Can I get your number? Ya know for communication purposes

Hades Burnham ~

"How dare you!" Elodie gasped.

"You started it," Adrian shrugged, "I was just returning the favor."

"It's too early for this shit I'm actually begging y'all to shut the fuck up."

"That's not nice, Trinity!" Lely scolded.

"I'm just saying what we're all thinking."

I would say I could get used to this but I can't. I've never been a morning person so all the yelling and bickering this early is really annoying. I just want to sleep but no. Elodie said something about going furniture shopping for the rest of the house and we all agreed (I regret that decision).

Why we had to wake up early I don't know but this is ghetto.

"Hades agrees."

"Hmm?" I perked up at hearing my name.

"Nothing. Im gonna go get ready so y'all should too. If not im leaving you here."

"Sounds good."

We collectively left the kitchen and went to our rooms to make ourselves look presentable. I was feeling lazy so I just applied some mascara and lipgloss. As for my outfit I threw on some tights and a sports bra. I threw a gray hoodie on top of that.

The perfect furniture shopping outfit.

Once I was dressed I went back downstairs and waited for the others. Elodie was already there waiting patiently.

A few minutes later the other three came down and when I tell you I nearly fainted at the sight of Adrian and Lely I meant it. Adrian was wearing an outfit similar to mine but goddamn did she look fine in her sweatpants. Lely was wearing a simple sundress but my god she looked stunning.

"Ok, I'll drive, Elodie, you're in the passenger, and you three can sit in the back." Trinity spoke.

Usually I hate sitting in the back of cars but in this situation I had no complaints. I'm definitely sitting in the middle seat.

~~~~~

"Okay but who put you in charge, Elodie?"

"It would make sense to. Hades' room looks like her favorite band is MCR, Lely thinks she lives in a fairytale, Trinity's room is boring as hell, and your room is literally SpongeBob themed."

"Theres no way in hell your room is SpongeBob themed, Adrian." I stared at the girl in disbelief.

"Its only like that because I lost a bet to my little brother before I left. I didn't do it because I wanted to!" Adrian defended.

"How about we pick a color and then we all find something in that color? That way everyone is involved." Lely suggested.

"Our lord and savior Lely coming to save the day!" Elodie cried dramatically.

"Cool. But whats the color?"

"Damn...I don't think anyone of us can be trusted with white...what about different shades of brown?"

"Lely, I'm actually begging you to marry me you're so smart."

A wave of jealousy literally flooded through me. That eleven worded sentence caused me to get jealous. Curse you stupid feelings. I met the girl yesterday and I already caught feelings. God I'm down bad.