my sweet nurse | hyerim

By jinsoullvr

yerim and hyeju. where hyeju is terribly wreckless and doesn't take care of herself so she ends up in a hospi... More

wreck-city.
nurse.
stay.
cute.
tomorrow.
discharged.

date.

73 8 1
By jinsoullvr

a couple weeks had passed since hyeju's discharge.

yerim had to work double the hours now it was painful. but it was seriously the only way to get her mind off of the whole thing, it somewhat helped.

they had messages occasionally since then but it didn't feel anything like it did in person.

and plus yerim worked extra hours like i said..

so it wasn't ideal replies from yerim.

"any word from yerim?" yeojin said plopping down on the sofa next to hyeju peering over at her phone.

"nope" she popped the p "not a single one in the last four hours"

"should i be losing hope.." she started then immediately got shut down.

"YAH! hyeju i didn't raise you to be a quitter" yeojin protests and she shoves popcorn into her mouth.

"yeah i don't think you raised me at all..maybe because i'm older than you shortie" hye giggled taking a piece of popcorn causing yeojin to slap at her hand.

ever since the discharge hyeju had been a tad bit happier, she didn't do risky shit anymore, she didn't go back to her real home which was good.

she never even received a text from either of her parents, not that she cared, since they don't give a damn about her after all.

hyeju decided to double text yerim..

"yerim, come on a date with me right now..or whenever you see this or decide to reply!" she sent it with a proud look on her face.

yerim on the other hand was actually in the middle of reading the last reply until she saw that message pop up in the middle of no where.

yerims heart started doing flips.

"AM I FINALLY GOING TO SEE SON HYEJU" was all she could scream in her head.

and so she texted back.

"hyeju-yah~ i'm back! and i'd love to go on a date with you, just let me ask for a sub in, okay my love?" she sent right away and dashed off to ask for a sub.

yeojin heard the ding on hyeju's phone and her eyes shot up before hyeju's could.

"looks like you got a reply~"

hyeju grabbed her phone and saw yerims message and got up faster then she could ever.

"looks like i'm going on a date with yerim" she said with a sly smile.

yeojin's jaw dropped causing popcorn to fall out of her mouth.. "GOOD LUCK ON THAT DATE HYE!" she shouted as hyeju had already been starting to walk out the door.

~

yerim had found a sub to take her shifts for a bit and was super duper excited.

hyeju had texted her where the date would be.

hyeju had already been at the coffee shop she invited her to just so she could be there before her.

she planned on surprising her!

hyeju saw yerim coming out of her car so she decided to hide so she could do her surprise.

"am i early? or did she ditch me.." yerim frowned to herself.

hyeju noticed that and immediately walked behind her tapping her shoulder.

"yerim.." she said when she looked into her eyes.

yerim slammed her arms around hyeju's neck as hyeju's hands found yerims waist.

she then took her into a kiss causing some stares from people..

but who gives a damn.

"i missed you..so fucking much hyeju, i was driving myself mad i even started working double shifts to get my mind away from you leaving" she said in one breath relieved to finally see her.

hyeju took her hand and sat them down at their table and admired the beauty sitting across from her.

"i missed you the same amount..i had to deal with yeojin's terrible advice.." she chuckled softly.

causing yerim to chuckle aswell. man is hyeju's laugh cute..

"you know im so obviously paying for this right?" hye said as she took a sip of her coffee..

"i mean i'm fine with that!" yerim said in a joking manor.

"just kidding.. i should pay for my own drink..don't worry about me hye"

hye shook her head "i offered this date so, its my responsibility to pay, don't worry it's not even that much money" she paused "unless your doubting i have any!" she gasped. "how dare you yerim.."

"no, no! i bet your a billionaire huh.." she smirked.

"if i was a billionaire i could have bought you out of that old junk of a hospital and brought you to me if i wanted.."

"again with old junk? i missed hearing you call it that,,not gonna lie.." she smiled.

"you seriously have got to stop working there~ come work for meeee"

yerim shot her a mischievous look.. "doesn't sound to bad to me, how much does the job pay?"

hyeju tapped her chin with her finger like she was thinking "200 kisses..and 400 cuddles?"

"looks like you've caught yourself a deal"

~

as the date was coming to an end hyeju was getting ready to ask something..but she wanted to do this somewhere private.

"how much longer until you have to be back at work?"

yerim checked the clock and looked somewhat satisfied "i don't have to be back until like 35 more minutes, that's still enough right!"

hye nodded and got up. "come with me..i'm going to take you somewhere else before you leave me"

hye left a 20 dollar bill on the table as the two of them left the shop.

"where do you plan on taking me? my car is still in the parking lot.." yerim said.

"don't worry we don't have to take any cars it's not so far from here anyway" hye said taking yerims hand.

the two of them we're walking together hand in hand..taking in the air, the moment. the moment they've both wanted forever.

until they made it to their destination.

they we're under a pretty pink cherry blossom tree, their we're a whole lot of them even lined up down a sidewalk.

"w-woah this is really pretty hye..i've never been down here before" she said looking up at the sight.

"yerim..i know you have a bit left before you go back to work, so i'm doing this right here and right now" she started.

"i want you to be my girlfriend, you. yerim all i want in my life is you. the way i fell in love with you sounds like something from a corny sitcom, but that's what i wanted..i want everything to do with you in everyway possible. so please be my girlfriend"

yerim looked like she was about to cry..but she gave the most obvious answer.

"of course i will hye!!"

hyeju cupped her face and pressed their noses together. making close eye contact as she watched yerim's tears fall. yerim looked nothing but beautiful in this moment..all she wanted right now was to kiss her.

and of course so she did.

there were some claps from people walking down the sidewalk and some cars passing by cheered.

it really did feel like a corny romance sitcom.

but it surely was a cute one.

the two pulled away gasping for air, the kiss felt like it had been going on for 20 minutes.

hye was the first to talk after taking in more of her beauty after the kiss.

"alright let's get you back to that junk..okay?" she said softly as yerim nodded

yerim hooked her arm with hyeju's and rested her head on her shoulder.

maybe holding hands and linking arms would be their thing.

end of my sweet nurse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...