mdzs reacts to wei wuxian's n...

By Cale_ndar

mdzs has to react to wei wuxian's next life. wei wuxian had to die early again. but reincarnation wouldn't... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4

chapter 3

1.2K 44 13
By Cale_ndar

Sorry for the late update i have to update my other stories! Btw I skipped until to yor's identity.

"And they ransacked the shelves with women's and men's personal information, awful isn't it? "

"What a creepy guy. "

"If anyone, it's the chief who's creepy. He was looking at me with such a lewd eyes this morning.. "

"Your wearing a shirt skirt, that's why. "

"But this skirt is the source of my boyfriend's smile! "

"They're literally talking every single things we don't know. "Lan jingyi said.

" you've got a good style too, so why don't we share Sharon? "

The woman who was smoking looks at them. "I already have a child, so I can't. "

"What do you think about this, Ying? "

The women glances at him.

"Isn't the culprits creepy? "

It revealed a handsome man. "Yes."

"Oh wow, his so handsome like senior Wei.. " lan jingyi said.

Lan wangji glances at the floor and glances at the screen again.

Everyone feel bad for their lost.

"Is that for the chief? "

"What.. "

"Let's put a booger in it! "

"Will the coffee taste better if we put a booger in it? "

"Wei wuxian, your just so... Unique, I guess. "

"That was Wei wuxian?! " Jiang Cheng asked while shouting.

"Indeed, that might be the reason why this guy looks exactly like wuxian.. " lan xichen said.

"Wei Ying...? " lan wangji said.

"Should I add the current Wei wuxian here? " athanasia asked, everyone in the room nods.

Athanasia pressed a button which added bloody Wei wuxian. "Where am I?! " Wei wuxian asked.

"Calm down Wei wuxian, your just here to react with them. " athanasia replied.

"But I don't even know these people.. Except for that Jiang Cheng in this room. " Wei wuxian said.

"Didn't I told you that you will be stuck with some of everyone's past life? " athanasia asked.

"No, you didn't told me. " Wei wuxian said.

"Then I'm sorry for that. " athanasia said.

"You should get to your chair kazuya. " athanasia said.

"You still have to call him kazuya why don't you call him by his original name?! " Lucas asked.

"Well, my permission is not allowed to call him that. "Athanasia said.

" can we just continue with the reaction now? "

"Sure." Athanasia said, she placed Wei wuxian onto his Royal chair since I love him so much🥰

"I feel you! "

"He's so out of this world, no guys or girls would ever approach him! "

"Now, Millie..

" you already look good the way you are. With a little bit of touch-up, I bet you'll be the talk of the town! "

"Sure... "

"I'll give you the list of my recommended cosmetics next time! "

Wei wuxian glances at the coffee. 'As long as I can continue working, I don't really need such things. "

'Really? Then what would he do in the future without a-die..? "Lan sizhui wondered.

"But your already 27 right? "

"Gotta be careful with that, you know? "

"I mean, hasn't there a lot of spies roaming around here? "

"So people have been reporting others for something trivial. "

The woman continues to speak.

"Can someone shut her mouth up? We're only reacting to Wei wuxian's new life but I am getting annoyed about how she speaks. " Jiang Cheng said.

"I agreed. " nie huaisang said.

"The other day, a woman in her 30s living alone was reported by her neighbors for being 'suspicious'. "

"What the heck! That's just hilarious! "

"You're quite the Information, eh, Camila! "

"Well, I suppose being a single at that age is already a problem. Pretty fishy indeed. "

"I agree with that woman smoking?? It's quite fishy. " a cultivator said.

"I suppose so.. "Wei wuxian said.

"Thank you for the warning. "Wei wuxian said again.

He bows, before saying.

"Oh, right! "

"We're having a party at my house this weekend. Please come as well if you like, Ying. "

"With your partner, of course."

Which made Wei wuxian astonished.

"Now I'm extremely getting annoyed now, why don't she just invite her to her house without any problems or partners! " lan jingyi yelled.

"That's true. "

They walked pass her.

"Aren't you raising the bar too high for her? "

"Maybe the burglar would be lured in with her. "

"Your a meanie! "

(Y'all wondering why is Wei wuxian not answering? Because he wanted to keep quiet and keep looking at the past.)

A telephone was ringing. "This is Briar speaking. "Wei wuxian said.

"How are you shidi? " Jiang Cheng asked.

"Wait, that's my voice.. Is that perhaps me athanasia? " Jiang Cheng asked while being calm unlike before.

"Yes, it's indeed you sect leader Jiang. "Athanasia replied.

'I wonder how will I look like in my new life.. 'Jiang Cheng wondered, he was interested in the new life.

"Yuri! " Wei wuxian replied in excitement.

"How's work? " Jiang Cheng asked.

"All good. " Wei wuxian replied, he smiles. "I'm still working hard. "

"You're a kind of a weird one so I'm worried about you. "Jiang Cheng said.

' of course, sect leader Jiang is always worried about Wei wuxian but not the current now since a-niang is dead.' Lan jingyi thought.

" I'm perfectly normal, mind you! "Wei wuxian replied.

"Isn't it about the time you got married? " Jiang Cheng asked.

"Why would I ask about that? Of course Wei wuxian would get married. " Jiang Cheng said.

"Found a nice guy yet? " Jiang Cheng asked.

"That again.. " Wei wuxian said.

"Actually, I'm about to be promoted... " Jiang Cheng said.

"Promoted on what organization? " nie huaisang asked.

"No questions please, just continue to watch. " athanasia said.

Wei wuxian on the royalty chair is currently bored. "Athanasia? May I get out? " Wei wuxian asked.

"Why? " athanasia asked.

"I feel bored watching my past, after all I knew everything in my past. " Wei wuxian said.

Athanasia sighed, she pressed the button and removed Wei wuxian and the royalty chair.

"And I'm going to be jumping from place to place even more. " Jiang Cheng said.

"But I can't just leave you like this, so I'm wondering whether I should accept it. " Jiang Cheng said.

"I am who I am now thanks to you. " Jiang Cheng said which made Wei wuxian happy.

"So I just want you to be happy for you sake. " Jiang Cheng said.

Wei wuxian blushed at that answer of his. "I know. "Wei wuxian said.

"Thank you Yuri. " Wei wuxian said.

"I'll introduce you to someone if you'd like. " Jiang Cheng said.

"Huh? Oh you don't have to! " Wei wuxian said.

"Actually, I'm going to a party this weekend! " Wei wuxian said. "Of course, with a partner.. " Wei wuxian said in a tone.

"Huh? You have a girlfriend or a boyfriend? " Jiang Cheng asked.

"Y-yeah! " Wei wuxian replied.

"So don't worry about me. " Wei wuxian said.

"Wei Ying, no boyfriends. " lan wangji said.

"Wangji, are you jealous because he will have a boyfriend in the future? " lan xichen asked.

Lan wangji nod.

"And the host is someone from work? " Jiang Cheng asked.

"Yeah, it's Camila. " Wei wuxian replied.

"Oh that bitch. I'll just ask Mr. Dominic to come with you later. " Jiang Cheng said.

"I'm glad that my next life called her a 'bitch'. " Jiang Cheng said

Wei wuxian was surprised at that answer. "No need! "Wei wuxian replied.

"About what kind of guy he is, then. " Jiang Cheng said.

"Huh? "

"You're so gullible, after all. " Jiang Cheng said.

"I can't have you date a scumbag, can I? " Jiang Cheng said.

"Huh? Uhm.. " Wei wuxian said.

"I'll put my promotion on hold until I know you're with a good guy who cherished and loved you. " Jiang Cheng said.

"You don't have to.. " Wei wuxian said.

"All right, then. Goodnight. " Jiang Cheng said.

Jiang Cheng hangs up.

"What should I do.. " Wei wuxian said, he placed the telephone back on its place.

"I need to find someone by the weekend! " Wei wuxian yelled.

"If he finds out that I'm lying, he'll think of me as a 'liar' on top of a 'weird person, ' and never believe me again! "Wei wuxian said.

"I need to find a nice guy for Yuri's promotion too.. " Wei wuxian said.

Wei wuxian heard a ringing telephone and immediately grabbed it. "What kind of mission is this again? " Wei wuxian asked.

"Mission? " nie huaisang asked.

"It looks like he is in an organization. " lan xichen said.

"There's has been a guess that has been waiting for you. Royal Hotel, room 1307."

Suddenly a door opened, it also revealed a few guys.

"I'm sorry, gentleman. This floor is currently reserved for private use. "

Wei wuxian still walked inside.

"Did someone order a boy? "

"Dunno."

"Um, but I've heard... "Wei wuxian said, he crouched which made the men astonished and surprised.

"That a traitorous scumbag is staying here. " Wei wuxian said in a cold and blunt tone.

Lan wangji's ears turned red.

Wei wuxian brought out a sharp weapon on his pocket of his suit. He swings it safely.

"WHAT THE HELL?! " JIANG CHENG SHOUTED IN SHOCKED.

Even lan wangji was astonished but he shown it a little.

"It seems like wuxian on the new life is dangerous like in his 20's. Maybe his murderous side is still there. " lan xichen said.

'Is Wei Ying going to be the yiling patriarch in his new life..? 'Lan wangji wondered.

The men were knocked out and fell to the ground hitting the door.

A few men inside the door were surprised. "What's happening?! "

"An intruder! "

The man was stabbed.

Wei wuxian put a step inside which made everyone in the room even more scared.

"Um.. You are vice minister Brennan from the auditing department, right? " Wei wuxian asked in a seductive voice.

"I'm sorry to have bothered you.. " Wei wuxian lied his apology.

He put the weapon closer to his mouth, and licked the blood out of his weapon.

"Is he a vampire?! " a cultivator asked.

"No-."athanasia said.

" but could just choke the life out of your body, mister? "Wei wuxian asked.

The lights went off.

{ Codename: Thorn Emperor. }

{ The man was an assassin. }

" his a what?! "Jiang Cheng yelled.

" so his an assassin.. That's probably for his protection. "Nie huaisang said.

Nie huaisang was scared but he didn't wanted to show it since it will be embarrassing.

Wei wuxian was washing his hands.

{ Trained in the art of killing from an early age, she continued doing some dirty work as per her employer's orders. }

'It's not coming off.. 'Wei wuxian thought, he was worried if someone catches her and reported it.

'What should I do! This is the only formal wear i have.. Now it's all dirty! " Wei wuxian thought.

'I can't go to the party.. 'Wei wuxian thought.

"All i can do for housework.. " Wei wuxian said, while his face was darkened.

"Is just cleaning.. " Wei wuxian said.

~|••••|~

Again I cannot live without Wei wuxian so time skip to him.

"Excuse me! " Wei wuxian said.

Which made lan wangji a bit surprised at her comeback.

"Oh, long time no see, kazuya. "

The lady came to the counter.

"I'd like to commission a fix for my dress... " Wei wuxian said.

"Could you do it quickly? " Wei wuxian asked while grabbing the suit out of the bag.

"Of course! You've been our loyal customer, after all! "

'Did she just casually sneak up behind me? 'Lan wangji wondered.

He glares at Wei wuxian.

'Just whoever is he? 'Lan wangji wondered.

'Kazuya... Kazuya... Kazuya.. There it is. 'Lan wangji thought as he found out his Id.

'Kazuya briar, 27.'

'No record of marriage. Both his parents have passed away, and she has a brother much younger than him. 'Lan wangji described.

"Im grateful that wangji is still smart even in next life. "Lan qiren said in proud tone.

"Shut up nobody asked for you opinion old goat who has the dumbest brain that never thinks that he is breaking the rules but actually breaking half of the rules, the one who is literally the most un-lan here unlike lan jingyi. " athanasia insulted.

Some in the room was satisfied with that insult.

Anyways I don't want to continue cause I want to watch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
837K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
424K 28.8K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
224K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...