All I Need

Від jaydawayda__

get into it💕 Більше

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

17

1.7K 46 7
Від jaydawayda__

Tinkk🍬

" Tameriaaa!" My mom yelled my name causing me to sigh and get out the bed.

I put on my slippers that was right beside my bed before going to my moms room.

" yes?" I said as I saw her laid up with my step dad.

" go to the store for me, I need some more blacks." He said causing me to mug him.

" go get yo own blacks, ain doing nun for you. You ain't my mama." I told him because he so disrespectful.

my mama listens to everything he say and he just a bitch.

" tameria." My mom said sighing.

" go get them li girl." He yelled like that was suppose to scare me asum.

" mama, I'm in my bed cramping because I'm on my cycle and he want me to go to the store for some blacks? Are you serious. He a grown man mama, you can't keep letting him rule us." I told her as I watched him get up.

he came over to me and slapped me a couple times in the face.

" GO GET MY FUCKING BLACKS!" He yelled like a mad man.

" bruh on my life you got me fucked up." I said going to my room locking the door behind me.

who should I call? i just bust out crying because he literally just slapped me.

My phone ringed causing me to look at it and I saw that it was a client.

I answered it going to my bathroom looking at my face and wiping my tears.

" hey, I'm outside." She said and I mugged because I didn't feel like leaving my room and I forgot I had to do makeup today.

" okay here i come." I said hanging up.

my face was red but it wasn't that bad so I rushed to open the door.

" hey, you good? You sound like you was crying on the phone." She said as we walked downstairs where I did makeup at.

" yeah, I'm on my cycle & you know how that go." I lied, grabbing everything I needed for this beat i was finna do.

" girl, don't get me started. I be wishing i was born a boy every time." She said causing me to chuckle.

i heard my phone ringing causing me to grab it seeing it was Kody.

" wassup?" I answered.

" im finna be heading that way, you hungry?" He asked causing me to smile.

" yeah, just get me whatever you getting." I said and he said okay hanging up the phone.

I looked at my phone looking at the picture my client sent me because she wanted her makeup a certain way.

I nodded getting to work.

.

" why the fuck yo face red?" Kody asked me.

" nothing, give me my food please." I said and I realized how dumb I sounded.

" the fuck you mean nothing? Ongod tameria you better tell me why the fuck yo face red." He said getting mad.

" it's not that deep bro, leave it alone." I said because my stomach was hurting and I was not tryna argue.

" ight." He nodded his head hanging me my food, I opened my straw putting it inside my drink as he just nodded his head still.

" roscoe did it." I said lowly causing him to snap his neck at me.

" who?"

" roscoe .."

" say nomore." He said as we sat in my room. i grabbed the remote going to a movie.

" Kody don't do nothing stupid." I told him because I didn't want him to go to jail or get hurt.

" bruh den i say don't say nomore, why you still talking to me?" He asked causing me to mug him.

" how the fuck you mad at me because he slapped me? It don't make sense." I spoke.

" IM MAD BECAUSE YOU DIDNT FUCKING CALL ME! I'm yo nigga Tink, I'm somebody hurt you I'm suppose to be there & you didn't even want to fucking tell me. you was gone let that nigga keep putting his fucking hands on you!" He yelled at me causing me to cry.

" I'm sorry." I mumbled. This his first time yelling at me and my feelings really is hurt.

he didn't say nothing causing me to get up and go to my bathroom and I locked the door behind me.

my mom and step dad had left a while ago before Kody got here.

cause I know if they was still here Kody would've been did some to him.

i heard my phone ring and I sighed because I didn't want to be around Kody right now.

" come get yo fucking phone tameria." Kody said calmly which caught me by surprise.

I walked out going in there to grab my phone. " hello?" I answered seeing it was my mom.

" TAMERIA IM SO TIRED OF YOU, YOU GOT ROSCOE MAD AT ME ALL BECAUSE YOU COULDNT GO GET SOME FUCKING BLACKS IMA BEAT YO ASS WHEN I GET HO-" she was cut off by Kody hanging up the phone.

i started crying because I'm literally so unproblematic and I have all the problems.

all I wanna do is make my mama proud but this nigga is in the way of it. he changed my mama so much I don't even know who that lady is anymore.

this not how I imagined life after I graduated high school. now I'm getting beat and shit over some fucking blacks man.

" pack yo shit." Kody said looking at me before leaving out the room calling somebody.

i sighed as I began packing shit that I really needed then I packed alot of clothes and shoes.

i don't know where I'm going to stay at now but all I know is that I'm never coming back. I don't give a fuck if that lady die ain coming back.

she don't give a fuck about him hitting me so I could careless about her and damn sholl him.

i made sure to grab my piggy bank because I had a lot of money inside plus I have a banking account to that had money in it also.

i watched Kody come back inside and he grabbed most of my stuff taking it to the car.

i grabbed some stuff to taking it to the car also.

After getting most of my stuff inside the car we left and it looked like we was heading to aries apartment.

" you know if I could I'll let you stay with me but my mama ain't going for it. I'm moving out soon so then you can stay with me for how ever long you want g." He spoke.

" you can spend the night tho. & Aries said you can live with her too so it's whatever you want baby."

" I'll stay with Aries, shit she got a 4 bedroom apartment and she stay in that bitch by herself." I chuckled causing him to laugh.

" ight, I really wish you could stay with me tho." He frowned causing me to pout cause him love him some me.

" I really wouldn't want to stay with you anyways cause that's how relationships get messed up. plus I got my own money so I could really have an apartment by tomorrow, not to be cocky." I said laughing.

" okay big baller, Mybad." He said smiling causing me to smile.

" I like youuu." I smiled.

" I like you moreee."

.

This was short but oh well!

2 in the same day tho? Can I get a thank youuu.

vote!!

Excuse any mistakes

What's your favorite movie?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

389K 16.5K 36
"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle."
265K 6.3K 54
Another story for you guys
814K 21.5K 60
"𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧" (Part 1)
Our secret Від Lilpapi

Підліткова література

339K 7.1K 50
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.