STRAWBERRY | Forthbeam

By nekolover664

" How dare you forth" "How can you beat her like that" " You have no right to beat my baby like that" " Th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ParkLam
MingKit
PhaYo

Chapter 29

1.5K 81 3
By nekolover664

Beam's POV

I woke up to the sound of Kit puking in the bathroom. I gave him tablet for his headache. I went to search for forth but he wasn't in his room. I called him he didn't pick his calls. I went to engineering and asked about him, they told me he was absent today. I went home at the evening. When I reached home I found Nong Prae waiting outside.

"Nong what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Well I was visiting some friends here. So I thought I will visit Forth too. He gave me this address when we last met. But he is not picking up my calls so I decided to meet him here" she replied.

"Please come inside he will come soon" I said to her and opened the door.

I went to the kitchen to give her some drinks and snacks. While I was doing it I called and informed Lam that Nong Prae is here.

I placed drinks and snacks on the table. Suddenly I got a call from Phana to check if his notes are with me. So I went inside my room and searched for the notes. I found the notes beside my table. I informed that I will bring it to him. Suddenly I felt a presence near me turned around only to find Nong Prae without her shirt. She was only on her short and bra. The t-shirt she wore is down on the floor.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, cover yourself" I yelled at her

"I know about you Beam I know about your Casanova life lets have fun till forth gets back" she said while caressing my face. I felt disgusted. I knew she wasn't innocent like how forth portrayed her.

"Get dressed and get out from my room" I said gritting my teeth.

"Oh don't act like a good boy now I didn't come all the way for nothing" she said while smiling wickedly.

Suddenly she forcibly kissed me. I tried to get away. During the fight my legs slipped and I fell on top of her.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I heard a voice yell.

It was forth standing at the door of my room. Prae suddenly went near Forth and hugged him.

"P'Forth help me. He forced upon me. I told him I am not that type of a girl but he didn't listen"

This bitch, now she is playing the victim card. Forth is angry.

"Forth let me explain" but Forth cut me off by punching me on my jaw. Then he grabbed me by the collar.

"Beam you asshole, my nong is not your plaything. Yesterday you were with Kit now you want my Nong. I don't care who you sleep with but stay away from my family. My nong is too pure for the world. Even breathing the same air as you will make her dirty . I didn't know you would stoop this low" Forth shouted

"If I am this dirty then why are you here? Get out from here. This is my house. I can do whatever I want in here" I shouted back.

"I am leaving. Who would even want to live with someone like you" he yelled

"P'Forth lets leave I don't want you to fight because of me" Prae said to him

He grabbed her hand and left the house.

I sat on floor with broken heart.

"Why Forth? Why do you have to break me like this?. After giving me hope only to break it later"

I called Kit to come here.

Forth's pov

I took Prea to her friend. She said she just need some time alone. I didn't know Beam wood stoop this low. I loved him now I don't even want to acknowledge as my friend. I took my stuffs from his home to my dorm since my dorm is fine now. I went in the time he was not at home. I didn't say anything to my friends. They have been asking me what is wrong. I told them it's nothing. I was really disappointed in Beam.

Beam's POV

I told Kit and Phana everything. They wanted me to confront Forth. But I don't want to do that because I don't want to associate with someone who doesn't trust me enough to let me explain.

It is been a week after the incident we both didn't meet each other after that. I am glad I haven't crossed my way with him.

Kit's POV

Beam is getting worse day by day. Me and Phana are worried about him. We told him to confront Forth but he is deeply hurt by Forth. He doesn't smile anymore. He is solely focused on work. He is eating less. Sometimes I caught him crying at night. Since that incident he is staying with me. So he wouldn't feel lonely. Even though he says that he is okay. We know how hurt he is. I wish we could lesson his pain.

Lam's POV

Forth has been moody since he left Beam's place. Sometimes he would get angry sometimes he would sit there emotionless. He doesn't come to the bar with us anymore. But I found him drunk many times in his dorm. Whenever we ask what happened he avoids us. He gets into more fights lately. I am pretty sure it has something to do with Beam. Because every time we brought up his name he changes the subject. Sometimes I can see hurt in his eyes. Park tried to cheer him up. But he is not opening up.

Beam's POV

I was working with P'Kao suddenly he got a call from Lam saying that they need him. The engineers had a pretty big fight. Lam even requested to bring more people if available. I was worried to death after hearing it something happening to Forth even though we are not in good terms I don't want anything happen to him. So I requested P'kao to bring me and my friends with him.

We went to engeineers dungen. Students were beat up very badly. Lam led us inside. I was looking for Forth but I couldn't find him. I started treating other people. From what I heard Forth is the one who started the fight. They followed him. No idea what was the cause of fight.

After a while Park told me to go with him. I went along with him. He took me to Forth who was far away from people. Sitting behind wall. So this is why I couldn't see him before. He was covering his face with hands. So he didn't know my presence. Park left me alone with him.

I took his hand to treat him. He looked up and saw me. He immediately withdraws his hand from me. While glaring at me he said "I don't need your help I am okay"

This stubborn guy. "Your hands are bruised pretty badly. Let me take care of it. Just think of me as a doctor nothing more" I said and try to reach his hands again.

" I don't need your fucking help. Stay away from me" he yelled at me. This got everyone's attention to us.

" Forth, stop making a scene. You are the sole reason these people are injured. Can't you see it. Stop fighting. It " he cut me off

" yeah I am the reason they are all hurt. But I never asked them to fight for me" Forth retorted

" You think they will watch their leader getting beaten up by someone else?. Stop fighting cause of simple things" I yelled back

" simple things. A girl was almost raped by some students. I helped the girl. You say it is simple. Yeah , must be simple for you since you no better" he shouted.

" Forth you are crossing your limits" I said to him. I can't believe he really thought of me like that.

" I am crossing my limit Beam? why you are no different than the people who I beat today. You are worse than them. They were harassing unknown women. You won't even care about your friend's cousins" I looked at him with tears in my eyes helpless. I don't think I can defend anymore. Am I this bad in his eyes.

" apologize to him right now " Phana came near me and shouted to Forth

" Why? why do I have to apologize for? Your friend is here nothing but a rapist " Forth couldn't complete his words because Phana punched him in his face.

Forth fell down cause of the sudden punch. Phana tried to beat him again but I stopped him.

"Phana it is not worth it" I told him.

" Forth you don't know the truth listen to him before accusing him" Kit defended me

" Oh, the kitty was here the whole time. Trying to save your man?" Forth questioned

" My man. What the hell are you talking about" Kit scremed at him.

" what he left you too? You see my friends, he doesn't even spare his friends. One day he was sleeping with Kit next day he tried to rape my cousin. Don't you have any shame? Beam stop being a whore"

This time I had enough. I am tired of his shit. I slapped him across his face.

" Beam is this true?" Lam questioned me. I can hear from his tune that he doesn't completely believe what Forth is saying.

" No. it is not true. It is just a misunderstanding we can prove it" Kit interjected

"I want to hear it from Beam's mouth" Lam said

" No. what forth is not saying is true" I told Lam

" Beam stop acting like a victim. You are heartless. You don't care about anyone else, you are so selfish Beam" Forth spat

" If I am selfish then why am I here Forth. Tell me why am I here?. I was worried to death when Lam called P'Kao to come here. I pleaded him to take us with him. I was looking for you the whole time I arrived here. Now you are telling me I am selfish after all the shit you put me through" I was fuming

" did I ask you to come here? No I didn't. So tell me why you are here?" he demanded getting furious

" I am here because

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.6K 10
"Why are we getting married ?" Beam growls . " I don't know .. " Forth replies casually . "Then why have you agreed to get married ?" "Well , I gu...
91.5K 3.2K 26
"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i will not bother you anymore..i promise"...
Stay Safe By ZAP

Fanfiction

100K 3.7K 16
What happen if Ming tired to chasing Kit and story between Forth and Beam not happen?