Lifesteal SMP oneshots

By ThatLonelyBanana7

Dude as I was making this I saw there's only 20 Lifesteal smp books- AND THEY ALL ARE NEW AND LESS THAT 10 PA... More

Pre-shots / A/N!
❤️❤️‍🔥 Post-Battle
🤍❤️ That's just how the world works
❤️ IDIOT SANDWICH!!!
💜❤️Spooky Scary... Vampires?
💔❤️HOW DARE YOU!
❤️💔🖤❤️‍🔥 A Christmas Disaster
❤️Yin and Yang
❤ Let the Circus begin!
🤍Gevechten van Snelheid
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹❤️ The feelings that still remain
❤️‍🩹💔❤️ The Cuddles I didn't know I needed
❤️ Get SHTICKED!!
❤️‍🩹💔❤️‍🔥 Leave me in the night but dont leave me in the dark
💔❤️📢 Sometimes the Void Takes a Life... and then Fails to do So
❤️🤍 Blow Me Uo so you can Catch Me Mid-Air
💔 When You Love Someone, but it Goes to Waste, Could It be Worse?
❤️💜🖤Your the Light to my Dark (How did We get this Far?)
❤️💔❤️‍🔥 Have the rain wash us away (oh my dear, why do you sway?)
💔❤️‍🔥The Strongest Neck Cant Stand My Teeth
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹Panic and Stress, oh Aint it the Best?
❤️‍🩹❤️ Stabby Stabby Make Your Heart Go Crazy Crazy
❤️‍🔥💔❤️‍🩹Three Hearts Isn't Enough

❤️ BranzyPierce

5K 64 413
By ThatLonelyBanana7

Some small oneshots that wouldn't make it on their own!

And yes I seriously do ship these two.

————

Not in public, Branzy!

Clown POV

There's one thing I have to do...

I walked over to Branzy and greeted him. A crowd of other server members surrounded us.

"Branzy, I heard you were on t-two hearts, right?" He nodded. "I have 14 right now.."

I took out my communicator, which you could also type commands in.

I typed in /withdraw 4, and I suddenly had 4 of my hearts in my other hand.

"I'll give you my 4.." I carefully handed him the four and he absorbed them. He smiled back to me.

I heard multiple people, including Branzy, saying "awww that's so sweet!"

 "He's a normal weakling again!" Pangi jumped in, making everyone laugh from the comment. But he had actually just saved me from embarrassment, ish.

"This is why I love you so much~" Branzy put his hand on my cheek and stepped closer.

"N-not in public, Branzy" I felt my face turn a crimson red and looked away, glad that everyone was giggling and cackling at Pagi's comment still. I had to cover my face with my arms as Branzy stepped closer.

He then embraced me in a hug and I sighed, hugging him back and hiding my still blushing face into his shoulder.

Let's just say that night was filled with celebration and fun.

————

WAAAASP! (Warning! It's long)

(They [Clown, Branzy, RekRap, and Spoke] all had a house that they shared located near their actual base, bout 100 blocks away. Spoke and RekRap were out currently grinding and trading with villagers at their base, so Branzy and Clown were left at home.)

Branzy POV

I let the dogs out to go potty like normal, and shut the glass door.

I was about to turn around when I saw a large, flying insect right next to the door.

I slowly backed up, eyes glued onto it.

I didn't hesitate to rush backwards,

"Cloooooownnn! I need help!" I shouted, eyes glued onto the wasp.

Worst thing was, it's a yellow jacket.

Meaning one sting and I die instantly. Sorta. I don't know if that's true, but according to my friend, Bri (aka me lol), if you get stung by a wasp, especially yellow jacket, right where your spine is on your neck, you die instantly. (I had a nightmare about that once and it haunts me to this day)

Clown didnt respond.

I called for him again.

The wasp landed on the door and I shrieked. 

"CLOWN WHERE ARE YOU-"

I stepped back and felt something tap my shoulder.

And of course, I screamed.

I turned around and backed up all the way until I hit a wall.

I got a good look at it, and then whined.

"Clooooownnn! Don't do thaaaat!" He chuckled as he stepped closer. 

"Awwh I'm sorry, Branzy! I thought it would be funny, which it was~" he stepped closer and grinned. 

I felt my face heat up as he put his arm right next to my head on the wall, and took his other hand and held my waist. 

"Where were you! You nearly gave me a heartattaaaaaaaAAAA OH GOD IT'S INSIDE-" I pouted before I started trying to struggle against him.

He darted his head to the glass door, and then saw what I meant.

He then started laughing.

"It's not funny!" I pouted, still struggling against his grip.

"It's not even inside, it's just on the door~" he teased me, before ruffling my hair with the hand on my waist and let me go.

I quickly bolted to hug him, though.

He snickered. "Are you really that afraid of a little wasp?"

"ITS NOT LITTLE AND YES IM SCARED!" I shouted back at him, though it was muffled into his shoulder.

He sighed. "Alright alright I'll kill it for you." I let go of him, before freaking out again.

"WAIT WAIT WHAT IF IT STINGS YOU OR IT GETS INSIDE ORWHATIFIGETSTUNGANDDIEINSTANTLY-" I was cut off by him giving me a quick kiss, before chuckling.

"It won't sting me, and even if it does it doesn't really hurt-"

"YES IT DOES!" I pouted.

"Ok ok maybe a little, but it won't get in the house and it DEFINITELY won't instantly kill you if you got stung. If." He added the last part when I gave him a worried look.

...

I tried not to laugh as he screeched. I was inside with the dogs, while he was armed with a fly catcher(the thing you swing around) and wasp spray outside, having a 1v4.

A fifth one came running behind him and he whacked it, before running off and gappling. 

I watched as he sprayed the living hell out of the wasp using the wasp spray, before he realized he ran out, freaked, whacking them, and then ran towards the door shouting for me to open it. 

I did and let him in, immediately shutting it once he got in.

"THAT TURNED INTO A 1V5 WAY TOO QUICK FOR MY LIKING!" he laughed as he caught his breath.

Oh good, backup's here.

RekRap and Spoke were casually walked towards the front of the house, while the wasps were out back. 

As they came in Clown started yelling.

"Usually I'm fine with 1v5's but that was a WHOLE other opponent!" He told me before he panted, looking at Spoke and Rek, before giving a weak smile and hello.

"Your back! Great cause we kinda needed backup."

They looked at me, then Clown, then drew their swords, prepared for a fight.

"Where's the threat." Rek asked as Spoke started getting his shield out.

"I didn't think of that, probs would've been helpful with the 5 plus wasps out back." He gestured to Spoke's shield.

They tensed up.

"Yeah great, not what I expected when I got home." Spoke said as he put his sword and shield away, Rek doing the same.

"You said there were 5, right? There's no way their not calling in backup to help. We may need more people." Rek glanced over Clown's shoulder and out the glass door, where there were already 10 of them, then shuddered.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"But who?" I asked.

"I have an idea on who." Clown pulled out his communicator and started messaging the person, or people, that he was planning to call in for reinforcements.

...

As we waited, Clown explained that while the two weren't as trustworthy as we were, they did help us in some battles, and then we started talking and bouncing around ideas for the game plan, when a knock was heard from the front door.

I quickly let the two inside, my jaw dropping when I saw who they were, before closing the door.

"I heard there was a wasp situation, and we were called for reinforcements?" Reddoons spoke as  Parrot crossed his arms.

Clown nodded. We all jumped when a bang was heard from the glass door.

I rushed immediately to Clown and hugged him, begging for his protection from the 15+ wasps.

Red chuckled, shaking his head at how we weren't a couple yet.

"We're gonna need a game plan, otherwise we're going in blind and unprepared." Parrot put his hands on the table. Everyone nodded in agreement, and I let go of Clown.

...

"Alright, everyone ready?" Clown nodded to each of us.

They all were in leather armor and were armed with a shield and a fly whacker.

My job was to open and shut the glass door, while they went out and battled the wasps. 

"Are we all ready?!" Clown shouted. Everyone nodded.

"Let's do this!" We all started yelling out our battle cries and I opened the door, letting the men and dogs outside. They all help up their wasp sprays and shields, and the fight began.

...

About 40 minutes later, they won the battle. What was a 1v1, within an hour quickly turned into a 5v30. The dogs had came inside to watch the fight after being attacked by about 3 from the enemy team. After 6 cans of wasp spray, a lot of battle cries, and maybe just a couple stings, I let the boys come back inside. 

They all were exhausted, but excited they won. Clown hugged me, and I could tell he was just a little bit sweaty. It was 83 F degrees, after all. 

I saw a sting on his neck, as well as- *cough cough totally not made by me cough cough*- a couple other red bruises.

I gasped. "Clown your hurt!" I let go of him, and he assured to me he was fine.

"It's only just one sting, it'll heal." Clown said.

"You sure that's only one? I see like, 12 others." Rek pointed out.

Clown played it off while I looked out the glass door, pretending to watch for more wasps, but in reality just hiding my blush.

"Okay maybe more than one sting, but I'm fine! It's just a couple."

"Says the one littered in-" Rek started, before Red cut him off with a fake cough, and we continued on with celebrating.

We celebrated with whoops and hollers, and I saw Lewook, who was walking by, give us strange looks.

After a little bit, Reddoons and Parrot left, and the others took a shower afterwards. Clown was the first to come out and he hugged me.

"I'm so glad we won that battle" he whispered to me.

"I'm glad, too." I whispered in his ear back.

We kinda just stayed there, hugging it out, until Rek interrupted us.

"We get it, you like eachother, now let go. I'm hungry."

———— (that was a long one lol, but still not as long as it could've been)

BRANZY!

(This is inspired by Ichika's short animation where error seduces himself in the mirror-

Yeah that one)

Clown POV

I had just gotten out of the shower and I wrapped my towel around my waist, folding the top down twice so it'll stay, then started checking myself out in the mirror.

"Well hey there, handsome devil~" I finger gunned my reflection.

"Ohhhh I look so good right now! Oh my god those abs are fabulous!" I chuckled to my self.

"Ohhh! Whose that sexy looking devil in the mirror, oh my god!" I stuck my tongue out a little and ran my hands against my sides.

I finger gunned the mirror again. "Hey there~ Heeeeeyyy~"

I grinned. "Whose the sexiest basterd alive? That's me~"

I started singing. "Dont'cha wish your girlfriend was hot, like, me~"

I danced, swaying me hips left and right, chuckling. "Dont'cha wish your girlfriend was a freak, like, me~"

I finger gunned my reflection. "Dont'cha~ Dont'chaaaa~~~"

I started dancing again, this time turning around, my fists swaying around.

"Dont'cha wish your girlfriend was- BRANZY!" I cut myself off and immediately my hands went to cover up my torso.

He stood there for a second before snapping out of his thoughts and blushed hard.

"IM SORRY ILL LEAVE YOU ALONE NOW!" he ran out the door, shutting it and running off.

What will I ever do without my dork.

————

Cuddles

Clown POV

I was laying in bed on my back, half asleep and eyes closed, when I heard someone open the door to my room.

I didn't think much of it, thinking it was Rek or Spoke coming in to check and make sure I wasn't dead, so I didn't open my eyes.

I heard the door close and footsteps coming over to me, but I was too tired to get up.

I shuffled in my bed a little, preparing for the person to walk off and go back to bed.

That was, until I felt them crawling into my bed and hovering over me.

I groaned a little, shuffling some more, and the person froze.

We just stayed there like that for a few minutes, until the person slowly laid down on my chest, buried his head into my open shoulder, and relaxed into my warmth, sighing.

I slowly opened my eyes to look at who it was, and saw a head full of light gray, fluffy hair. I smiled and closed my eyes, then sighed.

Branzy paused and tensed, before speaking tiredly.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you..." he relaxed back into my shoulder, breathing slowly.

"Your fine" I spoke back, though it was soft and quiet. "I was already awake.." 

He nodded as I wrapped my arms around his torso and fell asleep.

For once, on the deadliest server,

It was peaceful.

————

I do NOT! in any way, shape, or form, am using their IRL selves, only their mc personas! If I am crossing any boundaries with this, the oneshot WILL be taken down!

Anyways,

That's the last of em-

I decided to do that one last so y'all can relax lol.

Remember, stay hydrated, get plenty of rest, and most of all,

Have a good day/night!

-TLB

(Words: 2037)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 115 9
Clownzy? yes. Gay? obviously. Updates? sometimes. Fluff? a good amount. Angst? plenty. Hurtcomfort? eventually. Spice? a lil bit. Smut? HELL NO!
39.2K 548 33
This story has been discontinued/finished. Please read the A/N. Or not it's your choice ig. Karlnapity one-shots warning they're really bad and cring...
10.8K 129 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...
2.8K 68 33
I've been writing these for a while now for writing exercises while I work on other projects! I love the universe and world build, and now I spew sto...