Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 46

3.9K 97 47
By Darkdecade97

Jaune is in the Summoning Room as usual as he is just standing around and thinking. He doesn't if the Relic of Creation will allow the Throne of Heroes to make his Family a vessel for the Servants. He could maybe use something here in Chaldea, but what. His thoughts were interrupted when Mash came in inside.

Mash: Oh Senpai!

Jaune: Hello Mash.

Mash: What are you doing here Senpai?

Jaune: Just thinking on what can we do to revive my Family. I'm trying to remember if we have any Grails we have acquired from the Singularities or Lostbelts.

Mash: I'm not sure we have any of those around anymore Senpai, maybe you should ask Da Vinci maybe she would know if there are some laying around.

Jaune: Sure, I'll go ask her.

As Jaune looks at the Summoning Room.

Jaune: I'll stay around here for a while Mash. If anyone's looking for me, I'll be here.

Mash: Of course Senpai.

As Mash takes her leave, Jaune heads to the Summoning Area as he does the usual Servant Summoning. He places the Saint Quartz as it begins the summoning process. Jaune watches as he waits to see which Servant he summoned this time or if he will get garbage.

Then Jaune sees his newest Servant has been summoned and at first glance Jaune was confused.

Jaune: 'Did I summon an older Nemo?'

Then the newest Servant introduce himself.

Noah: Servant Grand Rider, I am Nemo. But you can also refer to me as Noah. Tell me, are you my Master?

Jaune: Yes I am, and my name is Jaune Pendragon, but you can just refer to me as Jaune.

Noah nods as they look and the Summoning Altar shows that another Servant is about to be summoned. Jaune waits for the summoning to finish as he sees his new Servant.

Xu Fu: Servant Alter-Ego, Xu Fu. Tell me are you my Master?

But before Jaune could introduce himself to his new Servant the Summoning Altar began doing it's Summoning process again. This time, it was different, Jaune notices a kind of blue starry vortex swirling around the Altar as the Servant began to appear right in front of him.

Archetype Earth: So this is a Servant? I may not possess a name but... yes... I suppose the "Original One" will suffice. My summoning must be some kind of fate. As such, I shall take it upon myself to observe your life for a brief period.

Then for some reason, a blue mist starts to appear around her and then a bright light appears as blue sparkles fly out as her appearance changed. Jaune is very confused right now and wonders who the hell did he summon this time.

Arcueid: Just kidding...you can scrap whatever that self-important me said. Hello, people of Chaldea. I am Arcueid Brunestud, a Moon Cancer. Looking forward to working with you! Let's meet again in my Second Ascension soon!

Meanwhile in a room in Chaldea

BB is in her Studio, doing her usual planning for her hijinks and plans to get Jaune all to herself as she stops whatever she was doing and started to look around the room.

BB: I sense a disturbance, did Jaune summon another Moon Cancer Servant?! I feel like I'm going to lose the spotlight.....AGAIN!!!! I am the one and only Moon Cancer here!! You here me!!! Jaune where are you?!

As BB storms out of her Studio and heads to the Hallways to find Jaune.

Back to the Summoning Room

Jaune: Hmmm, why do I have a feeling I need to avoid BB?

Xu Fu: Is something wrong Master?

Jaune: No, nothing is wrong but you may call me Jaune instead of Master.

Xu Fu: Of course Jaune.

As Jaune looks at his 3 Servants as he began explaining to them all the things they should know about Chaldea and the situation they have right now in Remnant. They all nod and understand the situation and are willing to help, Jaune decided to lead them to the Cafeteria to introduce them to the other Servants.

Ruby: New Servants Jaune?

Jaune: Yup, everyone this is Noah, Xu Fu, and Arcueid Brunestud.

As everyone started greeting and introducing themselves to the 3 new Servants with Arcueid looking at Shiki feeling like she knows her from somewhere.

Then out of nowhere Jaune feels something in his pocket as he reaches to see what's inside, he finds a note. Which he found very odd, he looks around to see if it was any of his Servants, specifically the Females Servants and sees no one is looking at him.

He opens the note and reads the contents that are inside.

Head to your room, I have something that could help you with your little predicament.

Come Alone.

Pyrrha: Is something wrong Jaune?

Jaune: No, anyways. I need to head back to my room for now. Still need to figure out who to use the Relic to revive my Family. I'll see you guys later.

Pyrrha nods as Jaune heads back to his room, he made sure no one followed him. He enters his room and waits for whoever gave him that note.

???: I didn't expect you to accept my request.

As Jaune looks around and tries to find where the voice is coming from.

Jaune: Who are you? Please don't tell me this is a prank, I'm not in the mood to be playing any jokes, ya hear me!!

???: Oh don't worry Jaune my dear boy, this isn't a joke.

As the figure appears in front of Jaune as he steps back in shock, considering that he doesn't even know who this is.

Jaune: Who the hell are you?

Zeltretch: Kischur Zeltretch Schweinrog, it's a pleasure to finally meet you Jaune Pendragon.

Jaune: And how do you know my name?

Zeltretch: Let's just say I've been watching you Jaune and safe to say. I'm impressed by your journey in Chaldea, you make for quite the great entertainment.

Jaune: So what do you want with me? I know how this goes, you want me to do anyone of your work or something you want me to fix.

Zeltretch: No, I already have another you doing that for me.

Jaune: What?

Zeltretch: Don't worry about it. Now them on to business.

As Zeltrech presented Jaune with a suitcase as he opens it reveals to be cards and Jaune recognises them, they are Class Cards.

Jaune: So how the hell do I use this to revive my Family?

Zeltretch: Well let's just say, that I altered these Cards, once you place these Cards on you Family members they'll harness the power of the Heroic Spirit of your choosing. Your Family will still be there but the personality of the Heroic Spirit will fuse with them. So you can have your Sister with the personality of like Artoria or Jeanne.

Jaune: So what you're saying is that they are are my Family members but meshed with the Servant that they'll fuse with. This is so confusing, why does everything involving this so complicated.

Zeltrech: Well you know what they say, don't worry about it. Now come let's head to where your Family is.

Jaune hesitantly nods as he takes Zeltrech to the room where they kept his Family and Willow's bodies. Once they entered, Zeltrech gave the Cards to Jaune as he heads to the Center of the bodies.

Jaune: Are you sure this is going to work?

Zeltrech: Of course have faith my dear boy.

Jaune hesitantly nods as he placed the Class Cards of his choosing in their chests as they start to light up, Jaune was shocked at this he didn't expect this to work at all. As the light gets brighter and brighter he shields his eyes and as the lights died down he sees his Family and Willow all alive and well, he was shocked and happy that they are alive, he examines them and sees the changes.

Willow Schnee appears as Kriemhild (Saber), she's younger now and is in the same outfit as Kriemhild (Berserker) only difference is her outfit has armor pieces in her chest, arms and legs.

Juniper Arc appears as Europa (Avenger) the only difference is her outfit is more darker, as Europa (Rider) outfit has a light color, hers is more black with red and gold lining everywhere and her skin is pale and her eyes are yellow just like the Alters.

Bianca Arc appears as  Mordred Pendragon (Avenger) her appearance is she is taller than Mordred (Saber) and has cough a well developed body cough. Her armor is design is different from her Saber counterpart. As she wears armor on her arms and legs, as the rest of her legs are covered in black leggings, her chest armor is very little where it only covers her entire chest and stomach area with some armor on her shoulders. Her armor is black with gold lining. Her face is pale as well as her hair and she has yellow eyes.

Olivia Arc appears Mordred Pendragon (Berserker) her appearance is the same as Mordred (Avenger) she is taller than Mordred (Saber) and has cough a well developed body cough. Her outfit is the same as her Saber form only difference is she has a mask and color scheme similar to Artoria (Alter), her skirt armor is patterned in a weave like fashion. Her skin is pale and her hair is white and her eyes glow yellow.

Rosemary Arc appears as Nero Claudius (Lancer). Her outfit is more armor like, she dons gold armor with red accents with a glorious cape on her back as she now dons a shield and a spear.

Aqua Arc appears as Ereshkigal (Archer) her appearance is the same as Ereshkigal (Lancer) only difference her outfit has more armor compared to her Lancer counterpart. Her weapon is Ereshkigal (Lancer) weapon but now a bow and she can produce swords and shoot them because that's how the Archer class works.

Violet Arc appears as Barghest (Lancer). She is not as tall as Barghest but is the same height as Artoria (Lancer), instead of having that mechanised armor like her Saber Counterpart. She dons regular Knight armor similar to Gawain's with a cape and a skirt. Her weapon is similar to her Saber Counterpart, only difference is it's a Lance.

Jade Arc appears as Jeanne d'Arc (Caster). Her outfit is similar to both her Ruler and Avenger counterpart, only difference is she doesn't have armor and only has robes and is now equipped with a Tome that she can use to cast her Magecraft spells.

Saphron Cotta-Arc appears as Morgan Le Fay (Avenger). She wears the same crown as her Berserker counterpart only difference is it's silver with a red gem on the middle of the crown. She dons more armor compared to her counterpart as she has a fur coat on her neck. As she dons armor on her legs, arms, and chest, the color of her outfit is purple with red linings and her armor is silver. Her skins is pale but her hair is black and she has purple eyes.

Jaune was about to thank his new friend for doing this but he looks around and noticed he disappeared.

All of the Arc Family and Willow look at their new bodies and take in what just happened. Jaune looks at them and was happy that they were alive, the now revived family looks towards Jaune as he smiles at them.

Jaune: Welcome back to the land of the living.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 4.9K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...
138K 2.3K 154
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...
91.6K 668 15
Jaune's transcripts were revealed and everyone even his family abandoned him. All except ruby rose, Nora valkarie and team crdl. When he was expelled...
81.8K 2K 16
Jaune Arc, a man that was sent to the 4 Kingdoms to hide from his Father. Just like with the rest of his Siblings, due to War caused by their Father...