toxic love -RAFE CAMERON-

By rafesh0e

Kaylen and rafe have a love like none other. they care so deeply for one another, but will rafes anger/aggres... More

0
1. drunk words = sober thoughts
2. HMS POGUE
3. οΏΌtrapped inside
4. cockblock
5. ouch
6. needed to tell
playlist
7. mr.tattletail
8. surprise
9. migraine
10. brunch
11. boom
12. i saved you
13. not okay
14. accident
16. bloody
17. break
18. scared
19. boat day
20. cheat
21. girls day
22. butthole cramps
23. leak
24. fight
25. its just a kiss
26. pinky promise
27. bday posts
28. birthday brunch
29. birthday party
30. security camerasοΏΌ
31. blood
32. cant be friends
33. talk
34. money
35. love me
36. pain
37. trever
38. tears
39. i love you
40. better now
41. missed you
42. stormy
43. stalker
44. scary
45. kill
46. cuddles
47. anessa
48. friends
49. beach
50. not enough
51. get away
52. real
53. im ganna miss you
54. move in
55. good person
56. crazy in love
57. riley
58. tickles
59. leaving
60. trust
61. bad night
62. need you
63. scars
64. motorcycle
65. no
66.cant be
67. mad
68. hospital
69. baby
70. camping
71. obx
72. fights
73. the weeknd
74. forever
75. leave it
76. our story
epilogue
new book
new book!!

15. too far

7.2K 52 166
By rafesh0e

its been a couple of days. my mom was back from the hospital and was "resting"

my dad leaves today, which i was very upset about. he leaves at night, his flight is at 2am so he needs to leave our house at 11:30.

it was currently 6pm and we just ate dinner. me, topper, and our mom and dad were on the couch, just talking.

~

its been awhile, its currently 11:20.

"are your bags all packed?" our mom asks.

our dad nods. "mhm, im all ready to go" he says. " the time flew by!" topper says "to fast" i add.

"well, my cab is here" he says.

all of our eyes start to sweat, a little bit.

dad firsts hugs our mom first, and it goes on for awhile.

then both me, and topper hug him and the same time.

"bye dad" i manage to get out.

"bye guys, i love you all" he says. "we love you to" topper says.

he walks our the front door, just like that.

our mom doesn't say anything. she walks up the stairs, to her room.

i sit on the couch and wipe away my tears.

"im asking sarah to come over" topper says as he sits beside me.

"tell her to bring rafe." i say.

he nods.

i really hope he is not high or drunk because i really need him right now.

i walk up to my room and shut the door, walking into my bathroom and taking a shower.

while im in the shower i just cry, i let it all out.

why does my dad have to do this. Why can't you find a job in town I don't understand. It hurts so much when he needs to leave all the time.

I get out of the shower and walk into my bedroom.

rafe is sitting on my bed.

"whoa! rafe!" i say. i grab a blanket and cover my body.

"nothing i haven't seen before" he shrugs.

i roll my eyes as i put my clothes on.

i walk over to him and he opens his arms for me, so i lay on top of him.

he softly kisses my cheek. "im sorry, that your dad had to leave so soon" he says. "its okay. its not your fault" i say.

"i know, but your upset about it" he says. "how do you know im upset?" i ask.

"i know you kaylen, i can tell." he says. "plus your eyes are puffy and red" he adds making me laugh.

"well your cheering me up so its okay" i smile. "you hungry? i can order food?" he says.

"im always hungry, what are you ordering?" i ask. "whatever you want, baby" he says.

i smile as i think "can we get.. chicken strip, and fries? oo and caesar salad?" i say.

he nods. "where the hell am I gonna order that from" he laughs. i shrug "any restaurant, just door dash it or something" i say.

he nods "i will" he smiles.

~

its been about an hour. me and rafe ate our food and basically just cuddled.

right now we were sitting in the basement with topper, and sarah.

sarah had her head in my lap as the boys laid on the other couch.

everyone was getting drunk except me.

I only had one can of beer and that's because I know everyone's gonna get drunk and I'm gonna be the one that's gonna need to take care of them, as usual.

"c-come on kay, drink with us" topper says. they were all already pretty drunk and it annoyed me. "no." i say, maybe a bit rudely.

"damn okay ms. meanie" topper says. i

send him my middle finger with a "what the fuck" kinda face.

"topper.. lets-go-go to your room?" sarah asks. topper raises his eye brows "EWWW!" i yell.

topper gets up and they walk up the stairs "get out of here you nasty asses!" rafe says to them.

once they leave rafe isn't done drinking. he cracks open another can.

"really rafe? your ganna drink alone, like a loner" i say. "im not a loner im with you" he says. "im not drinking" i say. "so?" he asks.

"never mind" i mumble.

he walks over to my couch and sits beside me, placing a hand on my thigh.

"you know i dont like it when you touch me and you're drunk or high or whatever" i say as i move his hand.

he frowns as he takes another sip from his can. "i-im not even drunk" he says. "yes. you are!" i say.

"can you please stop and not drink more?" i ask, I already know the answer but for some reason I'm hopeful.

"my can is already open, I don't wanna waste it" he makes an excuse, of course. "ill drink it" i shrug.

"baby ill get you one if you wanna drink." he says as he stands up.

"no- i dont want to drink, I just don't want you to drink also!" i say.

"fine, this is my last one, okay?" he says. "okay, fine" i say.

i walk away to go to the bathroom and when i come back i hear another can cracking open. "rafe! no!" i say.

"just one more!" he says.

I try to yank the can away from him but he pulls it toward himself, making it spill all over him.

"look what you just did!" he yells as he pushes me aside and stands up.

"im sorry- I don't wanna spill it on you I just-" before I can finish my sentence he interrupts me.

"just shut the fuck up. I don't wanna listen to you just telling me to stop drinking, you're not my mom kaylen, seriously!" he snaps as he strips off his wet shirt.

"rafe please just-" I try to take his drink away from him but he pushes me aside again, "let me have a good time! stop ruining everything like you always do!" he says.

"rafe, I wanted you to come over so you could comfort me when my dad left and all you do is get drunk well I need to take care of you and you yell at me!" i say.

"i dont give a flying fuck about your dad leaving! okay? stop being like this!" he says.

that pisses me off, he should not be saying this about my dad, he can be rude to me, but not him.

"like what rafe?" i ask. "i dont know a fucken annoying ass, snobby bitch!" he yells.

"please be quiet, my moms is sleeping, a-and topper and sarah are upstairs" i say, wiping away a tear that falls from my eyes.

"like i give a shit!" he says.

"you're going to sleep now I don't care!" i say.

I walk over to him, and try to take his drink and try and put him to sleep.

I was expecting him to lightly push me away like he had been doing but instead, he very forcefully grabs my wrist and presses it against my chest, then pushes me so hard he practically slams me into the wall.

I don't like this, I don't like him being like this so with my other hand i slap him across the face.

he slaps me back and I was about to push him back but he pushed me to the floor and kicked me in the stomach.

and then again, and again.

three fucking times.

"what the hell rafe" i manage to say.

tears stream down my face as my stomach feels like it had just been stabbed.

it takes everything in me to stand up, I don't bother pushing him back because I know I'm just gonna get hurt again, harder.

I had never expected him to do that and now I feel like an idiot.

he is fully capable of doing anything like that, he doesn't give a shit about me or anyone when he's intoxicated.

this time he took it too far, I can't handle this.

"stay in the fucking basement, drink as much as you want I couldn't give a shit about you right now!" i snap as run up the stairs, and lock the door at the top so he can't get out of the basement.

I hear him run up the stairs and he pounds on the door "let me out kaylen! what the fuck!" he yells. "shh! please be quiet my mom is sleeping!" i say.

I really hope no one hears him, I turn around and see my mom standing there.

when she sees me, crying and hears rafe yelling like that she instantly gets teary eyed.

"mom.." i say.

she doesn't say anything, she opens her arms and I immediately hug her.

I try and stop my crying but I can't so I cry onto her shoulder into the crook of her neck.

"mom- i-i-" I try to talk to her but I can't, I feel like I'm hyperventilating.

"shh, baby its okay, come to my bedroom and talk to me" she says.

she holds my hand as we walk up the stairs to her room.

we both sit on the bed, and she rubs my knee until I can stop crying.

once I finally start crying I wipe all the tears from my face.

"what happened, darling?" she asks gently.

"i-i dont know." i say. "did he hurt you?" she asks.

i nod my head slowly. she just heard everything I can't hide it from her anymore.

I lift up my shirt and as expected there are dark red spots on my stomach, that are going to turn into bruises.

she gasps as she looks at them.

"mom i-i told him to stop drinking and he didn't listen! a-and i t-thought he would just yell b-but he- i dont know he did this!" i cry.

"baby im so sorry, I would've never expected him to do some thing like this! how long has this been going on for?" she asks.

I don't know if I wanna lie to her or tell her the truth.

"i-its been 4 months that he would yell and yell and just scream at me- b-bu-but then like i dont kno-ow a month ago he just hit me, and he promised not to do it again and I trusted him! i'm so stupid, Mom, I trusted him! and he's so sweet when he's sober, it's just when on the fucking drugs, or has alcohol, he goes nuts" i explain.

I should've just called jj, like he told me to, and ranted to him, my mom doesn't need this dress.

"oh god, im so sorry! you should've told me! I feel terrible, you don't deserve this" she says. "its okay, i still love him, and i still want him to be okay" i whisper.

"darling you need to dumb him" she says. "i dont want to." i whisper. "He's going to keep hurting you, people like this can't change" she says.

"he can change mom! he just need to rehab, or therapy, or something but he won't listen to me when I tell him he does, and he knows he's not mentally okay, he knows. He asked me for help about it I just- he doesn't listen" i explain.

"you can still help and be a better person if you be his friend, it will show him that he can't keep taking his anger out on you, it will show him that you can't keep taking this forever, if you don't teach him a lesson he's never gonna learn" she says.

"b-but mom i- i cant" i say. "you can. i know you can, you're strong baby" she says.

i nod. "i'll think about it" i say. "good." she kisses my cheek, "get to bed, it's late you need to rest" she says. i nod. "thank mom" i mumble, as I walk out of her bedroom and into my own

i try to fall asleep.

~

In the middle of the night I hear a loud thud.

I walk out of my room and into the hallway and see my mom, on the floor, passed out.

"what the-" i whisper.

I try and shake her but she doesn't wake up.

"TOPPER! TOPPER HELP ME!" i yell.

when he doesn't answer I run to his room and open the door, sarahs gone which is weird. he's peacefully sleeping, so I shake him. "topper wake up! it-its mom!" i say.

a/n:

holy sheet.

i literally started crying in the middle of this fr

anyways this chapter was getting to long to i stopped it.

love ya
byee
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 869 48
Mia Thornton, Topper's sister, was close with the Cameron family. It was expected, Sarah was Topper's ex girlfriend and both families being Kooks, ha...
36.7K 279 25
Y/N is new to OBX, she is the cousin of Kiara although they act like sisters most of the time. Y/N comes to OBX after her parents die from a tragic c...
115K 1K 27
what happens when kooks and pogues are in the same friend group? what happeneds when the kook king is falling for one of his closest friends?
66.7K 768 31
π“π‘πŽπ”ππ‹π„πŒπ€πŠπ„π‘ ( outer banks ) ( jj x...