𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼! | rindou haitani

By thishouseisdangerous

"SHUT UP BITCH WE ARE BONTEN'S REAL FANS" "they are a literal criminal organisation???" when a random number... More

❀ 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❀
❀ 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ❀
❀ 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ❀
❀ 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ❀
❀ 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ❀
❀ 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ❀
❀ 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ❀
❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ❀
❀ 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ❀
❀ 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 ❀
❀ 𝟱𝟬𝗸 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹! ❀
100k special?????

❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ❀

3.7K 125 79
By thishouseisdangerous

bonten's fuckers 😫

koko 💰
listen
ive been thinking
we should have a karaoke night
y/n u can invite ur friends
and toeman

boss man 💪🏻
...

koko 💰
please boss
it would be so fun

finest mf ever 😍
are u sure its not bc
u just want to see inui bc
u miss ur best pal

koko 💰
...
SO WHAT
I MISS MY CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND.

pigtails ✂️
holy shit
he finally admitted it

boss man 💪🏻
just bc u admitted it
we are going to have this karaoke night

bubblegum pink 👩🏻‍🎤
KARAOKE???
ME AND SENJU ARE GOING TO
WHIP OUT
THE HANNAH MONTANA DUO

old man 👨🏼‍🦳
please no

bubblegum pink 👩🏻‍🎤
PLEASE YES😍

y/n
KARAOKE???
HELL YEAHHHH
IM SO GOOD AT KARAOKE
LET ME MESSAGE MY PALS BRB

finest mf ever 😍
oh no
guys
when i say y/n goes hard for karaoke
i mean she goes hard
i was remixing a tape
and i asked her to listen to it
and she doesnt even rate it
she just starts acting like
shes a popstar
had me scared and shit

kakucho 🧍🏻
i can imagine that

pigtails ✂️
im definitely 100x better then y/n

finest mf ever 😍
no.
no u are not.
as ur brother and as her boyfriend.
trust me.
she will win.

y/n
THEY SAID YES
WHEN WE DOING THIS???

koko 💰
FRIDAY????

y/n
BET😍😍😍

y/n l/n's pov

"Y/N! COME ON! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" screamed emma from the living room, "STOP WARMING YOUR VOICE UP. ITS KARAOKE NOT X FACTOR!"

"I WAS HAVING A WEE????" y/n yelled back as she rushed into the living room of her friends house. emma stood with her hands on her hips in the centre of the living room glaring at y/n who raised her hands in mock defence.

behind emma stood draken and mikey who were too busy giggling at y/n being screamed at, y/n cast them a glare as she grabbed her bag from the sofa and pulled emma along with her so she wouldn't get screamed at even more.

"finally!" emma huffed as stepped out of the front door and locked the door behind the four of them.

the evening sun beamed down on them as they made their way to the karaoke bar that koko had rented out just for them.

"hey draken?" y/n questioned the tall man who turned to look at her in response, "is inui coming tonigh? i haven't spoke to him in a couple of days."

"yeah he is, he seemed rather happy about tonight to be honest."

"oh..."

emma linked her arms with y/n and the two of them skipped off ahead of the two friends who were trying to keep up but were failing miserably. as they went down the street that had the karaoke bar on it they spotted senju stood with her older brother. they appeared to be holding a duffle bag between them, and they also had smug looks on their faces.

they noticed y/n and emma coming and senju waved at them excitingly causing her to let go off the bag and sanzu to groan as the bag nearly make him fall over.

"SENJU???? HELP ME!?" he yelled in anger.

senju's mouth made an o shape and she went back to holding the bag but also looking at her approaching friends. sanzu ended up dragging her into the bar as the two girls arrived to them. y/n and emma laughed at senju's face but they followed closely behind them.

"what's in the bag?" emma confusedly asked as she peered closer at the duffle bag.

the siblings smirked at eachother and then at emma as they both said, "our costumes..."

"oh no." emma muttered.

y/n laughed at the three of them and carried on walking into the bar where they finally appeared in a room with dim lights and a stage that had colourful lights pointed at it.

y/n spotted rindou so she waved goodbye to emma, senju and sanzu and told them she would be back before the karaoke started. rushing over to her boyfriend she jumped on his back causing him to trip and then look at her in surprise.

she jumped off his back and he turned around to face her, leaning on the table he spoke, "when did you get here?"

"just now!" she answered as she went to kiss him, he returned the kiss making the girl smile at this.

"you ready to eat up the competition?" he asked her as he offered her a drink that he had already bought for her.

she took the drink from with a grin, "oh you bet i am...but senju and sanzu have brought costumes."

"costumes?" a voice behind rindou questioned.

the couple turned to look at the voice to see chifuyu, baji and kazutora in matching costumes that weirdly resembled mamma mia costumes. y/n looked at kazutora who was blankly staring at them and she laughed when she realised he definitely was forced to do this because both baji and chifuyu had massive grins on their faces.

"y/n...did you bring a costume?" rindou whispered to her as he stared at the trio in shock.

"no rin i did not...this is not good." she whispered back.

"well." he then stood up straighter, "i wish you the best guys."

the two grinning idiots thanked him before swaying off with kazutora trailing behind them.

"you are so fucked." rindou told the girl as he draped his arm around the girl shoulders.

"don't remind me."

the massive group were now sat at tables and they were waiting for koko to introduce the show, the quiet buzzing of chatter went around the room as everyone was excited for the nights even if they had their own differences. tonight was the night to push that out of the window.

the sound of tapping against a mic silenced the crowd as they all payed attention to koko who was stood on the stage with a mic in his hand.

"HELLOOOO EVERYONE!" she shouted.

everyone shouted a hello back, some of the hellos were unbelievably loud, whilst others were just calm.

"now, i had to put alot of work in for tonight but y/n l/n helped me so thank you y/n!" koko spoke, he directed his hand at y/n. everyone clapped for the girl and she beamed at everyone as they cheered for her, "y/n would you like to join me up here!"

y/n made her way to the stage and was passed a mic from a employee of the bar, "hey guys!!! so me and koko have some rules..." the sound of booing came from a table and y/n already knew who it was so she glared at the person, "these rules are for you ran haitani...now! rule one is no weapons are allowed, which means no bricks or batons to hit people over the head with...rule two, no lip syncing and finally rule three, have fun and drink because koko is paying for every single drink!"

"what? i am?" koko gasped in horror as he looked at y/n.

"bitch you literally offered to pay when we spoke about this the other day???" y/n scoffed as she shook her head at his obliviousness.

"...oh yeah i did...haha...urhhh, anyways! our first group is baji and the dynamos..."

and the karaoke started with a baji, chifuyu and kazutora performing super trooper and surprisingly for someone who looked like he didn't want to take part, kazutora was putting his whole heart into the performance.

cheers and whistles rang out as the trio hit their finishing move and the song ended, they bowed and exited the stage with looks of accomplishment.

y/n and koko entered the stage again with looks of shock and koko spoke, "wow, that a performance...don't know you three pulled that out of the bag but...wow. i'm in utter shock..."

"for real...didn't know chifuyu had those moves in him...guess it was from the multiple times i forced him to do musical.lys with me." the crowd laughed whilst chifuyu yelled out in protest, "i'm joking fuyu! but anyways on to the next performance...oh no. pigtails you are up."

the six foot something man sauntered onto the stage and pulled the mic out of y/n's and then pushed the two hosts off the stage. y/n glared at him but made her way back to the table she was sat on with rindou.

she turned to rindou as she sat down and asked him, "do you know what he is singing?"

"oh yeah. you are in for a ride..."

just as he said those words, a song that sounded familiar started playing and soon as ran started opera singing was when she realised that he was singing an adele song. she put her head in her hand and painfully laughed over the performance.

on the other hand, rindou had his phone out and was recording the entire thing with a grin on his face that meant he was going to blackmail his brother with this video at every chance.

as the song came to the end, a tear slipped from ran's eye as he spoke to the crowd, "thank you my amazing fans, it was so amazing to perform for you. i love you all."

y/n and koko quickly made their way to the stage and shoved him off which complained loudly about.

once he was sat down, y/n spoke into the mic, "i don't what the fuck i just witnessed but ran please never do that again.

"my poor ears." koko groaned as he held his ears in pain, "i don't even know what to say about that so the next performance is...senju and sanzu."

the two siblings were nowhere to be seen so y/n went to the back to find them both putting on wigs, she told them to hurry up because they were meant to go on now. they both panicked and rushed themselves so they were tripping on literal stilettos that they were wearing for their performance.

they walked onto stage with the upmost confidence and they shooed away y/n and koko who was confused at what was actually going on right now.

the best of both worlds started playing and then the two siblings began their performance, and y/n just watched in amazement at how well they were doing. and then she remembered sanzu's message in the groupchat and she realised that they had probably been doing this since they were kids.

even half way through the performance everyone was cheering for them so when they finished everyone was on their feet yelling in amazement at this performance,

y/n smiled not just because of the performance but because senju and sanzu had fixed their relationship and they seemed much happier that they had each other again.

"my my my, that was a performance!" koko spoke as he leaped on the stage, "i don't think anyone can top that but the next person we have is...ooooh y/n..."

"oh shit." y/n muttered as she bounced onto the stage and took the mic off of koko, "ah, it's me now. and im gonna absolutely cry because i was after that performance..."

"YOU STILL LOOK HOT THOUGH SHAWTY!!!" yuzuha yelled from her seat, she stuck her thumbs in encouragement.

"marry me yuzuha...urhhhh-"

"excuse me?" rindou questioned as he stared at his girlfriend in offense.

"hmm. anyways. i am going to be doing yeah by usher..."

y/n's performance started and she put her whole heart into and most definitely acted like she was a fuck boy as she sang and rapped the song.

she ended the song with fuck boy lip bite and then bowed, her friends just looked at her before they all burst out in laughter over the performance because she generally just did the entire song perfectly how it would be envisioned when its just playing.

the performances carried on for hours with everyone doing a performance and by the end, y/n was exhausted from hosting. as everyone started to say their goodbyes she leaned her head on the table and closed her eyes briefly.

she opened her eyes when she felt someone lightly tap her, she lifted her head up to see rindou standing infront of her with his coat. she looked around to see that everyone had gone and thats when she noticed that she had fallen alseep.

"oh." she muttered.

"you fell asleep." rindou told her as he placed his coat over the girls shoulders, "wanna stay around mine tonight?"

"mmmh yeah...come on then..."

the couple linked arms, and y/n rested her head on the man's arm. they walked into the cold night and made their way to the man's apartment in silence.

a/n;
two chapters in one day to make up for the lack of chapters recently 🫣
thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.6K 29
"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆" After her brother was sent to the hospital and need an immediate operation, Chiyo find her...
82.2K 3K 28
"𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄." a rindou haitani x fem reader story 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄. 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 © archirin 2021 [ c...
277K 10.6K 83
who knew revenge could taste this sweet? famed as the notorious hacker in japan, y/n is taken by bonten and begins to work for them. bonten x reader ...
194K 7.5K 30
In order to survive, Y/N (reader) made the worst thing decision that she didn't expect to do. She worked at the club that full of men, buying a woman...