Zodiac High

By mlopezs436g

What will happen when two schools are one for the children of your favorite princess and prince and one for y... More

Ch 1 Capricorn Gold πŸ’›
Ch 2 Cancer GoldπŸ’›
Ch 3 Taurus New πŸ’š
Ch 4 Sagittarius Arrow🏹
Ch 5 Pisces Tail 🎀
Ch 6 Libra Rose 🌹
Ch 7 School of constellations πŸ’«
Ch 8 First Day at Constellation πŸ’«
Hey quick Q&A
Ch 10 Aires Heart β™₯️
Ch 11 Scorpio HookπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ
Ch 12 Aquarius Sea 🌊
Ch 13 Gemini Snake 🐍
Aires and Scorpio explained
Ch 9 Mr.Sunβ˜€οΈ
Ch 14 Leo Mirror 🌟
Ch 15 Virgo DevilπŸ’ž
Ch 16 School of Astro β™Ÿ
Ch 18 First day of Astro β™Ÿ
Ch 17 Miss Moon πŸŒ•
A/N
Ch 19 School Gates 🏰
Students of constellations
students of constellation Fairy's
Students of constellations Elf
Ch 20 Wake up call πŸ—£
Hold
Students of Constellations pt 2
Face reveal~aesthetic
Face reveal~aesthetic pt2
Ch 21 Where are they Pt 1
Ch 22 Where are we Pt 2
Ch 23 Welcome πŸŽ‰

Magical creatures

222 3 0
By mlopezs436g

Creatures

This little creature and can be seen  flying mostly around the school gates greeting incoming students and staff. By doing a little trick or two.In doing so he offen gets fed with treats and such.That will however lend to it getting kinda violent if you try taking away there well earn treat.They tend to be more friendly towards the fairy's since they are the ones who give out the most delicious treat.

This tiny little furry creature are only seen in the gardens by the trees.They love going from one tree to a other with there fast little paws. Although they may not seem like it they are the reasons why most student and teacher are late to class. This being that they tend to stop them using there CUTENESS ! In order to get a nice pet.

Last but not least there's these little fellas they actually play a big role in constellations high.They tend to the gardens making sure each plant is well kept and healthy.They take there job every serious.With lots of pride in there work students often help these little guys when ever they can to make there jobs less harder.They aboutly love teacher Jill and light up at just the sight of her.

All of these creature are well taken care of by the school making sure they are healthy and happy

Author note
Hey hope you like this chapter along with the elf one.

1.You may be thinking why am uploading these characters if they currently have notting to do with the plot.

Why yes right now all these characters may not be in the story just yet.But they will be in the future trust I just want to get that out of the way before I continue.

2.Quick side note non if these beautiful art work belong to be if you are the artist and do not want you work here plz message me I will have it taken down

3.since non of these creatures have names I was wondering if maybe you guys the readers will like to name them by commenting here   and I will confirm in the next chapter there names soooo yeah lol you don't have to of course :)

Hope u enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 39 17
I had a dream. A really funny dream. It had to do with the zodiac signs. All of them had personas. It was great. At least I thought so. So I decided...
23.1K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...
66.4K 1.4K 27
[DISCONTINUED] ~*~ They're just like every other teenager. They go to parties, study for tests, and do basically everything any teen would. They're n...
20.2K 393 49
What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow our loveable zodiac go through everything...