Serena

By ariesaf

I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. Hi... More

Important!
1.
2.
His POV
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
His POV
12.
13.
14.
15.
His POV
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

3.

1.3K 41 4
By ariesaf

A piercing alarm belts throughout the home, waking me out of the best sleep I've had in a while. Not caring about putting on a bra or messing with my hair, I jolt out of bed and run downstairs.

The smell of something burning and smoke fills the entire downstairs as I run into the kitchen. Only then, do I see my brother hitting the smoke alarm with a broom stick.

" Stupid piece of shit! Shut up! "

I spot burnt pancakes in a pan, at least that's what it looks like. I cover my mouth to keep the laughter in as I pull my phone out and begin to record Eli. He finally knocks down the smoke alarm before he turns around and spots me. He wears a "kiss the cook" apron and has oven mitts on.

Why? I don't know.

" I made us breakfast! I'm sure once you scrape all of the burnt layers off it'll be nice and yummy. " he says with a smile.

I begin to open a few windows to air out the kitchen before I assess the burnt pancakes.

" How about I take us out for breakfast? " I say laughing.

He looks at the pancakes defeatedly before he nods. We both begin to clean up his mess before I hear Atlas come downstairs.

" What happened? "

" Elias almost burnt the house down trying to cook. "

" Did not! "

" I believe it. He's almost burnt down our apartment more times than I can count. " he says with a smirk.

I smile as Elias glares at us.

Wiping my hands on the kitchen towel, I tell the boys to go upstairs and get ready so we can head out to breakfast. I have a small cafe in mind that has the best omelets , which I know Elias loves.

I head upstairs and I see that Atlas's door is slightly ajar. I think back to yesterday and I decide it's my turn to make him feel a bit flustered.

I hear Elias singing in the shower, giving me the green light.

I hear him rummaging through his suitcase, so I make sure he hears me enter my room and not fully close my door.

Facing my bathroom door, I slowly take off my cotton shorts. Thankfully, I'm wearing a cute pair of white lace underwear. I make sure to bend over a bit , but not to much. I then take off my shirt and toss it beside the shorts before I walk inside of the bathroom.

I make sure my body is behind the door before I begin to close it while I take a peek outside. I see Atlas staring right at me with his cheeks flushed and I can see a tent forming in his sweats.

I quickly lock the door before I let out a long breath.

I can't believe I did that.

But, I liked the way it made me feel. I felt powerful and sexy. Knowing his full attention was on me, knowing he could only look but not touch no matter how badly he wanted to.

I quickly shower before I put on some lotion and do some skincare. I then tackle my waist length hair and I decided to straighten it.

I quickly open the door before heading for my closet, and I see that Atlas's door is now closed. Smiling , I pick out a beautiful dress for the day.

After a bit of makeup, I put in a pair of white heels before grabbing a clutch. I make my way downstairs and I see the boys on the couch, both scrolling through their phones.

" Ready? " I say

Elias jumps up before dashing out of the door , leaving Atlas and I. I take him in as he wears a tight black shirt and a black fitted hat. I almost word vomit and tell him how good he looks , but instead I simple smile at him and attempt to walk past him.

Keyword is attempt.

He gently grabs my arm before pulling me against him. His hand trails down my side slowly , agonizingly slow.

" Did you think I wouldn't figure out that the little show you put on in your bedroom was on purpose? To get me flustered? "

" Did it work? " I whisper out.

He cups my ass before letting out a strained and shaky breath.

" Yes " he admits

The warmth is once again gone as he is now in front of me, holding the door open.

" After you " he says.

He wants a reaction from me.

He won't get it.

I say thank you before I head outside and see Eli has sat himself in the drivers seat. I get in the passenger side before I turn on my GPS and Atlas soon seats himself in the back.

Eli speeds off onto the street and turns up the music before he begins singing to The Weeknd.

" IT WAS LIKE I WAS NEVER THERE "

" IT WAS LIKE HE WAS GONE IN THIN AIR "

" SHUT UP " Atlas and I say in sync. I look in the mirror and see a small smile on his lips. I return the smile before looking at Eli who holds a glare.

He begins to mumble the lyrics instead , making me laugh.

——

After filling breakfast we are now walking on the sidewalks along some shops and a few restaurants. The sun beams down on us but the wind from the beach keeps us cool. It's a perfect mix, making it the perfect weather to go out.

Of course though, Elias and Atlas are behind me , walking close and never letting me out of their sight. I laughed as Elias holds a mean face and Atlas looks like.. Atlas.

I see an ice cream parlor up ahead and I hear Elias squeal from behind me.

" Come on! "

He basically drags me inside and we're met with the cool AC and the smell of ice cream. There's a short line but that gives them the time to see what flavors they'd like, and I already knew what I wanted.

One scoop of rocky road , one scoop of coconut.

It sounds like an odd combination, but I love it.

After a moment we are next in line and I look up to see a girl with the name tag reads " Emily ". She smiles brightly towards us and asks for our orders.

Elias finds a place by the floor to ceiling windows to sit down while Atlas waits for the ice cream , and I head to the restroom.

I wash my hands before I pull out my phone to see a message from Isla.

Isla: The boys and I are just making sure we are still on for the night? Why don't you bring Elias and Atlas?

Me: Of course! I'll see what they say <3

Heading out of the restroom I take a seat beside Eli before he hands me my ice cream. Confused, I ask him where Atlas is. He points over to the register where I see him leaned against the counter with a smirk.

Soon enough , Emily pulls out her phone and I know then that they're exchanging numbers.

A rush of disappointment courses through me before I quickly shake it off and focus my attention back to my brother.

We both dive into a conversation about how college is going for him and how he likes living in NC.

Our father was an architect who also attended Uni in North Carolina. Just before he passed away, Elias made the decision to follow in dads footsteps. To say our dad was overjoyed would be an understatement.

" The first semester it was hard. I moved in last minute and considering I knew no one, I had no idea what I was doing. But then I met Atlas and we've stuck together ever since. Without him, I'm sure I would've failed the first semester. "

" Is Atlas attending to become an architect as well?"

" No, I major in business and economics. " Atlas says sitting down on the opposite side of me.

I nod my head before Eli changes the conversation and we talk a bit about my modeling career. I smile as my brother interestedly listens to me and I notice that Atlas is to.

" You're very passionate about modeling. " Atlas states.

I nod my head.

" Dude you have no idea. She'd pretend our hallway was her runway when she was little and she would get me and our parents to be her audience. " he says

I laugh at the memory as I remember the many times I threw a small fashion show or put on my mothers heels and tried to walk in them. I remember the first time I got into makeup, I had dug into my moms small makeup bag and pulled out a small eyeshadow palette that had only four shades.

I proudly showed my mom my work and instead of laughing at me she only went out and bought some kids makeup , so that I could practice some more.

" Serena? "

" Yeah sorry , what was that? "

" I said why don't we go down to the beach?" Atlas says.

I nod my head before we all get up and head towards the beach. I've finished off my ice cream cone just in time to unstrap my heels and feel the warm sand.

We walk down towards the water and I soon feel a small splash of water hit me.

My mouth drops open as I look at Elias who splashed me.

" Oopsie " he says before he takes off running.

Before I can take off after him, I feel another splash of water. Atlas immediately takes off running in the same direction as Eli , and I'm off.

I run as fast as I can but I'm definitely no match for these guys. It takes me a while to finally catch up to Eli and once I do I jump onto his back.

" She's got me! Atlas she's going to kill me! " Elias over exaggerates

Soon a pair of hands wrap around me and Atlas pries me off of Eli. I squirm and try to fight back as Eli is in a fit of laughter, but I abruptly stop as Atlas cups my breasts.

" Calm down beautiful " he whispers in my ear.

He lets me down after he sees that I'm no longer fighting him and I take my revenge.

I splash the both of them before running away in a fit of giggles. The victory is shortly lived , as Atlas swoops me up and he spins me around and Eli soon splashes water all over me and Atlas.

" Uh oh " Eli says as he looks past me and at Atlas.

" Get him! " I shout as Atlas let's me down and we both take off running after Eli. Eli begins to swerve through the crowds of people so Atlas grabs my hand so we don't get separated.

Soon we catch up to Elias who leans against the car, out of breath.

" Time out " he says breathing heavily

I let out a laugh before I notice Atlas's and I's hands are still intertwined , and I let go. Atlas takes off his hat before running his hand through his hair.

His wet shirt clings to him, which he cringes at. He peels the shirt off of him before he throws it at Elias and it lands on his face.

I let out a laugh and I see Atlas smile showing his pearly whites.

He looks so beautiful in this moment.

But the moment is ruined as his phone rings and he takes it out and his attention is now on it. Elias pulls the shirt off of his face before he hops into the drivers seat and I sit in the passenger side.

We begin our journey home and Atlas stays glued to his phone the entire time with a smirk plastered across his face.

Is he texting Emily?

A disappointed breath leaves me as I bring my attention to the world passing by me.

Who is Atlas texting?

What do we think of Elias?

Was Serena jealous?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.2K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
895K 18K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. * "I've always wondered how you'll taste." He presses himself on me further making me feel the hard wall behind me. I'm fro...
5.4M 100K 46
"๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mะต Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
2.6K 49 17
An angsty romance. * * * Maisie knows her relationship with James is on the verge of breaking up. She still loves her boyfriend, but is her love enou...