๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป

By yourstrulyraeee

๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ..... More

Disclaimer/Cast
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
041
Bonus Chapter

040

56.6K 2.6K 2.8K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NC
December 3rd
Sunday

Makai woke up to the sound of a shower running and a soft voice that he couldn't hear that well. He turned over in the bed, opening his eyes first to see how dark it was, meaning it was still nighttime.

He groaned a bit, reaching over to grab his phone. He squinted his eyes at the bright light before turning his brightness down first.

The time read 4:24 AM.

He lowly hummed, putting his phone back down on the nightstand. He slowly sat up, seeing Lucky's dog figure at the end of the bed. He covered his mouth as he yawned and threw the soft black comforter from off his body.

He stood up from the bed doing a long stretch before walking towards the bathroom door, rubbing his bare tattoo chest. He opened the door to the bathroom, letting the hot steam spill out.

"You can be my Superman, Save me here I ammm
'Cause baby" Ariyah's angelic voice was heard once he walked inside. He couldn't help but bring a smile to his face, loving when he caught her singing.

He could see her body through the glass shower even though the whole bathroom was filled with steam. He went over to the sink first to brush his teeth since surprisingly he didn't have to pee.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face thoroughly, he removed his boxers from his body. He put them in the pile of Ariyah's clothes that were on the floor.

He opened the glass door revealing Ari's naked and wet body already facing him. She stopped singing and pouted "I'm sorry, I woke you up?" She asked as he stepped inside, in front of her and his tall body figure towered over her smaller one.

He shrugged in response, not really caring. His body never slept long if he didn't feel or hear her breathing beside him. He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her body close to his. Her breast was pinned against his body while he leaned his head down to be on the crook of her neck.

"You okay?" He mumbled against her neck. He felt the goosebumps grow on her dark, smooth skin as he rubbed his larger hands on her ass. She nodded her head in response.

It's been almost 2 months since Ari killed Tiera and Makai killed her sister. Surprisingly, Ariyah was taking it better than Makai thought she would. He was still in shock that Ari split Tiera's body in half just by running her into a garage a few times.

Makai knew when it came to killing, the first one wasn't the easiest to deal with. It messes with you mentally for most people. Even him no matter how badly he wanted his parents dead, killing them messed with him mentally more than the abuse he experienced.

The week after it happened, she didn't sleep or she was scared that the police were going to come to get her. She kept blaming herself for not having self-control even though everyone reassured her that it was self-defense. But after that week, she acted like it didn't happen. She went back to sleep and went on her normal day.

It was like she just snapped out of it or forgot about it. Sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night to shower but that's how she was. Waking up at random times because her body wants her to wake up.

Makai kept a close eye on her still though. To him, it wasn't normal for her to be so okay as she was. He always assured her that it was okay to not be okay. It was okay to have this bothering your head.

She has seen people die but killing someone was different. He didn't want her to be putting up a front of being okay if she really wasn't okay.

But it just didn't seem to faze her.

Makai wanted to ask if she needed psychological help because it wasn't normal to him but he let her be. He was just going to wait for her to come to him if it ever bothered her or if she needed to talk about it.

"Open my heart, give it to you. Tell the whole world that I'm in love with you. Whatever you want, baby I'll do. I know I don't want nobody else but youuuu" She sang into his ear causing his heart to flutter. She rubbed the back of his neck, still singing softly in his ear while they slowly started to sway side to side.

Seeming like they always forgot what they were doing when they got in each other's holds.

Peace. They felt at peace.

_________________

"Y'all cap. I jus' know y'all cap" Tech spoke, shaking his head with Gianna in his lap, sound asleep on his chest.

Everyone all sat in the living room of Simone and Don's house waiting for Sunday dinner when Ash and Lu dropped the bomb on everyone about them eloping 2 weeks ago in Vegas.

"Let me get dis straight" Dom spoke up, clearing his throat first, and looked at Ash and Lu who were avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Makai chuckled then tapped Ari's arm who was sitting next to him, she looked up from her phone. He pointed to Ash's diamond ring on her finger that nobody noticed this whole time expected for Ari until they announced the news.

No doubt it was a beautiful ring, big ass hell. But Kai told Ari earlier that something was off with Ash and Lu today. They weren't good liars and they both were acting like they were avoiding something or being closer to each other more than usual.

Ari sucked her teeth "I knew it wasn't just an engagement ring" She whispered to him and he started laughing because nobody noticed the wedding band on Lu's finger either.

"Y'all went to Vegas for y'all anniversary and he was supposed to propose. When he did y'all got so damn excited and said fuck it, let's get married now but let's not have our family here to support us in dis life-changing thing" Dom mugged then along with everyone else expected for Makai and Ari who was cracking up.

They were only laughing because they were close to doing the same thing but changed their minds since they wanted the full wedding experience.

"Y'all had strangers as y'all witnesses.... instead of us" Mo frowned up her face "I was supposed to be maid of honor. Rude ass bitches" She flicked them off with her middle finger.

Ash started laughing "We was livin' in the moment!" She reasoned with Lu nodding his head in agreement.

Dom and Tech both sucked their teeth "Get the hell outta my house. Living in the moment my ass" Dom scoffed, picking up one of the decorative pillows and throwing it at them.

They just laugh and Simone stood up, shaking her head to go back into the kitchen to finish cooking since she was interrupted. Only for her clingy husband to stand up and follow right behind her.

"I'm happy for y'all but it's fuck y'all at the same time for now" Jae shrugged, standing up from his spot on the couch.

"I'm about ta' go pick my baby up from the airport" He spoke, leaning down to grab his phone from the side of the seat cushion.

"Oou, I wanna go" Ari popped up out of her seat.

"Don't do allat na' " Makai mugged her, not liking how excited she was to see Kassy. He knew she missed her best friend since Kassy had been in Ghana the past week, visiting her family that she hasn't seen in years.

He just didn't like Ari being excited about seeing someone other than him.

"Stop bein' jealous all the time" She chuckled, leaning down to press a small kiss on his lips "I'll be back. Don't miss me too much" She cooed.

He playfully rolled his eyes at her "I can't breathe already" He joked.

She started laughing, pecking his lips again a few times "That's what I like ta' hear" She smirked before standing up straight.

She and Jae left out the living room, and Makai pulled his phone out since the rest of them were still talking about Ash and Lu. "Why y'all wait so long ta' tell us?" Tech questioned, rubbing Gianna's back since she started to stir in her sleep.

"Whatchu' mean wait so long? We jus' got back yesterday" Lu straight-faced him.

"Y'all could've called us afterward!" Mo mugged them. Ash waved them off "So y'all could fuss at us and ruin our trip? Chileeee byee" She chuckled.

Makai stood up from his spot, not caring to listen to the topic anymore. He walked into the kitchen so he could bother Simone or at least try to steal some food since he was hungry.

"You have ta' ask Riri and Kai if you spend a night E," Simone told Egypt who sat on top of the counter, watching Simone stir whatever was in the pot.

Makai was about to walk back out when he heard that but Egypt's head already snapped in his direction "Kai!" She smiled, giving the puppy eyes.

He sucked his teeth before turning back around "Don't you have school tomorrow?" He asked, walking over to the counter where she was.

"Yeahhh but you or RiRi can take me! Pleaseeee" She pleaded.

"We can't. We goin' ta' Atlantic E. Maybe when we come back" He said, watching a frown growing on his face. He felt bad, he never liked telling her or Promise no. The sad looks always got to him.

If they weren't in school and daycare, he would take them down to Atlantic with him and Ari for the week. If Simone and Dom were okay with it first.

Egypt sighed dramatically "Okayy"

"Go wake up your sister for me. Don't be mean either" Simone warned as Makai picked Egypt up off the counter to put her on the floor.

"I'm always nice mommy. Duh," She happily started skipping out of the kitchen. Makai knew that was a lie. She and Promise loved picking at each other, it was like they were almost the same person.

"Kai is my baby okay?" Simone spoke up, grabbing the drying cloth and then turning around to face him with a look of concern on her face. "I've asked her and she says she is but I think she was telling me the truth" She vented.

Makai just shrugged, unsure "She tells me the same thing." He said. Usually, Makai is good at picking at the truth when it comes to Ariyah's feelings. They don't hide anything from each other and they are always open about their feelings for each other.

But he couldn't get his head out of how not normal it was for her to just be this okay with everything.

"If y'all don't leave her alone. If she says she's okay, take her word for it" Dom came into the kitchen after being outside on the grill and with a pan in his hand.

"Babe, she jus' killed someone a few months ago. Her first person, we know better than anyone that's not an easy pill to swallow. That messes wit' you mentally and she is jus' acting like it never happened" Simone stressed

"I jus' don't want her to feel like she has to act in a way when she doesn't. She doesn't have to act like it's not messing up her mentality" She expressed, moving from in front of the oven so her husband could put the grilled meat inside.

"You have to think, it's mostly not an act. You kno' her better den anyone right?" He asked Makai.

Makai nodded "If the person dat knows her better than anyone else doesn't see no signs of her lyin' den don't try to make up any. Everyone takes things like dat differently, maybe she just needed that week then that's it." Dom stated looking over at his wife.

"Dats not normal tho. She deadass split someone else's body in half. You can't mentally not be messed up by dat" Makai furrowed his eyebrows.

Dom shrugged his shoulders "Well it is for baby girl. Y'all can't tell her how she's supposed to be acting or feeling. She doesn't care, then dats how it should be. She shouldn't be stressin' " He said and pulled Simone into a hug because she had a small pout on her face.

"I jus' don't want her to act and den she distance herself because of it" She sighed, wrapping her smaller arms around Dom. He kissed the top of her head "Talk to her about it, but she seems fine" He said.

_________________

Atlantic Beach, NC
December 5th
Tuesday

"Tell me what?" Makai furrowed his eyebrows after Kelly walked into his office telling him she had something important to tell him but she looked sad.

He hoped she didn't start to cry because he didn't know how to confront other people besides his fiancé.

"Umm, you haven't seen the news?" She asked, shaking her head.

"No," He replied, looking down at some documents in front of him to approve new employees. He honestly hated watching the news, all it showed was depressing things in the world and the weather. He didn't have time for it nor did he care for it.

"Tiera died and her sister" Kelly shook her head. Makai acted as if nothing was wrong like he normally did in these types of situations but he did wonder how she found that out.

"Damn, you foreal? How?" He looked up and put a fake frown on his face knowing he didn't give two fucks. If he could kill them again, he probably would. Them following Ari was something he just couldn't understand. The beef was very one-sided and weird.

They lost their life over a taken man and not being able to understand someone not wanting them. Over a man, they never even knew personally, just like his looks. They took it to the extreme of trying to take someone's man and looked stupid in the end.

"Her sister did it" Kelly shook her head making his frown even more "People at their mom's funeral said they were both fighting at the funeral. So they think that whatever they were fighting over escalated and her sister hit her car. She hit her so bad that she split her body in half and then the crazy bitch shot her in the head like she wasn't already dead" She explained.

"Damn. That's fucked up" Makai said, trying to hold in his laugh while picking up his bottle of water.

"Right. I understand y'all mad about y'all mom but I would never let whatever it was beef make me kill my sibling. They only had each other left but the crazy bitch shot herself after trying to burn the body and ran both them and the car in Lake Lanier "

"Damn," Makai shook his head. "Lake lanier in Georgia? That's far as hell from here" He spoke.

"Right! It's 9 hours away from here. I went once for a birthday yacht party but never again because all the scary shit people are talking about happens there with all those dead people."

Makai nodded in agreement "How you kno' all this tho?" He questioned, looking back down at the documents.

"It was on the news and the police report is on the internet. They found her like 2 weeks ago. I know I didn't like her and shît but I still feel bad. She didn't deserve to die you know?" She sighed.

Makai just nodded "This world is crazy, that's why I stay ta' myself and my wife" He signed his signature at the bottom of the page. "Come in!" He shouted once he heard knocks at his door.

"What do you want?" He mugged Clover when she walked in. Kelly started laughing when she saw Clover mugging him right back.

"Sir, your always starting wit' me. Now when I get my baby mama ta' whoop yo' ass, I'on wanna hear it" She rolled her eyes, referring to Ari. Clover was like having another Kelly as an assistant. They both got on his nerves equally, mainly because they were best friends.

"Call my wife yo' baby mama again, Ima snap yo' neck" He mugged her, giving her the signed papers.

"She's our wife and I'm goin' ta' lunch with OUR wife later today" She smirked before she started running out of the office when he picked his mouse up to his computer and threw it at her.

"You get out too befo' I throw this desktop at yo' ass next" He warned, pointing at Kelly already knowing she was going to say something about how fine Ari is.

Kelly got up from the chair, cracking up, laughing. They always thought it was so funny how jealous he would get. "Can I go home tho?" She asked, walking to the door.

"No," He said plainly, standing up to get his mouse and she sucked her teeth.

_________________

Atlantic Beach, NC
December 8th
Friday

"Mmm," Ariyah hummed looking at the wall decor. "I think I wanna do the glass type theme kinda like the one in home. Whatchu' think?" She tilted her head at Lucky after showing him the two options of Marble and Grass.

After all, she decided to open up a small store in the resort after talking to her mom more about it. She was still nervous about running two stores but she did want to get her business more up so people could taste her sweets.

But it made her more comfortable knowing Kai would help her with the second store and how small it was going to be. It wasn't going to be as big as her other one.

Kassy sucked her teeth as the two were on facetime "Bitch you talking to a dog, What the test says?!" She asked, referring to the pregnancy test Ari had just taken.

Ari rolled her eyes, putting Lucky down on the floor "I jus' took it Kas. The results haven't come back yet" She shook her head. It's been two weeks since Ari was supposed to get her period.

On the outside, she was acting as if everything was okay but on the inside, she was freaking out. She was scared of how the test might come out, so she immediately called Kassy to calm her nerves while she took the test.

"I'on wanna be pregnant, Kas. I don't even want kids" She admitted, fiddling with her fingers.

Kassy frowned "Really? I thought you wanted kids?" She asked confused.

"I mean I never knew what I really wanted because I never saw myself makin' it there. But after getting into a relationship, I realized I don't want kids. I want it to be just us and Lucky. Us traveling not worried about some damn children or worry about being more than a dog mom" She sighed.

"Does that sound selfish? Cause that's how I feel, a little selfish" She frowned.

"Girl, FUCK THEM, KIDS! You don't have to want damn kids if that's not what you want for your future. Kids aren't for everyone and it's good you know what you want" Kassy assured, making her feel a little better about her reasoning.

"But, is that what Kai wants? Y'all have to be on the same page when it comes to that"

Ari nodded understandingly, "I-I'm scared to ask you know? Like what if we aren't on the same page with that? What if he wants kids and—and I don't" She huffed. She and Makai always lived in the moment. They never really talked about the future besides getting married.

"Then y'all work through it like y'all always do," Kassy stated, Ari, nodded but froze when the timer went off.

"Ooouu I'm scareddd" Ari started whining, getting up from the couch to go to the bathroom.

"Jus' 'accidentally' fall down the stairs. I won't tell anybody! Ouu, get in a hot tub too, or get the han— Kassidy! Stop it" Ari cut her off, dying laughing at her.

"I don't believe in abortions girl" She chuckled, walking as slow as possible to the bathroom. Even though she didn't want kids, if she was pregnant she wouldn't terminate the pregnancy. Unless that's what she and Makai both agree on because it's his baby just as much as it's hers.

"Oouu that's you, but me? I'ma turn-up with a hanger and a trip to six flags" Kassy laughed. "And Ima have a BLAST!"

Ari shook her head before taking a deep breath and making it to the bathroom. Her palms started sweating when she picked up the clear blue pregnancy tests. She took two just in case one was incorrect.

Negative

Negative

"Ah! Their negativeeee! OBASHATA!! AMEN!" Ari started jumping up and down in excitement when she saw the two negative pregnancy tests.

"IF GOD DON'T DO IT? It just won't get done!" Kassy yelled.

"Amen! And that's how you clear a mothafuckin bitch!" Ari started twerking in the mirror, watching her ass jiggle like jello with her tongue stuck out.

"I'm about to go get condoms TODAY! and make my appointment to get my tubes tied TOMORROW. I will no longer be playin' with God. If he won't pull out, I'm jumping off, fuck you talm. bout" Ari ranted, Kassy was screaming, laughing.

It was only funny because she knew how serious she was.

"You needa tell him about this tho." Kassy still laughed, Ari nodded, taking a picture of the test.

_________________

"You look good as fuck" Makai blurted, licking over his bottom lip as he looked at Ari from the other side of the table.

It was date night for the couple. Something they try to do 3 or 2 times a month. With their busy schedules, they rarely had time for weekly date nights like before.

It was Makai's turn to plan out their date and to Ari's surprise, he brought her on a yacht he rented out for them. She thought it would have been too cold but he already had it all figured out with the heater on board that kept them warm. It didn't even feel like it was cold outside.

Ari looked up from her menu, blushing before looking down "Thank you pooda. You look handsome too" She giggled, moving a piece of her hair out of her face.

"Whatchu' lookin' shy fa' ?" He started laughing, leaning his arms up on the table to look at her more intently.

"Because you make me nervous! Stop actin' like you'n know whatchu' doin' " She chuckled, reaching to grab her glass of cran watermelon. She still wasn't a person who drinks, her childhood really ruined that for her. Seeing foster parents get drunk and things like that. She doesn't think she will ever pick up a cup of anything liquor-wise.

She was fine with that. She was glad nobody forced it on her or made her feel weird about it.

Makai licked his lips and shrugged. "Guess you're gonna be nervous for the rest of our lives." He smirked, leaning back in his seat.

"Yep. Aren't you lucky" She smirked, trying to hold the strong eye contact he was holding. He nodded, letting his brown eyes tail down to her exposed cleavage, showing the rose tattoo she had "Very lucky" He mumbled.

Ariyah just blushed even harder then sighed looking back down at her menu. "Whatchu' thinkin' about ge—" She was cut off by a vibrating sensation in her panties.

She gasped, trying to hold in the moan. She looked up at Makai having an evil look on his face "T-turn it off" She managed to grit through her teeth, lowkey enjoying the feeling.

She just didn't want to show out since it was other people around the boat. "That's not how you ask Amoura" He smirked, turning the setting up a bit more, wanting to hear her beg.

"Oh, fu—" She slapped her hand over her mouth quickly, letting a muffle moan out in her hand. "Kaiii" She whined, biting her bottom lip.

"Wassup? You gonna ask the correct way? I can do this all night mama" He turned the setting to the max causing Ari to nearly screaming in pleasure.

"Daddy, turn it off pleaseee. Mmm" She moaned, letting her eyes slightly roll to the back of her head and Makai turned it off.

She huffed, crossing her leg over the other. She doesn't even know why she agreed to wear the panties, he was having entirely too much fun. Now she was super wet and bothered. She knew he was going to mess with her for the rest of the 3-hour dinner they had ahead of them.

"You good?" He chuckled.

"You dead ass wrong. Now when I start moaning and everyone is in our business then what?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Jus' don't moan" He shrugged carelessly, reaching to grab his drink of frozen cocktail. She rolled her eyes, choosing not to say something smart or it was just going to go back on her.

"I took a pregnancy test today" She blurted.

Makai started choking on his drink, immediately putting the drink back down. Ari's eyes widened, watching him still cough terribly and he grabbed the glass of water. "So dramatic" She chuckled when he wiped the tears from his eyes and still took sips of the water.

"Y-you did what?" He finally questioned after getting himself together.

"I took a pregnancy test, well two. They came back negative tho" She grabbed her phone, opened it, and went to the picture she had taken earlier.

He took the phone to see. He let out a sigh of relief when he looked at the picture "Thank God" He shook his head, giving her the phone back. "Why you jus' now sayin' somethin'?" He asked.

She shrugged "I'on know. I didn't really kno' how to bring it up earlier and now it just crossed my mind to say something befo' I didn't" She explained.

Makai nodded understanding "But like, being put in that position of thinkin' I was pregnant was scary and made me realize that I don't want kids" She finally said, watching his facial expression for any side of being mad.

"I agree," He nodded.

"R-really?" She asked.

"Yeah. I jus' don't see myself as father besides to Lucky but being a dad, I don't see it. I don't want it either. Maybe things will change over time with us but my mind for kids is a no" He explained.

She nodded, taking in all his words "I feel the same. The whole being pregnant and my body changing is just too much for me. I-I feel like Ash and Lu losing their baby just really freaked me out you know?" She expressed.

Pregnancy was a very scary thing in Ari's eyes. You never know if you can trust your doctors or nurses. You could really lose your life from it or the baby's life. Her body and mind would make this drastic change that she honestly doesn't want to experience.

"But I jus' wanted to make sure we were on the same page because we are getting married and kids have to be the decision we both have to make. I'on wants you to resent me in the future" She explained, sipping out her cup.

"Yeah that's why I'm sayin' as where my mind is for the next 5 years or so, I'on want kids but if it changes we definitely talk about it again" He chuckled.

Ariyah hoped it didn't change because she felt like her mind wasn't going to change.

They talked some more about things in their future and the wedding before the server came to take their orders. "I think I want to try the—" Ari was rudely cut off by Makai turning the vibrator on to the full max.

"Are you okay?" The server asked concerned, looking at Ari who was death glaring at Makai. The server looked at him and he was in tears watching how hard Ari was trying to control herself from the orgasm she was about to reach.

"F-fu—" She slapped her hand over her mouth and pointed at Makai.

"Y-you want me to take his order first? " She asked, still looking at her weirdly. Ari nodded quickly, trying not to scream.

The server nodded and looked at Makai "What can I get you?" She asked, side-eyeing Ari. Makai was in tears before he turned the Vibrator off.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy

Thoughts or Opinions?

She ain't pregnant! HALLELUJAH!

Ari opening up a new shop!!

They nastyyyy😩 I wanna try

1.2k Votes for an update!!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 9K 26
read and enjoy ๐Ÿ–ค
3.9M 167K 56
" ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ."โ˜†
180K 4K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’