《DNF Oneshots》

By certified_dnf_stan

Hello everyone! This is your daily dose of very random dnf oneshots to read. I literally did this while i was... More

An Ocean Away (Part 1)
An Ocean Away (Part 2)
It's a prank!
Babying him
He "cheated" on me
Matching hoodies
A/N
Shots
Haircut
Wedding Surprise
Hobby
Poppy Playtime AU (Part 1)
Poppy Playtime AU (Part 2)
Apocalypse
Horror Movie
Fathers' Day
Argument
Spider on the ceiling
Kidnapped
Bad Dream
Plushies (Part 1)
Plushies (Part 2)
Rollercoaster Ride
A/N
Pampered
Lovebirds
Staying in bed
Shopping Spree
"You forgot this"
Best Gift ever
Ignore
Advent Calendar
Flashing on my BF
Bowl of warm water
Unfamiliar to her
Do it for him
Tsunami
Jokes
Unconditional love
Come over
Nail Salon
Halloween Costume
Grounded
Teddy Bear
A/N
Another A/N

Bring me...with a twist

2.4K 27 4
By certified_dnf_stan

Prompt: Sapnap had a game prepared for Dream and George at their wedding.

Part 2 of 'Wedding Surprise'

(If you dont know what 'bring me' is, its basically a game where someone ask the players to bring them something. The first one to bring it to that person, wins.)

No one's POV

Even though Dream and George were quite annoyed with Sapnap hiring the band that sang Heatwaves themselves, they still loved it.

Dream was talking to George about what they should do on their wedding night and stuff (wink wink) when Sapnap approached him after he chatted with Karl.

"Ayo Dream!" he patted his back

"What?"

"I have another thing planned" Sapnap grinned

"Oh god, what is it now" Dream groaned

"Dude chill, it's a game for everyone in this ceremony. It's gonna be fun"

"Ok, whatever you say..."

-

Sapnap was standing on the stage, holding a microphone, his phone and an envelope.

The band didn't even leave yet, as they're the one who filled the room with music.

"I guess i want you more than i thought i did"

"Hello everyone! Today we'll be having a game called 'bring me' and the winners will have $1000!" Sapnap waved the white envelope

Everyone started cheering.

"Now that I know that part of you's at home with him"

Dream raised a brow at how large the prize was. He decided to participate in the game if he could.

"The rules are simple, I will ask for 5 things and the first one to bring me those things to me wins! Who's ready?"

Most people were heard saying 'Yess!'

"Ok let's start with the first item. Bring me...a picture of Dream and George!"

Their close friends were quick to open their phones to atleast find a picture of them together.

Luckily, for Tommy, he found a picture of them when Sapnap sent it to their gc a few months ago.

He was about to run towards the stage and show the picture when Sapnap spoke.

"...in a frame!" Sapnap saw Tommy and laughed

"I said in a frame Tommy"

"What the fuck Sap??"

Tommy sadly returned to his seat with no prize while Dream was wheezing in the background.

"No one?"

Karl thought of something though, he grabbed a frame with a picture of them they took earlier from a photographer.

"Hey Karl! That doesn't count!"

"Yes it is Sap! It's them in a frame"

Sapnap couldn't answer back, yes it was them in a picture frame and Karl is technically not wrong.

"I- fine" he gave Karl $1000 from the envelope "we have our first winner here!"

Karl did a small victory dance before he returned the frame back to the table and sat back on his seat.

"Ok moving on! Bring me...your boyfriend!"

A lot of girls started pulling their boyfriends' arm, Skeppy even started to carry Bad because he doesn't want to stand up.

Dream then pulled George's arm unexpectedly towards the stage.

"Dream, I said boyfriend, not husband!" Sapnap laughed his ass off

"Aww come on, it kinda counts right?"

"Nope" Sapnap shooed at them using the closed envelope

"Dammit" Dream and George returned to their seats

"It's okay Dream" George held his hand

Someone ended up winning, which is Quackity who basically pulled Karl out of his seat.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Tommy yelled "your fiancees are the ones who're winning here"

"Shut up Toms"

Sapnap looked through his phone.

"Ok, for the third item! Bring me...Dream's phone!"

Most adults ignored what he said but Dream and George's friends started running close to their table, even Tommy...and asked for Dream's phone.

Dream thought they were gonna lose because his phone wasn't on him. He remembered that he gave it to Sapnap before George walked down the aisle.

"Going once, going twice...no one?"

They all gave up.

"Hmm, that's sad because..." Sapnap fished something out of his back pocket "Dream's phone is with me right now haha!"

Everyone laughed.

"Ok, I'm sorry folks, this is for real now"

Sapnap asked for items until they reached to the last one.

"Ok, this is the last item everyone! Bring me...something that you'll always have with you"

Dream stood up and ran to the stage.

"Soo Dream, what's 1 thing you'll always have with you?" Sapnap pointed the mic at him

"This" Dream showed everyone his ring on his finger.

Everyone awed.

George then stood up as well and ran towards Dream at the stage.

He cupped his cheek and shared a passionate kiss with him.

"Wooooo! You go Dream!"

Dream was the first one to pull away. He opened his palm at Sapnap.

"Ok, I guess you win this one dude" he gave Dream the last $1000 in the envelope

"Thanks" he took his husband's hand and they walked back to their table together

(Speaking of a wedding...my friend invited me to his wedding and I'm gonna be his best woman, And it's in Minecraft too. Aaahhh so excited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.5K 8
Written as "behind the scenes" of real life. [DreamNotFound]
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
141K 1.1K 18
A DNF meet up story. Smut is included and fluff. No angst! Also check out my other story! It's called DNF stories (mainly smut)
10K 286 17
Will thinks that he's the only one "like him" in Hawkins. But thinks start to change when he meets another boy online... HAPPY ENDING I PROMISE