Hearts split in three

By Appl3juice

In which three college students were placed into the same dorm. They have a lot of things in common but the m... More

Character list 8/1/2022
Can I get your number? Ya know for communication purposes
House tour? (Not a chapter)
Spying on us El?
We just met
Guys, meet Athena. Athena, meet Lely, Trinity, Adrian, and Elodie
You just put your lips on mine
Lesbians really do move fast
Elodie Eliana Jauregui!
All three of you?
Make it official
Damnit, Athena
I'm done
The L word
This isn't healthy
Starts with an A
Epilogue (10/4/2022)

Home sweet home?

5.8K 141 68
By Appl3juice

Hades Burnham ~

"Oh my poor sweet baby im gonna miss you so much!" Mom cried.

"Mom, im going to college im not dying."

"But you're gonna be so far away! Im gonna be lonely."

"Where was all this when I went to college? All I got was a "im proud of you sweetie. Go make us proud." Do y'all not love me?"

"Athena, you're ruining the moment. Be happy for your sister." Dad scolded.

This was probably the day I've been dreading the most. I'm going off to college and right now im surrounded by my crying mother and hater of a sister! There's dad too but he doesn't count because he's dad.

I refuse to elaborate any further.

"Yeah, Athena, be happy for me." I smirked.

My sister flipped me off and left the kitchen to do god knows what.

"Athena! Come back your sister is about to leave say goodbye." Dad called.

I heard her sigh loudly before she came back but nonetheless she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my head.

I said my final goodbyes and then I began driving to the airport.

This is it. You're on your own.

~~~~~

"And what's your name, sweetie?"

"Hades. Hades Burnham."

"Alright. Here's your schedule and room key. Remember you have five other roommates."

I was handed a piece of paper and a gold key on a small key ring. I thanked the old lady and drove to where I would be staying for the next few years.

Why I have to live with five other girls is unknown but its fine. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to get a psychology degree and be done with school for the rest of my life...hopefully.

"Which one are you?" Was the first thing I heard when I walked through the doors.

A girl, maybe 5'4 stood in the living room. Looking at me.

Have you ever walked in a class late so everyone looks at you expectingly? That's what this felt like. I hate it.

"I'm Hades. You are?"

"Elodie. Adrian's in her room- Adrian! Our roommates here! There's also Lely and Trinity but they aren't here right now." She explained.

"What about the fourth one?"

"She had her dad pay for a single dorm," Elodie shrugged, "Adrian, hurry up!"

A few seconds later another appeared in the living room. She had shoulder length hair- she was fine as hell.

"I'm trying to watch tv- who's this?"

Her voice is fine too?! Someone shoot me-

"I'm Hades." I stuck my hand out so she could shake my hand and she happily took it.

Her hands are so soft- they're big too holy shit.

"Adrian," She replied, "The other two are outside go help them bring the stuff in while I show Hades where her room is."

"You're stronger than me. You do it."

Before Elodie could get a response Adrian was already pulling towards the back of the house. She was very strong. She almost dislocated my arm like damn girl calm down. I'm not leaving.

We walked up some steps, went down a dimly lit hallway, took a left turn, and stopped in front of a door.

"This is your room. I'm across the hall, Lely is on your left, Trinity is on your right, and Elodie is on my right. I'm gonna go help Ellie and the others. Just come down when you're ready."

"Thanks." I smiled.

When I walked into my room I was pretty shocked at how small it was. I'm not complaining I'm just not used to this. My parents are kinda wealthy so me and my sister had a pretty good upbringing.

"Home sweet home?" I mumbled.

I didn't waste anytime unpacking what I brought. There was already a bed and desk in the room so I just moved it around, hung up some posters, LED lights, and then put whatever else I had on a bookshelf.

"Good enough." I shrugged.

Knock knock

"Come in!"

"Hi! I'm Lely. Adrian told me you were here so I just wanted to introduce myself. Trinity's downstairs unpacking the food."

God she is so fucking beautiful how the hell-

"I'm Hades. Its nice to meet you."

"Same to you." She giggled.

It was so fucking cute- this is gay I have to stop.

"Alright I'll let you finish up. Looks good by the way."

"Oh no im done. I was actually about to head down anyways."

That was a lie but now I'm curious as to what Trinity looks like. There's no way in hell im gonna survive four years in this place with four beautiful women. I'm too gay for this shit.

"Oh cool. We can go together."

~~~~~

"So how do you all know each other?" I asked, "y'all seem so comfortable around each other."

"Not long. Adrian was the first one here. Which was like last week. Me and Trinity came at the same time but we know each other from Highschool. And Lely came like four days ago." Elodie explained.

One thing I've learned from being for a few hours was Elodie loves talking. She never stops but I don't mind. She isn't the annoying type.

Another thing I learned was that Trinity may seem mean but shes actually really nice. Her personality is so- I can't explain it but shes the true definition of 'never judge a book by its cover'.

Lely and Adrian were just fine specimens but they seem to flirt a lot. Maybe they're dating I'll have to ask Elodie.

"Cool. Well its getting late so im gonna head up to my room. It was nice meeting you all."

"Night, Hades."

MY GOD HER VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T LELY MARRY ME PLEASE.

Athena 😐

THENA IM HAVING
A MID LIFE CRISIS
PLZ HELP

SO AM I OMG
YOU GO FIRST

This house is full
of beautiful fine
delicious looking
women idk what
to do -

Or maybe- and
hear me out-
You're just gay 😐

ATHENA  THIS
IS SERIOUS I HAVE
TO LIVE WITH THEM
FOR THE NEXT FOUR
YEARS

My mid life
crisis is much
more important
than yours 🙄

How? Are you not
listening to the
situation I'm in???

Hades I love
you very dearly
but you are
worried about
girls who are
"Beautiful fine
delicious looking"
While I think I'm
pregnant 😐

HUH 😃

Exactly. Anyways
goodnight girlie!!
Love you <3

WE'RE NOT
SKIPPING PAST
THAT ATHENA

Yes we are. Night

Athena Grace ISTG

Hades Olivia istg-
I SAID GN LIKE
TWICE THAT
MEANS WE'RE
DONE TALKNG

Jail. Nobody
told you to use
my middle name
like that

You started it🙄

Well this is gonna be one hell of a college experience...

1114 words

A/n: I'm aware that all majors take a different amount of time to complete but we're gonna pretend they do for the sake of the storyline anyways im excited for this story... lemme stop lying I say that about every book I write and then I end up deleting it like a month later laugh out loud
-Mj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 574 25
In a poly relationship there is usually about four people. These girls have taken a different approach to poly. How will they survive with ten women...
118K 3.3K 69
Melody,Latrell,duck,and China are now in college all living together but there friendship takes a fast turn when they realize they all want to be mor...
77.4K 3.6K 69
It started as an infatuation of some sort. Then it became much more than just late nights with each other. There was disapproval for the relationship...
125K 773 30
Gay stories.