Serena

By ariesaf

I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. Hi... More

1.
2.
3.
His POV
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
His POV
12.
13.
14.
15.
His POV
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

Important!

2.3K 18 1
By ariesaf

For my New Readers!!

Hi babes! Welcome to Serena! Originally called This Summer. This is my ever first book and it's truly just for fun! I also love reading books ( if you check my recommendations you can tell (: ) and I figured why not try it out!

Comment and vote as you please! I love seeing you guys's thoughts and opinions on the characters, the plot, and the book itself.

Criticism is welcome of course! But I will not accept hate on the book itself. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, so if you don't like it, simply exit and find another book to read.

I imagine Serena as Cindy or " wolfiecindy" and Atlas as something close to Vinnie Hacker. But imagine them as you please and let me know who you imagine them as!

Also! I do not own ANY pictures in this book , every picture is from Pinterest and I have a Pinterest board with all of them if anyone is interested in the outfits or background pictures!

There will be foul language , sexual content , and violence. I will be putting a trigger warning on the violent parts in the " ⚠️" and the end will be the same.

This is for my Re- Readers!!

Hi loves, as you know I've rewritten the book , and there have been a few changes. There are new characters, name changes, and of course the chapters are a bit different.

Name Changes:

Calla - Isla

Landon - Griffin

I tried not to change to much and instead just to mesh everything together a bit better.

I hope I did just that!

Thank you for all of your support on this book even before it was re written , and thank you for the support you're giving it now.

All love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
1.7K 32 17
An angsty romance. * * * Maisie knows her relationship with James is on the verge of breaking up. She still loves her boyfriend, but is her love enou...
42K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
854K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...