chapter 3

Sorry for the late update i have to update my other stories! Btw I skipped until to yor's identity.

"And they ransacked the shelves with women's and men's personal information, awful isn't it? "

"What a creepy guy. "

"If anyone, it's the chief who's creepy. He was looking at me with such a lewd eyes this morning.. "

"Your wearing a shirt skirt, that's why. "

"But this skirt is the source of my boyfriend's smile! "

"They're literally talking every single things we don't know. "Lan jingyi said.

" you've got a good style too, so why don't we share Sharon? "

The woman who was smoking looks at them. "I already have a child, so I can't. "

"What do you think about this, Ying? "

The women glances at him.

"Isn't the culprits creepy? "

It revealed a handsome man. "Yes."

"Oh wow, his so handsome like senior Wei.. " lan jingyi said.

Lan wangji glances at the floor and glances at the screen again.

Everyone feel bad for their lost.

"Is that for the chief? "

"What.. "

"Let's put a booger in it! "

"Will the coffee taste better if we put a booger in it? "

"Wei wuxian, your just so... Unique, I guess. "

"That was Wei wuxian?! " Jiang Cheng asked while shouting.

"Indeed, that might be the reason why this guy looks exactly like wuxian.. " lan xichen said.

"Wei Ying...? " lan wangji said.

"Should I add the current Wei wuxian here? " athanasia asked, everyone in the room nods.

Athanasia pressed a button which added bloody Wei wuxian. "Where am I?! " Wei wuxian asked.

"Calm down Wei wuxian, your just here to react with them. " athanasia replied.

"But I don't even know these people.. Except for that Jiang Cheng in this room. " Wei wuxian said.

"Didn't I told you that you will be stuck with some of everyone's past life? " athanasia asked.

"No, you didn't told me. " Wei wuxian said.

"Then I'm sorry for that. " athanasia said.

"You should get to your chair kazuya. " athanasia said.

"You still have to call him kazuya why don't you call him by his original name?! " Lucas asked.

"Well, my permission is not allowed to call him that. "Athanasia said.

" can we just continue with the reaction now? "

"Sure." Athanasia said, she placed Wei wuxian onto his Royal chair since I love him so much🥰

"I feel you! "

"He's so out of this world, no guys or girls would ever approach him! "

"Now, Millie..

" you already look good the way you are. With a little bit of touch-up, I bet you'll be the talk of the town! "

"Sure... "