting bitten until he fell. We luckily made it to the door fast as we all tried to open it. It was locked and it would budge. You could only open it from the outside.

On-jo kept trying to open the door by running into it. It was her last try. Before we knew it, the door was opened to reveal Mr. Nam, On-jo's father.

On-jo immediately hugged her father. Mr. Nam got us all out and we all shit the door leaving the zombie inside.

I sat beside Su-Hyeok. "Yah. Su-Hyeok," I called his name. He looks at me, "What?" His stubborn voice asked. He seemed mad. "Nevermind," I said as I stood up.

He grabbed my hand. "Tell me what is it." He said. I sat back down beside him. "Are you mad at me?" I asked him. He sat in silence for a minute. "You know what you did Y/N. So, just stop." He said.

"What did I do?" I mumbled. He sighed. "I heard you say you've always liked Cheong-san. Why would you play with my heart like that? I'm truly a fool you know. I never should've even liked you." He said.

Then it hits me. He must have heard the part where I said, "I've liked Cheong-san for a while now, so you can have Su-Hyeok." That's what I said to On-jo. I didn't mean it for real."

"That's not true Su-Hyeok!" I yell. I'm fucked up now. "It's not true," On-jo said as she stood in front of both of us. "We were just messing around, okay?" She said.

She turned to look at me. "I also came to apologize to you Y/N. I'm sorry." She said. I stood up. "I'm sorry too." I apologized.

"I'm sorry for my mistake Y/N." Su-Hyeok apologized. I simply smiled a bit. Things were okay now. Mr. Nam was telling us instructions on where to go to reach some sort of random mountain.

Suddenly a small pile of zombies was coming at us. As Mr. Nam fought some of them I heard something.

"Y/N!" Someone screamed. Then it hit me, I slowly realize it was eomma's voice. I turn around and see her standing there.

"Jae-Hyun!" I yelled. There was no response. "Boo!" Someone screamed. It was Jae-Hyun. "Yah. Stop messing around.." I said.

Then, he was staring at what I was staring at. Eomma. "Jae-Hyun?" Eomma exclaimed in happiness. Jae-Hyun ran to her and hugged her. They finally reunited. It was such a cute moment.

I ran to Eomma too. The three of us all hugged. We finally felt like a family together. "You shouldn't be out here!" I said. She looked at me. "I needed to find you. Jae-Hyun too." She said.

"I got something for you. I was going to give it to you for your birthday, but I don't know if I'll survive this zombie apocalypse." She said. "Yah! Don't say that! You will survive Eomma. I'll protect you!" I said.

Eomma handed me a box. It was a box full of letters from 1 year old to 100 years old. "There letters if just in case I die and I'm not there for your birthday." She said with a small smile.

"I have one for you too Jae-Hyun. I wasn't sure if I'd find you." She said. She gave it to him. "Thanks.. Uh.. Eomma." He said. He was shy. I thought he wasn't. I grab Eomma's hand as I pull her towards our group.

"Kids. Run!" Mr. Nam screamed. We all started running, but Eomma was one of the fastest. She used to do a sport called track. I've always admired her for that.

Su-Hyeok grabbed my hand as we were running. He kept me close to him. Damn those zombie bitches can run fast.

We went inside this weird tennis court as zombies were all surrounding us from the outside. Shit. What do we do now? We're definitely all fucked up now.

Suddenly before we knew it, the zombies broke into the tennis court. "Cheong-san. Take On-jo with you." Was the last thing we heard Mr. Nam say. On-jo kept on yelling for her father in tears. Mr. Name for us all out of the tennis court as he blew his back whistle to distract the zombies.

On-jo's father looked at her through the closed tennis door in tears. Suddenly a pile of zombies started running toward us. On-jo wouldn't let go of her father. "Go!" Mr. Nam yelled.

We continued to run and made it to this construction site. "Stop!" Nam-ra yelled. She looked at me as if I smelled that. It was the zombie's scent.

"Go upstairs! Go!" Nam-ra screamed. We all turned around and went running upstairs. Shit, shit, shit. Where do we go? "Go through this way!" Nam-ra yelled.

We all went as I sat beside Su-Hyeok. We all were absolutely quiet. Suddenly On-jo broke down into tears as Ha-ri say beside her and covered On-jo's mouth so her crying wouldn't be loud.

Jae-Hyun sat beside eomma happily. It was cute seeing them, mother and son. Finally, they reunited.  Mi-jin and Ha-ri went to walk on planks that were around the construction site to see if they could find anything.

| SMALL TIME SKIP |

"They're saying to cover," Nam-ra yelled. "They are saying that," I said. I could only hear it a bit. "We should take cover. They said there were going to be explosions.'' Nam-ra said.

I was frightened. They were going to explode all over the city! I hear drones. Suddenly a really high-pitched wound plays. "Shit!" I screamed. I immediately covered my ears. They really were hurting now.

"Y/N. What's wrong?" Su-Hyeok's worried voice asked. "My ears hurt," I said. He also used his hands to cover my ears. I leaned on him as the noise slowly faded away. "Thanks," I said.

"Cheong-san, Y/N!" Someone screamed. "It's Gwi-nam." Cheong-san and I both said. Shit. Now what? Suddenly Gwi-nam takes of the cover that was on the window. "There you both are." He said smiling.

Cheong-san hit him with the bat, but missed and got pushed back by Gwi-nam. "Cheong-san!" I screamed. Su-Hyeok tried to punch him, but also got pushed to the edge as he was hanging with one hand.

"Su-Hyeok!" I yelled. Mi-jin and I pull him up slowly. Suddenly Gwi-nam grabbed Cheong-san by the collar leading him to the edge. I went over as I grabbed Gwi-nam's hand. At least hambies have strength.

Gwi-nam was about to bite Cheong-san, but I pulled him away and instead bit me. It didn't hurt. I'm lucky it was me and not Cheong-san.

Suddenly the high-pitched sound came again. Gwi-nam, Nam-ra, and I were all covering our ears. With all that, Cheong-san managed to push Gwi-nam off.

What are we going to do now?

| A/N : Cheong-san will not be bitten. The next scene will happen in the next chapter, but Cheong-san did not get bit. That is it for today my loves! Thank you for reading ! <3 |

Author : @NamraHeartsU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 399 15
โ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’. โž โ‰ ๐ด ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
56.1K 3.4K 18
"ษชแด›'s sแด ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แดแด€แด…แด‡ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€." ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชแด สแดสœแด€ษด, แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœแด›แด„แด€sแด› แดา“ แด„สŸแด€ss ๐Ÿธ-๐Ÿป, แด›ส€ษชแด‡s สœษชs ส™แด‡sแด› แด›แด ษดแดแด› sแดœแด„แด„แดœแดส™ แด›แด สœษชs แด…...
69.7K 3.5K 8
'๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜' ๋ฌด์Šจ ์ผ์ด ์žˆ์–ด๋„ ๋„ ์ง€์ผœ์ค„๊ฒŒ โžค ๐–  ๐—“๐—ˆ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐–พ ๐– ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐—’๐—‰๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ...
211K 5.7K 18
[ ๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐’๐ฎ-๐‡๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ] โ๐’€๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’†, ๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š, ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š...๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ...