The Exiled Prince (HIATUS)

By _SCI-GUY_

T'Zuri...the son of King T'Challa and Ororo Munroe is the Prince of Wakanda and the new Black Panther...or so... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Out Of Wakanda
Chapter 3: Brotherhood and Shadows: Part 1
Chapter 4: Brotherhood and Shadows: Part 2
Chapter 5: Legacies of Fathers
Chapter 6: Panther Key
Chapter 7: Battle For Wakanda
Chapter 8: Lives of A Panther
Chapter 9: First Experience of Love
Chapter 10: The Peacekeeper
Chapter 11: The Street Fighter
Chapter 12: Contest Of Champions: Part 1
Chapter 13: Contest Of Champions: Part 2
Chapter 14: Contest Of Champions: Part 3
Chapter 15: Contest Of Champions: Finale
Chapter 16: Reconnection

Chapter 2: Challenges Of A Prince

947 24 2
By _SCI-GUY_

Third Person POV

(Xavier Institute: Lab)

Hank McCoy, also known as Beast was talking to Storm on his monitor whilst doing an experiment,

"I just want him to be safe...he's never been outside of Wakanda." Storm said and Hank nodded, "He's a smart kid Ororo, he's just like his father." Hank said and Storm sighed "Too much like him...just promise me, you'll keep an eye on him." Storm said and Hank nodded "We will Ororo, you may be Queen now, but you're still family." Hank said and Storm smiled "Thank you Hank...I pray he doesn't do anything reckless."

(Harlem: Police Blockade)

The mutant known as Pyro had lit a flaming circle around him blocking off the police, "C'mon! Come closer! I dare ya!" Pyro said and blasted a flame at a cop that was blocked, "Huh?" Pyro said and looked to see Black Panther standing in front of the cops, "Black Panther? I heard you were dead." Pyro said and Black Panther activated his claws and got into a fighting stance "In my culture, death is never the end." Black Panther said and Pyro blasted more fire at him, Black Panther just walked through it, and he was absorbing kinetic energy, once he got close to Pyro, he slashed his gauntlets, the ring of fire collapsed and Pyro was angry, he punched Black Panther but was blasted onto a cop car by Black Panther's kinetic force attack, Pyro groaned in pain and Black Panther picked him up, "Everyone, I hope this treat hasn't disrupted your morning." Black Panther said and tied up Pyro, Black Panther then climbed up a building and started parkouring and doing acrobatics across the roofs, Black Panther flipped over to the next roof but then fell to his knees as he heard a voice "Sorry for the invasion of privacy, but we need to talk to you." a female voice said and Black Panther activated his claws and looked to see Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Jean Grey, Jubilee and Shadowcat,

Black Panther raised an eyebrow, "The X-Men...my mother spoke-" Black Panther said then realization hit him "My mother told you to watch me." Black Panther said and Cyclops walked up to him "She did...we'd like you to come with us to Xavier Institute." Cyclops said and Black Panther retracted his claws "I can take care of myself, surely my mother knows that." Black Panther said "She does, she's just...worried about you." Jean said and Black Panther nodded "I understand...I'll come with you, but I am not staying." Black Panther said "Cool, then let's get in the Blackbird." Jubilee said and the Blackbird appeared decamouflaged, "Impressive technology." Black Panther said and everyone entered the Blackbird and they took off.

(Xavier Institute)

The Blackbird landed in the hangar and Charles along with Hank were waiting, the Blackbird opened up and the X-Men along with T'Zuri walked out of the Blackbird, "T'Zuri, it's a pleasure of meeting you again." Charles said and T'Zuri took off his mask revealing his face "Professor Xavier...it's an honor meeting you." T'Zuri said and bowed, Charles chuckled "T'Zuri, we don't do that here." Charles said and T'Zuri nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his neck "Sorry...I'm still adjusting to life outside of Wakanda." T'Zuri said and Charles nodded "No need to apologize T'Zuri, perhaps Jubilee should show you around." Charles said and Jubilee walked up to T'Zuri "Follow me, your highness." Jubilee said jokingly and T'Zuri smiled "Very well, lead the way." T'Zuri said and the two left the hangar.

(Upstairs)

T'Zuri and Jubilee were walking around the institute, she was giving him a tour "Here at the Xavier Institute, anyone who's a mutant can come here to learn how to control their powers, and not feel hated for being different." Jubilee said and T'Zuri raised an eyebrow "Hated? For being born with powers?" T'Zuri asked and Jubilee sighed "Some people despise mutants...they even made machines to try and kill us called Sentinels." Jubilee said and T'Zuri noticed the look of sorrow on her face "You should not be judged on their background or abilities, but they should be judged on action and their character...that's what matters most in a person...the people are fools to believe otherwise. " T'Zuri said and Jubilee smiled "Wise words from a wise prince." Jubilee said and T'Zuri chuckled "I try." T'Zuri said, "So, what do you think?" Jubilee asked "This is a good place for mutants to have a safe haven...even though I am half a mutant, I already have a place to live, but I will take the offer in consideration." T'Zuri said and Jubilee nodded "I'll tell Professor...and here." Jubilee said and handed T'Zuri her number "If you ever want to know your way around New York...you can call me, I'm kind of a party girl." Jubilee said and T'Zuri chuckled, "I'll keep that in mind...thank you." T'Zuri said and started leaving the institute.

(Harlem: Night)

Black Panther was at his apartment building, he was about to enter his apartment when he felt a presence, he flipped off his fire escape dodging several poison darts thrown at him, Black Panther flipped up on the roof and looked to see a familiar face, one he was annoyed by...Princess Zanda of Narobia

"Zanda....you're here? In America?" Black Panther said "Yes T'Zuri, and I am on a mission...to kill you." Zanda said and threw more poison darts at him, Black Panther simply slashed them all with his claws, "Kill me? Is this because of I didn't go to your festival?" Black Panther asked and Zanda scoffed "The Prince of Wakanda is always to supposed to attend the festival held by the kingdom of Narobia." Zanda said "You sent guards to kidnap me and my father had to talk to your parents." Black Panther said "It's tradition." Zanda said "If you're not trying to kill me because of that, then why are you?" Black Panther said and the two charged at each other, they were engaging in hand to hand combat, "I'm trying to kill you because of the Shadow Council...created by Killmonger." Zanda said smirking and Black Panther was shocked "You work for the man that killed the king? My father?!" Black Panther said kicked her in the face, the clouds darkened and purple lightning flashed in the skies, Zanda giggled and looked at Black Panther "I always liked your temper, it's so cute." Zanda said dodged an attack from Black Panther "If you find me amusing...THEN FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLACK PANTHER!!" Black Panther said and hands glowed with purple lightning and he repeatedly tried hitting Zanda who dodged "I'm sorry for your father's death...I really am T'Zuri. But Wakanda needs a better ruler...your mother frankly doesn't cut it." Zanda said and Black Panther slashed her at her arm "Gah!" Zanda yelled in pain and looked at her arm it cut and burned, she looked at Black Panther and sighed "Another time...Exiled Prince." Zanda said and transformed into a bird and flew away, Black Panther glared but retracted his claws and sighed "Ancestors guide me, I may need it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 86 4
Destiny Keith loves her career as a U.N. interpreter. She specializes in three East African Languages, but Wakandan is her favorite, especially when...
1.8K 62 7
A collection of short stories and one-shots involving the King of Wakanda.
30.1K 626 38
Oh I hear them now, Yes the wolves are out (P...
1.5K 25 8
So Week after the events of Civil War, the Avengers were split and disbanded, but the Prince of Wakanda's journey was not yet over. Affairs of his ow...