š„š­šžš«š§š¢š­š² šŽšŸ šŒš¢š¬ļæ½...

By fightthedarkness116

Book one of the Milano series. I was woken by a bucket of water threw on my face "God" I said shivering due... More

š–šžš„šœšØš¦šž! š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬ š€šžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœ, šƒš¢š¬šœššš„š¦šžš«š¬
š‚ššš¬š­
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ. "šˆ šœššš§'š­ ššØ š­š”š¢š¬."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ. "šˆ š”šššÆšž šŸš¢š±šžš š²šØš®š« ššš„š„š¢ššš§šœšž."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘. "š–š”šØ š–ššš¬ š’š”šž"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’. "šŒšžšžš­ š€š ššš¢š§"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“ "š˜šØš® š‡šššÆšž ššžšžš§ š“š”š«šØš®š š” š‡šžš„š„."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ” "šŸšŸŽšŸ šƒššš²š¬ š‹šžšŸš­"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ• "šŒš² š†š¢š«š„"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ– "šˆ šŒš¢š¬š¬ š“š”šžš¦"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ— "šŽš®š« š‹šØšÆšž š–š¢š„š„ š’š­ššš«š­ š€ š–ššš«"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ. "šŒš² šŒšššŸš¢šš šŒššš§"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ. "šˆ ššžšžš š˜šØš® š“šØ š“š«š®š¬š­ šŒšž."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ. "šˆ šƒš¢š šˆš­."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘ "šˆš­ š‚ššš§'š­ ššž š‡š¢š¦"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’: "š–š”š² š°šØš®š„š š­š”šžš²"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“. "š‹šØšÆšž šŒššš¤šžš¬ š˜šØš® šƒšØ š‚š«ššš³š² š“š”š¢š§š š¬."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”. ššžš° ššžš š¢š§š¢š§š š¬
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ• "šƒšØ š²šØš® š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š›šžšœšØš¦šž š¦š² šššššš²"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–. "š˜šØš®š« š’šØš§"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—. "ššØš­ š“š”šž š„š§š"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ. "šˆ š”šššÆšž š­š°šØ šššššš²'š¬"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ. "šˆ š°ššš§š­ šš š¬š¢š›š„š¢š§š š¬"
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘. "šˆš­'š¬ š­š¢š¦šž šŸšØš« šš š¦šššŸš¢šš š°ššš«."
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’: šŠš«š¢š¬š¬ššš§š§ ššš§š šƒššš¦š¢ššš§?
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”: š“š” šš«ššš¦šš š¬š­ššš«š­'š¬ ššš ššš¢š§
Graphic Shop
QNA

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ. "šœšØš®š©š„šž?"

876 11 0
By fightthedarkness116

E M M A

I

was done with my makeup.

Yes I am getting ready for Ethel's birthday.

It's where everything started. I still remember his 29th birthday.

Where we were introduced.

Where we were betrothed.

And now I am attending it again with his son. With my son.

I went to Ethan's room so that I can get him dressed before me as it will be difficult in the big ass dress.

I entered his room and the seen infront of me melted my heart. Ethel was buttoning Ethan's suit jacked as he sat infront of him.

They both were wearing the same suit.

How cute.

"You look some handsome baby."
I said and kissed Ethan's cheek.

"Thanks Mommy."

"I just came her to get him dress but I think you were quick."
I said to Ethel.

"Yeah we took a shower together and got dressed."

"Oh. I will go and get dressed."
I said and walked towards my room.

Yes!! I am Ethel don't share a room. I know what ever happened was not our fault. But it has caused a awkwardness between us. Which I don't think will get over this quickly.

He did break his promise. Well I see no fault of his but he did sleep around with women's like before we got married.

What do you expect him you do after you just vanished and he was said that you killed his grandfather. Almost his father.

Lexi are you on his side of my.

Ethel from day on.

Betrayer.

I got dressed.

I walked downstairs.

"Oh!! My god you look so pretty."
Eleonora said.

"Thank you but I don't look better than you."

"Oh come on. You deserve to look the best aslas It's your man's birthday."

My man??

Di you fogert you wedding vow.

I remember my wedding vow. MY MAFIA MAN. Those were my words.

I just smiled at her.

Ethel and Ethan walked downstairs.

"Oh my god!!! My grandson is the cutest."
Eleonora said picking Ethan and pampering him with kisses.

She loves him

"Emma I need to talk to you."
Ethel said to me.

"Yes"

"In private."

"Ok"

We walked in his office.

Shit this is weird. This is the place we had our last had sex.

I am feeling nostalgic. Infact I have been feeling nostalgic ever since I got here.

"Emma"
Ethel said and I got out of my thoughts.

"Yes!! Tell me what do you want to talk."

"Umm...like you know you disappeared. So I don't think you have been in public as in as Blake partner. So mostly nobody in the mafia knows that why you left. So I think we should keep it a secret."

"How"

"If someone asks us why you were missing. You should say that you wanted your pregnancy to be private. And our son should be safe until now when we introduce the heir."

"Ok"

"And also.."

"What?"

"We need to pretend to be a couple. So nobody doubts."

Couple??

When a girl and a boy are in relations-"

I know the meaning of couple.

The hole fucking world knows that you sleep with other girls and now you wnat me to pretend that everything's alright.

Fucking Asshole.

"Ok"

°•°

We three were standing upstairs in the dark.

"Now we have to birthday boy. The mafia king. Ethel Milano. Along with the queen Emma Milano. And their son the heir of the mafia throne. Ethan Milano"

Emma Milano. It feels so weird.

As soon as they mentioned me and Ethan all people started talking.

Suddenly the lights were focused on us. Ethel's hands went to my waist. And pulled me closer to him.

Fuck!! He still gives me butterflies.

We walked downstairs and stood besides this huge cake which is bigger than us. Eleonora, Alexander and Blake were standing besides us.

Soon Ethel cut the cake and and feed Ethan the first. Then he feed me and placed a kiss on my lips Before feeding Eleonora, Alexander and Blake.

The party started and Ethel was busy introducing Ethan.
_______________________________________

"Marcello still there's time. I don't want to be here. Why have you brought me here. I can't face Blake."
I said to Marcello as we stood infront to Blake's house.

All these years I have not spoken to Blake. After all that I went into depression and left the country for my own good.

I can't face him. No matter how hard I try. I killed his baby.

He'll never know that he was going to be a father.

"Blake!! I thought the great Blake Milano is the past."
Marcello snapped at me.

"No matter how hard I try he will never be my past. He is my present and future. You forced me to all this"

I wish I could say this to him.

"Offcause he is but it's occurred to attend your ex's party."
He ignored me and walked in as I followed him like a lost puppy.

"Emma"
Marcello said and walked towards a pretty girl.

"Oh..Marcello"

"Where have you been. You just got disappeared."

"Actually I was pregnant so I went underground for safety."

"Pregnant?? Does it mean we have a heir for the throne after Ethel."

Ethel's heir?

Means she is Ethel's wife.

Our baby was the real heir. Only If he wasn't killed before entering this world.

I didn't see her at her own wedding. In was in my own pain it turmoil. Or maybe I didn't recognized her.

"Emma"
I heard a voice.

It's him.

I know It's him.

Blake walked in with a girl.

"Emma I need to introduce you to someone."
He said as his hand went on that girls waist dragging her closer to him.

That should be my waist.

He's hand should be on my waist and not some random slut.

Same thing happed at Ethel's wedding.

"This is my beautiful Fiance Elsa."
He said and smirked at me.

Fiance??

He's engaged?

"Shut up!! Is this the thing you wanted to tell me."
Emma asked.

"Yes!!"
_______________________________________
19 September 2022

My heart goes to Marcella. No one should deserve this. Everyone has a right to chose their partner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 155K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
89.7K 2K 20
" you can never escape me amore" when he said this I felt the hair on my neck stand and my pussy clench at the same time. I didn't have to turn aroun...
68.8K 1.4K 23
COMPLETE Selfless Erica helps out a friend one night and end up in a shootout, she is then faced with a decision to help the guys who almost got her...
896K 33.8K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...