CHOSEN BY DESTINY (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling... More

1 Destiny
2 Who is she?
3 Turn of Events
4 Who is she?
5 Mother's Approach
6 Dynamic Personality
7 A game against Khushi
8 Lovable Touch
9 Ratna is in
10 Cat is out
11 Explosion
12 Rajeev is coming
13 Outburst
14 Angry Arnav
15 Arnav's Question
16 Selfish Simran
17 She is not a widow
18 Proposal
19 Direct Denial
20 Reunion
21 Angel
22Close to Heart
23 more special than anyone
24 Out of Syllabus
25 I Write My Destiny
26 The Bangles
27 Message Conveyed
28 Ajay Singh
29 Arnav's Demand
30 Heartless Creature
31 Events...
33 Crying Khushi
34 Khushi's answer
35 Big Bang
36 Khushi is fixed
37 I would like to...
38 Wedding Preparation
39 Arnav's Question
40 Wedding
41 Drama
42 First Night
43 Give and Take Process
44 Uninvited Guest
45 Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
46 Decision
47 Arvind and Rajeev
48 Simran in the kitchen
49 Arrest Warrant
50 Where is Simran?
51 Ammaji
52 Mrs. Simran Singh
53 The new Couple
54 CD
55 Thougtful Arnav
56 Change of Plan
57 Reaching the Target
58 Khushi's Timing Sense
59 What we SOW...
60 Last Part
61 Epilouge

32 Aranv and Shyam

3.1K 222 36
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 32 Arnav and Shyam

Arnav fell down and rolled on the road. He stood up without caring about the pain. He ran towards Khushi. But, as he didn't expect, another car hit him again brutally. The only sound that came from his mouth was,

"Khushiiiiiii..."

"Arnavjiiiii..." Khushi cried her heart out.

Arnav felt a sharp pain in his back that didn't let him stand. He tried to get up but he could not. His eyes reddened due to pain. There were a lot of scratches on his body. Those were bleeding.

Ajay Singh pushed Khushi into the car and left the place.

"Khushiiiiiiii" Arnav again shouted gritting his teeth.

Ratna and Anjali rushed to him getting horrified. They tried to lift him up.

"Ahhhhh...." Arnav screamed in pain that he had never done before.

They understood the seriousness. Ratna looked at Anjali spilling tears.

"Khushiiii..." Arnav mumbled while hissing in pain

"Anju... Call the police" Ratna said.

"Di, call Aman..." Arnav mumbled.

Taking her mobile, Anjali thought for a while. She dialed Shyam instead of Aman and the police. Shyam was waiting for the commissioner's call, keeping his mobile in his hand. He widened his eyes in surprise, seeing Anjali's number. He attended it in the second ring.

"Shyam..."

Arnav's face calmed down hearing Shyam's name whereas Ratna wondered.

"Anju... What happened?" Shyam asked.

"Ajay Singh abducted Khushi..."

Shyam became alert. He sensed her choking.

"When? From where?" He asked that to infirm to the commissioner.

"Just now, from Indira Nagar Shiv mandir"

"Where is Arnav?"

"They hit him with the car. He is injured brutally" she cried. Shyam hit his forehead feeling bad for Arnav.

"Ok, you don't worry. I will..."

Cutting him,

"Shyam, if you bring Khushi back, I will marry you"

Arnav dropped his head on the floor, relaxing. Somehow he believed that Shyam will bring Khushi back for Anjali. People helped them to take Arnav in the car.

On the other side, Shyam became a statue hearing that. He heard the call's disconcerting sound. That brought him back to the world. Anjali said something that he was wanted for a long. But that was not a time to think about it. He can relish the moment only if he finished the task given by Anjali. He dialed the commissioner.

"Sir, they kidnapped Khushi from Indira Nagar Shiv mandir"

"I will take immediate action"

Disconnecting the call, the commissioner gave orders to the force.

Shyam again called Anjali. She attended it. Before she asked him anything,

"Anju, take Arnav to the LIFE hospital. It's very closer to the Temple. I will talk to the Dean of the hospital"

"Thanks" she drove the car towards the Life hospital.

Arnav was lying on the back seat groaning. Ratna was continuously crying. As Shyam said, they reached the hospital within five minutes. The doctors of the Life hospital had been waiting for them. It seemed Shyam talked to the Dean and made the necessary arrangements. Arnav was taken to the operation theatre immediately.

Anjali and Ratna were out of the OT with a lot of tension. On one side, Arnav was in the operation theatre. On the other side, Khushi was kidnapped. They felt helpless. They knew they could not get help from Arvind. Don't know what Shyam was going to do. That was the chance Anjali waiting to give Shyam. If he brought Khushi back, he would pass the test.

In the meanwhile, Ajay Singh's asked to stop the car, seeing police in the check post. The commissioner had already tightened the security as per Shyam's information.

"Turn the car..." He ordered.

The driver tried to turn the car. The police shot the tyre understanding his intention. The car lost its balance and it stopped hitting on a tree. Understanding the situation, the driver got down from the car and ran away not wanting to get caught.

"Rawat... Don't run, Rawat" Ajay shouted.

But, Rawat didn't stop. Without any choice, Ajay removed a knife to stab Khushi. She pushed him and got down of the car. Seeing police approaching the car, Ajay also started running. The police chased him and Khushi reached the police.

Within a few minutes, Khushi was handed over to Shyam.

The Hospital

Anjali was squeezing her hands. Ratna pressed her hand.

"Nothing will happen to Chotte. Don't be tensed"

"Khushi....?"

Ratna didn't know what to say because she was not as confident as Arnav about Shyam.

"Trust God..." She simply said and raised her head.

Her facial expression changed cheerfully.

"Khushiiiii" She muttered.

Anjali turned her head and saw Khushi coming with Shyam. Khushi rushed to them.

"Amma, how is Arnavji? is he alright?" Khushi asked.

"He will be alright because you are back" she hugged Khushi.

Ratna looked at Anjali whose eyes were on one man who saved his words.

"How is Arnav?" he asked.

"He is in the OT" Anjali said.

"He will be alright"

That's when the Doctor came out of the OT.

"Hello, Doctor, how is Arnav?" Shyam asked.

"Who is Khushi?" he asked without answering.

Everyone looked at Khushi.

"He is mumbling her name. We gave him Anaesthesia but it's not working on him. His mind and body are not coordinating."

"What can we do Doctor?" Shyam asked.

Looking at Khushi,

"You please come with me," he said.

Khushi looked at Ratna. She gestured for Khushi to go. Khushi rushed with the doctor. Shyam followed them. She could not hold her tears, seeing Arnav in the OT bed. She went closer to Arnav. she could hear him uttering her name in a low tone.

"Call his name," the doctor said.

"Arnavji..." She pressed his hand.

Arnav opened his eyes slowly. There was a mild smile on his face.

"Khushiiii" he smiled slightly. He closed his eyes.

Shyam wondered witnessing the scene. Arnav's love was so deeper than he thought. Thank God, he got a chance to save his LOVE. Shyam felt delighted.

"Please you stay outside, madam" the doctor requested.

Khushi went out, looking at Arnav again and again. Arnav extended his hand toward Shyam. He rushed to him. Arnav whispered something in his ear. Shyam looked at him thunderstruck and then nodded ok. He went to the doctor and murmured what Arnav said. The doctor raised his eyebrows in amusement and nodded ok sighing. Shyam left the OT. He saw Khushi explaining what happened inside the OT.

"Thank God, you came back..." Ratna said.

Anjali was looking at Shyam.

"Arnav will be alright. He went unconscious after seeing Khushi. it seems Khushi occupied his heart and mind completely" Shyam said.

Anjali and Ratna looked at Khushi who looked emotional.

"Because of me, Arnavji is in this state." She cried.

"I don't think Arnav feels so. Whatever he is doing, he is doing that wholeheartedly. That truth can't be ignored." Shyam said looking at Anjali. She gestured him something through her eyes, making Shyam frown.

"Wait I will bring you coffee," Shyam said.

"I will also come with you," Anjali said.

They walked.

"Is it? Doesn't Khushi aware of Arnav's feelings?" Shyam asked.

"We are not sure. She is hesitating to accept him I suppose"

"But why?"

"Status difference and many more reasons" She sighed.

Shyam wondered.

"She will accept him soon," he said.

"Hope so," Anjali said.

They came back with coffee cups. Shyam extended one towards Khushi.

"I don't want anything" Khushi denied.

"Don't worry, Khushiji. YOUR Arnavji will be alright. Won't he will feel bad if he sees you weak?" Shyam smiled.

Khushi took a cup in her hand and sipped it. Anjali and Ratna smiled at each other.

After six hours, the doctor came out of the OT. All of them stepped toward him.

"He is alright but..." he stopped.

"But?" The trio asked in the same tone except for Shyam.

"His spinal cord had been damaged brutally. We operated it with steel plates. That's what took time. We tried our level best but his lower body lost its action. He could not walk anymore" the doctor said sadly.

Ratna and Anjali stood in shock whereas Khushi burst out

"Can't you treat him, Doctor?" Anjali asked.

"It needs advanced level treatment. It's available only in the US. He needs care and love. More than the treatment, that's what cures him. Please avoid crying in front of him. that will lower his confidence level" the doctor said and left.

The trio was shattered. They could not stand the situation. This condition of Arnav broke them down.

"Keep in your mind what the doctor said. He needs LOVE and CARE. Don't forget. please don't cry in front of Arnav" Shyam said.

Khushi was the one who wiped her tears off first. That made Shyam smirk.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...
448K 22.8K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
21.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
223K 14K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.