Wttt polyshots!

By 4Technical2Error0

characters belong to ben brainard. this will be lots of welcome to the table polyamourous oneshots 8-20-22:... More

key
โ˜†๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿค™๐ŸŽญ
โ˜†๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ—ฝ
happy state day to NY
๐Ÿป๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅœ
hey, requests?
๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽญโ˜†๐ŸŠ๐Ÿค™
โ˜†๐Ÿ†—๏ธ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿฆ…
๐Ÿป๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅœpt2

โ˜†๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿค™๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ†—๏ธ๐Ÿฆ…โ„

537 12 8
By 4Technical2Error0

(In this they all have a bit more open of a relationship- so while NY TX CA LA FL and Gov are all mutually dating,  texas is the only one dating OK and AK. The brother - like dynamic from my texacali book doesn't take place here, and even there is a dynamic, not actual full blown 'they're siblings' Hc/gen/srs)

Also!! Tw for shaming poly for being swingers and also being called things like s__t or wh-re.

Texas yawned as he woke, seeing Oklahoma was gone with from next to him, a note there that said he would be back around 11. Texas gave a hum and looked at the time, seeing it was 8:30.. around the time he woke up anyway. He had dozens of notifications that he didn't bother checking as he got up and put on some clothes, a pair of jeans and one of New yorks hoodies, before he shoved his phone in his pocket and went out to go get some coffee. As he went out he saw that there was a meeting happening, yet it wasn't one he was scheduled to be at so he wasn't to worried,  and in general he hadn't even known there was a meeting today.
    As he poured his coffee,  he felt his pocket vibrating with more notices, but currently he was more busy smiling to himself regarding the day before.
     Him and Oklahoma had actually gone on a more official date- and although it wasn't super fancy,  they both had fun.  A lot of it involved them reaching in a park,  something simple but they both got a kick out of.  There was a baseball game going on at the park they had gone to,  so they stole food for the good ol' southern kick they'd get from it,  but,  they were caught. So,  they had joked about how they didn't need to worry about out running the guy that ran the stand, but only outrunning the other.
    Texas won the race to the car,  and he was surprised to see that Oklahoma was actually still being chased since they had parked rather far. Saying as the driver side was closer to the direction Oklahoma was running from,  texas simply fired up the engine before he crawled over to the passenger seat, only just barely situating himself by the time Oklahoma hopped in the car and seeing texas car out into the center of the parking lot, both of them getting a kick out of the fact they both managed to not get arrested.
    In turn of the fact that texas had managed to win,  and Oklahoma was pouting about it,  texas had Oklahoma pull into a drive-thru and he ordered them both strawberry milkshakes, which happened to be the state of oklahomas iconic drink. And just the fact that Tex new that had made Oklahoma happy, and it made texas happy in turn.
    Texas blushed just a little,  hoping up on the counter as he finished his first cup,  pouring his next already as he than thought about that night.
         When the two finally got home,  they saw cali in the kitchen and Oklahoma pushed texas to go ahead since he planned to shower anyway before bed. Texas was thankful for this,  as it had treasures him that Oklahoma really was fine with texas being poly, and he actually gave texas a kiss before heading down the hall.
      Cali was baking a cake in the kitchen when Texas walked in,  being careful not to stomp to be sure cali wouldn't yell at him about how the cake could fall before he looped his and around cali's torso and planted a kiss on his jaw from behind. He heard a chuckle from cali before his lover had turned and kissed him propperly.
     The two exchanged their greeting before cali asked texas how his date went,  which cali than was introduced to texas excitedly rambling on about how nice it was,  which made cali smile softly as he listened to his lover.  Cali was happy for his partner being able to go on the date he did with Oklahoma, he knew texas had been crushing for a hot minute, and also knew that texas was awkward when it came to dating without his partners. Alaska was difficult enough for texas,  and Alaska also dated new york. Texas was just awkward because he didn't want to mess up what he had,  and cali could understand,  but he was happy texas was breaking that shell.
     When cali was done baking and the two had finally separated about an hour and a half later,  texas had gone to bed to find Oklahoma there;  resting in his sweats and one of texas hoodies- and damn did texas love to get to see that. When Texas entered his bed, he had started to apologize;  but Oklahoma spotted him with a kiss, pulling him closer by the waist, spooning the larger state with swift ease. It made texas smile as he careful held onto the other,  returning the kiss calmly.
      Texas couldn't help but sigh with content as he drank his coffee still.. how did he get so lucky? He set down his note half full cup,  finally deciding to check his phone,  annoyance strangling him slightly.
    He was surprised to see how many of the notifications were from Twitter, all apps had notifications set to mention only unless they were his personals that only other states new,  so to say the least his skin crawled slightly when he opened the app and saw #texas #statehousereality and #statehousetea all 3 on the trending tab... this.. couldn't end well.
    He glanced at the meeting room slowly before he actually started to look at posts, and the first he was met by was one that mentioned him.

'Texas, a state at the state house is believed to be a scandalized cheater based off how he has been seen in public, constantly seen with different states in, although different places, it all leads to the que of romance. What will @ TXSH have to say about this? '

      Slowly texas eyes trailed down to the next tweet,  clearly not a news account as it had much different.. language.

'That f*cking wh×re @ TXSH is so clearly cheating on whoever his real signing other is! Just yesterday a fan got a picture of him with @ OKSH and a few days before, someone else saw him with @ FLSH ! Someone has got to teach this southern d*ck a lesson because I swear, I love the show,  but he is just so infuriating.'

    Texas stomach went weak to this.. how could he be such an idiot?  But.. oh God;  the other states,  he made them look like idiots..

'Anyone wanna talk about how @ TXSH low key turned out to be a sl×t? Sorry if that sounds rude but I think we all saw it,  hell, he couldn't even keep from staring @ GovSH I mean- did you guys really not expect him to do something like this?'

    He swallowed hard,  staring at his phone,  continuing to scroll.

' I really feel bad for them,  I mean,  who thought really @ TXSH would go all out cheater? I really wonder how he got @ NYSH the most!  Guy seamed tough, I'm not to surprised about @ LASH or @ FLSH tho, sad as it is they seam gullible enough to trust anything he'd say. '

'Wow, @ TXSH went from red state to red flag really quick.'

'Had anyone confirmed anything about @ TXSH ? Has @ StHouse_Official said anything on it?  Honestly it'll be a pretty interesting episode.'

'How many people did @ TXSH get to? People sat CA NY FL LA OK AK Gov and come on guys,  I don't think the dude could realistically pull that many of he wanted to. @ GovSH Can you tell us anything?'

'So, @ TXSH is a cheat? Who all do you guys think he pulled? Because I'm thinking at least 6 but I mean, seeing him with @ OKSH actually surprised me, I thought those two were actually rivals. Really weird.'

  Texas eyes slowly watered. He hopped off the counter, feeling sick or dizzy, maybe both.  As he was about to leave his half empty cup of coffee,  a soft buzzing chime sounded,  signifying to him that the meeting was put off for a break, similar to how a court takes recess. He swallowed as he tried as fast as he could to make his way back to his room, he needed to hide. He couldn't handle this right now.  His lovers must hate him, Oklahoma would kill him for sure,  he barely just started dating the guy and already texas got him canceled on fuckin' Twitter of all things.
     He couldn't focus and his vision blurred as he got closer to his room,  but arms were around him and he heard someone's voice and then.. "Cowboy, calm down,  it's okay." New York,  God of course new york caught him,  he would be livid,  he had to be,  but he said it's ok so,  "Tex; come on now.." New York felt the sob that went through texas and he paused, slowly pulling texas into a closer hug even tho texas tried to push off; his face hidden over his hat.
     Texas, although he was trying to get away, wanted nothing more than to be able to hug new york.  He couldn't though, really texas shouldn't even be crying,  but here he was,  stuck in the grip of his lover, trying to get away even though he was to weak. "Please jus' let go i.." Texas couldn't make it through the sentence before crumbling. He couldn't take it- he could take a lot.
    He could take people hating him,  he could take a beating on in a fight,  he could take his trauma, he could deal with being called slurs, he could deal with being called homophobia, transphobic, fucking hell, he could deal with death threats.
    But his lovers... they meant so much to him,  he didn't think any but cali have ever even seen him cry,  and that was because he punched himself in the noise on accident and it immediately triggered his eyes into watering.
    As new york felt texas give up, falling into his arms, surprise hit the Empire state. Texas.. mister stone cold southerner, gave up physically against him in less than a minute.  New york had seen texas fight Tennessee, fist to cuff, for an hour and a half straight.  Of course they were just rough housing, but  come on, Tex just..
    Texas choked on sobs, trying to stop himself from crying, he had to stop, he couldn't let new york see him like this but,  "I'm sor..so sorry," texas could barely contain his sobs, and he felt new york lift hum up some, helping texas stand before he lifted texas head a bit, wiping the south state's tears.
     "Come on, cowboy, we can go to your room but you aren't lockin yourself up all alone. And know we are by no means mad at you, understand me? It'll be ok.." He saw texas look down again,  face once again shielded by his hat.
   As new york lead texas, he watched Tex carefully.. seeing him emotional just hurt, and he couldn't explain it in any other way, he hadn't seen texas cry before this, but seeing him physically fall apart? That was another level of directing new york worried about. Once they got to texas room, new york sat with texas on the bed; pulling him close, hearing texas start to sob again.
    "You shouldnt.. I'm sorry I cant.. stop, I can't stop," texas spoke in reference to his shaking and crying but new york pulled texas closer, leaning texas onto him. Texas voice had cracked and shaken, and it saddened new york slightly.
    "Don't apologize, you haven't done anything wrong, Shooter, just let it out, okay?"He carefully rubbed circles on texas back, being gripped onto by the other slightly.
    Texas was comforted more by new york only tensing up again momentarily  when weight added to the bed on his other side, tho texas felt his hat hit his lap gently as Alaska's hand carefully ran through texas hair, and although texas didn't look up at them; he knew they were sat criss cross next to him while her body pointed closely toward him.
     "Hey, honey.." Alaska drew off gently as they continues what she did, his hand running through texas hand still to comfort them. They glanced up to new york and gave a gentle smile, and while new York smiled back, Alaska still saw the worry York's eyes held.
    Texas had now moved his arm up in front of his eyes as he slowed down his breathing, he didn't want to cry right now. He was thankful for his lovers but being that vulnerable wasnt.. anything, he wanted to be.

  In the living room California and gov were discussing exactly how to deal with everything, Gov being more upset he couldn't get the secret service to do anything while California was all around livid at anyone who made posts regarding Texas' love life. Than there were Florida and Loui, both wanted to check in on texas but they were trying to let alaska and new york calm him down. When new york told gov he was crying when he saw him, no one immediately believed it, tho California did stop all of them from moving to rash, saying it was best that only new york went. They told Alaska to go too when they figured she was also good at comforting the southerner
    "So how are we supposed to go about everything? Because I'm about to start getting peoples accounts fully banned." California looked to gov, while California looked as pissed off as he was, his face softened whenever he actually looked at any of his partners. He isn't mad at his partners, for once, he's upset about receipts.
     Gov sighed, currently on hold and writing out an email, "for now I'm trying to get SS to find the original post to see how it was allowed to happen and who started it, than I guess we go to helping texas. As far as where my concern is placed its more for them than at all for the public eye." Gov finished his email and groaned as he set his phone down on speaker, terrible elevator jazz going through as he was on hold.
     Loui had Florida close, looking at Gov, "ay.. as much as we are all worried about texas; public eye takes place there. We need to figure stuff ou' so we don let 'im get harassed. He has a heavy head, after he initially cools off we can' keep 'em here."
     "Not to mention producers are getting contacted now, and from what I saw a lot of people are excited in regards of the show, really w have to-" florida was cut off by the door opening and slamming fast, a livid Oklahoma coming through the door.
   "Ay okie; we're all upset but don't let Texas here you freaking out," cali scolded the other gently, getting an all around exhausted yet confused look from Oklahoma. "Alright, Ok, what happened?"
    Oklahoma shook his head, "why are people freaking out over a, and I quote, 'state house south scandal'? I was just questioned by 5 reporters, and they said Texas was.. swinging?" As Oklahoma finished gov's eyes widened.
    "Oklahoma, what did you tell them?" Gove asked this worriedly and Oklahoma huffed.
    "I told em' to stay in their own fuckin' business and to focus on finding a life before they worry about ours! now where is texas and why is cali talkin' bout 'em like he's a package with a this side up label covered in fragile sticker packaging?" As oklahoma's chest moved up and down with worry, he looked between each state, seeing each with a different expression.
       Gov swallowed, looking at oklahoma. "Ok, he's in his room with Alaska and new york but.... we're giving them time to keep him calm, from what new york said, he's shaken and.. was crying, but;" that was all Oklahoma needed to take off running down the hall. Florida stood but loui held his hand, giving him a look to say it would be ok. "Well that's nice.. Florida, what were you saying before the door slammed?" Gov offered a smile to comfort florida; showing he was paying attention to him now.

  Texas slowly moved his arm when he was sure his eyes had calmed down from just how puffy they were. He swallowed, about to thank and apologize to his lovers, but as he looked up he was hit in the chest and around him, making his eyes widen and look up as he was tackled from his already sitting position to now be forced down on the bed by oklahoma.
    "Tex- I wouldn't have left had I known what was happenin' I would've taken the day off, new york I'm sorry I totally just punched ya but Tex, listen, no one is mad and no one blames ya and I'm sorry any uh this is happenin.." He starred down at his puffy eyed lover, who smiled carefully at oklahoma.
     "New record for gettin someone canceled, I can guarantee, 12 hours?" Texas asked, trying to stay a bit more strong as Oklahoma picked up texas hat and put it on himself, now moving off of texas, having effectively gained his lovers full attention while he had wanted it.
   Oklahoma gave a hum, watching texas calmly, "I think florida might have ya beat, but serious note, I mean it.  It's gonna be fine, ok?" Oklahoma was surprised when new york moved back some on texas bed and patted a place for Oklahoma to sit in front of him, which the other state did in an instant, giving a thankful smile to new york before looking back at texas.
    Texas nodded slowly, not meeting oklahoma's eyes again, "I'm still.. sorry.." Oklahoma sighed, shakinging his head as he watched New York get amused by his reaction to the other southern state.
    "No, you don't have to be sorry for getting attacked online, this is like if a waiter poured hot soup in your lap and you apologized, ya don't need to, and ya don't really have a reason to," Oklahoma said this while giving texas arm gentle punches, recieving a groan from him.
    "That's a attack on me, me only. I can deal with that but.. when it comes to all of you I cant.." texas swallowed, looking down as he stiffened his shoulders, trying to numb the throbbing that rang in his chest, "it's just different, oak. You, York, 'Lask- they even called out Gov, and they blatantly disrespected loui and Florida saying they would fall for someone who cheats, I mean.. I ordered soup and it was threw at all of you. That'd why I'm apologizing and.." He sighed, rubbing over his eyes a bit as Oklahoma sat there, waiting to listen to him still.
   "I dont.. I want to speak for em but any-anything I say would be me only hurting them more.. I can't be the one to defend and even tho the attack was aimed to me I feel like it hit everyone else.." tex's voice cracked and his hands shook and he gripped them to his pants, but Oklahoma carefully took tex's hands, holding them gently in his own. "I cant respond to anything without it looking like I'm responding for all of you.."
     As texas finished, new york's arms looped around texas torso again while Alaska pet his hair gently once again, Oklahoma holding both of texas hands in one of his while lifting the other to pull up texas chin. "Love, thank you for communicating how you view this, now I'm gon' tell you how it is, ok?" Oklahoma looked texas In the eyes, carefully wiping his lovers tears away, "It wasn't a fall, it was simply... how do I say- a hit off the target. You shouldnt have to say anythin right now because this shouldn't of happened at all. Right now, all you gotta do is make it through, got me?" Oklahoma smiled softly at texas, watching as texas a little, "we're all here for you, and once you're ready, I think loui and Florida were about ready to murder Gov to get to ya, and overall if yer gon' stop moping, everything will clear faster than you know it."
    Texas swallowed to this, glancing at the door,  "honey; we keep telling you that none of us blame you, the only one holding you here is yourself.." Alaska ruffled texas hair a little more.
   New York carefully rested his chin on texas shoulder, giving a quick but gentle kiss to his neck, "we aren't gonna let ya stay in solitude, Shooter, I know it's scary and you don't have to argue with me over that, but really I didn't want to let ya stay inside here at all." New York mentioned the last part quietly as he remembered the fact that texas had before physically collapsed, holding Texas a bit tighter around his torso.
     Texas swallowed again, slowly speaking, "are they.." He thought for a second on what he wanted to ask, "embarrassed?" Texas seamed undecided on his question, even as he said it, visibly getting uncomfortable as he said it.
    To this Alaska spoke, looking down at his lover, "no, hunny, believe me. None of us would ever be embarrassed by being with you, no matter what got posted online or said." To this new york squeezed texas torso again.
     "I promise you, Cowboy, it'll be ok. And if you get overwhelmed by anythin' happenin' than we come back in here and let you take a break.. ok?" New york moved a bit closer to texas side, gently holding him with one arm now while his other hand found oklahomas back, rubbing a gentle circle of apology for taking up his spot where he was by texas.
    Texas nodded slowly, scooting off his bed to stand, much less dizzy now as he was eager to see his other partners. Alaska, new york and Oklahoma all stood up after him as they each silently made their way out with him, tho new york's hand was gently on texas back and Oklahoma stood close to texas side as they went out.
     As soon as they got to the living room texas froze from seeing his partners looked rather livid- it actually frightened texas at first, tho mew york snapped and everyone looked over, immediately all smiling and looking relieved to see texas.
    Florida immediately ran to texas, stopping in front of him as he saw texas priory frightened expression. "Are you ok with tou-" texas arms flew around florida to hug him, holding florida close to his chest with his arms closely around his shoulders, florida now being covered by texas quickly.
    "I'm sorry I cant do or say anything to make everything stop but just know I'm not trying to-" loui turned texas head from next to him, kissing him to cut him off saying as florida couldn't do that as he was crushed it the larger south state's hold.
    "Don' start that, Sha, non'a that even been crossing are minds, we just want to know if you're ok." Loui said this as he pulled away from a slightly surprised texas.
    "I'm ok.. well, actually I'm TX but in other-" his hat was thrown at him from Oklahoma, "-than that I really am fine- I just.." He swallowed, loosening his grip a but on florida, "got a bit overwhelmed, that's all."
   As texas said that he looked up to see cali frown, immediately looking back down to his other lovers, not wanting to see he made cali sad. He felt a gentle hold around his back from the opposite side from where loui stood, texas only glancing a second at gov, feeling his eyes slightly stinging again, "Tex.. it's ok, everything is being handled now and nothing more is about to happen, alright?" Govs voice soothed the southerner some, gov setting his chin on texas shoulder, "besides, weren't we all anxious about coming out fully? Now we don't necessarily have to find a way."
    "I do like that part," he admitted; gently giving gov a headbutt, "at the same time tho, we have to ensure people know the behavior isn't ok and blahk." That made California laugh some, picking up texas hat from where it fell after Oklahoma threw it, gently setting it back on Texas head for him, adjusting it to sit evenly.
    "I can handle that part, but I do have an idea on how to settle everything." California admitted, gently placing a kiss on texas nose, giggling a bit at his lover. "And, it would be able to cover all grounds regarding posting, clearing the air, production, the next episode, rumors about cheating, all of it."
     Gov looked skeptically at California, not really seeing a way that could happen, "alright cali, spill your plan than because the secret service still has me on hold."
     Cali smiled, giving a hum, "ok, so-"

   Thee hours later a post was made on Twitter from the state house.

'A new episode will be releasing at this time tomarrow, all questions that stand will have an answer the video, but as it stands we need patience.. on another note, texas, are we right?'

   Texas got a laugh out of the continuing of slander, and immediately he started posting. He was getting everyone riled up for the next episode.

'Y'all, it's really not my fault.'

'Oklahoma and Alaska both said it was fine'

'Cali didn't mind as long as new york was involved, not to mention, we argue anyway'

'Oh, florida and Louisiana? Mai, they don't mind it one bit.'

'It was all at different times any how, so who cares?'

'Gov? He was pretty easy, great catch tho, can't lie bout that.'

     Texas partners each fueled these in their own way, and truth be told they were really taking his phone to post the the sentences themselves, and they recorded all of it.
     Next, was what they would each post.

@ GovSH to @ TXSH 'Tex, we're supposed to keep this secret until tomarrow!'

@ CASH to TXSH 'I swear to it lone star, stop, you're only making things worse right now.'

@ AKSH to TXSH 'Why are you announcing all this again? It'll come to light tomarrow, let's be real, the trending tab just sped things up.'

@ NYSH to TXSH 'Dang it, Shooter, my brother's are on here I don't needs them trying to start shit with ya too

@ LASH to TXSH 'Mai Sha you know Flo can't read, how you gonna disrespect him by postin?'

  Throughout all of this states were taking turns smothering texas, and honestly texas nerves had been dying down more and more. Slowly he was just messing around as much as everyone else was, but everyone saw his mad amount of embarrassment when Oklahoma got confirmation he could go as far as he wanted with any kinds of jokes. Bad mistake on texas part.

@ OKSH to TXSH 'Man I know you have the longhorns but how horny you gotta get to pull this?'

    "We might actually get canceled now-"
"Nah, people eat this stuff up when it comes to Californian drama, I'll feed it," cali corrected texas, and he knew he was done for when cali said he'd feed it, him and Oklahoma sitting next to each other while posting.

@ CASH to OKSH 'how long has he had you now?'

@ OKSH to CASH 'depends what you mean, in some terms a year, when it comes to horns than a few months.'

@ CASH to OKSH 'Damn, he really pulled us, huh

@ OKSH to CASH 'I mean, I can't say I regret it when it comes to his ways tho, I mean, let's be honest'

    Cali and Oklahoma were both giggling as they watched texas blush dark red as they kept writing, him trying to hide his face to his hat despite Florida laying across him, new york on his right, Alaska leaning over the back of the couch to watch over him, gov standing near by, flat out just laughing at what they wrote as he watched texas live reaction. Yeah- he couldn't hide well, could he. Especially when all of this was still being recorded.

@ CASH to OKSH 'I'm not saying he isn't hot.'

@ OKSH to CASH 'Oh that isn't even a question, he's fuckin candy.'

@ NYSH to TXSH "you got pretty quiet cowboy

@ GovSH 'enough all of you, you'll spoil tomorrow's episode if you keep addressing all this.'

    Everyone glared at Gov and gov chuckled a bit before speaking, "before you get to upset, I want you guys to look at your boyfriend over there who is dying."
    Cali looked up propperly now, along with Oklahoma, before they both busted out laughing, texas trying to cover his face tho new york grabbed his chin, "no, no, Long Horn, I think you brought this on yourself, I mean clearly they think you're hot." Texas was a mess of embarrassment as he glanced at the camera, "if you don't cut this bit out I'm actually going to commit a scandal."
     Cali couldn't help but laugh more, breaking out in tears, "oh no, threats of being a even hotter wanna be bad boy, we're so scared, please dont wear chains or get tattoos," cali was in sobs of laughter now, honestly wiping tears away. From how much he was laughing, only doing so more when he saw texas blush redder.
     Oklahoma shook his head, sighing as he calmed down, "it's ok, Tex, we all know your big scary and scandalous already, you don't have to prove yourself to us," Oklahoma teased, seeing as texas just put his head down onto Florida's stomach, florida patting texas head as he laughed.

   Than, there was the thumbnail.. arguably, one of the funnest parts.

    Texas sighed as he stood in the center of the living room in front of the camera while his partners were debating on how they should stand near him.
    Soon enough they all agreed, florida walked up first, taking off his flamingo tie, looping it around texas necknot pulling tightly on it while new York went behind texas, gently setting his hand to rest just under texas neck, pushing in on his collar bone.
    Cali went over to Texas other side, tugging his torso in towards him, and texas blushed, feeling as all his partners were pulling on him. He agreed to it, but God was it more direct attention than he was used to.
    Loui went behind Florida, his head resting visibly to the camera as it was leaned against the other gator state's head while his arms were wrapped around both new york and Florida. Then there was gov who went to cali's side, standing there comfortably holding cali's hand. 
    Alaska and Oklahoma sat in front of texas legs, making the two halves of a heard pose with their hands as everyone posed in position for the thumbnail for the episode, texas in the middle feeling like he might die. Once they stood there long enough they were all sure a clip could be directed, some broke out laughing while others continued what they were doing, such as new york playfully running his hand up texas throat, or Florida pulling gently on the tie.
   Cali immediately squeezed texas torso, not even looking at him while he spoke to gov, which caused all the more reason for Texas to blush. Slowly things cooled down and Alaska looked up from the floor, "now that we have most of this done, why don't we set up a movie in the livingroom?" As he offered this, they saw Oklahoma get excited next to Alaska, his foot tapping a bit.
    Most states weren't close enough to oklahoma to actually se him get excited how they almost saw, tho Florida, who was especially interested, recognized the click as Oklahoma raised a guard, "I think that sounds like a good idea," he said this slowly, just about to add something when New york chuckled.
     "You knows you don't have to take a chill pill every five seconds around us, we aren't gonna bite you for gettins excited, as it stands right now that's texas job," new york got a slight elbow to the ribs from texas tho the hit wasn't rough as he watched Oklahoma blush slightly.
    "New york will Tease you a lot, he doesn't mean any harm by it," Alaska reassured softly, hearing new york scoff quietly behind him and Oklahoma nodded some. As it was, Oklahoma was only really dating Texas right now.
    "You can, at any time, tell me to stops tho, and I will," new york said this while he was just poking texas, snickering a bit at the glare he got from him.
     Oklahoma nodded thankfully,  although he didn't comment on the topic- he didn't mind much really,  besides,  he figured he could trust new york since he is Texas boyfriend, so he didn't worry on it. Instead he watched gov,  who started speaking, "so,  movie night it is than? " when he was agreed with he let go of cali and hummed, stretching calmly,  "alright,  I'll go get the mats." At this Florida fallowed,  smiling as he went to help the other.

-> more oklahomas perspective.

     Oklahoma glanced at Alaska as they started moving around,  deciding to question them since they were less likely to make fun of his questions, "should uh... I get some stuff? Or is there something I should do?"
     Alaska smiled at him,  not getting the immediate cue, "you're ok to do whatever you'd like right now,  select states usually set up while other make snacks, no one bothered you to do anything so you don't have to worry. " Alaska gave a reassuring smile before going to help move the couch.
     Oklahoma backed up a bit awkwardly,  gripping a table behind him as he looked for where he should be,  if he wasn't helping he should be out of the way out just something,  "Mai Sha,  you're Makin that face florida makes when he ain't with any of us,  you ok?" Loui walked over,  leaning carefully on the table next to him,  watching oklahomas eyes looking around quickly in the living room.
    "Just.. sorta seeing if anything needs done I guess, " he admitted this quietly to the other state,  which of who looked to oklahoma in the eyes.
    Loui glanced Oklahoma over,  sighing gently before speaking,  "you don't have to help to be appreciated and loved.. I know that's hard to learn but you're allowed to stand back some times." When he looked back at Oklahoma, he watched the click that made Oklahoma look like he just might cry,  "you don't have to stay out the way either,  you can just.. exist and be ok."
    Oklahoma swallowed down the feeling he had, looking at the floor away from loui, "Thanks, lou.."
    Loui smiled gently,  giving a hum, "you gonna be ok if I touch you?" Oklahoma looked up a bit before nodding,  giving Loui the ok. Loui grabbed Oklahoma gently by the hand and brought him out to the couch,  sitting on the corner of it while bringing Oklahoma down with him,  holding the state carefully.  Gently loui started to run his fingers through oklahomas hair,  holding the other now near his chest with an all around calm demeanor.
    Oklahoma layed there  calmly on loui's chest,  speaking after some time;, "thank you,  but... why do you bother doing this if we aren't directly datin'?" As he asked this he looked up; only to see Loui look back down to him calmly.
    "You needed it,  right?  Besides, you're dating Tex.. and, I personally don't wanna see him worrying too much 'bout his lovers not gettin along.. not to mention you're cute." He saw okie blush at the end and it made his Heart flutter, God was that adorable. 

    ---New York's perspective.

   After helping gov grab mats to lay down in front of the couch between it and the TV, he wondered what everyone was doing.. he was, probably the most, protectic boyfriend out of the bunch. He didn't mind what anyone would be doing, for say, he just had to make sure all of them were safe. He was sure they ask were but with how the day was going;  he couldn't tell.
    Instead of seeking everyone out,  he went to the kitchen to start making everyone their drinks.. that is,  when he remembered Oklahoma. He didn't know what he drank.. ok,  he would just start the coffee pot before going to ask.
   Walking towards the living room he walked up behind the couch,  finding himself lucky for finding both loui and Oklahoma. He had to refrain from giving a laugh when he saw Oklahoma jump, while loui had greeted him calmly. "Hey- I just need to knows what you drink.. I'm grabbing em and dunno what ya like."
    Oklahoma thought for a second, slowly speaking, "anythin' without alcohol really, please.." New York gave a smile and nodded before looking at loui.
    "Somethin sweeter." With this new york left to go make drinks.

    Texas was hugging gov in the corner of the kitchen. They did this when things got overwhelming, for both of them it helped. Texas had an excuse to hold onto someone without admitting he was more vulnerable than ever, and gov had an excuse to give plenty of affection to his, usually closed off, boyfriend.
   Texas was slightly leaned over gov's shoulder currently, unlike usual. Emotions were hitting him again and he couldn't be around all of his lovers- he knew they were being happy despite the day, and here he was, being emotional over some dumb tweets. But.. gov held him securely, letting texas be sad, upset, all of it. Usually when stuff like this happened, and Texas was all sad, angry, awkward, he would just go off to be alone, whether he locked himself in his room, or he went out to hunt, or fish, or literally anything but let his boyfriends see hum.
   Texas hadn't noticed he was crying until he felt new yorks hoodie (which he was still wearing,) start to get wet on his neck line from where the tears had ran down. He hastily leaned away from gov to rub at his eyes, but even as his motions were fast, gov was already carefully wiping the tears from texas face.
  Texas watched gov's hand a moment before leaning back into the hold, allowing more tears to fall. He had to. He had to stop just leaving when he git emotional.. he wouldn't want any of them to.
    After a few more minutes texas pushed out gently, now giving gov a smile, "They're probably about done setting up.. shit, popcorn," texas remembered, fastly looking at the microwave that now had smoke pouring from it. "I uh.. think it might be.. a little passed medium.. rare.. burnt."
  Gov quickly went to the microwave, unplugging it tho they still saw fire inside it; to which gov flung the microwave open and went to grab it, new york running over, "Don't grab fire-!" Cali yawned going next to all of them as he just grabbed it and tossed it in the sink.
    "If it has to do with fire, just call me.." He grabbed another bag of popcorn and tossed it to gov before turning on cold water in the sink than pulling texas into a tight hold, "you take over making popcorn and me and new york can preocupy firefly."

    After everything with those 4 were done, they brought out the popcorn and, at the very least, texas let out a happy sigh as he saw Alaska sitting on the couch waiting to start the movie while loui and Oklahoma were laid across it, Oklahoma asleep on top of loui. Texas sat on the matress they had layed down with his back against the couch, calmly laying his head back to smile at loui, "aww, you stole my boyfriend." Texas joked with him as loui laughed quietly. His head was rested on Florida's lap, as florida was sitting on the end calmly.
       Loui smiled, giggling softly, "can't blame me, he needed somethin ta do," loui joked quietly, feeling Oklahoma stir a bit on him, causing himself to go still.
    Texas grinned, shaking his head with amusement before glancing at Florida, "hey love." Texas wanted to be sure he always greeted florida. Florida had let everyone know he sometimes had issues with separation anxiety, and in turn, none of his lovers ever wanted to be away from him to long.
    Florida smiled and leaned down over loui carefully to plant a fast kiss on the other southern state's lips, "Hi, Tex, holding up good?"
    Texas swallowed but nodded some, still smiling qt them, "yeah.. A lot happened but overall it'll be fine." Loui gave a hum and carefully leaned over to give texas a kiss to his forhead.
    At this point now everyone was laying down and comfortable. Gov, cali and new york were all cuddled near texas, all talking quietly until Maine and Rhode Island walked in. New York looked over and hummed, Alaska giving a wave to them as well.
     Maine dated Alaska and was close to New york as well, although Rhode was just a friend of Maine's. "Hey, love, what's all that?" Alaska asked this while Maine brought over loads of stapled files and Rhode was on his laptop.
      "Well,.." He glanced at oklahoma who was asleep and lowered his voice carefully, "you said Texas got attacked on Twitter so.. we tracked the original posts, all shares and everything we could find that fallowed up to the trending tags. We also have all the accounts phone numbers and personal identifacations." Alaska smiled at his lover, laughing gently as everything was passed to new york and Gov. Of course Rhode could find everything, he had shit on everyone.
    "Thank you, Dear. That means a lot, and thanks rhode," she smiled at both of them and Rhode sorta raised his laptop to cover his face. He did it as a favor for Maine. Nothing else.
    Maine walked over and gave Alaska a kiss on the forhead calmly, "Don't worry about it, Bae, let me know if there's anything else I can do."
    Alaska grinned and pulled Maine down some to peck his lips, "Don't miss next time." They joked, making Maine laugh some. Maine and Rhode both left soon after that, both being greatly appreciated.
   The two did a lot more than the secret service managed to. When Maine had left Texas tried to grab one of the stacks of paper, tho cali cut him off, "Nope, you're watching the movie with me while they deal with that."
    "Cal I wanna see what it says.."
   "Nope, you're gonna be bisexual with me."
     "...I already am, Goldie, what does watching a movie have to do wi-"
    "Firefly, you're gonna watch the movie and cuddle with me, you're not gonna stress over stupid paper work."
    "Goldiiiiie."
    "Texas shut up and cuddle your boyfriend before we make long horn jokes again." Louisiana burst out laughing when Oklahoma woke up and just spat fire at their lover, making texas go a deep shade of red.
    California smirked as texas immediately stopped reaching for the papers and in turn took off his hat, laying down closer to cali, "wha-.. what's this movie about again?"
    "That's what I thought." Cali smiled calmly and started to gently kiss texas, making the southerner reciprocate.
      Oklahoma smiled and layed his head back down, only to glance up at loui, "wan 'E ta move?" His voice was more slurred in his tired tone tho loui shook his head, giggling softly as he carefully covered up oklahoma.
     Gov and new york were flipping though pages calmly, circling what would be really important and such, mostly getting certain recordings of it done for the sake of the episode tomarrow.
    Alaska was actually watching the God damn movie- so was florida.

Everything was fine. No one was to worried about what could happen after the video was released- it was calm. They had each other, and that was what they needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 168 17
undeniably the state house has.. conflicts. in this story we have a large focus on California and Texas. yes this has many based current events...
59K 1.3K 57
It's always unknown of what will happen next. READ WITH CAUTION! This book contains topics that may disturb you. Began : Jan 4th 2020 Finished : July...
3.3K 135 16
I have no clue but I wrote it. Taking requests and suggestions A fan fiction based off Ben Brainard's content. Some of it is ships but some of it isn...
2.5K 114 19
๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š...