Hybrid Boys

By teddybearshe

This book is very short and I did it while bored this past month. The story started off sweet but I lost insp... More

Description
Wolf Boy
Slut
Workout
Bullies
Vacation
Through Me
Torn Apart
Break
Teasing
Ruined
Kill Me

Threesome

3 0 0
By teddybearshe

They guys followed Chris to his room, listening through the wall that separated the girls and boys room. Chris sat on Jaylen's bed, watching TV with him. "Hey.."

"Hey, I saw what happened with you and Ray. He can be a dick sometimes but can you blame him? A lot of people at our school think you're really attractive Jay but we thought we would be shunned for liking the opposite side." Chris touched his thigh softly, looking down at it.

"We? Chris, you're too nice to run with the other predators, you're closer to prey than anything." Chris held his waist, hovering over his body.

"So, a gentle puma can't prey upon a cute little bunny?" He kissed Jaylen's neck, Jaylen holding his chest to push him off, soon relaxing under his lips. They made out for a while, breathing heavy against each other's lips.

"Chris...how long have you..."

"Since day one..." They looked into each other's eyes, Chris holding his cheek. "You're so beautiful...I wish I would've told you how much I loved you sooner...before it was too late..."

"What do you mean too late? Too late for what?"

Chris looked at him, confused. "Aren't you with Lucas? You can't cheat on a wolf, his dad already tried to get you killed. Break his heart and they'll..."

Jaylen held his cheek, smirking. "I think it's a little late to worry about cheating..." They started kissing again, Chris taking control.

He tied Jaylen's wrist together before tying them to the headboard, ripping his shirt open and taking off his pants. He recorded him, holding his chin.

"Let's show Lucas how much a slut you are." Jaylen whined, biting his lip "Shhh," He pushed his thumb into his mouth, Jaylen opening his legs. "Beg for your wolf, baby. Beg to cum with us inside you."

Jaylen panted, his eyes going soft. "Please breed me sir..." He rubbed his legs together, almost cumming in his underwear. Chris sent the clips to Lucas, loving the pretty sight. "C-chris..." Lucas walked in, seeing the two on the bed.

He walked over, rubbing Jaylen's tip. "My pretty boy is all hard for another man...little cum whore..." Precum leaked through the thin fabric of his underwear, Jaylen arching and whining. "Ah ah ah...you like to show off for other men?" Lucas smacked his face, gripping his jaw to look at him. "Use those words, bunny...be a vocal little slut..."

He pulled his underwear down, cum covering Jaylen's stomach immediately. He whimpered, Chris licking it up. "So tasty..." Jaylen arched under his tongue, felling his fingers against his hole. "How does a threesome sound?"

"I don't care please just...fuck me already..." Jaylen mumbled, the two boys quickly untying him to get a better position. Hex held his arms down while Jaylen laid on his stomach, rubbing himself against his hole. "I want to serve you master..." Jaylen mumbled, Lucas wrapping his arm around his neck and pulling him up. He fucked him, licking his jaw.

"Pretty boy..." Hex gripped his jaw, smirking while looking at his scared face. "I wanna make you scream..."

Chris laid under Jaylen, playing with his nipples while kissing his neck. He slipped in, Jaylen biting his lip after letting out a small scream. He gripped the sheets, falling forwards. "Relax, baby...we're only halfway in..."

Lucas went deeper, holding his hip and neck, breathing heavy. Jaylen made out with him, loving the feeling of two boys inside him. "You love being filled up don't you..." Chris said, Jaylen nodding while gripping Lucas' legs.

He left scratches, some bleeding. "Yes sir...please cum inside me..." He moaned, cumming on Chris.

"Keep going, don't stop till I think you should." He ordered him, Lucas tying his wrist behind his back with a belt. He held the belt, pounding him as Jaylen laid against Chris. His moans were loud and lewd, Hex's powerful thrust stimulating the three of them.

The groups of guys watching couldn't believe it, backing away from the doorway to whisper to each other. "Dude...I think i'm bi..." "Shut up, they're fucking disgusting. How do you fuck a guy?" "The same way you and Stacy do anal every night in my dorm. That shit is disgusting." "He got you there, jake."

Jake scoffed, Kevin going watch again. "Good boy...who's a good little cum slut..." Chris asked, holding Jaylen's cheek.

"M-me..."

He smirked, slapping him. "That's right..." Lucas pulled his wrist, holding his jaw to look at him. Jaylen whimpered, tears in his eyes. "There it is..."

The door opened, Ray and Tyler quickly covering the girls mouths and shushing them in the other room. "What? What's wrong?"

They heard the soft moans and groans, rushing to go peak. Chris was kissing Jaylen, holding his cheek to look at him. "Such a pretty boy...I would hate to ruin you..."

Lucas grabbed his wrist, looking at him. "Watch it..." Chris chuckled, seeing Jaylen squeezing his eyes closed.

He was shaking badly, breathing shakily. "How many times did you cum?"

Jaylen tried to speak, whimpering. "S-seven..." Lucas pulled out, untying him. Jaylen fell onto Chris' chest, trying to breath. "I never run out of stamina...what happened..."

Lucas laid down and held him, rubbing his cheek. "What was different about today than others?"

"It was two of you..." Lucas shook his head. "It wasn't passionate..."

"Bingo..." Jaylen wrapped his arms around his neck to kiss him, Lucas hugging his waist. Chris got dressed, walking out.

The group dragged him outside on the balcony. "What was that!" "You had sex with Jaylen!"

"It was just a threesome, Lucas didn't care at all. I'm pretty sure he liked it," Chris took out a cigarette to smoke, something he didn't do often but did enjoy. "They're both very attractive and relaxed in bed." He blew the smoke out, chuckling lightly.

"I knew that slut was for everyone, whore." Jake said, Chris looking at him. "And just a threesome? No telling what that bunny has."

"Don't talk about Jaylen like that...you don't know shit about him..."Jaylen walked to them with Lucas, Jaylen wearing shorts and a sweatshirt, Lucas wearing only jeans and boxers. "Hey,"

Lucas held Chris' hip, kissing him. "Hey, baby." Lucas said in a deep tone, Chris smiling. They kissed again, Chris holding his cheek. They were breathing heavy, groaning into one another's mouth.

Jaylen caught their attention as he leaned over the rail, looking at the view. "You look comfortable, Jay."

Jaylen took his cigarette, taking a quick hit before giving it back. "I am," He took in the fresh breeze, his eyes closed. "So, what you guys out here talking about?"

They all started humming, chuckling awkwardly. "Nothing." "Yea, we totally weren't watching you guys have sex then asked Chris about it." They all covered Tyler's mouth, Lucas nor Jaylen caring.

"Okay? We have a twitter account for that." Lucas said, holding Jaylen's waist. He kissed his cheek, smiling at him. Jaylen leaned his head back against his chest, enjoying his embrace. "You're beautiful baby..." Lucas said, seeing how the boy's eyes glowed in the sunlight.

Jaylen turned and held his cheeks, leaning to his face. "Likewise..." They kissed, everyone watching slightly, not wanting to stare.

"Ah haha, so about that twitter account." Alexis said, looking at Lucas.

"Underscore pretty boy, no spaces." They all typed it in, going look.

"Woah...Jaylen your body is stunning..." Ray said, Jaylen looking at the mountains in the distance. "Jay..."

"Lucas and I both told you not to call me Jay, meaning you are not to call me that." Jaylen told him off, Ray looking at him.

"I thought it was just some overprotective boyfriend thing."

"Because I am protective of him. Jaylen doesn't want everyone and anyone calling him Jay. It's a choice he made when we started talking." Lucas explained, Tyler looking at them.

"Can we know who can call you Jay..? Just so we don't make you uncomfortable..?" He asked, afraid of being told off.

"Tyler, Kasmin, Chris, Lucas, Oliver, Heaven, and Kira." Alexis crossed her arms, upset.

"Why can't I call you Jay but Kasmin can?"

"Kasmin is Lucas' sister, I trust her and she's kind to me." Kasmin hugged him, smiling. "She also smells nice,"

"Awe, thank you. You smell really good, citrus is lovely on you." Lucas chuckled, Chris laughing. "What? Citrus suits him."

"Citrus is my scent, Jaylen's scent is lavender." Kasmin blushed red, Lucas holding Jaylen's hip. "My scent covers his, it keeps him protected."

Jaylen whispered into his ear. "It also makes me really hard...smelling your scent in my clothes... I love it so much..."

Lucas whispered back. "My room is empty right now...we can have some private time..."

They both walked out, going into Lucas' room. They laid on the bed, getting warmed up. "Aren't you tired? You barely rested and you came more than me. You need a break, baby."

"Okay, well can you help me pick out an outfit for tonight? I wanna look good for the dinner." He opened his suitcase, Jaylen looking at his clothes while Lucas sat on the bed in his boxers.

Jaylen stared at the beautiful male, sitting on his lap. "Maybe we can have one round..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 278 97
So this was my first ever story to write, and someone asked me to republish it and the book that is connected to it, so i decided to do so, it is a l...
2.3M 57.9K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...
21.5K 721 25
Please don't reject me... please Goddess no... I don't wanna die a painful death... Sylvia, dumbfounded, thought to herself as her inner wolf Lexa an...
43 0 2
this is my first time posting a fan-fiction so I hope you like it and please be nice on your committes and i'm sorry for any grammar or spelling erro...