The Unexpected

By heartland_fam07

After Ty passes away Amy finds out some news that turns her whole world upside down and she doesn't know how... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

490 16 5
By heartland_fam07

2 Days Later**

Everyone tried to get used to Ty being back, but they were having a hard time.

In The Loft**

Ty was sitting on the couch looking at his and Amy's wedding book when Amy walked in.
Amy sat down next to him on the couch.

" Ty I need and want to know, what were you doing the 8 months you were gone?" -Amy

Ty closed the wedding book and sat it down on the coffee table. He got up and walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer.
He walked back over to the couch and sat down next to Amy.

Ty sighed.

" The government took me." -Ty finally said

Amy looked at Ty with a curious and confused look.

" But why Ty?" - Amy

" Because they wanted to keep me safe. And the whole family safe." - Ty said looking into Amy's eyes.

" I just don't understand. Why can you come back now? " -Amy

" Because, it's because he's behind bars. He is in solitary confinement for the rest of his life." -Ty said holding Amy's hand and looking into her eyes.

" That makes sense. I'm sorry Ty. I am just confused, looking for answers. Anything. Just don't leave anymore. I don't think I could handle it happening again." -Amy said crying.

" I know Amy. I'm sorry for how it happened. I would not forgive myself if my family wasn't or isn't safe. I couldn't live with myself if my family wasn't safe. But we are safe now. And we will be forever." -Ty said hugging Amy at this point.

" You promise?" -Amy

" Yes, I promise. " -Ty

Ty and Amy kissed and hugged.

2 Days Later**

Amy is cleaning the kitchen table while Ty is playing with Lyndy in her play kitchen.
Lyndy ran up to Amy and gave her a big hug.

" I love you mommy" -Lyndy shouted

Amy just smiled.

" I love you too sweetheart." -Amy said hugging Lyndy back.

" Mommy, did you have an accident?" -Lyndy asked Amy as she stepped back.

Amy glanced at Ty.
Ty got up and started to walk towards Amy.
Amy looked down and her water broke.

" Ty, my water broke. We need to go to the hospital. Now." -Amy

Ty quickly ran off to get Amy's hospital bag. Next thing they new they were rushing down the stairs when they passed Caleb cleaning out the stalls.

" Hey man, can you bring Lyndy up to the ranch house? Amy's water broke." -Ty said as he slowed down.

" Yeah, I can. Good luck." -Caleb

Ty handed Lyndy over to Caleb.
Ty and Amy got into the truck.

Tt drove as fast as he could to the hospital and ran inside to go tell the front desk lady that his wife is in labor.

They wheeled out a wheel chair for her and rushed her up to labor and delivery.

They get her in a gown and checked how many centimeters she was.

" Ma'am, your 2 centimeters. I think you might have just peed yourself." -Nurse Jane

" I am so embarrassed. I'm sorry." -Amy said laughing so she doesn't cry.

" It's ok. This happens a lot actually. Just remember that you will start having contractions after your water breaks. Get lots of rest, and drink lots of water." -Nurse Jane

" Ok, I will. Thank You so much." -Amy said sitting up.

The nurse left the room and Ty started to laugh.
Amy got up and got changed. They got discharged and left.

In the car**

" Ty, I'm not ready to go home." -Amy

" What do you mean?" -Ty asked glancing over at Amy

" I was thinking we could maybe go on a date." -Amy

" That sounds fun. How about we get some Maggies, then go watch a movie?" -Ty suggested

" Throw in some strawberry ice cream and you got a deal." -Amy said with a big smile.

" You've got yourself a deal." -Ty said with a big smile.

They drove for a little bit to town just enjoying all the scenery and the music.

30 minutes later**

They pull up to Maggies diner and Ty quickly got out of his truck to open the door for Amy.

" Why thank you kind sir." -Amy said as she grab Ty's hand.

They held hands as they walked into the diner.

They sat down in a booth and grabbed a menu.

" Hi Im Debbie, I will be your waitress and I will be helping you today. What can I get you to drink?" -Debbie asked

" I will take a coffee and a water and you Amy will..." -Ty

" I will have a water and strawberry smoothie." -Amy

" Alrighty, are you guys ready to order?" -Debbie

" Yes, I will take a cheese burger with a side of fries." -Ty

" I will take chicken tenders with a side of strawberries." -Amy

" Alrighty, I will go put you guys order in and bring you your drinks." -Debbie

Ty and Amy are talking about baby stuff when Debbie brought their drinks and their food.
They ate, payed, and left for the movie.

They saw Walk.Ride.Rodeo.

After the movie.

Ty and Amy are in the truck heading home.

" Ty, everyone thinks I'm at the hospital right now giving birth." -Amy

" I know, we will just tell them it was a false alarm. " -Ty

Ty and Amy drove up to the barn and Jack, Lyndy, Caleb, Lisa, and Lou were all standing there.

Ty and Amy got out of the truck.

" Amy, I thought you went into labor." -Lou

" False alarm. But I got put on bed rest. It could be any time though I go into labor. I am 2 centimeters. " -Amy

" I can keep Lyndy until you give birth." -Lou and Jack said.

" Thank You so much Lou." -Ty

" Any time." -Lou

Jack, Lisa, Caleb, Lou, and Lyndy all walked to the ranch house and Ty helped Amy to the loft.

Ty helped her get changed then helped her into to bed.

2 weeks later**

Amy is now 8 1/2 months pregnant.

Ty had been making sure Amy stayed on bed rest.

Amy was sitting up in bed reading a book having a ton of cramps but didn't say anything to Ty.
Ty was in the kitchen cooking some lunch and Amy went to the bathroom.
Amy walked out and walked over to Ty.

" Ty, it's time." -Amy said after she waddled over to Ty.

" Really? Are you sure?" -Ty

" Yes. I have been having contractions all morning long and fluid keeps on coming out." -Amy

" Alright then, let's go." -Ty

Ty went and grabbed the hospital bag then helped Amy to the car.

On the way to the car Amy's contractions started to get worse.

" Ty, I don't think we will make it to the hospital. This baby isn't going to wait. " -Amy said at the bottom of the staircase.

" Hey, is Amy in labor?" -Caleb

" Yes, I need you to run to the ranch house and tell Jack, Tim, Lou, and Lisa she's in labor. She's not going to make it to the hospital. " -Ty said helping Amy back upstairs.

Caleb ran as fast as he could to the ranch house while Ty helped Amy upstairs.

In the ranch house**

Lou, Jack, Lisa, Tim were all sitting at the table having lunch when Caleb bursted through the door.

" Uhh, what are you doing Caleb?" -Lou asked taking a sip from her coffee.

" Amy went into labor and she isn't going to make it to the hospital. I think Ty needs help or something." -Caleb said trying to catch his breath.

" Ok, ok. We will get some towels and meet you over there Caleb. " -Jack said getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

Lisa, Lou, and Tim all got up and quickly hurried over to the barn loft.

In the loft**

Ty walked Amy over to their bed and helped her change into a night gown.

" Well, this won't be my first time delivering a Fleming girls baby." -Ty said with a smile.

" Haha, very funny Ty." -Amy

Next thing they knew Tim, Jack, Lisa, Lou, and Caleb.

Lou and Ty helped deliver the baby.

The delivery took over an hour.

1 hour later**

Ty held the baby up.

" Amy, it's a boy." -Ty

Jack had called an ambulance to take Amy and the new baby.

Ty handed the baby over to Amy.

" Hello Tyler James." -Amy said with the biggest smile.

Within a couple of minutes the ambulance was there to take Amy and Ty jr. to the hospital.
Ty took his truck to the hospital while everyone else stayed behind with Lyndy.

At the hospital**

They put Amy and Ty jr. in a regular hospital room and checked to make sure Amy and Ty jr. were ok.
Ty was there 5 minutes after Amy and Ty jr. we're checked in the room.

" How are you and Ty jr. doing?" -Ty asked as he walked into the room.

" We are both doing really good." -Amy said holding Ty jr. in her arms.

They stayed 2 nights and 3 days.

3 days later**

Ty drove Amy and the new baby home.

20 minuets later**

They drove up to the ranch house for everyone could see him.

Inside the ranch house**

" Guys, were home! " -Amy whispered shouted

Lyndy came running up to them.

" Hello sweetheart." -Ty said picking Lyndy up.

Jack , Lou, Lisa, Tim, Georgie, and Katie all came into the kitchen.

" Hey grandpa I was thinking. Could we do his naming ceremony today? Since we already have everyone here? We can have a party later." -Amy asked

" Sure. Come on let's go." -Jack said walking towards the fire place.

Everyone walked over to the fireplace.

" Ty, Amy, do you have a stone picked out in mind?" -Jack asked.

" Yes we do." -Amy said

" It's the one right next to Lyndy's. " -Ty said

Ty and Amy grabbed Ty jr's. hand and put it on the stone.

" Tyler James Borden the second, may you be filled with love and happiness in this world." -Jack said

" Yay! I have a new brother!" -Lyndy yelled.

The End**

Thank You to everyone who read this story. Did you like this story? Did you expect that twist? Please leave your thoughts below and give this story a star. ~heartlamd_fam07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 220 30
Amy returns home from Europe and finds the family turning on her for cheating on Ty, unfortunately Amy is none the wiser about what there on about, e...
4.5K 158 15
Ty Borden was the Son of a wealthy Multi Millionaire, his mother was also wealthy having her own Horse Ranch breeding Race Horse's. While he was cele...
11.3K 142 24
A different version of the consequences of Ahmeds unwanted kiss and the aftermath of Ty's decisions. Will they eventually get back together or is Ty...
4.8K 117 12
Ty is still kind of new to Heartland he is getting the just of everything, building a relationship with Amy, and everyone on the ranch. What if Brad...