Narcissistic || P.S.H × J.W.Y

By Kylexxsh131

Park Sunghoon, a boy who are so full of himself. He acts like he was the only one who's good looking in this... More

PROLOGUE
NARCISSISTIC
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Q&A
39
40
41
42
43
44
Not An Update
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75

22

710 31 16
By Kylexxsh131

Chapter 22

Seujin look so shocked with the sudden question. After a second, he started to scratch at the back of his neck, "a-ah, I.. I just want to be friend with Wonyoung. To you, too... if you want?"

"Friend only?" Soohee narrowed her eyes, "so sad, Wonyoung." She whispered to me.

"What?!" I whispered back.

"Opps! I just remembered you already have a boyfriend. My bad!" I just shook my head and let out a sigh.

"Ah, hello. I'm still here. What are you two whispering about?" Seujin grabbed our attention and we turn our both heads to him.

"It's.. nothing." I replied and smile after.

"Poor boy. Sorry but it's a girl thing." She whispered to him and the poor Seujin just nodded. Maybe not buying what Soohee answered.

We spent our remaining minutes talking and eating what we bought. Seujin is the one who always open a new topic for us to talk to and we enjoyed his company. He is really such a funny but good guy. Someone you want to be accompany with.

"If you want, you can join us for lunch later." I offer to Seujin. Fortunately, he agreed.

"Great! See you around."

After about five hours of class, the bell rang, signaling that it was already lunch break. Seujin and I exchange our contact numbers, in case, someone goes out of the classroom first before others and so that we know where each other is.

"Seujin texted, where are we supposed to meet?" I asked while busy scrolling through my messages in my phone.

"Korean? Thai? Chinese? Russian? American? Mexican? What?"

"Let's try American? What do you think?"

"I think it's good. We are just few meters away from there. Let's go."

"Alright."

After we decide, I texted Seujin that we can meet in the American Restaurant and we are now on our way to that. He replied with a thumbs up and I left it on read. I put my cell phone back in my bag then continued walking while looking at what we were going through. This mall always surprises me, or I should say,  this whole university rather.

"He'll be here in any minute." I said while we looked for a place to sit. In the end, we chose to sit in the 4 table person, near the window.

I looked around so I can quickly spot Seujin in the crowd. After a few seconds, I noticed someone walking towards the restaurant. he was wearing a black hoodie, black jeans and black sneakers, it's definitely Seujin. It's not obvious, yeah.

"Seujin, right here!" He smile when he see's me waving at him at the clear window. "He's here!"

"I know, I know. No need to shout, my gosh!" Ops! Maybe I said that excitedly because why not? Just now, someone planned to invite Soohee and me to eat lunch.

"Hey." Seujin greeted at us.

He stand near our table and cross his two arms. He looks like he's deciding through his brain whether what sit he wants to take. It takes only a few seconds, he proceed to sit beside me.

He looks at us with his usual smile and I smile back. His smiles are contagious, I mean it.

"What do you want to eat? My treat!" I asked them and they both look surprised. "What?"

"Oh, my. Is it real?"

"Yeah, no joking?" Instead of answering me, they both asked me questions.

"Of course. Do I look like I'm joking huh?"

"Come on. Hey Seujin, let's order all their expensive dishes." Soohee even winked at him.

"O-okay?" He answered. He look unsure about Soohee's suggestions.

"Just go. If you can eat that all."

"Ha, are you challenging me?" Soohee narrowed her eyes on me. Moking me with her two eyebrows.

"What if I am?" I wiggled my eyebrows. I noticed Seujin giving us a weird expression, like being curious and incredulous look.

"Sure. I have a tank stomach, by the way." What the?

I rolled my eyes on her but laugh afterwards. She doesn't look thin but she doesn't look fat either. How can she have a tank stomach with that body?

"Give me your money, sugar mommy!"

"Ugh, I'm not your sugar mommy."

"Whatever. Let's order it all Seujin." And with that, they get the attention of the waitress and point everything they saw in the menu.

Yeah, looks like Soohee and Seujin are starting to get along. What about me? I'm just sitting here, looking at the two with a bored expression. It takes years before they got to finish talking to that waitress. I'm getting hungry.

After almost half an hour, our orders are arriving at our table one by one. Every damn 10 seconds, different dishes are serving in our table. How many food did they ordered? My gosh.

"Can we really finish this before the lunch break ends?"

"Are you doubting our stomach, Wonyoung? Seujin and I can finish it even without you helping, right Seujin?"

"A-huh. I can eat 5 plates in average." Seujin answered and they both raised their hands for a high five.

I felt like I'm not the best friend here. They really getting along while I'm stuck here, looking at them.

It takes another year for them to finish the food they ordered. "Are you done?" I asked them.

Soohee just burp instead of answering, same as Seujin. Ugh this two. I thought our table will look like a mess but little did I know, they really finish all the foods. Like they never existed.

"Thanks G. Ugh, my stomach is aching." I look at Soohee and give her a disgust look.

Her face is a disaster. Oil and food degrees are hanging on her cheeks. I grab my handkerchief on my bag because we ran out of tissues in our table, and use it to wiped Soohee's face.

"You are a messy eater." I scolded her but she just roll her eyes and brought her face closer.

"I want a desert." Soohee suddenly said after a few seconds of resting.

"What?!" I nearly shouted, "aren't you full yet?"

She shake her head left and right. "I thought your stomach is already aching."

"Oh, not anymore."

"You're unbelievable. You want some deserts Seujin?" I faced Seujin's direction and I almost got a heart attack. His face are a bit closer to mine that I quickly turned my face away from him. "Woah, that was closed."

He looks surprised with my sudden movement. "Oh, I-I'm sorry. All of a sudden, you looked at my direction, I didn't—"

"No, no. Don't be sorry. It was my fault." I assured him with my smile, he relaxed a bit.

"Yah, Wonyoung. Your boyfriend is here!" Soohee pointed a direction somewhere.

I immediately looked at it. "Huh. Where?" Just to find out that soohee just tripped me up. She immediately laughed out loud when she saw that I was making a fool of myself. "Ha. Ha. Funny."

"Oh, you already have a boyfriend?" Seujin asked that made Soohee stop her laughter.

"Yes, she is." Soohee answered it for me.

The air suddenly become tense. Seujin's aura seems a bit odd after he heard the news. However, he smiled at me after I noticed his sudden silent. It looks a bit force.

From then on, only silence reigned over us. No one spoke until we left that restaurant. I just smiled to Seujin as an act to say goodbye but he remained silent and his eyes were serious.

__
(A/N: I don't actually proofread my chapters so please spare me if you saw some errors and typos in the story. By the way, I'm traveling back to my hometown tomorrow as I am on vacation until today, wish me safety. Sadly, my hometown just got hit by a 7.1 magnitude Earthquake today. Hopefully, no one in my family's got hurt except my 4 cousins that were covered with the wall cement and debris. They've been rescued by my father and others. Thankfully, they are all okay.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
54.4K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
82.8K 2.5K 36
Teen parents #2 A girl who was invited by her friends to attend a party, now she carrying a baby of her longtime crush. NOTE THIS IS ONLY FICTIONAL A...
40.9K 1.2K 26
Kwon Soonyoung. a popular guy that everygirl in school would dream to be his one and only. but none of them get a chance from doing so. from a high s...