caught in the upside down

By _actingislove

Laura Byers is a 15 year old girl from Hawkins Indiana who went missing and declared to dead, but what did re... More

The clock
the only one
The dispute
missing
searching for Laura Byers
upside down
Eleven
Join me and the world will belong us
found her
Funeral
Bad men
1...2...3 RUN
I opened it
I'm suffering, so end it.
The Demogorgon
They will find me and end you!
We have to kill it!
Almost touched
Rules
A/N
Success in escaping?
The Letter
Did you , Laura?
A/N
Summer 1985
past and pain
Prison of the pure evil
Real or dream?
I am trapped!
The plan
reunion
together again

I'll join you

707 10 0
By _actingislove

Laura POV:
"c-can't you just let me leave?" i asked crying , i still was sitting on the ground and he was grabbing my chin again "you can't run away anymore , they think you're dead everyone thinks you're dead , you stay here with me forever and we will rule the world" he said and grabbed my chin tighter "but my mom , she needs me , i need her please" i sobbed he let go of my chin "then i will end her suffering" he said my eyes immediately wided "no!" i shouted but he walked away i stood up and run after him , i grabbed his arm what made him push me against the wall "you don't want her suffering , so i'm gonna end it" he said i shook my head , he was about to went until i sighed "i'm staying, okay! I'm staying here with you , w-we can rule the world together a-and i do everything you want , i will join you , but please don't do anything to my family , please" i sobbed out he looked deep into my eyes "i promise , when you promise you won't hurt them" i said  he grabbed me by the hair "join me , Laura" he said in the most terrify voice i've ever heard "i'll join you" i said while keep looking into his eyes the first time since i'm here i saw him smile , even when it was a evil smile. I have to make a plan , i won't join him , i won't kill people. I will go home no matter how, i will go , i have to escape. "What are we?" i asked he looked at me "wife" he said and turned i swallow hard "but i'm only 15" i quietly said "you follow my rules" he said and went. I followed him "and what are we doing now?" i asked "kill" he said. Shivers run down my spine "w-who?" i asked but he didn't answer , instead i heard some noises i turned and looked at what looked like a dog without a real head i went backwards while my breath went faster i didn't come far until i run against something "they need food" he said i looked up and asked "are they dangerous?" he looked back down to me "only if i tell them to be" I sighed and pushed away from him. We walked through this place with more of these things, i tried to scan everything i saw, this was Hawkins but different , maybe i could hide here until i find a way to escape from here i thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 849 48
**DISCLAIMER: i wrote this in like middle school before season two came out & it's pretty cringy but i'm leaving it published bc it has 20k reads😏 ❝...
12.4K 285 30
Two seemingly broken people seem to find something truly amazing within one another in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana. What started out as annoya...
268 31 29
(The main character in this is Katlyn Byers, but you can pretend that they are y/n) Katlyn Byers, a 17-year-old famous actor who lives in California...
14.8K 357 20
Finished Elmax Fanfiction In wich the redhead goes missing and the girl with the telekinesis powers slowly realises who she really loves. What hap...