-Spiritual Kinship- 2nd half

By Red-woodstorm

The second half of Spiritual Kinship. In this part, Syouji becomes slightly Overpowered. But not totally Ove... More

Chapter X - A few things before you read
Prologue
Volume 1 - Chapter 1 - Disaster Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Christmas Spirit
Chapter 3 - Christmas Spirit part 2
Chapter 4 - Christmas Spirit End
Chapter 5 - Enter! The Second Spirit!
Chapter 6 -Spirit Date Plans
Chapter 7 - Date-A-Akiba
Chapter 8 - Date A Akiba part 2
Chapter 9 - Nia Otome
Chapter 11 - Spirit Doujin
Chapter 12 - Comico
Chapter 13 - The Rumbling
Chapter 14 - Sold out
Chapter 15 - Honjou strike
Chapter 16 - Panic! At the Comico
Chapter 17 - Nia Truth
Volume 2 - Chapter 18 - Shrine Visit
Chapter 19 - Happy New Year!!
Chapter 20 - Long-Distance Conquering
Chapter 21 - Mukuro Hoshimiya
Chapter 22 - Fraxinus EX
Chapter 23 - Shattered boundaries
Chapter 24 - Fairy tale revelations
Chapter 25 - Body switch
Chapter 26 - King's rule
Chapter 27 - Clearing Doubts
Chapter 28 - Space invaders
Volume 3 - Chapter 29 - Cosmic War
Chapter 30 - Cosmic War part 2
Chapter 31 - Cosmic War part 3
Chapter 32 - Memories
Chapter 33 - Aftermath
Chapter 34 - Wet-fold Origami
Chapter 35 - Goldilocks
Chapter 36 - Love and Memories

Chapter 10 - First-born crisis

148 9 2
By Red-woodstorm

"...Everyone has already gathered, right? I think I've already told you the story...But it seems like we got into trouble."

"And whose fault do you think that is, Kotori? If you had just listened this wouldn't have happened. You just don't trust in your older brother."

"Guh—"

"Doesn't feel good when the shoe is on the other foot huh? Kuku...anyway, back to the topic, what we know about the Spirit now is that she only loves 2D. Any comments?"

"2D...That means she'll only love manga characters and the like?"

The girl sitting dangerously close to Syouji had short, boyish hair, and a face like a doll. She spoke with a monotone voice.

It was the Spirit whose Reiryoku had recently been sealed by Syouji, Tobiich Origami.

Right now, in <Ratatoskr>'s underground facility, along with the <Fraxinus>'s crew and Shidou, all the Spirits were gathered here.

At that moment, a tall girl sitting at the table shared a comment.

"Ah~ I also have an Idol friend who's the same as her." The girl with long, indigo hair moved her index finger while saying that.

It was the musical Spirit, an idol growing in popularity, Izayoi Miku. Even though she usually has no spare time even after her work is finished, she still came anyway.

"[My first love is Sieg-sama~] That's what she said. But that's only her stage image, in order to get closer to her fans she chose to have the same hobby as her fans. Well, that girl has a boyfriend actually~"

Afte saying that, Miku made an awkward laugh.

"While that is nice, Nia isn't like that. She isn't lying at all, so we're dismissing that."

When Miku was turned down by Syouji, Kaguya made a sound as if she were in deep thought.

"Fuun... so Honjou Shouji was a woman...she has already succeeded in fooling my eyes."

"Ah, Kaguya you know her?"

Shidou asked and Kaguya nodded.

"Obviously. Even we hurricane children have an interest in these things."

"Information. Kaguya mainly chooses to read Shonen manga, but she also buys ecchi manga by inserting it between battle and sports manga and also, at night, she seems to moan Shidou's name."

"Hold on a second Yuzuru!" Kaguya's face went red as she shouted and quickly tried to cover Yuzuru's mouth.

"Don't say inappropriate things! By the way, you're also the same! The Shoujo manga Yuzuru reads has more explicit scenes right?! And who is it that made strange noises while saying Syouji's name in the shower the other day, huh?!"

"Question. Could you please explain? What kind of explicit things? And why was I making noises?"

"Th-That's....you know...."

"Repetition. I don't quite understand."

Kaguya's face went even redder as she looked increasingly more frustrated. Syouji let out a sigh, not wanting to hear more details.

Or at the very least, that could be saved for later. Yes, he could just ask later.

"Can you do this afterwards Kaguya? Please explain that to me later. Right now, what's important is the situation with Nia."

When Syouji said that, everyone nodded and the atmosphere became serious. A moment after that, Yoshino raised her hand slowly.

"Uhm....is it okay?"

"Of course, go ahead Yoshino." Syouji replied.

"......Perhaps, the way to befriend Nia-san is to give her more time, I think. If we face her directly, I think she will be able to understand Syouji-san's genuine and straight forward personality...."

"M-My angel Yoshino...!"

When Syouji said that, barely holding back his voice, Yoshino blushed.

Whereas, Kotori groaned while placing her hand on her chin and considering Yoshino's suggestion.

"Maybe... even if she only loves 2D beings, if we continuously approach her sincerely, the potential of her opening her heart isn't zero."

"Then, the plan shifts to a long approach?"

Shidou asked in response to Kotori. Upon that, Syouji spoke up with a stern tone.

"Well, that plan is out of the window now. I doubt she wants anything to do with me because of.... previous events, planned out by a certain someone."

"U-Uh...."

"Anyway, if DEM catches her whereabouts, then there's no guarantee she'll be safe. We can't do it too slowly since they're probably looking for her now, especially after I busted her out myself."

"Excuse me what was that Syouji?"

"Ah..."

When Syouji let the last bit slip out, Kotori glared at him as he sighed. It was probably best to tell them the truth now, since such an important thing is happening, he could postpone it for later.

"On December 25th, when everyone was busy, I decided to rescue her."

".....Why?"

"I wanted to ask about my past. About...our parents."

".......!"

After Syouji said that, Shidou looked at him curiously. Seeing that, Syouji guessed that he wanted to know as well.

That's why...

"I'll tell you later. For now, we should focus on Nia. But at this rate, It'll be tough since I'm not 2D."

"That reminds me, why does she only love 2D, Syouji?" Mayuri questioned.

"Umu, yeah why? Does it have something to do with her Angel?"

"Something like that. If you were given the power of an omniscient Angel, you would be tempted to look up the people around you, isn't that right? If you do that, you'll learn about the secrets people hold beneath the surface. You'll end up learning about the dark side of humanity pretty quickly."

When Syouji explained that, Shidou looked at him with concern as he waved his hand in front of him to reassure him he was fine.

At that time, Kotori replied while placing her hand on her chin.

"Hmm....I'll investigate about that."

"Investigate?" Shidou asked.

"Ten years ago, Nia was already a manga artist. Regardless of whether she was a real human or a Spirit, she must have left some traces of her past in this world. This will be our clue."

"So, in the end we're once again violating her privacy...well, it can't be helped. In the first place, why are we leaving out the thought that everyone in this room were once human? Everyone except for me."

"What do you mean by that?"

When Syouji said the last thing, Kotori looked at him questioningly.

"Like I said, I'll explain all about it later. All about what I've learned. About Takamiya Shinji."

"Eh?"

"T-Takamiya Shinji...."

In response to that, Kotori made a dumb noise as Shidou widened his eyes. Syouji wanted nothing more than to tell Shidou about what he learned, but...

"We're putting that aside for now. Everyone give me ideas, quickly."

Upon Syouji's words, everyone nodded and put aside what he said about Shinji for now as they gave out their own ideas.

"......The problem is that Syouji isn't 2D right? Why don't we use a road roller to flatten him?" Kotori said teasingly.

"That would end with me leaving this dimension and entering a new one. I really don't want to visit Valhalla at the moment though. Any other ideas?"

When Syouji asked, Natsumi raised her finger in response to her words.

"......Uhm, what if I use <Haniel> to transform you into a manga book?"

"Hmm... I'm dismissing it."

Syouji dismissed her idea just like that, without giving her his reason.

Although it was a good idea and could work, however, if he was transformed into a book, he would not be able to kiss Nia at that point.

Upon that, Natsumi puffed out her cheeks.

"...I-Isn't it obvious that it's a joke. Sorry, I know I'm not a character who can make jokes...I get it, I'll keep silent. I won't say anything anymore, it was stupid..."

Natsumi slowly slumped down from her chair out of depression as Syouji quickly tried to stop that.

"N-No, it's really not like that. I'm just...not in the mood for jokes? I mean, I appreciate that you're trying to cheer me up, but....you know?"

Syouji tried to save it but ended up digging his own grave as Shidou showed a wry smile at his brother's antics.

"Nn....I don't know." Natsumi stood up, seeming like she was going to leave.

"N-Natsumi come on.... sit back down okay? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Syouji said as Natsumi reluctantly sat back down on her chair.

At that moment,

"I see." Origami, who had been in deep thought, suddenly raised her voice.

"Origami? Did you come up with an idea?"

Origami nodded when Syouji asked her that.

"Natsumi's plan will probably work. The part about Syouji becoming a book."

"Eh? Wait a minute." Shidou spoke up. "Although it's true Nia can't love anything but 2D, she means the characters in the manga, not the book itself you know? Even if we were to turn Syouji into a book...how would that even work?"

"No, no. I get it...In reality, I really think it could work. But...."

At that point, when Syouji spoke up with a hand under his chin, he made eye contact with Natsumi who was pouting her lips causing him to pause.

"......Of course, you think Origami's idea is good, but not mine. That's because my brain is categorically different from Origami's, I get it."

"Eh? W-Wait, Natsumi what are you—"

"I'm saying the persuasive power of her words is also obviously on a different level too. Come to think of it, your relationship with her should be on a different level compared to me too....no wonder. The favouritism is showing here, Syouji...."

"H-Hey, that's not it you know? I was just— what are you all looking at? Why are you all nodding to each other? Yuzuru? Mayuri? C-Come on you guys....Kotori? Not you too....."

When Syouji was going to explain, he saw the other Spirits nodding to Natsumi for some reason. She was there sinking into her depression.

Then, to change the subject, Syouji continued Origami's thoughts. Since he knew a lot about Origami, he could easily follow her thought process.

"So, you're saying to create a manga with me as a protagonist? Isn't that a bit self-insert...ish?"

"I see..." Kotori placed her hand on her mouth while making a serious face. "Certainly that would be a 2D character as well."

"Hmm....but wait, even if it does work for a while, the me in the manga won't be the same as me in real life, right? It'll just be the game all over again."

That's right. Nia was strict in regards to her favourite character's appearance, let alone personality.

In a way, Syouji was like Nia in that manner.

Moreover, if she said something like, [Syouji would never do this!] It would cause him to question his own existence.

Sometimes, he even ends up thinking he's a clone even though he knows he's not...

Then, as if to consider that, the Yamai twins raised their voices.

"Fufufu, if that's the case, in order not to separate from reality, isn't it better to just draw something real? Thankfully there's a ton of material about Syouji that can be used for manga."

"Agreement. If we portrayed Syouji like that, then it won't be the same as tricking Nia like with the game. As expected from Master Origami."

"Hmm...Yeah, I could portray Syouji's acts of being a brother. All the good and the bad sides. He's a shitty twin brother, but I love him."

"N-No Shidou, how would we even know whether Nia would read it or not? Or if she would even like the character.....if she would like....me. I mean, after what happened, I don't think she would even want to see my face...."

"I-It's alright...!" Replying to Syouji with a tender look, Yoshino spoke.

"Yoshino...?"

Shidou and Syouji looked at Yoshino with surprise at her strong tone, which was different from usual.

Yoshino's face turned red out of embarrassment, but she gripped her right hand tightly and continued.

"Syouji-san.....helped us....If we draw what Syouji-san did up until now thoroughly, Nia-san will like him too....I'm sure...!"

"T-That's...."

"M-My angel Yoshino..." Syouji muttered.

Hearing Yoshino who would normally never speak with such intensity, made him feel a bit embarrassed as he tried to hide his blushing face under the desk.

Seeing Syouji in such a state, Shidou and the Spirits unanimously gave their agreement to the plan.

"Syouji-kun's documentary is it? If that's the case, it will probably work..."

"Well, I can show her how he comforted me when our mother abandoned us......"

"Ooh...So Syouji's going to become a manga? That's amazing! I want to help too!"

"A story about my brother-in-law? I wouldn't mind~"

"Yeah, I'm sure the story of how Syouji saved me from vanishing would strike her heart. It's only because of him that I can exist."

"Kuku it seems like us Yamai should lend our power."

"Agreement. In our thirty-ninth match, the submission illustration showdown, our works got printed together under the title [Rare Illustrations From Twins!] And we tied again."

"Y-You guys...."

Syouji raised his voice nervously, but no one seemed to pay attention to him.

Kotori clenched her fist and hit the table to calm everyone down.

"Let's vote on it. Who approves of this project to create a manga about Syouji?"

"Yes!"

In response to Kotori's words, everyone raised their hands except for Syouji.

"........"

"Bro?"

Everyone looked towards him.

"What a pain....I get it, stop looking at me like that." Syouji slowly raised his hand up as well. Everyone cheered out of excitement.

"Alright! Everyone agrees! Let's get to work on the plot right away—"

[—Master. Someone is trying to call. I've tried to block it, but....as expected, it might be important. What do I do?]

When Kotori finished her sentence, a voice could be heard from Syouji's bracelet as the others looked at him curiously.

"Very well MARINA, let them in." Syouji said while tapping his bracelet.

The moment he said that, the console inside the conference room started ringing.

"What's that? I don't recognize that number at all...." Kotori said in a perplexed voice.

"Ah, this number...." Syouji pushed the call button as he said that while making a relaxed face.

The familiar voice of a girl was heard when he did that. That voice could be heard from the speakers.

"—Hey, you're quite the schemer Boy."

"You could say that. I did bust you out at a time when people should be busy. Is it safe to assume you heard everything? I thought you disliked spoilers, Hm~?"

"Well yes~ I do really dislike spoilers, so I didn't want to use <Rasiel> this way, but I don't want you playing around with my heart anymore."

With a laugh, Nia said that as Syouji shrugged with a sigh. Seeing that, Shidou started sweating at the tone she delivered her words.

The others also noticed that, and then started whispering.

"S-She's angry right....?"

"Uhm....it feels like she's angry."

"Why is that idiot still provoking her at a time like this?"

Nia continued her words as if to reply to them.

"......Well, it's fine since you've seemingly changed your plan. But that plan, don't you think there's a big hole in it?"

"H-Hole...?" Shidou said in a dumbfounded tone.

"Could you be referring to the fact that it's not possible that you will read when it's finished? If so, I already have a plan for that. Apart from leaving it up to the future me, that is."

"Is that right? I'm busy now you know? There are a lot of series I love that continued releasing while I was in confinement. What makes you think I would waste my time reading a book drawn by an amateur with an ulterior motive?! Well, if it was before then perhaps I would have been willing to read it, but I'm in angry mode right now."

"N-No way..." Yoshino was on the verge of crying when she heard Nia say that.

Seeing that, Syouji's blood began to boil.

"—Hold it right there. No one makes my lovely angel Yoshino cry." Saying that, Syouji pointed at the screen where Nia was being shown. "Listen. If it's a book worth reading, will you read it? You will, right? No, there's no mistake that you will."

Syouji spoke while giving off a confidence that could shatter dimensions.

"....Hn? What are you on about now, boy?"

"That is, if the manga we create is better than your manga, then it'll be good enough to read right?"

Nia laughed loudly when she heard Syouji say that. Right now, they were having a war using only their words.

"Well, I think it would be. But whether your story is enjoyable is up to the reader. That's really amusing. Did you let your confidence go to your head? Just because you can draw doesn't mean you're good at stories. I've seen your work."

"Maybe you're right. But isn't it true that there's one standard we could use to judge it right?"

"What standard?"

When Nia asked that, Syouji smiled and spoke with a stern voice.

"How well it sells, of course."

"Wha...?!"

"Think of it as a challenge from one author to another. Let's have a war....Honjou Souji."

It wasn't just Nia who was surprised by Syouji's declaration. Everyone else present immediately pointed their gazes toward her at the same time.

"Fuun....You say that, and yet you haven't even put out any actual work yet. Do you think you can seriously win against the Honjou Souji in sales?"

"I am Itsuka Syouji. I can do anything. Besides..." Syouji said while shrugging with a smug expression.

"You shouldn't underestimate the power of friendship. Here's the condition. If we win you will obediently read our book. If I lose....well, you decide."

Nia kept silent for a few seconds, then let out a chuckle at the idea.

"All right. If you lose, you will allow me to look into your past. Let's see whether you can really win or not."

Nia said that before cutting the call, leaving the conference room in silence.

"H-Hey Syouji is this okay? Our opponent is a pro manga artist you know?"

"Tsk tsk, Shi-bro. Her opponent is me. No— us. Everything will turn out all right if I just leave it up to future me."

"That's your plan?!"

"Well, more or less. Besides, we've been doing <Ratatoskr>'s plan which all ended in failure. It's my turn to make a plan. It's only fair right?"

"Well... What kind of person would I be if I didn't believe in you? And we were supposed to be providing you backup anyway. Leave it to me, Syouji."

[=]

"That boy....."

Nia gave out a long sigh as she was lying on her bed as she continued listlessly looking at the ceiling, ignoring the piles of unread mangas by her side.

She was thinking about the information she obtained from <Rasiel> and the call she just got off with Syouji, Kotori, and the others.

Drawing a manga with Syouji as the protagonist in order to have Nia read it and then fall in love with Syouji himself. That was their plan.

"He's totally underestimating me....or is this some kind of trap?"

Nia pouted out of displeasure.

She certainly is fond of manga and Anime. And it was true that she never loved anything that wasn't 2D.

But that doesn't mean she will love anything as long as it's 2D. Syouji most likely knew that by now.

Since he was an Otaku himself, perhaps he knew. What an Otaku wants is an interesting story or characters, not just anime or manga.

For example, even though Nia has Tokiya as her Waifu, it wasn't just because he's a manga character. It was his personality which made Nia hold him so highly in her heart.

Her heart did not race just for any manga character. Besides, even if they draw a manga based on a real person, it's not like she would be able to open her heart to that person in reality.

A 3D person is just too nuanced and have too many things hidden. It was possible that they could betray her.

For example, if he were to look into Syouji's character now...what would she see? Symbols and incomprehensible gibberish?

"Why is it always like this..."

Racked with curiosity, Nia was barely able to resist investigating the 3D person known as Itsuka Syouji.

She hated this part of herself.

But in reality, apart from the first Spirit, Syouji was the only person she was unable to look into. The only person alive that is.

There was also that mysterious figure, Takamiya Shinji.

At this point, even though she was angry, she ended up wanting to see Syouji and make him explain himself in front of her.

What kind of person is Itsuka Syouji?

Then, when Nia fell into silence and was about to stroke the air to manifest her Angel, the <space> near the floor of her bed distorted and a boy with pale blue hair wearing a white Kimono came out.

"Hey, Nia."

"What...are you doing here? You didn't even knock! That's rude, you know?!"

"Oh yes that's very true, sorry for the intrusion. I came here for business, so please do not be upset. I could care less about the other Syouji's problems right now since he left me with this problem.... It's really such an unbearable pain."

That's right. The one who appeared in front of her just now wasn't Syouji. Rather, it was Syouji's clone who was apparently on separate business.

"In any case, I get that you're angry, and I do apologise on Syouji's behalf, but please put that to the side for now. Your fight is not with me. Rather, I came here as a messenger—Kurumi. You can come in."

"—Ara, ara. I thought you would never stop talking."

"It was tempting to say the least. It was hard to stop my mouth from flapping. Anyway, miss disembodied voice, please come quickly. I'm starting to sound insane talking to myself here."

An unfamiliar voice could be heard in the room as a shadow began to spread on one of the walls and the figure of a girl formed.

She had different coloured eyes like the boy in front of her. However, it was somewhat different. On her left eye, there were hands of a clock engraved on it, the entire surface looked like the dial of a clock.

".....?!"

Nia lowered her body position, full of caution, and pointed her hand towards the girl that had just appeared there.

"Ufufu, please excuse me for my impoliteness. There's no need to be so cautious. I only want to be your ally. For now at least."

"....Ally?"

When Nia said that with a questioning look, [Syouji] nodded.

"This is Tokisaki Kurumi. The Spirit that has control over time. She also helped with taking you from DEM. If she wasn't there, [we] would have had a tough time."

When Syouji explained, Nia gently stroked the air and summoned <Rasiel> and touched its cover as the pages began flipping.

She touched the page and she gave out a small sigh.

"...Fuun, I see. It seems it's true."

"Oh dear, you don't trust me? Ah but, given the situation, I don't really blame you."

"Splendid. That aside, is that the Omniscient Angel <Rasiel>?"

Upon hearing Kurumi's words, Nia staggered out of shock.

"....Hee. Did you hear that from him?"

"Of course not. I don't know how Syouji-san found out, but I found this out by myself. I have to rely on numbers to get my information. Meanwhile, he has his own secret way of finding out."

Kurumi laughed in amusement as Nia looked towards [Syouji] for an explanation. If it was possible, she didn't want to use <Rasiel>.

"She has thousands of clones she can use to gather information."

"....I see. And yet another troublesome power. Why are you helping her anyway?"

"We have a give-and-take relationship. A symbiosis, you could say. Although right now, I'm sure I can defeat her if we ever go into an all-out fight with each other. You wouldn't want me to leave you alone in a room with the <worst Spirit> do you?"

"Ara.....confident as usual. As expected of Syouji-san's clone. That's just something you can't get rid of, I suppose."

"It's something like that... It's not just a mask I use, I assure you."

Nia gazed at Kurumi and [Syouji].

In front of her were two existences that can control time and space. It was almost as if they were made for each other. It was no wonder they were able to rescue her from DEM.

And it was just as he said.

If he were to leave her alone with the Spirit of time, she would not stand a chance. At least with him around, he could just get her and escape without having to fight.

Furthermore, Syouji could have told Kurumi all about her power. However, she felt like he was not the type to do that.

But then again... he did invade her privacy. Although, this is a clone so It might be different from the original.

Nevertheless, that didn't matter. She still hasn't opened her heart to Syouji anyway.

Nia gave out a sigh and relaxed her body just a bit.

"Then, what business do you have with me?"

After Nia asked, Kurumi responded with a giggle.

"I have a simple request. I want you to investigate something."

Upon that, Nia raised her hand slowly and touched <Rasiel>.

"That's something I want you to find out for me with <Rasiel>."

"......Something you want me to investigate, huh? So it's just like with Syouji. It's the least I could do since you helped me. But that still depends on what you need. I'm a pacifist you see. I won't leak any important information that could become dangerous later."

When she heard that, Kurumi gave out a small laugh as [Syouji] shrugged.

"Please be assured, this is for my own personal desire. The information won't be the cause for war or become the reason for some person's unhappiness."

"....Hmm."

When Syouji nodded as if to reassure her, Nia pointed her gaze to Kurumi as she began moving her lips.

"Please tell me— thirty years ago, the first Spirit that appeared in this world. Tell me the cause and reason for its appearance, accurate coordinates and the time when it appeared, its powers and— a way to kill it."

"Eh?"

"........!"

Baffled by her request, Nia let out a dumb voice as [Syouji]'s eyes widened upon hearing that.

"Hee~ Is that so? Is it even possible to kill the Spirit of Origin?" He said with a smug smile to hide his discomfort.

At this point, he was praying that he wasn't actually the son of the Spirit of origin as he began sweating profusely.

"Well, it would be impossible even with the power to go back in time. She would simply erase you from existence."

When Nia said that, he let out a sigh of relief silently. Somehow, it felt wrong to do that, but it was only natural. After all, his existence was in danger here.

End of Chapter

Can I just say, I hate characterization. It's so hard to keep them in character.

Plus, Syouji's clone is becoming his own person now, which was planned, since they're supposed to be like Mio and Reine you know... like mother like son.

Since he's the son of the first Spirit. Question is, how is this going to affect Syouji's dynamic with Kurumi now? Not much will change?

I honestly don't know. I'll just leave it up to these two characters to decide their dynamic. It becomes more fluid that way.

I'll get used to it at some point, but....It's so hard ughhh.

Anyway, I just wanted to complain. That aside, I hope you enjoyed. See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 496 19
The strongest heavenly commander, Unomiya Tenma has a weakness. What.. I mean who is this weakness ? Tsuchimikado Aria was his childhood friend who l...
79.2K 388 6
Syouji- Shidou's twin brother, has been living with the Itsuka family together after being abandoned by their birth mother. In this world, disasters...
64.2K 1.5K 34
(Date A Live X OC) "You think being a Spirit is not a good thing? Think again, because I have my best life on Earth. Sure, being a Spirit also means...
51.9K 912 34
Hayami Ayase lives near the Shiba siblings along with her older brother,Takashi. She attends the Hagun Academy for Mage-Knights. Even though they att...