As Cold Hearted As He Is~ D.M

By HarryPotter0008

Oakley Potter enters the wizzarding life with a rough start, while being thrown into the 'wrong house' and ha... More

Story Overveiw (not a chapter)
Chapter 1. The Begining
Chapter 2. Grand Arrival
Chapter 3. Hogsmeade
Chapter 4. Halloween Party
Chapter 6. Mad Eye Moody
Chapter 7. The Goblet Of Fire
Chapter 8. The Night Before
Chapter 9. Task One
Chapter 10. Time Between
Chapter 11. Second Task
Chapter 12. Ravenclaw Party
Chapter 13. The Aftermath
Chapter 14. Task Three
Chapter 15. He's back.
Chapter 16. Her Hero
Chapter 17. 'Nightmares'
Chapter 18. End Of The Year
Chapter 19. Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 20. The Dursley's
Chapter 21. The Burrow
Chapter 22. Malfoy Manor

Chapter 5. Bad Trip

16 1 0
By HarryPotter0008

Draco Malfoy-

I honestly dont want to be here. This party is boring and I don't wanna end up with a drunk girl to take care of. Its not that I 'like' her. Its the fact that either I take care of her because I've known her since our first year that or my friends think I'm a dick because I left her drunk and alone.

I watched her stumble into a crowd of people. And I thanked the heavens it wasn't her filthy brother and his band of misfits. But worst comes to worst its someone else.

I watched her take a few sips of her drink and then she starts spinning? Why is she spinning? Either shes drunk or someone called out too her. Why in Merlins name is Adrian going up to her? All I know is this is about to be a death show. He isn't the type of person you want to be friends with. He's known to be a school druggy and I've heard he's drugged a few people in his time here at Hogwarts.

And so help me god if he does anything to that girl he'll get hexed into next school year. Its just that she's been my friend for so long, granted we've had a hatred with each other, shes still always been in my group of friends. Which causes me not to be away from her.

I watched as they had a small talk and he handed her something? She just slipped whatever it was into her pocket. Moments later she slipped it in her mouth and took a drink. She made a disgusted face and is now walking back towards me.

Oakley Potter-

Woah.

Thats all I have to say is woah. My world is spinning and I feel like I could tumble to the ground at any minute. That drug must be strong because it hit me quick.

I stumbled clear back to the blonde dude and I head smacked right into his chest. He shoved me up slightly but gently to where I was standing straight up once again.

"What did you just take." His voice sounded like murder. He sounded so mad but he wasn't mad at me? I could tell all he wanted was to help or he was curious.

I fell closer towards him to where I was almost to his chest again. Woah he's so tall. He's like a tree. "Something called acid." I finally answered.

The room was spinning. I felt like everything was caving in on me, the colors that the room used to be is completely different now. The brown walls turned purple and red, the floor is now clear, the ceiling is falling in on me. Im tripping out.

Next thing I new I was running, I was running up the stairs. The hallways are catching up to me and I feel like I'm being chased. I want it too stop, I want to go back to being normal.

Im still running, Ive gone through 3 halls and ran up 2 layers of stairs. Finally stopping, Im panting and catching my breath. As I looked around me I notice that I was now at the top of Hogwarts, known as the Astronomy Tower. It was bloody gorgeous up here. The only problem was I felt like I was gonna tip over the edge and I could see the stars swirling around over top of me. Color was pounding down on my eyes.
I noticed that I was starting to experience heat flashes. The waves of heat and extreme burning sensation and then it quickly snapped back to the bitter cold wind like an instant.

Draco Malfoy-

I watched Oakley dash away from me. And I couldn't help but follow. As we were running down the halls, I noticed she keeps picking up her pace, and hallway after hallway she just kept going, hasn't stopped once.

If shes having a bad trip or if shes tripping out. So help me god I will kill that boy. Mangle him with my own two hands. He'd never see the light of day after I was done with him. It's just wrong to give a female who isn't into that kind of stuff, a tab of acid. Merlin knows what milligram.

Ive only done Acid a handful of times myself. All of witch were low doses. Who knows what milligram he gave her. Ive never 'overdosed' on it but I'm not even sure if you can overdose on that stuff.

I ran with her all the way to wherever she was going. Merlin knows if she was left alone she would probably end up dead or asleep somewhere.

Oakley Potter-

I was practically hyperventilating. It was almost like my thoughts were running 100mph. And all the colors that are swirling around me, and it sounds like all the usual normal sounds you hear are enhanced. Like the birds are 10x louder, the Great Lake sounded loud like the ripples of whatever is in there, and the footsteps from behind me, and the music and people at the party. It was all so overwhelming. Its like Im having a sensory overload, or a panic attack or some form of extreme anxiety. All caused by a simple little tab.

"Oakley... are you alright?" I assume Malfoy had followed me up here and he decided to sit directly next to me.

I was so gone that I didn't care what I did, so I leaned my drowsy head onto his shoulder. He looks up at me and jus blinked, like he was thinking or something. "I feel like I'm going insane."

"Your just overthinking it, Acid does bad things to people." He said. I wonder what he thought of all this. And why he was acting so calm, he's never this nice to me like ever. Maybe its because he knows what I did.

"You don't need to stay up here with me, I'll be alright eventually." I inhaled and exhaled, I could feel my chest rising and falling.

"I can't just leave you alone like this Oakley"

"I can feel my heart beating, I dont like this Draco, I want it to stop." I leaned back onto the railing and slouched down. I jus sat here as my breathing intensified. I feel like my throats closing in.
What if he hates me?
What if Acid is addictive?
What if I overdose?
What happens if I pass out?
Will I just stay here?
Im growing up to fast.
Im already in my 4th year.

I can tell my thoughts are consuming me. Its like a train that never stops. Thought after thought. They jus keep rapidly coming at me as if its hitting me in the head.
What if-
What-

And that was it. I was gone. Everything went black. And my head knocked over to the side, my shoulders leaning over with it.

Draco Malfoy-

I watched her lean back onto the railing. And she hasn't said a word since.

I jus stared off at the stars and occasionally looked over at her. I lift up my hand n placed it onto her wrist. For some reason I had the intrusive thought to make sure she still had a pulse. Of course I know she wasn't dead but I jus want the reassurance. 

"So Oakley, are you feeling any better?" I look back up at the stars waiting for a response. And after longing for 20 ish seconds with no response, I look back down at her and her eyes were shut and she was fully laid down on the floor.

I shook her a bit. No response, "Oakley!" I yell, "Oakley I swear"

I lift her up towards me and pat on her frantically.

I could feel the anxiety consume me. Ive watched my cousins overdose before, as a young child that's all I seen most of the time. So I had a feeling where this was going. And with her, theres no telling what'll happen to her.

I pick her up, bridal style. She was surprisingly light. I would guess she weighed no more than a hundred and ten pounds. Thats not good for a girl her age. This jus made my worry spike more.

After some time I got her back to the Slytherin Common room, I know which dorm room is hers I just pray theres no one in there yet, Id rather not deal with the explanation of this.

I lay her down, cover her up, I walked over to her dresser and searched for a school uniform. Of course we have classes tomorrow so shes going to need as much help as she can get. I folded it and put it on her nightstand.

And thats all I can think of too do to help really. She was out cold and she isn't gonna awake till morning.

I found a piece of paper and quill and started scribbling down,

"classes start at 10am, remember you have Potions first thing in the morning, then we have DADA afterwards.
  Good luck with your hangover,
You owe me big time Potter."

                                                        ~D.M"

I put it on top of the clothes and left her to sleep. Hoping she wouldn't be sick in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 10.8K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...
10.4K 250 65
Ava Potter is the twin sister of Harry, who was raised by a Pureblood family, ostracized from the wizarding world. What happens when she enters Hogwa...
21.7K 366 37
Draco Malfoy has been going to Hogwarts for two years now. Now it's his little sister's turn to run through that brick pillar and board the train to...
17.1K 631 124
Pepper Atkinson never really thought too much about her life. But when she found out that she was a witch, her whole world was turned upside down. So...